Which Would You Like to Try?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have me raise my knees and you apply some lube to the toy before telling me to put it in myself.

Once I have it in you press the button on the end to start the vibrations, squeezing my balls to tease me more.

I watch you take off your knickers and then move to stand with one foot on each side of my head facing my feet.

You tease me by slowly lowering your body down until you can feel me breath on your shaved pussy, you slowly start to touch yourself and pull your lips open.

You move to your knees so you are comfortable and then gently push your pussy into my mouth, telling me it feels nice when I start to lick.

You use your hand to start pulling on my cock, rubbing me towards an orgasm.

As you feel I'm about ready to cum you move your hand away for a short time, trying to give me a ruined orgasm, after two or three tries you are happy to see cum slowly drip from my cock after you have taken your hand away.

You use your fingers to scoop some of the cum up and then lift up slightly in order to coat your pussy and then press back onto my mouth.

You take your time alternating between masturbating me to ruined orgasms and covering your pussy with my cum.

When you feel ready you get on your hands and knees on the floor and tell me to fuck you hard and slow, you take your time bringing yourself to the edge, knowing I will last as long as you need.

When you cum you are loud and push back hard to fill yourself as much as possible, you slide yourself off my cock and lie on your back with me knelt between your legs.

You tell me I can try and have a proper orgasm, and that I can cum on your pussy if I want.

You encourage me with sexy talk and by playing with your breasts, pulling your pussy lips open until I finally manage an orgasm, there is not much cum after all the ruined orgasms, but you make sure to rub my cock over your pussy and squeeze out every drop.

You tell me I have one more job and motion for me to move down. You stroke my hair as I lick my cum from your pussy with your legs wrapped around my head.

------------------------------------------

He carefully checked each fantasy and got up early Saturday morning. He messaged his wife to say: "Take off your knickers and play with yourself while you read these five fantasies, let me know what you think and if you cum reading them? X"

He then sent each of the five stories to his wife and waited.

12