While You Were Sleeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy smiled and quickly released me, stood and undid the tie holding the wrap to her body, it dropped and gathered around her feet.

"It's my turn to apologize. Just don't think I'm coming on a little too slutty when I do, okay? I had my mind made up about this when I got here, I'm surprised you didn't smell me dripping down my leg."

She then turned, got onto her hands and knees and headed for the balcony. My erection just got a lot harder when I watched that backside of hers move. She stopped, turned and sat with her back against the balcony wall, then with a smile that became very infectious, she did that come-hither thing with her finger.

Her hand held me when I came within reach and I quickly realized what she was intent on doing, I placed a foot either side of her body as I leaned on the balcony, the warmth of her mouth around my penis almost made my legs buckle.

It was four in the afternoon, the beach was still full, the grass in front of the apartment block held about twenty people, either sunbathing, talking to those next to them or chasing down the children as they played chase amongst themselves, and there I was leaning on the balcony two stories up getting a really good blow job from Marcy Cartwright. The phrase, "I had died and gone to heaven" held so much truth at that moment.

*******

Even in the full strength of the French sunlight, my vision went a little blurry, and Marcy held onto my ass as I emptied my balls into her mouth. My knees buckled again, and she released my cock from her mouth so she could giggle.

"Just remember, I did that."

At first, I knelt next to her, then I admitted defeat and sat alongside her with my back also against the wall.

I held her hand, she squeezed it and I looked at her. "Sex isn't going to fix everything, Marcy."

She nodded. "I know, it's a start, though. We both made mistakes along the way, Martin." Her arm came away from her thigh and made a slow arc around the place we were sitting.

"I've quickly come to realize that we picked the right place to sort this out, Martin. We can't hide behind clothes here, I'm stripped bare so you can see all of me, just as I have seen all of you as we walked the grounds today and told me of your life."

She moved towards me and lightly kissed my lips. Something in me realized that small gentle contact sometimes meant more to us both, than a full-on kiss.

"Today will hold so many memories, not only for me but for us both. Today, you brought me here, a place where naked is natural. I can't hide here, Martin; you can't hide either. You have shared more with me in the five hours I have been here than the months that we have lived beside each other."

I looked at her; her eyes told me everything. She was being honest, not only with me, but herself, and my heart beat a little faster with that realization. Marcy turned and leaned into me, we kissed. There were no bolts of lighting, just a heart that had only beaten for one love, ready to beat a little harder for another love. Her eyes were so beautiful; I told her so and got a kiss in return. The smile that lingered on her lips as our heads moved away from our kiss told me even more.

Her hand once again found me, and her fingers sought its prize when she wrapped them around my cock once again.

"We need a bed. I suggest closing these doors, as well. I want to make love, Martin; can we keep the crazy monkey sex for later? I just want to feel you inside me from as many positions as our bodies can muster."

I stood and held out my hand, Marcy smiled and held on as I pulled her up. In return, her arms came around my neck and we kissed once again.

"Martin, we have two ghosts and an eight-year-old telling us adults that we need to get our collective heads out of our asses and get on with our life together. Can we see if they're right please?"

I stood, then turned and held out my hand to her. She smiled and quickly released my hand so her arm went around my waist and we walked inside. She paused on the way to politely remind me to close the doors.

*******

Marcy walked over to my bed, grabbed the covers and pulled them to the foot of the bed. She got on her hands and knees and shimmed up the bed.

"We won't be needing them for awhile, I plan on you keeping me warm, both inside and out."

I tried holding eye contact, but Marcy's eyes were now looking at my penis and the way it was already stirring, more so when she parted her legs and placed both her hands against her pussy lips.

Her gaze traveled up my body as her tongue moistened her lips. "Want to say your prayers now, big boy? I'll try to be gentle with you through your first six or seven orgasms. I should be nicely warmed up by then, so I'm not holding out much hope after that."

I was learning a lot about her now: foreplay for her was an awful lot of talking. Her rosie-

red cheeks also gave away her own level of excitement. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her flat onto the bed, and she giggled as I pulled her all the way down to the end of the bed.

She gave out a sigh, then said, "You do realize that neither of us have been laid in years. Think either of us can remember what to do next?"

She managed a quick intake of breath as my hands went under her knees and lifted. Inhaling her scent, and then tasting it for the first time, she managed a slow and very long groan when my tongue went to find its prize. She was beautiful, everything about her was beautiful, her pussy lips were engorged and tasted fantastic. Her body stiffened every time my tongue traveled the length of her moist folds.

Her hips instinctively bucked, even though my arms tried to hold her down.

"Oh fuck, you have no idea how long I've waited for a man that can do that. You're a keeper, Martin."

Suddenly her hips left the bed and she was moaning and panting. My tongue once again buried itself deep between her folds, the gasps started again, then the low throaty groan closely followed. I made my way to her clit, and it was already protruding a little, I teased it with my tongue, gently. Marcy gasped.

My finger slid into her, and at the same time I sucked her clit between my lips and kept on sucking. As my finger went deeper, I started to curve it up to hit her G-spot. Once I made contact with her most tender and sensitive area, she went rigid and started to scream. She came, once her lungs could no longer support her sounds, she went silent, her body left to shudder while I lapped at her cum soaked pussy lips. She grabbed my head to push me away, and I kept right on drinking from that pleasure well. It was amazing.

With one more push, born of desperation no doubt, my lips separated from her still juice-soaked pussy, her stomach pulling air into her lungs at a very interesting rate. I lay on my side, watching her for a moment. She was soaked in sweat, her nipples stood proudly and looked like they needed playing with. My hand went to one and she slapped it away.

"Not yet, Martin, please not yet. Where the fuck where you nine years ago, you bastard? My ex couldn't find my G-spot, even if he had a flashlight and Sherpa Tenzing as his guide, and you put your fingers on it in seconds."

I thought it prudent to hide my smile, while she shifted to look at me and say, "Oh you're definitely husband material, I'm taking you off the market, screaming and kicking if I have to. You're mine and I don't give my toys back."

Her hand reached out and grasped my cock, I'm assuming the grunt as she did was approval. She confirmed that statement when her hand went up and down my shaft.

"Martin, please let me be a little selfish."

My smile must have been her answer, and she pushed me onto my back. It actually took her two failed attempts to move her leg over me before she gave up; anything below her waist was still playing catch-up. She just lay across me and we kissed. As I opened my eyes, I noticed the tears and I held onto her. She stiffened and stopped me.

"I'm going to say this only once while I still have the courage to say it."

She looked down at our bodies and a giggle escaped her lips.

"I can't even think why I'm saying this now and in the position we're in." Her eyes locked onto mine and I thought it best I paid attention. "I want to say sorry, Martin, for everything. You were a male of the species, and as such you were nothing more than an extension of my ex. We, no I, wasted so much time, and I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

My smile gave me away and her escaping breath felt like her relief. My hands went under her arms and I lifted. Her leg made it over my body this time and she sat on my stomach. Her hand reached behind and started to stroke me again, her body eased itself back and she leaned forward as she did. The tip of my cock slid up and down her soaked pussy.

"It's still leaking, Martin. It wants more. My brain is screaming sore and my body says fuck off and wait."

She rested one hand on my chest and eased further back, sliding me into her warm, wet and very welcome home. Her head came down and we kissed, I almost came right then, my cock twitched with excitement and she giggled. When her lips came away from mine, the smile just grew on her.

"My toy likes its new home, doesn't it?"

Her eyes focused longer on mine, her finger came to my lips to stop me from saying anything. "I've noticed I talk too much; I've also noticed you've let me. I want this to work Martin; I want us to work. Make love to me, fill me up and when its empty fill me up again. I will wait for you, so I'm willing to start first. I love you Martin, I even like saying your name, every time I use it, it's a step further away my ex in my life."

Marcy put both hands on my chest and pushed up to look down at me. When I didn't seem to get the message, so she pulled my hands up and placed them on her chest.

"Just so you know, they're yours. I get to carry them around, but you own them." Her pussy muscles clamped around my soaked cock. "This, on the other hand, is mine, and there will come a time that I will simply pull your pants down and suck it into my mouth, either because I'm feeling horny, or just because I want to."

As those words left her lips, my mind envisioned it and my fingers subconsciously squeezed her nipples, Marcy groaned and came all over my already soaked cock.

I figured the only way to shut her up was to kiss her, so I did. We rolled over and her legs came around me and held me there while I slowly thrust into her, her groan didn't escape our kiss, if anything it added fuel to our love making.

Marcy came twice more before I unloaded into her. What shocked her was when I grabbed her legs, pulled them away from me and went down on her. The orgasm she got from that one act must have awakened the people next door, if not the whole resort. When I went to kiss her, her eyes went wide when I placed all I sucked out of her pussy into her mouth, she even used her tongue to go after any that tried to stick around. It was official: Marcy Cartwright liked to swallow.

I was awake slightly longer than she was, but not by much. She pulled my arm around her and her breathing became slow and restful, and it was that that set my mind to neutral and my eyes slowly closed.

When I woke, Marcy had turned, her head was resting on my arm and she was staring at me; her smile was infectious. She also had her hand wrapped around my erection. She smiled and moved her body, her hand still gently moving back and forth on my hard-on. She ended up on all fours with her head still resting on the pillow.

"I need that morning fuck to properly wake me up. Come over here and mount your bitch."

She only let go when she felt me move to comply. Her pussy was still looking a little raw from last night. She didn't see me smirk when I decided she needed a little warming up first. My hands grabbed her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, showing her anus in all its glory. My tongue moved, her gasp and a groan came seconds later, as I set about trying to bury as much of my tongue into her ass as possible.

"I meant what I said, Martin, if you want my ass, it's yours, just like the rest of this body. Just go slow, okay; it's only ever had a finger or two going in, nothing the size of that cock has ever been near it."

I lifted myself up, placed my cock at the soaked entrance to her pussy and inch by slow inch, entered her for our morning romp.

"Thanks, but I'll save your ass for birthdays."

It took her a couple of grunts before she could form a sentence that I could understand.

"Okay, who's birthday are we talking about here?"

"Everyone on this planet," came my reply.

Marcy had to bury her head into her pillow to silence her orgasm. It took her a moment but she turned her head to look at me.

"Since we're still on our honesty page here, I need to remind you that you will need to sit with me when we go to an open mike night. You're so not funny."

She never saw me nod in agreement, her head had already gone back to munching on her pillow as another orgasm tore up her body, helped along when I leaned over and pulled down on both nipples. Her pussy clamped down on me and I came inside her. I let go of her nipples and placed my hand either side of her to take my weight off her.

With a slow sigh, she flopped back on the bed. She tried to fight it, but her eyes fluttered and sleep stole her from me for a while. I held her to me, my own cum dripping from her and onto my leg, I didn't care. Not that I needed it, but her sleep gave me a chance to gaze at her. She really was a beautiful woman; her past had held her back but she pushed through that and ended up with Jennifer as her reward.

The palm of my hand touched her cheek. It was warm and the contact made Marcy smile in her sleep. I planned on touching her a lot if the end result was always going to be that smile. As my own eyes pulled me towards sleep, I also realized something else: she called herself my "bitch." I also knew that was a word I could only ever get to call her in the bedroom.

My lips gently touched hers, I heard the moan that came from deep within her and it continued to be reinforced on me. I wasn't betraying Judy, I knew she would understand that it was time to move on and love again. I was staring at that love right now, my thoughts reinforced themselves when I finally said to myself, I loved Marcy Cartwright, and she loved me right back.

It was her lips on mine that woke me. We kissed a little harder when we both realized we were awake. Marcy pulled her arm free and rested her head on it, then she said, "We did the dirty, I also know that it hasn't solved all our problems, but it's the biggest step we have both made towards each other, and I can't wait for the next step. I love you, Martin, and look forward to many years together. I want to come back here once in a while, just to remind ourselves that this was where we became one, not at the duplex, but here."

We stayed until the end of the week, both of us were missing Jennifer really badly. Marcy worked on her all over tan and I worked on her body during the evenings. The neighbors smiled when they saw us out and about, Marcy went bright pink and I waved and passed a few words with them.

*******

We debated on the way home if we should show, or at least sit Jennifer down and read, her Andrew Townsend's diaries. In the end, we wrapped them up, put them in a sealed box and returned them to the attic. We knew Jennifer had grown beyond her years over these last months, but we wanted her to have as normal a life as possible before we exposed her to the horrors that Andrew went through.

She knew the love story and for us at the moment, that was enough.

Marcy couldn't wait to tell Jennifer once we returned that we were moving next door. For a few days Jennifer carried that smug 'I told you so' look rather well, I thought.

*******

We decorated Jennifer's room and the open door sure came in handy. It was on her insistence that she had the old furniture that came with the house in her room, as well, flatly refusing my offer to buy her new. She told me they had reminders and she loved them all. How can you argue with that?

It took us a couple of months, two all-out screaming matches and the odd slamming of doors, but we got there. We both had boundaries and both knew them now. The one question that made us slam on the breaks and take a close look at ourselves was when Jennifer asked her mom if they were moving back next door since we were arguing so much.

Marcy was stunned, then burst into tears and all but threw herself at me. We packed Jennifer off to school and the sit down talk once again came out. When we thought we were just feeling our way, Jennifer looked on it as us arguing all the time and our relationship wasn't going to last.

When we actually sat and figured it out, we weren't that far from a partnership, and both of us were willing to move that extra inch to make this work. When Jennifer got home, she stopped, stared at her mom, then wrapped her arms around her and cried. We just looked at each other and mentally vowed never to get to that point ever again. We could see the pain we were inflicting on Jennifer and that had to stop. We were supposed to be the adults, it was time to act like adults.

*******

It was close to six months later that Jennifer asked THAT question.

"Momma, what's a mate-tree-ark?"

I turned and watched Marcy. She was putting a towel down after drying her hands and looking at Jennifer. I felt a sudden panic; Louise and Andrew were gone now, I was pretty sure I knew why. I'm almost sure that I was going to get it confirmed at the hands of a now nine-year-old. I don't think Marcy had realized it yet.

"A Matriarch is what Grandma Gates is, or was. She is the head of the whole family, they come to her to seek advice and to settle disputes amongst the family, gives her blessing to those who came to her wanting to get married, that sort of thing."

Jennifer looked confused. "So, she's the boss?"

By now I had rested my ass against the cabinet, crossed my arms and tried oh so hard to hide my smile. I had realized it when Jennifer asked the question; it seemed that Marcy was still playing catch-up.

Marcy leaned on the kitchen island. "Sort of, yes. Usually, it's the oldest of the family that is given the title of Matriarch. But I can only speak for our family, baby, and in our family, grandma Kathy and grandma Faith listen to grandma Louise, and they filtered the information down amongst the rest of the family."

Jennifer's brow creased with thought, then she said, "So to be the Matriarch, you have to be an old person?"

It took a moment for Marcy to think of a reply, I thought the comment from her daughter was a good one. Mind you, my family didn't come from the South. This back and forth between them was getting interesting.

"No, baby. Not always, being smart helps. The advice you give has consequences sometimes, so you need to think hard about the advice you give as head of the family."

Marcy then sat across from her daughter; I kept quiet as Marcy spoke of the history behind her family's version of a Matriarch. It was an interesting insight into her family as well. A few times in the past a matriarch was chosen, not because she was next in line, but because of something like the changing climate in America, both politically and socially.

The Matriarch in her family was younger through that period. It seemed passing the baton wasn't done through favoritism or next in line, she was chosen because she had something to offer, be it an iron will when family looked like it was about to tear itself apart, to newer ideas, since society sometimes took a sudden right turn in direction and needed a forward thinking mind to keep the family from disintegrating.

There was a golden rule that held very firm in her family: once the Matriarch was chosen, it was always accepted. Even I had a clearer understanding of her family history and Matriarchal system within it, choosing a successor had to be done with a clear head and knowing that it had to benefit the family as a whole, sometimes to the detriment of those who had aspiration of being the next in line.

1...345678