Wherefore Art Thou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

The doors were almost closed, before she said, "Room number?"

"Three-fourteen! Three-fourteen!"

"Thank you."

"I'm an idiot," he said to his stainless steel reflection. "Real smooth."

Once inside the room, Brian quickly picked up the debris field of seminar litter, soda bottles, and dirty clothes. By the time there was a knock on the door, the room looked as if the maid just left.

"Who is it?"

"Agent 99."

"What's the password?"

"Shakespeare."

He laughed, opening the door. "I hope nobody followed you?"

"I rode up to five and walked down the stairs to make sure," she said, stepping inside.

"You're funny. I like you."

"I like you too."

Brian closed the door and latched it. "Better safe than sorry."

Lucy smiled and dragged her fingers down his arm as she walked by and into the room. Looking the place over, she said, "Did anyone sleep here?"

"What can I say? I like to keep the place neat."

"I guess so." Lucy poked his side, and said, "Are you sure you're not gay?"

"I'm sure." He took her gently in his arms. "I'd be happy to prove it."

"Whoa, Big Boy!" She broke away and moved in between the two beds, while rummaging inside the bag of her newly acquired personal items. "I already believe you. The proof was in the kiss. Unless you were thinking of someone else, like Brad Pitt?"

"No, I was definitely thinking of you, Lucy."

"Darn! I forgot to get shaving cream." She looked at Brian, and then rubbed his cheek. "Feels too smooth for an electric razor. Do you have any shaving cream, and may I borrow some?"

"What's mine is yours." And what's yours is mine, he hoped again.

"Great! Is it in the bathroom?" she asked, walking in that direction.

"Right on the counter."

"Okay. I won't be long," said Lucy, entering the bathroom and closing the door. The sound of the shower spray began a few seconds later.

Brian arched his brow in surprise. She's taking a shower here? "I think what is hers will be mine," he said, grinning. This was too good to be true.

Brian took the clean sweatshirt and pants out of the dresser drawer and laid them on the spare bed. Then, after grabbing the TV remote, he flopped onto the uncomfortable chair in the corner and turned on the news. Hatred, war, and death always seemed to be the top stories.

'We are definitely on the eve of destruction. I'd better start enjoying life, before it's too late.'

He began to channel surf and stopped on a National Geographic program about Yellowstone National Park and the geothermal geysers. 'I bet I could be like Old Faithful tonight, and erupt every 90 minutes.'

The shower turned off and a few minutes later the bathroom door opened with a gush of steam. Lucy emerged from the cloud wrapped in a towel while drying her hair with another.

Nonchalantly, she walked between the beds again and turned toward the TV screen. "What's on?"

"Yellowstone geysers."

"Cool."

Brian took the opportunity to study her exquisite legs. "No. Hot, actually."

"That's true." She laughed, but did not turn to catch his eye.

Brian had the impression that she wanted him to check her out without feeling self-conscious.

"Your sweats are on the bed."

"Great! Thank you."

He stood up, walked over, and handed Lucy the remote. "My turn to shower."

Stepping close, he looked into her expectant brown eyes and saw nervousness, but not rejection. "Eyelash," he said, and lightly brushed one from her cheek.

Lucy blushed, but held his gaze.

Brian turned away, headed toward the bathroom, and asked, "Agent 99, Will you be here when I get out?"

"Of course. Don't worry, Agent 86. I've got your back."

Closing the door behind him, he said, "I was hoping you'd want both sides."

Her warm laughter only encouraged his lust and increased his shower speed.

Afterwards, he quickly shaved for the second time that day. Then brushed his teeth, while appraising his reflection. The extra effort to stay in shape had paid off, even if it didn't show under his street clothes. When at work, he appeared the typical geek. At play, he was an outdoorsman. This hidden persona gave him a Clark Kent / Superman appeal that his last girlfriend enjoyed. He'd never tried to exploit his physique, until now.

With just a towel wrapped around his waist, Brian walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

Right away, he noticed the heat had been turned up. The room was well above 70 degrees. Lucy was lying on the bed closest to the window and watching TV with her head propped up by two pillows. The sweatshirt was so big that the neck opening had fallen off her right shoulder. No bra strap in sight. Her raven hair was nearly dry, and it fanned out across the pillow.

"My clothes look good on you."

She gave him a quick double take and smiled. "All nice and clean?"

"Uh-huh."

Brian sat on the bedside and put his hand on her bare foot. "What's on now?"

"The Weekend Gardner."

"Yeah? Do you like gardening?" Brian asked, as he lay sideways across her shins and began to massage her feet.

She sighed appreciatively, and said, "I do. But I don't have a yard. So, I'm just living vicariously."

Silently, they watched the mustachioed man on TV fertilize his vegetable patch, while Brian became intimately acquainted with Lucy's toes.

"You have nice feet."

Lucy wiggled her toes. "You have nice hands."

He turned to observe an expression of complete relaxation on her face. The navy blue sweatshirt outlined the swells of her breasts and a hint of the erect nipples that capped them. "Is it hot in here, or is it you?"

She laughed softly and closed her eyes. "Any piece of clothing can be sexy with a quietly passionate woman inside it. That's a quote from O magazine. It's not Shakespeare, but it's true."

Pushing one pant leg up above her knees, and then the other, Brian said, "Here's a good Shakespearian quote: Our bodies are our gardens to which our wills are gardeners," and then began to massage Lucy's left calf.

"Mmm, that is a good one."

Brian continued to massage a few minutes and then switched to the right calf. "Lucy?"

"Yes, Brian?"

He stretched out beside her and leaned over to look into her hooded eyes. "May I tend your garden tonight?"

She smiled, and then pursed her lips and wrinkled her brow in thought. After long seconds she answered seriously, "Hmm... Well, maybe... If I can tend yours."

"It's a deal. Let's have a garden party!"

She laughed girlishly, as Brian suddenly hugged and kissed her. The laughter quickly melted into passionate sighs and moans of pleasure, as their bodies made contact.

Lucy's hands roamed down Brian's back to his bottom. The towel offered little resistance to her probing fingers, and soon they were underneath, massaging bare skin.

Brian took that as a positive sign and slipped his head down while edging her sweatshirt up. "Nice jewelry," he said, spying a belly button ring and then flicking it with his tongue.

"Thanks," said Lucy, raking her fingers through his hair.

Quickly, Brian was losing self-control. He wanted to be slow and patient, but his senses had been on fire for hours.

As he nuzzled higher across the flat plain of her tummy, Lucy's moans increased. Her abdomen clenched from the attention. She seemed to share his impatience.

Plowing ahead, he pushed the shirt up higher to expose the bottom edges of her breasts and kissed the upward curve of each.

"Oh, Baby. That feels so nice." Her fingers teased his ears and shoulders, but offered no guidance.

Sensing she wanted him to take control, Brian growled his satisfaction. "Lucy, you feel a lot more than nice," he said, grabbing the bottom of the shirt and lifting it to expose her chest.

Her nipples were taut and her ample chest heaved with excitement.

"You're beautiful all over." Instead of holding back and gently teasing each breast, Brian dove down, sucked one nipple, and groped the other breast. His free arm snaked beneath and pulled her tight, lifting her off the bed.

"Oh, God!" Lucy grabbed the back of Brian's head and arched into him, giving him clues that said, 'give it to me, fast and hot.'

He put her down on the mattress and yanked off the sweatshirt, while continuing to suck from one nipple to the other.

When Lucy's hands were free from the sleeves, they immediately tugged on Brian's towel.

Keeping his face and hands busy with her breasts, Brian lifted his hips.

She quickly stripped the towel away and gripped his erection. The audible moan articulated her delight with its dimensions and she began to stroke him quickly.

Turnabout is fair play. So, Brian shoved a hand into her pants and palmed a shaved pussy.

Her hips thrust against it, asking for more.

Afraid that he might spend too early from her persuasive caress, Brian pulled away and got off the bed.

Lucy groaned her disapproval.

"I believe in 'ladies first'." Brian said, moving to the foot of the bed. He then grabbed both of Lucy's pant legs, and easily tugged the sweat pants off.

The naked woman laughed at the ceiling and then rose up on her elbows to look Brian up and down. "I can't remember when I've wanted a man more than I do right now."

"You don't know how good that makes me feel," said Brian, gripping her ankles and dragging her hips to the edge of the mattress.

Kneeling down, he placed her legs over his shoulders. "You smell finger licking good, Juicy Lucy." Then he spread her lips and kissed her pussy with an open mouth.

After a loud affirming squeal, she said breathlessly, "You're right, I don't know how good that makes you feel. But I know how good you make me feel, and I want to return the favor."

No words were exchanged for a few minutes, as Brian tongued, kissed, and sucked on the smoothest pussy he'd ever eaten.

Lucy was wet from the start and he had no problem plunging two fingers in and out. When her hip gyrations seemed out of control and her chest turned a rosy pink, he knew a climax was close at hand. To take her over the edge, he began to rub her clitoris with his thumb.

Soon, a final, "Oh, God!" squeaked from her lips. Her body tensed and then convulsed in orgasmic release.

He continued to gently toy with her clit, wringing out every last skimmer of sensation, until she pushed his shoulders away with her feet.

Brian put down Lucy's legs and sat above her on the bed. He pulled her up so that her back was against his chest. "Your garden makes a great meal, Luce. Thanks," he said, and then calmly kissed her shoulders and fondled her breasts, helping her to revive.

A short while later, Lucy said, "Wow, that was amazing." And tipped her head back.

They lingered in romantic kisses, until Lucy wiggled in his lap, and said, "Something's poking me."

"I think it's my plow."

"Oh! Let me see." She turned over and kissed down his chest and stomach.

He felt her breath on the crown of his penis, when she said, "You have a big plow, Agent 86." Then, a moist heat enveloped it.

"You're like Miracle Grow, Agent 99."

Her lips rose and fell with increasing vigor.

Then Brian had a better idea. "Agent 99?"

She stopped long enough to say, "Yes, Agent 86?"

"Let's make Agent 69."

She laughed, and swung around to straddle his face. "How's this?" she asked, looking at him from between her legs.

"Perfect. I just need to get the pillows right... There we go." He pulled her down and planted his tongue in her furrow.

"You go, boy," she whispered, and then her lips were too preoccupied to do anything but moan and hum.

At an increasing rate, Brian's efforts overwhelmed her senses. Occasionally, she'd stop sucking and just stroke him slowly, until the quivering sensations passed. He didn't count, but Lucy was incredibly orgasmic and it turned him on all the more.

Soon, he felt the stirrings of his own release growing. "Lucy, I'm close."

The declaration fired her up. She licked his glans eagerly and then sucked each testicle gently. "Come on, Baby. Come on."

His hips began to thrust involuntarily, as she urged him to come. "That's it. Ooo, you're so hard. I love the feel of you. Give it to me, Baby."

The climax rose suddenly. Powerful wave after wave erupted. His hips arched with primal impulse.

Lucy groaned at the first potent release and wrapped her lips around his tip. Her tongue laved his tingling flesh. Her fist pumped furiously, drawing out each successive blast, until none remained.

They both collapsed, exhausted.

A minute later, he drew her into his arms. Their naked bodies pressed tightly.

"Thank you, Lucy. That was fantastic."

"This night alone made the trip worth the plane fare." She smiled sweetly, and then leaned in.

He kissed her forcefully.

At first she acted surprised, as if he wouldn't want to kiss after coming in her mouth. She quickly relaxed and returned his passion in kind.

Lucy eventually rolled over and they spooned, quietly.

Brian wasn't ready to call it a night. Old Faithful had not erupted near enough. "Lucy?"

"Yes, Brian?"

"I'm surprised you swallowed. That was unexpected. Thank you. Most women don't -- at least not the first time."

"Well, Honey. You've made today special for me, so I wanted to do something special for you. Actually, it turned me on to do it."

"I hope it's not over."

She laughed. "Men! They're never satisfied."

"Oh, I'm satisfied. But we click. Everything with you seems natural, like perfect harmony, like a fine duet. That's rare, and I don't want it to end."

"I know what you mean," she said, and kissed his hand that rested on her breast. "Honestly? I'm not ready for it to end, either."

"You're welcome to spend the night."

"We'll see."

Brian kissed Lucy's neck and tickled her ear with his tongue. "I'll just have to make it worth your while to stay."

She giggled in a way that only made him want to try harder.

"Are you thirsty, Luce?"

"A little."

He jumped up and began putting on the sweats he'd taken off her. "What kind of soda do you like? I'll run out to the machine at the end of the hall."

"A coke would be fine."

Grabbing the ice bucket, he said, "I'll be back," and then went out the door.

A few minutes later, Brian was back with sodas and an assortment of candy bars, which he laid on the bed for her inspection. "What can I say? I have a sweet tooth."

After he'd left the room, Lucy had slipped under the sheet. Sitting up to inspect the booty, she modestly held the white linen against her chest. "You bought a Mounds bar!" She grabbed it and lay back down.

Grinning, she asked, "Do you like Mounds, Brian?" while slowly dragging the sheet from her chest.

"Oh yeah! Love'em. In fact, I'd say they're my favorite snack."

"Let me show you the best way to enjoy them."

Lucy unwrapped the two chocolate covered coconut confections and held one in each palm. "First you have to soften them up." With an impish grin, she made two fists, crushing and grinding the small bars.

"Then you..." She opened her hands and smeared the gooey remains over her breasts, leaving a generous portion atop each nipple.

Brian laughed. "Amazing presentation, that's very important in fine dining. Is this your version of, 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach'?"

She licked a palm, and said, "Actually, I was thinking of another organ of the male anatomy."

Pulling off his sweatshirt, Brian sat down. "Well, it worked. Whatever I have is yours." He brought her hand to his lips and sucked each finger clean. Gradually, he washed both hands spotless with his lips and tongue.

Lucy said, "Now I'm a little hungry." She swiped an index finger over her chocolate breast and painted Brian's left nipple. Pulling him down to her lips, she teased him much longer than the flavor lasted.

"Now I'm starving," he said, breaking free.

He lay on top of her. She parted her legs, allowing him to assume the missionary position. Through his pants and the sheet, Brian rubbed against her a few times, and then began the titillating pleasure of cleansing her chocolaty chest. The patience he'd lost earlier he now reclaimed. With deliberate nipple avoidance, each breast was thoroughly savored.

The relentless teasing had its effect on both of them. Lucy kept maneuvering her chest, trying to get the erogenous contact she wanted, while Brian skillfully dodged.

Finally, she grabbed his ears, and said, "You're being mean." Then pulled his head down, and raised her breast toward his lips.

"You're right. I am." When the offered nipple was within a fraction of his lips, he said, "Mean people suck," and then he did.

"Yes," Lucy hissed, as Brian engulfed the coconut-encased nub. The swollen candy center didn't melt in his mouth, but her body molded itself against his.

"Delicious," he said, before taking the other nipple.

Pulling the sheet away, Brian twiddled her most responsive delicacy.

A few seconds later, Lucy exploded. She wrapped her legs around his hips and ground against his trapped hand until the waves receded.

Her legs fell limply off, as Brian sat back on his knees and enjoyed the view. "I don't think I'll ever enjoy a candy bar as much as this again."

"Me either," whispered Lucy.

Brian went to the bathroom and returned with a warm, damp, washcloth. "Allow me," he said, and washed her chest and hands.

Lucy slowly rubbed his forearm. Her eyes were closed and her face peaceful. "Thank you."

He laughed, and said, "Believe me, it was my pleasure."

"My throat is so dry."

"Well, after all that moaning and groaning, I'm not surprised. I'll get the sodas."

They sat quietly side-by-by side, sipping their drinks for a few minutes. The new television show about installing bathroom tile was not inspiring conversation, but neither seemed interested in changing the channel.

This erotic encounter gave Brian a new confidence. For the first time in his life, he felt desirable and potent. A one-night stand certainly boosted the ego.

He looked over at Lucy. She stared blankly at the TV screen, and seemed subdued, almost withdrawn.

"Regrets?"

"What?"

"Are you sorry... you're here?"

She set her plastic cup on the nightstand and then rolled against his side. "I'm someone else tonight. Tomorrow, I'll be myself again with no regrets." Her hand slid up Brian's thigh and fondled his penis.

He took one last sip and put his drink down. "That sounds like a good plan, Agent 99."

Lucy rolled on top of him and they embraced.

Kissing and caressing one another soon had its effect on Brian.

Lucy pushed his pants down to mid-thigh and began to rub her dampness up and down the underside of his shaft, while he teased her breasts.

It wasn't long before Lucy pumped wantonly, working toward another release.

Brian felt the pressure building again.

Whether it was planned or accidental, she slipped higher on his cock than before, and his tip wedged invitingly at her entrance. Without a second thought, Lucy pushed back, forcing him inside.

They both groaned with combined pleasure.

Brian briefly thought 'condom', but Lucy didn't seem to care, so the concern quickly evaporated with the heat of her friction.

She began to ride him hard, bouncing her bottom and grinding their hips together.

Brian reached between them with one hand to tease her clitoris while his other hand alternated from breast to bobbing breast. He arched up on her down stroke, making a fleshy drumbeat as they met.

"Lucy, I'm--"

"Me too." She moaned and pumped faster.

Brian came first.

A second later, Lucy thrashed in release and then collapsed onto his chest.

Wrapping his arms around her, Brian rolled them over.

They smiled at one another and kissed, as he lazily thrust into her for as long as his cock remained stiff enough.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers