While the Katz are Asleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice was husky with lust and it was obvious that he was telling no lie, that he truly admired her body and saw in her slim, athletic frame all that he desired. Jenny saw the truth in his eyes, in the naked desire on his face as he stared at her breasts and in that moment fell even deeper in love with him. She snapped back to the present as John pulled her gently forward and bent his head in worship, his lips closing around her right breast. He flicked his lips over her nipple, and Jenny moaned in pleasure, her hands grabbing his head and her fingers tangling in his hair, stroking his neck, his ears as he rolled her nipples gently, using his mouth on her right breast and his fingers on the other. His teeth closed gently over her nipple and he sucked hard and Jenny cried out incoherently as pure pleasure shot through her body, a live current seeming to connect her tits directly to her pussy. She arched back, thrusting her breasts even harder against his marauding hands and mouth, moaning and whimpering in pleasure. She was dimly aware that he had switched his oral attentions to her left breast and that his one hand was rolling and tugging on her right nipple while his other hand stroked her back, caressing the curve of her spine, following it to the swell of her hips and cupping her buttocks. Bolder now, he slipped his hands into the waistband of her panties and had a new revelation - the feel of her warm, satiny skin beneath his fingers was better than even the earlier sensations, and he puller her body close against his.

Jenny recovered a little control and used her hands on his shoulder to push him back. John rocked back, surprise and disappointment on his face as her breast popped out of his mouth, shiny with his saliva. His disappointment vanished as Jenny sank down from her kneeling position on the bed and grabbed at his belt. She didn't bother pulling it free of the loops, just unsnapped the buckle and the hurriedly pulled open the button and fly of his jeans, 'Get those off! Boxers, too!' She ran her tongue over her lips and grinned at him, 'I want to see your dick!'

John obeyed, but it was his turn to be a little apprehensive. His cock sprang free, erect and hard as a steel bar, poking up proudly from its nest of wiry black hair, and he shuddered inwardly anticipating Jenny's inevitable shock and possible mockery. Like every high school kid, he "knew" that every guy with a hope of fucking a girl has a penis that's at least eight inches, nine inches and more in most cases, and despite his A grades in advanced math, he never questioned how every single guy seemed to be above average in the penis department. Oddly enough, their female classmates who likely had seen more erect penises than they could have disabused them of this idea and pointed out that the average penis is between 4½" and 6¼"; Jenny, no slouch in math, could have further pointed out that his cock fell nicely on the bell curve, but having not been asked, did not offer her analysis. In addition, her attention was on issues quite removed from statistics and she reached for his cock, wrapping her fingers around its length and using it as a handle to tug him closer. 'Nice!' she purred, glorying in the velvety feel of his skin in her hands, her fingers white against his darker brown skin as she stroked his length. 'Very nice. And it's all mine!'

Perhaps instinctively knowing her friend's innermost if unspoken fears, she showed him exactly how much she liked his goods - she flopped forward on to her belly, propping her self up on one arm so that she was face to face to face with his cock. She slid his foreskin back, exposing the purplish head and tilted her head quizzically to one side studying it and licking her lips in anticipation. A drop of precum caught the light, shining like a tiny jewel and she bobbed her head forward to flick his head with the tip of her tongue, then engulfed the tip in her mouth, laving it with her saliva. John shuddered and groaned in unbearable pleasure at the feel of her warm lips and active tongue, and Jenny lifted her head off him. 'I really want to blow you, John, but first I want to feel you inside me, in my pussy. And I have a feeling,' she grinned devilishly at him, 'that if I suck on this little lollipop for even another minute, you'll explode.' John did not contradict her, aware that she was correct and aware that she knew she was correct. She bestowed a quick kiss on his cock, 'Later, my lovely, later, I promise. But now I need you in me.'

She rolled over onto her back, and squirmed upward till her head was back on her pillows, and added in a stage whisper, 'And I mean, NOW!' She hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties and raising her ass off the bed briefly, she stripped her last scrap of clothing off, past the swell of her hips and down her legs. A carefree flick of her foot flung them at John, and he caught them absently, held the scrap of cotton by his nose, feeling the soaking wet crotch and inhaling the perfume of her. Meanwhile his eyes greedily drank in the sight between her open thighs. A neatly trimmed triangle of dark curls drew his eye inexorably to the pink lips of her vagina, already gleaming with proof of her arousal. Jenny wiggled her hips and used the fingers of her left hand to part her nether lips invitingly, her thumb brushing against the protruding bud of her clitoris that peeped out from beneath its fleshy hood, while with her right hand she crooked a finger at her friend, beckoning him to the heaven waiting.

John needed no further invite and dropping her panties unceremoniously, he lunged on to the bed and between her legs. Heaven was about to come to earth, but as the tip of his cock touched her slit reality surged back and he paused in horrified realization, 'Oh, shit! I don't have a condom!'

Jenny gave a half laugh, half groan, 'I doubt we can find a 7-11 open right now. Screw the condom, I know you're clean and I'm clean. And I'm on the pill. It's all good, trust me!' She lifted her knees back and hooked her arms around her thighs, pulling them even wider open in mute invitation.

John looked into her eyes, and hesitated no longer. Aided by Jenny's hands grabbing his buttocks and pulling him, he thrust forward, sinking his cock into her with guttural incoherent cry. Sensations overwhelmed him, the first experience of a warm, wet vagina gripping his cock was beyond his dreams and he wanted to simply still still and let them wash over him for a moment, but instinct kicked in and he pulled back and thrust again. Jenny cried out as he sheathed his cock fully within her this time and wrapped her arms around him pulling his mouth down to her for sloppy, hungry kiss. She crossed her ankles behind his back, her heels digging into his ass cheeks and urging him on.

Needing but little encouragement or direction, John began to thrust rhythmically into her, slow at first to prolong the exquisite feelings and vaguely aware that Jenny might have further to go to get to her climax. He adjusted his movements to the reactions of her body and her mewing sounds of pleasure, discovering that she liked it when he pulled back till only the tip of his cock was within her and then pushing forward slowly till his balls slapped against her ass and her clit rubbed against him. He could scarcely believe this was happening, much less the amazing feel of the inner walls of her vagina gripping him on each stroke, the wetness of her arousal easing his thrust even as her pussy held him as though unwilling to let him go for even a moment.

Jenny shuddered and tensed, her fingers digging into John's back and her hips leaping off the bed to meet his thrust as an orgasm ripped through her. 'Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!' She was not given to potty-mouthed speech except when highly excited, 'Fuck me, John, fuck, fuck, fuuuuccccckkkkk!' She ended in a near scream as she climaxed, her pussy convulsing around John's cock and her heels drumming against his ass.

John paused for a moment, actually shocked that she had come before him, then resumed his thrusts, slow and deep. For a few minutes he kept that up as Jenny lay beneath him, recovering from her orgasm. As her excitement began to mount again, she looked him in the eye and whispered, 'Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard and fast!' and covered his mouth with her own for another saliva-swapping session. A tightness in his balls told John that his own climax was near and he suited actions to her desire, beginning to thrust into her in earnest. No more long languorous strokes, instead he slammed into her like a demented jack hammer, stimulating her clit and fueling her excitement to match his. The room was filled with the sound of Jenny's moans overlaid and accompanied by the sound of flesh slapping wetly on flesh and the smack of his balls against her taint, till John lifted his head slightly to say hoarsely, 'I'm cumming, Jenny Cat!'

Jenny wailed in mindless pleasure as he exploded within her, a stream of hot cum shooting into her and driving her to her own climax, lifting her to a matching plane of euphoric bliss as they orgasmed together. John came like he'd never come before, his cock jerking and spurting stream after stream of jism till it seemed that his whole body and soul must be poured out along with his cum. Finally it subsided and his cock twitched a few times in proud accomplishment, like the repeated bows of an actor at curtain call. He lay still for a moment, resting his weight on his elbows and staring into Jenny's flushed, sweaty face and unfocussed eyes, 'Jenny Cat!' was all he said.

'My wolf friend!' she responded and her hands came up to caress his face. They kissed, gentle, tender kisses with their tongues just lightly caressing, no other words necessary. Jenny still had her legs wrapped around his body and she tightened them and linked her arms around his neck, holding him in her, both of them secretly and not so secretly enjoying the feel of his cock slowly softening inside her sated pussy and the warmth of his body on hers, the rasp of his chest hair against her nipples and their mingled sweat at the junction of chest and belly and hips. Words would come later, but for now they had pure post-coital bliss and it was enough.

***

'You got everything, John?' Alice waited till he was clear of the doorway before pulling the door firmly shut and locking it behind them. The rest of the group were already in the van and Hank was looking out the driver's window with mild impatience. Not that they were late but that he was ready to go and they were the last thing that prevented him getting started. Alice ignored his eyebrow waggles but stuck her tongue out at him when she was shielded from the view of the rest.

John climbed into the back of the van, grimacing cheerfully at Hugh and Jimmy who had secured the prime seats and made it clear they were not sharing. Becky and Sharon were sitting with them, but Ricky was seated by himself and he looked up to indicate that he was not averse to having his best friend beside him. Before he could say a word however, Jenny looked up from where she'd been sitting quietly by herself, not joining in the chatter of the rest, 'Sorry Ricky, I'm taking your buddy today, I have stronger claims.' She grabbed John's arm and pulled him into the seat beside her, then to the shock of her brothers and the general surprise of their friends, she gave John a warm kiss on the lips, and linked her arm firmly with his, 'Deal with it, boys!' she advised her brothers. 'Close your mouth before you get something in there.' To John she added, 'I know something that I want in my mouth, but it will have to wait!'

12