While Kat's Away, Tif Will Play Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie stops her halfway through and says, "Tif? Can we make this more sensual and sexual as opposed to mechanical? I mean if you are going to be washing out and fingering my asshole, I would at least like to kiss you."

Tif smiles and leans in and they kiss. The kiss turns passionate as Sophie wraps her hands around Tif's head and pulls her closer. Throughout the rest of the disrobing of Sophie, they kiss in between articles of clothing. Tif looks at a naked Sophie. She has amazing curves and augmented breasts like she assumed. She has a completely hairless pussy and a succulent ass. The toneness of the rest of her body tells Tif that she is younger and she works out.

Sophie breaks Tif's gaze by saying, "Do you like what you see? I think I would like to see more of you."

Tif snaps out of it and tells her 'yes' on both counts. Tif kisses her again as they take Tif's clothes off. Once naked, Tif turns the shower on. They get in and begin to wash each other. Tif keeps slowing Sophie down, "We have a lot to do before Robert gets here. So we don't have much time for our own hanky panky?"

Tif explains that she is going to do a water enema on her. She clamps up a little. Tif says, "I have an idea."

Tif starts massaging Sophie's pussy and leans down and sucks on her nipple. Sophie says, "I like this idea much better."

Tif reaches around with her other hand and slides her fingers in between Sophie's cheeks. Her middle finger starts rubbing her anal bud. Tif moves to her other nipple and moves her other fingers to her clit and starts rubbing. Sophie moans. Tif picks up the pace on her pussy and slowly slides a finger into her ass. Sophie jumps a little. Tif tells her to relax.

Tif works her finger in and out several times before Sophie starts to relax. Then Tif pulls her fingers out of Sophie and tells her to turn around and bend over. When Sophie does this, Tif gets on her knees and positions herself at ass level. She reaches out and spreads her ass cheeks apart and starts tonguing her puckered star. This sends a shiver throughout Sophie's body. Tif reaches under with one hand and starts playing with her clit again. Sophie shakes as an orgasm fills her body.

As Sophie's orgasm subsides, Tif slides two fingers into Sophie's pussy and two fingers into her ass. Sophie hardens up. Tif tells her to relax. Tif starts fingering pussy, but leaves the ones in her ass stationary. As Sophie gets into the pussy gyrations, she loosens her ass. Tif starts fingering her ass. Within a few minutes, Tif is banging both holes vigorously sending Sophie to another orgasm.

Tif stands up and kisses her then tells her, "I think you're ready now."

Sophie, coming off of her second orgasm, shakes her head. Tif performs the water enema and then congratulates her on her making it through it. As they dry off, Sophie asks Tif if all of this is necessary. Tif tells her they are not done yet.

Tif says, "Since you have never done it before, I need to warm you up a little more."

Tif leads her over to the bed and lays her down on her back. She kneels down between her legs and goes back to work. For the next 15 minutes, Tif licks her pussy and gets as many as three fingers pistoning in and out of her ass. Sophie has 3 more orgasms as a result of this effort.

Finally Tif ceases the onslaught. She crawls back up and kisses her very passionately. When Tif pulls away, she says, "I think you are ready."

Sophie asks if all this prep is really necessary. Tif responds, "If you want it to be the best possible experience for both you and him, then yes."

Just then Robert comes strolling in the door. He sees both girls naked on the bed in each other's arms and smiles. He says, "May I join you?"

Sophie responds, "You may."

Robert quickly gets undressed and slides down on the bed. After all the masturbation and anal play, Sophie is ready. She reaches down and starts stroking her man's dick bringing it to attention. Tif falls back and watches the action unfold.

Sophie leans down and feeds her breast to her husband. He laps at her nipple and squeezes her ass. With her husband's manhood nice and hard, she crawls on top and aims her dripping pussy at it. She slides down slowly moaning loudly. Without breaking her rhythm, Sophie tells Tif, "Hon, why don't you crawl on top of my husbands face. He will love to eat your sweet young pussy."

Tif crawls on top of Robert's face as instructed. He uses his hands to pull her in close and starts tonguing her pussy. He drives his long tongue deep into her hole and then pulls back out to flick her clit. His rapid tongue action sends shivers up Tif's body. She shifts her hips to change the angle and then starts grinding on his face.

Sophie leans in and kisses Tif and tweaks Tif's long nipples. She tells her husband, "Robert, Tif was nice enough to get me ready for you. She loves anal play. Why don't you lick her asshole?"

Robert takes her suggestion and rotates Tif forward. As soon as he can reach her pink button, he starts to go at it. He puckers and pushes and soon his tongue enters her cavern, He rolls his tongue along her ridges sending spikes of pleasure throughout Tif's body. Sophie continues to play with Tif's nipples.

The threesome grinds this way for several minutes before both girls squeal in orgasm. Tif climbs off first and moves to the back of Sophie. She pushes her forward onto her husband. Robert picks up the pace as Tif leans down and starts rimming Sophie's ass. This combination sends Sophie over the edge and she cums again.

Tif mentions to the couple, "I think it is time Sophie."

Sophie pulls off of her husband and his wet cock flops on his belly. Tif looks at his manhood. It is about 8 inches and decently thick. He has a small torpedo head but his shaft is veiny.

Tif grabs the lube off the knightstand and asks both of them to put their hands out. When they do, she squirts a little on each of them. Then she says, "I would propose you lube each other up. It is sensual and erotic."

As Sophie is lubing up her husbands cock, Tif tells Robert, "I would propose you lie her down on the bed and enter her from behind. It will make it easier for her to relax her anus."

Robert shakes his head in agreement. Sophie asks, "Tif, can you show me?"

Tif lies down on her belly and says, "Sure. Lie down like this. Then he will crawl on top and then enter you from behind."

Sophie crawls on the bed and using the lube in her hand, starts massaging Tif's back door. She says, "No. I want my husband to fuck you in the ass first so you can show me how it is done."

Tif says, "Oh. Ok. Robert, I am not as warmed up as your wife. Go slow at first okay?"

Sophie removes her hand and Robert climbs on the bed. He hovers his groin over Tif's ass and then puts the rest of his weight on his hands. He leans down and kisses Tif's neck and back as he positions his cock at Tif's anal entrance. Tif hikes her ass up a little to help his entrance.

He slowly pushes his cockhead in. When it pops through, Tif moans. Robert continues to push his oiled up cock in and out slowly pushing more in each time. Tif raises her ass some more to allow him easier access. She closes her eyes and enjoys the pressure building inside of her. Sophie lies on the bed next to Tif and smiles at her accepting her husband's meat.

Robert slowly grinds for the several minutes it takes to get his cock fully lodged in Tif's ass. Once fully in, he begins to pick up the pace. Tif's moaning gets louder. Sophie reaches over to the nightstand and picks up a dildo. She slowly pushes it into her ass. Tif looks back and pushes Robert back a little. He pops out.

A small change of position and Tif is lined up doggystyle. Robert re-enters her ass and goes balls deep at first plunge. Tif groans and asks him to fuck her harder. He obliges and starts shoving himself in deeper and faster. Robert grabs her hips and starts pounding her hard.

Sophie says, "Honey, slow down. Don't cum in her ass. I still want you to fuck me."

Robert slows his plunge and then pulls out of her ass. He says, "I am glad you said something because I would have blown my load in a minute or two."

The girls change positions and then Robert hovers over his wife who is on her belly. Tif reaches down and lubes up Sophie's ass and then leans down and tells her to relax. Robert puts the head of his cock at her entrance and begins to push in. His head pops through and Sophie jumps a little and then relaxes. He pushes a little more in and Tif asks her how she is doing.

Sophie moans and responds, "Yes! Give me more."

Robert pushes more of himself in. Sophie continues to ask for more. Within a few minutes, he has most of manhood sunk inside his wife's ass. She is moaning loudly and asking for more. Tif tells her to arch her ass up higher. She does and when her husband pushes in again, he goes balls deep. A huge groan comes out of Sophie and then she shakes as an unexpected orgasm surges through her body.

Sophie looks back and tells her husband, "Fuck me honey. Give it to me."

Robert pulls her up on her knees doggystyle and starts pumping his cock in and out of her ass. She continues to moan as he picks up the pace. Soon they can hear skin slapping each time he slams into her. This goes for a few more minutes until Sophie clinches up again as an orgasm overcomes her body. Robert feels her clinch on his cock and as he slams in one more time, he lets go of his load inside his wife's ass. Jet after jet of hot cum paints the walls of her rectum. He continues to pump her ass as their shared orgasm slows down. He slowly pushes his weight forward causing Sophie to fall on her belly. Robert follows her to the bed. They are now lying on the bed almost side by side, his erection still lodged in her ass. They are both breathing heavy.

Tif takes this opportunity to walk into the bathroom and get cleaned up. When she returns, Tif hears Sophie's breathing has slowed and he has started to snore. She gathers up her things and quietly exits the room. As Tif heads back to her room, her phone rings. It is her best friend Kat who is in Hawaii.

Tif answers, "Kat. Hey. How are things in Hawaii?

Kat responds, "Oh my god, I have so much to tell you. So much has happened. I can't wait to see you. I'll be home tomorrow night."

Tif replies, "I have so much to tell you. I will be home tomorrow night too. Let's get together."

They exchange virtual kisses and hang up.

As Tif walks back into her room, the other girls are there, naked, and in various stages of sex.

Callie looks up and asks, "Where have you been?"

Tif smiles and starts to take her clothes off. She responds, "You would not believe me if I told you."

12