While They Sleep Ch. 04

Story Info
Everything comes to a head.
2.7k words
3.96
17.7k
36
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: By this point, I assume only people who like the series are still reading, so there's really no point to this. If you're still reading, you know what you're getting into.

*****

ANNA

I awoke next to my mom. The sun was peeking through the blinds, and my mom was blissfully snoring. She seemed to be a pretty sound sleeper, which is obviously where I get it from. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling. Images of my dreams from the previous night started trickling into my brain.

First, I remembered the orgasm. I orgasmed in my sleep! That was a first for me. Images of my mother staring at me as I came made me blush. Why did I dream my mother was watching me cum?

Then I froze as I recalled why I was coming. MY FATHER WAS FUCKING ME IN MY DREAM. I DREAMED ABOUT FUCKING MY DAD. OH MY GOD.

I was on my stomach and he was on top of me, kissing my neck and whispering in my ear as we mated.

I bit my lip as I recalled the intense pleasure of being taken by my father. My cheeks flushed in shame as I remembered my orgasm.

I hastily got up, showered, and got dressed.

The day was a blur to me. I was tormented all day long by images of my dad, big strong Jack, using me as a fuck doll. I was so overcome by desire that twice I stole away to the bathroom to masturbate. It was like an adrenaline shot to my libido.

My father occupied my every waking thought. When I washed the dishes, I could feel his hands on my breasts, kneading them, palms grazing my nipples. When I sat and laughed and ate dinner with my mom and husband, my mind strayed to my dream-father's cock, my vagina instantly gushing wet.

At bedtime, I took another one of mom's pills, and allowed myself to wish for another dream. A dream where my father and I could be united in lovemaking. I mean, dreams are harmless, right? It's not cheating in a dream.

*****

I lay on the bed, idly teasing my left nipple with one hand while drawing little circles around my clit with the other. My sweet daddy was between my legs, experimentally pushing his tongue gently inside of me, while his index finger did something verrry naughty further down.

"Mmm, daddy, yes!" I moaned.

My mother lay next to me on the bed, naked and fingering herself. She was kissing my shoulder and whispering to me.

"Daddy wants to make you cum, sweetie. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, daddy, please make your baby girl come!"

*****

JAMES

"Mmm, yess....daddyyy....make....cum..." my wife babbled in her sleep as I went down on her. I applied slight pressure to her asshole with my index finger as I ate her out. I looked up at Lauren and smiled.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Fuck you and make her cum already."

I laughed and dived back in, tongue first. Anna moaned.

I swirled my tongue around and around, across her outer lips, and my finger gently shoved inside her ass up to the first knuckle. Anna gasped and smiled blissfully.

"Ohhhh... daddy... yes... "

Lauren leaned over her daughter's face and said, "Are you enjoying daddy's tongue?"

"Yessss... mommy..." Anna cooed, "So much..."

Lauren grabbed her hair, "You're a bit of a slut for daddy, aren't you?" she said, and pulled slightly.

"Mommy, no," Anna cried out in her sleep, "Stop it..."

"Mommy wants Daddy for a while, Anna. You can kiss mommy." Lauren leaned over and bit Anna's lip, then flicked it with her tongue. She looked at James: "I still hate her a little."

*****

ANNA

Why was mommy being mean? She pulled my hair and bit my lip. Ok, I kinda liked the bite, but I was still confused. Suddenly daddy left my thighs! Why? He and mommy embraced on the bed. I had never watched my mommy and daddy kissing before. It was strange.

The bed shook as I lay next to my mommy and she took daddy's manhood inside of her. They said such strange things, things I could not understand.

"Tired of being jealous, Lauren?"

"Yes, I'm fucking tired of being jealous. I don't care if you are her husband, this dick belongs to me."

Daddy reached under and grabbed mommy's bum. He squeezed her cheeks as he pumped in and out of her.

"Poor Anna must be so confused," Daddy said, and he leaned over and took one of my nipples into his mouth. Mommy turned her head towards me and gave me a kiss, with tongue! It felt funny taking mommy's tongue into my mouth.

"Mmmm," Mommy moaned into my mouth. Then she turned back to daddy. "Confused? That mommy and daddy are fucking her? I guess she must be."

Mommy said to me, "I'm actually not fucking your father, Anna. I'm fucking your husband while he sucks your tit. And he feels great." Mommy bit daddy's neck.

Daddy's hips were really thrusting hard now, and he took his mouth off my nipple and turned all of his attention to mommy. Mommy starting slapping and scratching at him, and daddy grunted and groaned with exertion, sweat pouring off him. God, mommy and daddy could really fuck!

Mommy kept talking, saying such nonsensical things, "Anna, uhh... sweetie, daddy is... ughh... dead. He caught us... ohh... fucking and had a heart attack... and died... fuuuuuck... right in front of us," Mommy stared at me, "You know what we did?" She smiled cruelly, "We finished before we called the ambulance." She turned her full attention back to daddy, "Now come inside me!" She commanded.

"NO," daddy said firmly, and he pulled out of mommy, and looked over at me, "This load is just for my baby girl, isn't that right sweetie?" He crawled over to me, sliding one leg across my chest until his large member swung in front of my face. He placed his manhood at my lips, and I parted them, taking as much of him as I could.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned, mouth full of my daddy's meat.

*****

JAMES

Anna's mouth took most of my cock no problem. Down near the balls she struggled a bit, so I grabbed the back of her head and helped her with the last few inches.

Anna gurgled happily.

My balls tightened as I started to fuck her throat.

"Mggmhg... mmgmmg..." Anna moaned with every slam of my hips. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"It's true," I said, "Mommy fucked your husband while daddy watched. Daddy had a heart attack and died. They kept fucking instead of calling an ambulance. Isn't that terrible?" I was so terribly close to coming in her mouth.

"Mgmg..." Anna said, which might have been agreement or protest, but just sounded like a mouth full of cock.

"FUCK," I cried out, "HERE IT COMES, SWEETIE. SWALLOW DADDY'S LOAD." I came down my wife's throat while she sucked and slurped at my rod.

As I rolled off of Anna's chest, Lauren grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Ok, Casanova, time for round two."

*****

ANNA

I woke up the next morning with a terrible ache in my jaw, a sore throat, and almost no memory of my dreams. Vague impressions of sexual thoughts and moments flitted through my brain as I sat up and rubbed my cheek. I must have slept on my face at some weird angle? The sore throat, though, was a total mystery.

I stumbled to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. Those pills were NOT worth it. There was something on my upper lip, something crusty. 'Probably a booger, you sexy creature' I thought to myself with amusement, and I washed my face to get rid of the offending mucus.

The pain that I woke up with faded as the day passed, but it left me feeling peculiarly vulnerable, like anything terrible could happen to me in my sleep.

When bedtime rolled around, my mom offered them to me again, and alarm bells rung in my head.

"I don't know, Mom," I said, "Last night I didn't feel very good when I woke up."

"Well, I'm sure it had nothing to do with these, honey," she reassured.

An indefinable fear, a sixth sense, took hold of me. What the hell was I afraid of?

My mom smiled at me, and my unease grew. "Why don't you take it, sweetie? It's important to get lots of rest." She put it on my lips and I took it in.

She turned away and I quickly spat it into my hand. I don't know WHY my mom was so sure I needed one of those things, but I was not taking it again.

I crawled into bed, and mom crawled in next to me.

*****

Motion awoke me. The bed was moving.

I lay in the dark on my side, facing the wall, perfectly still and terrified. Someone was in the room with us.

There were noises in the dark. Coming from behind me. Someone else was on the bed.

I could hear moans of pleasure, and whispers between lovers.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

My soul screamed as my brain recognized the whispering voices. My mother and my husband. They were behind me, and from the motion of the bed, they could be doing only one thing. Their words were selfish and delighting in cruelty.

"I want you forever."

"What about my daughter?"

"Fuck her. I mean, I will sometimes, you know, fuck her, but also FUCK HER."

My mother and husband were hurtling vileness at me, and I lay paralyzed in the dark listening to them.

"No chance of a heart attack, I guess."

"Not a chance. She's healthy, unlike her late father."

The words chilled me to my core. My late father. Flashes of dreams came rushing back to me, words about my father dying, words spoken BY my father. It made no sense.

"Maybe I should fuck her again tonight?"

"If you like, you feel like you need some daddy time," my mother said.

Suddenly, I understood. The bewildering fragments in my mind assembled like clockwork.

I saw them. I saw them at the bottom of the stairs. My mother and husband were fucking in the dark, up against the wall, their bodies a sheen of glistening sweat. They saw me. They saw me and didn't stop. Their bodies kept grinding against each other in the dark, shamelessly continuing their lustful fuck even as I stood mere feet away. They didn't care. NO, they DID care. They LIKED it.

Then they brought me home. They told me lies. Lies about my father, lies about my health. They lied about everything. Just so they could keep seeing each other. It was all about their loins, satisfying their perverted urges at the expense of absolutely everything. They even fucked me in my sleep after drugging me. THEY PRETENDED MY DAD WAS FUCKING ME. THEY TOLD ME MY DAD WAS KILLED WATCHING THEIR FUCKING. I WAS RAPED IN MY SLEEP.

A white hot fury welled up inside me. I rolled off the bed onto my feet. My mother gasped.

I stared at them. My husband, James, was lying on his back. My mother was squatting over him, lifting herself up and down on his cock. His hands were on her breasts, and they both stared at me in silence. Neither one of them bothered stopping. James still thrust his hips up to match the rhythm of my mother rising and falling on his dick.

"Honey," my mom panted, "This is a relief. I'm so tired of hiding this." She reached behind and grabbed my husband's balls, "Now that she's awake, want to come inside me? I'm guessing it'll be easier with an audience." She squeezed his balls and he gasped.

I closed my eyes, took in a deep lungful of air and let out a scream that I hoped the whole world could hear. I pushed and pushed the air out of my lungs, drawing out the scream as long and hard and loud as possible.

As the last wisps of air left me, I gasped and then staggered from the room. They would both pay for their crimes, I resolved. I would tell the world. I hit the top of the stairs, and then stars encircled my view, and everything went black.

*****

Lauren fucked James like it was her last minute alive.

"Sounds like she actually fell down the stairs this time," Lauren said, a slightly worried expression crossed her face, "Shall we cum and then take her to the hospital?"

EPILOGUE

The fall was much more serious this time. Anna had a fractured collarbone and a broken arm. She sustained a head injury that had the doctors seriously worried, and it turned out those worries were well founded. As she started to recover from her physical injuries, it became apparent that her head injury had caused permanent damage. The doctor called it anterograde amnesia, and said that she would forever have difficulty forming new memories.

James called his sister and told her the situation, and that Emma couldn't come home for a little while. Lauren and James settled into a happy home life together while they waited for Anna to recover enough to come home.

They relished their exquisite coupling. Every part of their bodies needed to be connected. It wasn't enough to fuck, legs had to be clamped together, arms clutching at each other, pulling hair, biting, clawing.

Their lust was all-consuming, and they carried it into every part of their lives. James never went through a full workday without fucking his mother-in-law. A trip to the grocery store inevitably meant a trip to the bathroom to vent their desires through their loins. Phone calls with Clarissa, the doctor, even with Emma, were done mid-coitus, with each of them pushing the other to make a noise and give themselves away.

When Anna was finally allowed to come home, they turned up the heat. They were now free to fuck as often as they liked, with the added benefit of a witness who couldn't remember their misdeeds.

They would sit down to watch a movie with Anna, and if Anna did anything so foolish as to go to the bathroom, she would return to find her mother on her knees between James's thighs, sucking him off.

"Just getting your husband ready, sweetie," Lauren would smile, and then mount James right there, with Anna frozen in shock at the sight of the betrayal, Lauren's pussy stretching obscenely around her son-in-law's thick member, their mouths meeting in forbidden lust. Anna would run upstairs to the guest room, slam the door in anguish, and sob quietly for about ten minutes. And then she would forget. She would return to the couch and sit down next to them as they innocently munched on popcorn.

In the middle of the night they would fuck, loud, screaming mating that would echo through the house. Anna would walk in on them, their bodies twisted into grotesque positions, sweat flying everywhere. She would run downstairs in tears and fall on the couch sobbing until sleep (and forgetfulness) took her again. Then in the morning, she would wake up, wondering why she slept on the couch.

She would head upstairs to ask her husband if she'd been sleepwalking, only to trip over her mother and husband, lying in the hallway where they'd fucked themselves unconscious.

Every day, every hour. Every meal, every moment.

Lauren and James used her condition like the world's most exclusive sex toy. They would sit down for a meal with Anna, wait for her to begin eating, and then suddenly sweep the plates off the table and take each other roughly on the nice silk tablecloth, Anna's mouth agape in horror at the coupling in front of her. They timed it so she would walk in on them in the shower, James's ass grinding in Lauren against the shower stall wall.

Thwup thwup thwup

"Hi, honey! Just fucking your husband. I'll be out in a minute."

Five minutes later, they were out of the shower and chatting with Anna, who was drying tears she didn't remember crying.

Anna was transported into a special circle of hell, designed specifically for her by the people who loved her most.

And the darkest circle of hell was reserved for nighttime.

At night they made her participate.

Because, after all, she had her mom to help her remember her bedtime ritual:

Pajamas. Toothbrush. Pill.