While the Cat's Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,406 Followers

"I don't know what's wrong with him," Dawn sniffled, finishing her story.

"You don't?" she asked, astonished. "You little doofus. You really don't, do you?

"He's jealous, Dawn Marie Swenson."

"Jealous? Jealous of who?"

"Jealous of both of us, I'd expect. Haven't you seen the way he looks at you?"

"No," she said. "But I've seen the way he looks at you. His hot cousin from the big city." Her voice was sulky.

"You dope. He looks at you the same way. You just don't realize it since you see him every day."

"But what are we going to do?" Dawn wailed. "I want you. And I want him. And he wants me. I can tell," she said. "You should have seen how hard he was in church, Cindy." Despite everything, she gave a throaty chuckle. "I thought he was going to shoot off in his pants!"

"The only thing you are going to do, Dawn, is take the vegetables to the co-op, like we agreed yesterday.

"I figured I'd ease him into the idea of the two of us being intimate with each other. But you've gone and ruined that approach. He's pissed at you, for sleeping with me..."

"We didn't..." Dawn snapped her mouth closed at Cindy's upraised hand.

"Stop it. It isn't funny.

"A man's ego is a fragile thing, Dawn. You've hit Donny pretty hard.

"Like I said, he's pissed at you, for sleeping with me. And he's even more pissed at me for sleeping with his sexy twin. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been beating off, thinking of you, as soon as he was old enough to pop a boner. And now I've gone and ruined the whole thing. He could handle not sleeping with you, because that's incest, and that's too icky to think about.

"But now someone has committed incest with his hot sister. And it wasn't him.

"So yeah. He's angry. And jealous. So go change and go into town. I picked tomatoes, beans, peppers, and squash this morning while you two were dicking around at church. Take my car. Don't come back until at least four."

Dawn went upstairs to change, and Cindy considered her options.

He's a young man. Therefore, he's horny. I haven't met a guy under twenty-two who wasn't. He's had his ego bruised by the fact that his sexy sister decided to fuck his cousin. He's pissed that Dawn teased him in church and he couldn't react.

Hmmmm.

****

Donny snapped the radio on, and the comforting sounds of KMOX out of St. Louis filled the quiet Sunday afternoon. Working quickly, he hammered two pole-holders into the ground, then pulled the bait and the tackle box out of the truck. One pole was baited with chicken liver and cast out deep in the pond to settle at the bottom where the catfish lazed away the long summer afternoons. The other was baited with a nightcrawler, and he expertly placed the bobber under the sycamore trees that cast shade near the north bank.

He stuck both poles in the holders, washed his hands off in the jug of water he had brought from the house, set the lawn chair down in a patch of shade, cracked a soda, and sat down, letting the deep quiet sink into his bones. Sighing contentedly, he opened his book, glancing up every few minutes on the off-chance that a fish might have taken his bait.

Not that he was terribly concerned about catching anything.

"What are you reading?" came the soft voice, about two inches behind his left ear.

"Shit!"

Squawking in surprise, he nearly fell out of his chair. He twisted around to see Cindy standing behind him with a wide grin on her face.

She was wearing a pair of shorts that could only be called that because bikinis and thongs were not usually made out of denim. Short enough to cause riots, they didn't even cover her ass, instead trailing fine white threads over the taut globes of her buttocks. Above, she wore a cut-off t-shirt, displaying a disturbing amount of tan skin between her waist and the ragged hem, thin enough to show her jutting nipples.

He scowled. "I thought I told you two to leave me alone."

"You did," she replied easily. "Too bad for you I don't always do what I'm told." She pulled the second lawn chair out of the bed of the truck and opened it up, setting it down beside him. She sat down with a soft sigh.

"So. What are you reading?"

He flashed the cover of the book at her. "John Scalzi's latest. 'The End of All Things'. It's part of his 'Old Man's War' series."

"Any good?"

"Too soon to tell. But I've liked most of his stuff. This book starts out with a guy having his brain removed."

"Ewww. Gross."

"Yeah."

"So," she said. "You done being pissed yet?"

"No," he replied shortly, settling back in his chair. "And I'm not pissed."

"Well, at least you're being consistent," she said. She stretched in the sun. "Man, this feels awesome. Warm sun on my coochie. Makes me even hornier than usual."

Donny ignored her, concentrating on her book.

"Donny?" Her voice was very soft. "Why are you so angry?"

"You have to ask that?" His voice was rough with pain.

"She's been mine. She's always been mine. To watch out for. To protect. To take care of. To love.

"We've grown up together. Been at each others' side. The first day of school, back when we were in kindergarten, the last words Mom told me before we got on the bus were to watch out for her.

"And I have. Every single day.

"She's going away to school. I can accept that. She might fall in love and marry some other guy. Somehow, I'll have to deal with that.

"But this? No. I can't accept this."

"Because I have what you've always wanted." Her voice was gentle and sympathetic.

"Of course I want her!" The words were torn out of him. "She's smart. Funny. Loving. Cheerful. Fucking gorgeous. What asshole in his right mind wouldn't want her?"

"And you think because we made love that I've taken her away from you?"

He nodded jerkily, tears of shame running down his cheeks.

"You idiot," she said. "Do you think she loves you any less because of what is between us? And do you think I want you any less because she was first? It was random chance, Donny. If she had been working and you had been at home, it probably would have been the two of us who hooked up, as horny as I always am.

"Or maybe," she said, "you think she doesn't want you. You big dummy. She wants you so bad I had to send her into town so I could have some private time with you."

She stood up and peeled off her shirt. Her brown nipples were swollen and erect, the skin around them shining with sweat. She sat on his lap, her legs straddling his, feet poking through the armrests.

That could be dangerous, said the part of his mind still capable of rational thought. She plucked the book out of his hands and tossed it aside.

"Now shut up," she said, "and kiss me." When he hesitated, she said, "Donny, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I know you want me," she added, wiggling on his lap, his painfully erect cock obvious to both of them. "And I want you," she breathed, her face drifting closer to his, her breasts touching his shirt.

"I've wanted you ever since I saw you mowing the lawn on Friday night. So hot and sexy," she continued, and moaned as his hands settled on the curve of her hips. Lips parted and shining, she lowered her face to his.

His lips were soft. So soft. And gentle, his mouth opening under hers like a flower. With a flash of insight, Cindy suddenly knew that, unlike his sister, Donny was all but completely inexperienced in the matters of the body. And what she had meant to be nothing more meaningful than a casual outside fuck turned into a matter of terrible responsibility.

She drew back a few inches, meeting his eyes, the tips of her breasts brushing his chest.

"Never?" she asked, not needing to elaborate. He shook his head.

"Oh my," she smiled, setting her hands on his shoulders. She tickled his neck with one finger, ignoring his squirm. "This is going to be so much fun." She shivered as his strong, calloused hands slowly drew up her ribcage, his thumbs wandering over the skin of her belly. His hands settled into the underside of her breasts, testing the weight of the small, perky globes.

She nodded once, sharply, in answer to his unspoken question, and he bent his mouth to her chest, lips caressing the swell of her breasts. Almost afraid, he rubbed his mouth back and forth on her tan skin, his tongue emerging from time to time to lick her, nostrils wide as he breathed in her earthy scent.

Suddenly his arms came hard around her waist as part of his unearthly calm shattered. She was pulled forward into his embrace, and his hot mouth was now firmly latched onto her nipple, his mouth sucking hard, his tongue flicking the sensitive tip.

"Oh, God, yes," she moaned, her hands cradling his head and he mauled her breasts with his mouth, switching back and forth between them as if to see if they differed in any way. She threaded her fingers through his hair, teaching him what she wanted. She hissed as his teeth scraped her nipple, and a firm tug resulted in a lighter touch.

"That's it, darling," she said softly, her hips rolling in a steady rhythm, yearning back towards him, then away, her feet braced on the ground. A shift of his weight made the chair rock to one side, and they barely caught themselves before they tumbled in a undignified heap to the ground.

"Screw this," Cindy said, standing up. "If we keep this up, we'll end up breaking a leg, and won't that be a fun thing to explain to Aunt Katherine."

"Sorry, Mom," Donny said with a gleam of his old humor, "I broke my leg fucking Cousin Cindy in a lawn chair back by the lower pond."

Cindy giggled as she looked around her. "I don't really want to fuck on the ground, though. Too many chiggers and cow flops."

"You won't have to," Donny said, pulling off his shirt. He opened the truck and pulled a blanket out of the back of the cab.

"Emergency supplies," he said in response to Cindy's happy smile. "You never know when a storm is going to blow in during the winter. Grandpa taught me to be prepared."

He snapped out the blanket, spreading it over the grass. He kicked off his sandals and looked at Cindy questioningly.

"Oh yes," she said softly. "Take them off.

"No!" she said sharply as he turned away, fingers at the waistband of his shorts. "You are not going to hide and be ashamed. Face me," she said more kindly. "I want to see you as you strip bare for me."

Donny swallowed, then found his courage. Meeting Cindy's eyes bravely, he unsnapped the button of his shorts and pulled them and his boxers down to the ground, then stepped out of them.

Cindy breathed deep in appreciation of his body. He was simply gorgeous, his strong calves merging seamlessly into the solid muscles of his thighs. His shoulders were broad for his age, and his biceps were thick with muscle from the farm and the repair shop. Fine dark hair was scattered around his nipples, disappearing before emerging again at his navel and dipping in a arrow-straight trail to the curly thatch of hair at his groin.

And in the center of it all was his cock, high, hard, and proud, jutting out from his groin like a spear, saluting her with its beauty. It bobbed before him, the thick head covered in moisture, a drop shining like a pearl on the tip.

"Donny, you are amazing," she said.

"So are you," he replied.

On unsteady legs, she walked towards him, savoring the harsh scrape of the denim on her mound as her shorts clung to the curves of her groin. Raising her mouth for another kiss, she cupped his buttocks in her hands, his muscles taut and hard in her fingers. More experienced now, his tongue emerged from his mouth to play with hers, and he groaned as his phallus was trapped between the hot skin of their stomachs, a red-hot bar goading their passion.

"Down," she ordered, and they knelt on the blanket. Her hand tested his cock, fingers barely able to circle its girth. She swallowed, mouth watering, and bent for a taste.

Velvet-soft skin under her lips, steely-hard shaft beneath. Her tongue tasted the slightly bitter musk of an aroused male as her mouth opened to admit his length, peeling back the hood of his foreskin to caress his throbbing head with hands and tongue. He whimpered slightly, the sounds coming from his mouth completely at odds with his virile appearance, and she had to fight back a giggle, her wet mouth closing down briefly as the pad of her tongue stroked the underside of his sex.

She felt his hands on her head, gentle as butterflies, not gripping harshly, not even guiding her movements, but simply confirming her presence, as if what was happening between them was something long-wished for, but at the same time, not to be completely believed once it occurred. One hand left her head and stroked the length of her back, fingers probing under the waistband of her shorts, and she shuddered as they found the baby-soft down where the cleft of her buttocks began.

Her hand began to pump faster, fingers cradling his testes, mouth and tongue licking his beautiful cock clean, drool dripping lewdly in thick streams over the length of his shaft. One hand tightened on her shoulder warningly.

"Cindy, you better slow down, or I'm going to..."

With a wrench that was almost painful, she tore her mouth away from his cock, although she wanted nothing more than to have him fill her mouth with his delicious come. She pinched the skin of his shoulder, meeting his eyes as his head flew up.

"Ow!"

She maintained her grip. "Focus on the pain and on my face, Donny. Not on your cock. I don't want you shooting off too early. Better?" she asked, and he nodded sheepishly.

"Sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about, beautiful man," she said lovingly. "As you get more experience, you'll be able to control yourself better. But pain helps as a distraction."

"You're distracting enough," he said with a broad smile, as she laughed and rolled over on her back, wriggling out of her short-shorts, kicking them over her head when they reached her feet. She caught him staring at her glistening cleft and smiled at him.

"Yes, this is what all of the fuss is about," she said, running a finger up her dew-damp slit. Under her touch, her nether lips peeled back, the opening of her channel barely visible.

"Do you...do you want me to lick it?" he asked. His eyes were wide and slightly fearful.

"Yes," she said. "But not now," she continued, noting his look of comical relief with amusement. "You're young and you don't have any idea what you're doing yet," she said, pushing him onto his back with a firm hand. "And you're so ready to fuck you're about to burst. I'm not going to insist you eat me out before we screw. That'll happen later."

She bent and kissed him again, knees on either side of his hips, her breasts hanging down, aching mounds of heat. He held them in his hands as their lips and tongues embraced, her thick nipples challenging his palms. Below, his throbbing cock brushed her sensitive lips, and she hissed in pleasure as it nudged the entrance to her tunnel.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asked, eyes concerned.

"Not at all," she murmured, kissing him again. "It feels fantastic." Her eyes squinted shut and her thighs trembled as it jerked again, the head smearing juice on her innermost lips.

"Sorry," he said. "I can't stop it."

"No one asked you to, silly boy. I've got girlfriends who would claw my eyes out to have a man with a tool like that. Trust me."

She dropped her hips to his belly and backed up, trapping his organ in the sweet vee of her ass. She fought to relax the clenched muscles of her buttocks, then sighed with pleasure as his steel-hard shaft nestled between her cheeks. Rising and sinking slowly, she murmured with pleasure, his rod stroking her skin.

Sometime soon, I'm going to have him take my ass, she thought, shuddering with delight at the thought of his cock filling her asshole to bursting. Her pussy spasmed at the thought, moisture coating her thighs.

Ravenous with hunger, she dropped her full weight to his chest, devouring his mouth, demanding more of him. His hands squeezed her breast, and then roamed up and down her back, gripping her harder, the nails lightly scoring her flesh as she writhed in pleasure. She raised up on her elbows, and his fiery mouth dropped kisses on her breastbone, his tongue licking her skin, then darting from side to side to worship at her breasts.

Empty. Fill me. Empty. Fill me. Empty. Fill me. Her need pulsed inside of her like her heartbeat, and she knew the time had come. She smiled at her cousin.

"Are you ready?"

"God, yes," he whispered. "Please. Take it away. Take my virginity, Cindy."

She sat up, then crouched on the balls of her feet. She grasped his cock in her hand, aiming it at her quaking center. Sinking down, she let out a breathy moan as the head slipped inside her entrance, the muscles of her womb grabbing at the welcome flesh of his shaft. She brought her face close to his, eyes locked, showering his face with kisses as she slowly eased his hot length inside of her. Letting out a deep, guttural groan, she felt her vagina relax, allowing his shaft to slide deeper and deeper into her hidden glories.

With whispered thanks, she felt her lips press against the wiry hair at his crotch, and closed her eyes as yet another bolt of pleasure pierced her mind. She smiled down at her cousin as he gazed up at her proudly.

"Yes," she said. "You are big. But not too big."

He frowned, his eyes trying to focus, his attention wandering down to the exquisite feelings at his groin. His hips pushed upwards as the muscles of his buttocks thrust at her, seeking to spill his seed in his lovely, horny cousin.

"I didn't ask."

"You didn't need to. It's the first question. Am I big enough? And the second is always, am I too big?

"You, my gorgeous man, are. Just. Fucking. Right.

"I am so fucking full right now. It's awesome," she sighed. She held his face between her hands and kissed him passionately, tongue licking at his lips, his teeth, his tongue. She suckled at his neck, and her hands tightened on his shoulders as he breathed hot air into her ear, and nipped at her lobe.

Slowly at first, her hips rose and fell on his shaft, pumping wantonly, her buttocks flexing in the warm summer sun, sunlight gilding their bodies with golden rays of light. Inside her, she felt his cock twitch and spread, thickening slightly as it prepared to deliver its lovely load to her waiting body.

The mere thought was enough to trigger her climax. Her speed redoubled, her mouth clamped over his. Taking control at last, Donny grabbed her hips in his hands and thrust his pelvis upward, finding the ancient rhythm, meeting her downstroke with his upward drive. The muscles of his cock clenched and released, sending streams of seed into her waiting womb.

At the first burst of his warmth inside her, Cindy's climax hit. The forbidden act pushed her orgasm to incredible heights, and she could only twitch as she lay across Donny's body, her hips still stroking his cock as she tried to pull every last drop of come out of his body, the ripples of her orgasm shuddering across her body in seismic waves.

Opening her eyes, she saw her cousin regarding her with an expression of gentle awe.

"You gave me a gift," he said softly. "Thank you."

"No, thank you," she replied, trying to recover a little of her poise. God, two of them, she thought. And they're both wonderful in the sack. She rolled off of his body, her hand cradling his penis as it slipped out of her with a lewd squelch. Her thumb rubbed its sensitive head, and she smiled at Donny as his head lolled from side to side in pleasure.

"You look like a dog having its belly rubbed," she teased.

"Mmmmm," he replied, and stuck his tongue out the side of his mouth, panting loudly as she laughed.

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,406 Followers