While They Sleep Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are evil," Lauren nodded, licking her lips. "What is wrong with us?"

"Just glad that whatever it is, it's wrong with both of us." James kissed her tenderly. "How fucked is it that this is better with Jack watching."

"Pretty fucked," she smiled, and kissed me back. "Now, tell me you love me when you cum."

Jack stood clutching his chest as his wife fucked the man he thought of like a son.

As their lustful cries grew, the couch inched across the floor little by little with every thrust, and the voices were like a cacophony of poison in Jack's ears.

"FUCK YOU ARE AMAZING!"

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU, LAUREN!"

"GOD, I LOVE YOU TOO!"

"I WANT TO FUCK YOU FOREVER!"

"OH GOD, YES, DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME!"

"TELL ME I AM BETTER THAN JACK!"

"YOU'RE FUCKING BETTER THAN JACK! SO MUCH BETTER! OH FUCK!"

"I WILL LEAVE ANNA FOR YOU! THIS IS ALL I WANT."

And so they continued, the words getting more and more filthy as they fucked, hurling insults at Jack and Anna's sexual prowess and promises of devotion to each other. Through all this, Jack stood motionless, and as wife and son-in-law screamed the most horrible things, a library of nightmares for a straight-laced man like Jack.

When Jack's heart could take no more, he gasped, fell like a stone, and was dead before he hit the floor.

The lovers stopped as they stared and the consequences of their crimes.

"I hope we didn't wake your daughter," Lauren said, glancing upstairs. Then she looked down at her husband. She struggled to conjure a feeling beyond the one in her loins. "So this is what I am," she said matter-of-factly, "Interesting."

She wiggled her hips, and James took the cue and pushed his meat back inside her welcoming entrance.

To Be Continued...

12