Whether I Want It or Not

Story Info
Keri's boyfriend is tired of waiting.
3.8k words
4.46
114k
141

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,255 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This story deals with reluctance, light bondage, and forced pleasure. Anyone uncomfortable with those story elements in a fantasy should look elsewhere. As always, I hope you find the story both sexy and fun. - xoxo Daphne123

*****

Some people say that ginger girls are wild firecrackers when it comes to expressing any emotion. They say love, anger, jealousy, lust, and joy are all much more intensely felt by girls with ginger hair. An orgasm for a ginger girl is more like a volcanic explosion than a cresting wave. How do I know?

My name is Keri, and I'm a ginger girl.

I mean, REALLY ginger. My hair is very luxurious, curls naturally, and comes down past the middle of my back in beautifully long artistic locks. I have to say the rest of me is pretty hot too. My breasts are large and get lots of attention from guys whether I want it or not. My hips are curvy and I have a great ass that is both large and firm. It really gives guys something to grab onto. To top it off, I have beautiful blue eyes and a naughty smile that just spells trouble.

I admit I do enjoy teasing guys, just to drive them crazy. I wear tight jeans often to draw attention to my ass and low tops that both support my huge breasts while displaying lots of cleavage. I love catching guys trying to look me over and then giving them a cold stare just to make sure they know they'll never have a chance with me.

I do have a boyfriend, and he was always trying to fuck me. For the past several months he would harass me by grabbing my ass hard with both hands or cupping my rack from behind. Usually I would just let him play with my breasts when we made out, (something he loved to do). He seemed to be fascinated by how large they were. Every now and then though I'd need to give him a hand job just to cool him down, but I would never let him fuck me no matter how much he wanted it.

During the summer after my freshman year of college, my boyfriend and I often went to the pool at his parent's house. I had bought a new bikini at the beginning of the summer that looked amazing on me. The bikini top was sea green and supported my huge breasts beautifully, pushing them up and showing enough cleavage to make it look like my breasts were about to spill out of my top. The shoulder straps were sturdy and the top was tied in a bow at the front of the bikini right between my breasts. Because my breasts were so large, the top was very snug and the outlines of my nipples were clearly visible. The matching bikini bottoms hugged my curvy ass beautifully, and my boyfriend followed me around like a puppy the first time he saw me wearing the new swimsuit.

One particular day that summer the two of us were playfully splashing and wrestling with each other in the pool. Somehow he managed to back me into a corner of the pool and we began making out. My boyfriend was a fantastic kisser, and it always turned me on.

We were at the very shallow end of the pool where the water only came up to our knees. As a result, he had a great view of my entire figure. As his hands began to explore my body I started to tingle all over. I sighed in pleasure when he touched my nipples through my top, and my knees buckled when he touched my pussy through my bikini bottoms. Just as I was enjoying being swept away by all the wonderful sensations, I felt his hand tugging on the bow between my breasts to undo my bikini top.

"Oh no you don't," I pulled away from him just as my top was about to pop open.

"Dammit Keri," he said with irritation as I tied the bow to my bikini top again, "when the hell are you going to let me fuck you?"

"When I'm good and ready," I fired back at him putting my hands on my hips.

"I figured you'd be like this," he said reaching over to his bag that was lying next to the pool ladder. "That's why I brought these."

"What the..?" My jaw dropped when I saw him holding two pairs of handcuffs.

"I'm tired of waiting to give you what we both know you want, Keri."

"Not a chance," I said furiously as I turned to climb out of the pool.

"You're not going anywhere, Keri," he said pinning me up against the side of the pool from behind.

"Let go of me!" I tried to turn around and slap his face, but his reflexes were too fast for me. He grabbed my wrist with one hand and pulled my hair with the other.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I yelped as he yanked on my long red hair. "Okay! Okay! I give in!"

Before I could react, he had taken my wrist and handcuffed it to the pool railing. I yelled all kinds of obscenities at him as he struggled to force my other wrist into restraints, attaching me to another railing several feet away. The result was that my arms were spread wide and my breasts were completely vulnerable and on display.

"Uncuff me you jerk!" I yanked hard on my restraints hoping to free myself. No chance though. These handcuffs were the real deal. My fiery temper took hold as I felt his soft hands caress my shoulders and upper back. If he touches my ass I'll deck him.

"You have the most beautiful hair, Keri," he said removing my hairpins one by one, letting the curly locks fall onto my shoulders. I was boiling underneath, but there was something very sensual about him gently stroking my hair. It felt really nice, but there was no way I was going to admit that to him. I gave meaningless protests by tugging on my handcuffs as he caressed my hair and face with his soft hands.

My breasts were rising and falling with my deep breaths. With both hands he removed my sunglasses and stared deep into my blue eyes as I looked over my shoulder at him. I was aware that I could no longer hide what I was feeling. My timid eyes were giving me away.

"There, that's better" he said running his hands through my long ginger locks, causing me to sigh from the tingles I was experiencing. Mygod what a bastard. I'm going to kill him if he makes me enjoy this.

I jumped giving a girly yelp as he reached into my bikini top. One at a time he lifted my huge breasts out of their holsters and tucked the bikini top under my breasts which pushed them up for display.

"You fucker," I glared at him over my shoulder squirming in my restraints, my now free breasts bouncing as I struggled.

As I looked back, I saw him holding a strange, phallic-looking device that he had pulled out of his bag.

"Do you know what this is, Keri? It's a vibrator, and a very powerful one." He turned the device on at full speed to demonstrate just how powerful it actually was. The humming was really strong, so much so that the device itself blurred as it vibrated. I could only imagine what it would do to me.

I wanted to beg him not to use it, but decided not to speak to him. I knew what he was planning to do to me, but I had to stay strong. I didn't want him to have the satisfaction of breaking me, so I had to act like this didn't affect me at all. I had to pretend that the thought of being handcuffed to the side of the pool with my breasts exposed and having a vibrator placed on my pussy wasn't insanely turning me on. I had to ignore the growing warm sensations in my pussy. I couldn't let myself enjoy this, no matter what my body told me to feel.

He gently slid my bikini bottoms over the curves of my ass, leaving my pussy covered and my rear completely exposed as the tension from the tucked bottoms lifted my ass beautifully. I yanked on my restraints again in a feeble attempt to break free, but all it did was make my breasts bounce and my ass wiggle, something which that jerk was clearly enjoying.

"Keep going Keri," he derided me, "its really turning me on to watch you struggle."

I shot him a look so fiery it could melt ice. He just smiled, gripping my thighs and spreading my legs apart.

"No..." I squirmed, trying to fight it, but he was too strong. I turned away and winced when I felt his hand slip inside my bikini bottoms and touch my pussy lips. He expertly found my clitoris and then with the other hand, turned on the vibrator.

"You're already wet, Keri," he said taunting me. "Maybe this will be easier than I thought."

"Fuck you," I gave one last protest. The vibrator, on its lowest setting, touched my inner thighs. I closed my eyes, bracing myself as he slowly guided the torture device further and further up until I could feel small vibrations in my pussy.

I bit my lip in anticipation as he took the part of my bikini bottoms covering my clit and pulled it aside. I felt the cool air on my pussy for a brief moment before the vibrator collided with my body's most sensitive spot.

"Oh fuck!" My back arched in tension instantly as an explosion of pleasure flooded through me. I thrashed around, yanking hard on my restraints, my breasts bouncing, my long red hair whipping around. I cried out as he rubbed the vibrator all over my clit, putting pressure on it every so often to increase the effect.

"Dammit...you fucking jerk! Stop! Oh fuck please stop!" I yelled at him, shifting my hips trying desperately to escape, but he didn't let up. No matter how much I begged him, no matter how much I struggled, he managed to keep that vibrator pressed firmly against my clit.

"You fucking love this, don't you Keri," he said more as a statement than a question.

"Fuuuuuuckk yoooouuuu!!" was all I managed to say to him. I was in another world. Waves of pleasure were overwhelming me.

"Should I turn it up higher, Keri?"

Oh fuck, it goes higher? Dammit I'm going to kill him. It feels so good, and I don't want it to feel good. Damn him! Damn him!! Damn him!! I screwed my eyes shut in tension. I can't give in. I CAN'T give in.

"I could do this all day, Keri," I heard his voice mocking me. "How long can you hold out?"

Dammit no! I won't give this man the satisfaction of forcing me to come for his enjoyment. Oh fuck, he turned up the power.

"OOHHHH!! FUUUUCKK!!" I yelled as the torture device had its way with me. My clit was nearly numb from the vibrations, and my body was becoming harder and harder to control. My hips began rolling into the vibrator, even though I tried desperately to hold them still. I struggled to keep myself from crying out in pleasure but the sensations were so intense that all I could do was scream.

"NOOOOO!! I WILL NOT COME!! I WILL NOT COME FOR YOU!!"

I gasped as I felt him slide one of his fingers into my wet pussy, stroking the inner walls until he found my g-spot. He pushed against it and stroked it over and over and over again, still rubbing the vibrator into my clit.

"OOOOHHHHH FUUUUUCKK!!" I felt another finger thrust inside me and tears began rolling down my cheeks. It was too much. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Oh fuck, please no!

My body suddenly jerked upwards as I felt him turn the vibrator up to full power. I knew I had lost control of my body. The vibrator now owned me. I was helpless as my primal instincts took control. My hips began pumping onto his probing fingers as they rapidly forced themselves in and out of my pussy. I yanked on the handcuffs in tension as lances of pleasure shot through me. My pussy began contracting and my entire body was convulsing in the pool.

"OHGOD!! OHGOD!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!" Shock waves of orgasm jolted through me as I screamed in intense pleasure. I came so hard, harder than I'd ever come before. His fingers went into overdrive, thrusting inside me faster than ever as he shoved them deeper and deeper into my pussy. I felt the walls tighten and flex, sending ripples of unbearable pleasure through me as orgasm continued unabated. My body still shaking and flailing as I rode through a second unwanted climax.

"OHGOD HERE IT COMES AGAIN!! I'M COMING AGAIN!! OH FUCK!!"

Liquid began to squirt from my pussy as I called him every filthy name I could possibly think of, yanking hard on my handcuffs. He ignored me and just smiled, enjoying making me scream with just a twitch of his hand.

"AAAAHHHH!! UGGHHHHH!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!" He made my entire body convulse one last time before I felt the vibrator stop and his fingers pull out of my very sensitive pussy.

I collapsed exhausted from the ordeal, my breasts heaving as I gasped for air. My body trembled in little aftershocks as the double orgasm began to subside.

"There, that wasn't so bad, now was it Keri?"

I whipped my long ginger hair back, raising my head and staring directly into his eyes.

"Fuck...you..." I panted. "Fuck you...for doing that...to me."

He placed his hand underneath my chin. "Admit it Keri, you enjoyed it. You enjoyed me making you come against your will."

I glared at him defiantly. I did enjoy it...a lot, but there was no way I was going to tell HIM that.

"Maybe you still need to be convinced," he said tauntingly, "bend over."

"No fucking way," I fired back at him.

He drew his hand back and slapped my ass hard.

(SMACK!!) (SMACK!!)

"OW!! DAMMIT!!" I yelped as I was spanked on both my ass cheeks.

"I'm through playing around, Keri," he said in a commanding tone, "now fucking bend over."

I was furious at being ordered like a pet. He had never spoken to me like that before, and I actually felt my pussy getting wet again as I obeyed him. Dammit I'm so fucking horny. I spread my legs wider as my upper body came to rest parallel to the ground, my huge breasts hanging down as they gave in to gravity.

He had reached into his bag and pulled out a short chain with a clothespin style clamp on each end. What the hell was he going to do with that?

Moving around to face me from the front, he got down to eye level and began massaging my huge breasts with his soft firm hands.

"Mmmmm," I closed my eyes and sighed in pleasure as he kneaded and squeezed my huge melons with rhythmic pumping motions of his hands. I wanted to be furious at him for thinking he could treat my body as his personal property, but it felt soooooo good to have him giving all this wonderful attention to my rack. Hanging down, my breasts resembled udders that needed to be milked, and his stimulation of my tits felt amazing.

When he dropped a hand and began concentrating vigorously on one of my breasts, I opened my eyes and saw him holding one of the ends of the metal chain only a few inches from my nipple with the clamp open.

My eyes went wide.

"Don't you fucking dare," I said as he began to firmly draw down on my nipple.

"Ohgod..." I whispered in anticipation as his drawing down motions made my nipple hard and very sensitive.

I looked down at my very vulnerable breasts, completely helpless as he placed the clamp on one of my nipples.

"OWWWW!! FUCK THAT HURTS!!" I yelled at him as the clamp closed around my sensitive nipple.

That bastard just ignored me and began drawing down on the other of my breasts.

"No..." I whimpered.

Biting my lip in tension, I braced myself as he placed the second clamp on my other nipple.

"OWWWW!! FUCK!!" I cried out as a second twinge of pain shot through me, quickly replaced by intense sensations of numbness, submission, and pleasure.

"There Keri," he said softly caressing my captive breasts, "that's much better. I love seeing you like this."

He gave the chain connecting the clamps a little tug, causing me to cry out again. Mygod these things REALLY made my nipples sensitive.

"Time to finish you off," he said, moving around to stand behind me once again.

"What are you doing?" I looked back over my shoulder as I tried to see what he was about to do to me. No...he wouldn't dare...

My entire body froze when I felt his rock hard cock press up against my pussy lips.

"NO!!" I yelled at him furiously. "You fucking bastard! If you put that cock inside me so help me I'll...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

I was cut off mid-sentence as he rammed the entire length of his member inside my pussy in one deep massive thrust.

"UUUNNNGHHHHH!! YOU FUCKER!! STOP DOING THIS TO MEEEEEEEEE!!" I screamed as he yanked on my hair, pulling my head back. I had never felt so violated before in my life.

As if asserting his dominance over me, he began pumping his huge cock in and out of my pussy using deep long strokes, making my entire body jump each time he slammed his hips into my ass.

"OHH!! I...can't...believe...you're...OHFUCK!! ...doing...this...OHMYGOD!! ...to...me! FUCK!!"

Feelings of shame washed over me as he humped my conquered pussy with all the confidence of a horse trainer breaking a young filly.

"OHHHGOOODDD!!" Every moan that escaped my lips encouraged him to dominate me further. Every scream of intense pleasure made my surrender more inevitable. He was pounding me so hard I couldn't even think. My tortured breasts shook with each thrust, the jingling chain linking the clamps on my nipples a constant reminder of my degradation.

"OH!! OH!! OH!!" I cried out as my body was ravaged brutally by this man. It was so demeaning. He was using my body just to satisfy his own needs, treating me like his own private fuck machine, defiling my pussy for his own pleasure...and it felt fucking amazing.

"I'm going to come inside you now, Keri," I barely heard him through the haze of pleasure.

"NOT A CHANCE!! OHGOD!! OH YOU FUCKING JERK!!" I fired back at him.

"How are you going to stop me?"

I didn't answer, I just yanked on my handcuffs in a futile attempt to break free. I couldn't stop him, and we both knew it.

"I don't think you want me to stop," his words taunted me as he continued to slam into my pussy.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back. "Unnngh...fuck...you."

"I think you enjoy being forced...don't you?" He said as if he already knew the answer.

"NO! UM!! N- NUH!! I...DON'TAAAHHHHGH!!" I could feel the massive orgasm building as I screamed. The explosion was coming.

"DON'T YOU?" He said more forcefully as he pounded me faster and faster.

"NO!! OH PLEASE NO!! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE COME INSIDE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"Admit it, Keri," his hips went into overdrive. "Admit that you love being forced or so help me I'll stop."

"OHHHHH FUCK!!" My eyes went wide as I felt his cock tense up inside my exhausted pussy. "OHGOD!! FUCK!! OKAY YES DAMMIT!! AAAGGHHHH!! I...FUCKING UUUNNNGHH!! LOVE THISAAAAHHHH!!"

Surrendering completely to him, I screamed at the top of my lungs as I felt his member explode inside my pussy. I came immediately, drenching him as liquid first squirted and then gushed from my pussy. The cataclysmic release of sexual tension coupled with the warm sensation of feeling his liquid pouring into me was beyond anything I'd ever felt before. He had won. My will had been completely broken, and he had made me relinquish all control over my body to him.

Worst of all, he had made me enjoy it.

As he finished with me, he pulled his member out of my now violated pussy and released his grip on my tussled hair. My knees buckled and I collapsed, only held up by the handcuffs on my wrists. As I struggled to catch my breath, I felt him sliding my bikini bottoms back up over my pussy and ass. He came around front to face me again and placed his hands gently on the clamps torturing my nipples.

"Brace yourself," he said, "sometimes it hurts when they come off."

I looked up at him with the most submissive eyes as he gently removed the clamps.

"AHH!! FUCK THAT HURTS!!" I cried out as the circulation rushed back into my poor nipples.

He took a key from his bag and uncuffed my wrists one at a time. When I finally was released, I stood up straight and tucked my tortured breasts back into my bikini top, giving him a glare that could freeze boiling water into ice.

I stood facing him, my hands on my hips, my gorgeous ginger hair a tussled mess. My muscles were sore, my breasts were throbbing, and my pussy had been violated.

For a moment we stood staring at each other in silence, and then my fiery ginger temper got the better of me.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,255 Followers
12