While I Was Out of Town

Story Info
Another story about working out of town.
3.9k words
4.69
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
369 Followers

This was in the good old days. 2019, when we didn't have to wear masks and we weren't as afraid of germs.

It had been a really bad week, and next week didn't look any better. I was on the road, on the East Coast and my wife and I had agreed that it didn't make any sense for me to fly all the way back to Seattle for two days. I would have gotten home very late Friday night and then would have to leave again on Sunday. So I sucked it up and stayed the weekend. But I really do need that weekend to recharge my batteries and think about something besides asshole clients.

I went to dinner by myself Friday night. The food was good but I was really feeling sorry for myself. I wouldn't have been much company for anyone else, so it was probably for the best that I ate alone. It was a nice evening and my hotel was only a few blocks away, so I decided to walk back. It was a crisp fall evening, and the walk was a nice way to spend a few minutes.

Once I was back in my room, I decided to get comfortable, so I stripped off all of my clothes and took a nice shower. It felt good to have the hot water pouring over me. I could feel the stress of the day start to melt away.

When I finished, I dried off and realized that it was a good time to call my wife. She was 3 time zones away and we had to time our calls carefully. She would be home by now, I figured, so I called and talked with her for a few minutes. Good to hear her voice. It wasn't the same as being with her, but I felt a little less lonely.

Still nude, I laid down on the hotel bed and grabbed my computer. I figured I would find some porn to watch or read. When you are alone as much as I am, porn becomes a good friend. But tonight I really couldn't find anything that grabbed my attention. I decided that I would look at sites that could tell me more about the city. Maybe I could find some kind of touristy thing to do over the weekend. That might be fun, right?

I have no idea how my search led me from finding a museum to where I ended up. But an hour later, I was standing outside a spa that catered exclusively to men.

In my mind, it was pretty simple, really. I had had a stressful day, I was very tense, and the shower had only done a little bit to relax me. I was justifying this visit because I figured that I would hit the steam room or hot tub and my muscles would loosen right up, and then I could enjoy the rest of the weekend.

There wasn't a line to enter, so I went up to the cashier and paid my money and received a towel, locker key and condom with lube. I should have turned around at that point, but I figured that I would just leave the condom in the locker. I didn't have a need for it, right?

It took a couple of minutes to find my locker. It was in a little alcove with only a few other lockers nearby. I hadn't realized it before I arrived, but you could rent a room if you wanted, and there were doors down every hallway. Some were open and I could see men inside, like they were waiting for someone. I didn't make eye contact with anyone, but it certainly was surprising to see men just sitting there in their little rooms.

The rule was that no clothes were allowed except a towel. I started to undress, but then a guy walked by and looked at me like he wanted to have me for a snack. I knew I was out of my element by this time, but I figured that I had spent the money and might as well do some exploring. I decided that I didn't give a fuck if the guy watched me. It was actually kind of hot that someone found me that attractive, honestly.

I had pulled my shirt off and hung it up, then shoes and socks put away. The guy wasn't coming closer, but he didn't appear to be in a hurry. Oh well, fuck it. I unbuckled my belt, then unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. I was wearing underwear, but it was what I call "travel underwear". I bought it because it was advertised that you could wash it in the hotel sink and avoid having to do laundry. That was true, but it was also stretchy and tight and very thin. I really did like the way they felt when I wore them, because they made my cock look fucking huge.

So when I pulled off my jeans and went to hang them up, I let the guy take a long look at me. He could see my cock filling out the underwear, and I knew he would like what he saw. I felt myself getting thicker at the thought of him watching. i took my time putting my jeans away so that I could let him get the full effect. I wasn't hard, but I knew it wouldn't be long at this rate.

After a few seconds more, I reached down and pulled the underwear down, revealing my cock in all of its glory. I threw the underwear into the locker and then reached down and pulled my cock and balls out to let them breathe. My balls were hanging low by this time, so I'm sure they looked good.

But soon I pulled the towel down, figured out how to wrap it around my waist (I decided that I wanted the gap in the front, in case my cock wanted out), and locked everything up. By that time, the other guy was gone, but that was fine. It seemed like there were other guys who might enjoy a show.

Another rule of the place is that you take lots of showers. You shower before you use the steam room or hot tub, you shower afterwards. You shower more than you think necessary, but the idea is to keep germs down by washing frequently. So I headed to the shower room.

There was no one else in the showers when I arrived. I went to the far end and hung my towel up on a hook nearby, then turned on one of the showers and adjusted the temperature. The water came out sharp and hot, and it felt great when it hit my muscles. I soaped up and rinsed off, but I stayed a little longer than necessary because it felt so good. Finally, I turned the water off and grabbed my towel to dry off and rewrap around my waist.

My first stop was the steam room but I didn't last long in there. I'm used to steam rooms, but this one was fucking hot. I couldn't take the heat, so I left after less than a minute. The hot tub was right next door so I went in there instead. It was an enclosed area, and the steam in there was much more manageable, so I decided to sit in there to loosen up. There were some guys in the tub, but I didn't care. I just wanted to relax.

It was a little hard to see because of all the steam, but i did notice that a couple of the guys were sitting very close. Then one of them moved to face the other guy, and then he bent over to take the guy's cock into his mouth. His cock was hard, but not particularly big. He groaned as his friend went to town on him. He was taking it down to the root. I was trying not to stare but it was the first time I'd ever watched two guys together, and it was pretty hot. I was getting hard while I watched, and my cock started to come out of the split in my towel. The guy who was getting sucked looked right at me and smiled. I smiled back, a little embarrassed to be caught watching them. I decided that it was time for me to go someplace else.

I went back to the showers and cleaned off a little bit, more to try and calm down than to get clean. I hung my towel up again and started the shower. As I started washing off, another guy came in and went to a shower on the other side of the room. Far enough away that we weren't touching, but it made it easy for me to watch him, and for him to watch me, too.

He was about my age, shorter but a little better built than me. I'm in good shape but he had more definition than I do. His cock was pretty good size, about like me, I guess. He wasn't hard but it hung down nicely. He seemed to be taking his time and letting me watch, so I took the opportunity to look. But I knew I couldn't stay there forever, so I shut off the shower and dried off and wrapped up.

The shower room was kind of a hallway with entrances at both ends, so I left through the other entrance. I walked around the corner and headed down the hall. At the end of that hall, there were a couple of rooms where tv's were playing porn. Gay porn, of course. I decided to go in and sit down for a while. Gay porn isn't really my thing, but I wanted to just sit and see what might happen. There was no one in the room that I chose, so I sat down on the bench and just watched the screen for a while. In no time at all, another guy came to the doorway, smiled at me and came in. He sat down away from me, but I could tell that he was watching me. I decided to have some fun, so I let my towel open so that my cock could come out. I was soft but I'm sure it still looked pretty good. The movie was getting kind of interesting and the thought of being watched was pretty hot, so I was getting hard pretty fast.

My cock was working its way free from my towel, growing down my leg and starting to peek out. The head was clearly visible and I knew that it wouldn't be long before it was completely out. The thought of being on display like that turned me on a lot, so I was happy to let keep growing. In no time at all, it was big and hard and pointing up through the towel. I spread my legs a little to show it off even more. The guy wasn't trying to hide now, he was full on staring straight at my cock. I wondered what he would do if I started stroking, so I opened my towel and started playing with myself. Fuck, it felt good to be watched while I stroked it. it didn't matter to me if it was a guy or a girl. Just being watched was enough for me.

He turned to face me, blatantly staring as I stroked. I wasn't ready to cum yet, but it did feel good to pump my cock. When he moved towards me and reached out his hand, I didn't stop him. I pulled my hand away from my cock, and he took over stroking me. It was the first time another man had touched my cock in this way, and it felt strange, but it also really turned me on. He stroked me slowly, like he was just enjoying the feeling of holding my cock. I could see that his cock was tenting his towel, but he wasn't nearly as big as me.

Then he bent forward and took me into his mouth, and I let him swallow me. I have often wondered if men were better at sucking cocks, and I quickly found out that this guy was an expert. He could have sucked me dry if I let him. It felt amazing to let him work on my cock, and I even caressed his hair while he sucked. I thought about pulling him in and fucking his mouth hard, but I just didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to see what else the night might bring.

After a few minutes of sucking, he stopped and whispered, "Do you want to fuck me? I'll bet this cock would feel great in my ass." He kept stroking me slowly while he waited for my answer.

I finally shook my head no. I wasn't ready to go there yet. Not that I wouldn't do it, but I was still wondering what else I might find in this strange place. "Thanks, but I want to spend a little more time playing first. It's not you, it's just that I want to wait a while. Maybe later?" He smiled, released his hold on my cock and left.

I decided another shower was in order, so I went back and rinsed off. I went and exchanged my towel for a clean and dry one, then went back to the lounge area where the television was showing a football game. it was Friday night so the game was two small colleges that I didn't really know anything about, but I needed to sit and think about what was going on.

I sat on a couch and tried to watch the game. Within a couple of minutes, two other guys came in and sat down in chairs nearby. One of the guys was pretty hard and his cock was on full display, but he didn't seem to be looking for a partner. He just happened to be hard.

I didn't stay long with them; I decided to do some more exploring. I went back down the hall where my locker was, and a guy was undressing. His locker appeared to be just below mine. I nodded my head in greeting and he smiled at me. He said, "Any luck?"

I nodded and said, "Some. First time here so I'm just looking around."

He was down to his underwear by this point and I was trying not to stare, but it was just so strange to see men getting naked, knowing that they were looking to fuck with each other. He was wearing silky boxers that showed off the shape of his cock and he looked like he was well-stacked. When he pulled down his boxers, his cock was really beautiful. I never thought a cock could be called beautiful but this guy's was. For the first time in my life, I wanted to touch another cock.

I said, "Well, good luck. Have fun." He smiled and I walked away, wondering if our paths would cross again.

I found another video room just around the corner and I went inside. The man inside was short and thin, and he was intently watching the porn. I wondered what he would do if I sat down, so I sat a ways away from him and started watching. Within seconds, he slid across the bench and started rubbing my leg. My towel fell open and he reached in and felt my cock. I grew quickly and he started rubbing it intently. I spread my legs so he had better access. He knelt in front of me and swallowed my cock down. I was getting very stiff very fast and he worked on my cock with everything he had. My head fell back against the wall behind me and I closed my eyes while he kept playing.

He licked my balls and took them into his mouth, and I nearly fainted. I never thought that would be so good, but I loved it. He moved right back to my cock, though, and really started sucking in earnest. I was so fucking hard and could have cum at any time.

He popped my cock out and said, "I have a room around the corner if you want to fuck me."

I said, "Why not here?"

He laughed and said, "Why not?" He had a condom and lube in his waist, so he pulled them out and handed me the condom. While i unwrapped it and put in on, he lubed up his ass. Then he took off his towel and knelt on the bench, ass up in the air, ready for a good fuck.

I moved behind him and positioned my cock at his hole. I've fucked a few women in the ass so I kind of knew what to expect. i put my cock against him and slid. He didn't seem to be afraid of it, so I kept pushing. I could feel his ass relaxing for the assault and I kept sliding in. He was groaning and I started fucking him in earnest, grabbing his hips and plowing him deep. Someone came into the doorway behind us and was watching, but I didn't give a fuck. I had been building up to this all evening and I was going to make this guy feel every inch of me.

Before too long, my balls were slapping against him with every stroke, and his ass was squeezing down on me. The guy who had been watching came into the room and was sitting next to us, stroking his cock while he watched. I said, "You need to suck his cock for him." He didn't blink but laid down so that his head was on the bench below my partner and he started sucking. My partner groaned and started pumping back and forth so that his cock went deep into the guy's mouth, then pushed my cock hard into his ass. It was wild.

He said, "Fuck! I'm cumming!", and I felt his ass pulse as he came hard into the other guy's mouth. I wasn't quite ready to cum, so I held still while he finished cumming, then I pulled out and whipped off the condom, then moved my cock so that the other guy could suck me next. My partner moved away and immediately took the other guy's cock into his mouth and started blowing him for all he was worth.

Another guy was in the doorway and came into the small room. He whipped off his towel and starting stroking fast, watching the wild scene. I said to him, "Where do you think I should cum?"

He smiled and said, "On my face, sir!", and knelt on the floor. I pulled my cock out and started stroking in front of the new guy. The other two jumped off the bench and knelt down next to him, all of them waiting eagerly for me to shoot my load.

I pulled the guy in the middle to my cock and said, "Suck it, bitch!" He inhaled me, taking me into his throat. It felt so good and I was ready to blow within seconds. I pulled out again and started fisting my cock fast and hard. I came hard, shooting a huge load all over the three of them, alternating sprays among them all. The newest guy was stroking himself and came all over the floor in front of me as I finished.

I moved around and collapsed onto the bench. My cock was going to be seriously sore after all this, but I didn't care. I had a night that I would never forget.

I finally caught my breath and grabbed my towel so that I could once again shower off. My legs were weak but I felt alive.

After the shower, I decided that I'd done enough for one night. I went back to my locker and sat on the bench in front of the locker. The guy whose locker was below me came by, saw that I was pulling my clothes out, and said, "So soon? I was hoping that maybe we could talk a little." His towel was open a little and i saw his pretty cock peeking out of his towel. He was standing pretty close and his cock was at eye level. I decided to take a chance and reached out for it. He groaned as I held it, and it grew in my hand to an impressive size.

He said, "If you keep that up, we are going to have to get a room."

I said, "Why not here?", and I opened his towel and took his cock into my mouth. It was nothing like I expected I immediately loved the feeling of having it in my mouth; there was no bad taste, just soap and skin. I was suddenly hungry to have him, so I worked him in and out of my mouth, licking and slurping like a starving man. I could taste precum leaking out of his hole, and I licked all over to get every drop.

He was holding my head, caressing my hair as I worked him over. God, it was hot to have a man like this. I never imagined how powerful it would feel to caress another man. I was sucking and bobbing up and down like a man possessed, wanting to make him wild with desire. My cock was poking straight out as well. I never recovered this fast, especially considering the huge load I had just a few minutes before.

But I wasn't concerned with getting off right now. I wanted my new friend to shoot in my mouth. I wanted to swallow his load now. I wanted to know what it was like to have a man pulse and throb in my mouth. I was beating him hard, up and down with my hand while I kept sucking and fucking him with my mouth.

I could sense that he was close, and I started working him even harder. He was getting really hard and he was groaning and thrusting his hips. It was so hot to have him wanting me like this, and that just made me want his cum even more.

With a loud moan, he shoved his hips forward and I felt his cock shooting hard into my mouth. I swallowed as much and as fast as I could, tasting the musky sweetness as I took it in. I wanted more of his cum, and I kept sucking until he pulled me away, depleted. I grabbed my own cock and gave it a few strokes, then shot my load, holding his towel to catch it.

He sat down next to me, breathing hard. "Fuck, that was amazing. I'd love to do that again some time, maybe return the favor."

I said, "Do you come here often? I might be free tomorrow night if you are."

He laughed. "Sounds good. My wife is out of town, so my time is wide open. What time?"

We agreed to be back in the same place the next night. He told me that his name was John and he was married and a closet bi. I told him that it was my first time even thinking about doing something with a guy, but it wouldn't be my last.

He left to take a shower, and I turned to get my clothes on. I'd never had anything happen remotely close, but I was still so turned on that I thought about jacking off again. But it was getting late and I needed to sleep.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

whome712
whome712
369 Followers