Whirl and Hurl

Story Info
A rollercoaster ride upsets Gordon's tummy.
1.5k words
4.78
1.6k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you brought me here!" Kate gasped as she and Gordon arrived at a theme park. "I always wanted to go to a place like this when I was a kid, but my parents were strict and poor, so it never happened."

"My pleasure," Gordon replied, locking the car. "It's your birthday Kate and you deserve to be spoiled!"

It seemed too good to be true, but no, this man really was as lovely as she'd always imagined. Her only regret was not getting to know him better years ago. She bit her lip as she recalled their passionate sex in a stuck office lift a few weeks back. And how it had started in the most bizarre of ways - Gordon desperately needing to urinate. If someone had asked her before then if she'd ever consider drinking a man's piss, she'd have recoiled in disgust. Yet she'd helped Gordon to relieve himself by willingly drinking his pee. It had been one of the most erotic moments of her life.

A dim but persistent sense of fear gnawed at Gordon as they entered the park. Unknown to Kate, he'd always had a fear of rollercoasters. Every time he'd been on one in the past, he'd violently thrown up. He recalled one embarrassing moment he'd been on a fairground ride during his teens - and promptly puked all over a girl he was dating at the time. No surprise that she dumped him soon afterwards.

Well it's been over thirty years since I was last on a coaster, he thought to himself. Surely at fifty, I've outgrown my motion sickness? Can't remember the last time I had to vomit either.

Gordon was a sensible man, who'd never allowed himself to get blind drunk. Or eat dodgy food. His fear of throwing up and making a fool of himself kept the temptation to overindulge at bay.

At a fast food kiosk, Kate purchased a cheeseburger, fries and a Slush Puppie.

Reluctantly, Gordon did the same. He wasn't keen on fast food at all, but this was Kate's special day and he didn't want to come across as a boring killjoy. He forced down the overpriced, greasy cheeseburger and soggy fries.

"How about some candy floss, Gordy?" Kate said, when they'd finished.

"I'll pass, thanks," Gordon said, wiping his mouth. That burger had been revolting, but maybe he was just making too much of a fuss? "That stuff plays havoc with my fillings, but you go ahead and fill your boots!"

Kate returned, with a big bag of pink marshmallows.

"Forget candy floss, these are much nicer. Can I tempt you?"

"I'm powerless to resist anything you tempt me with," he murmured, and she teasingly held one in front of his mouth before slipping it in.

"Mmm. These are nice."

They went on a few rides, and to Gordon's relief, his stomach kept hold of its contents.

Guess I was worrying over nothing. My gut can deal with coasters now.

They sat and talked whilst riding a Ferris wheel, and seeing Kate truly enjoying herself like a big kid made Gordon's heart soar. He sensed his work colleague needed some fun and excitement in her life. God, or Fate - worked in mysterious ways. He'd assumed his much-younger neighbour Lexi was going to be his new partner, but she'd landed a high-flying new job hundreds of miles away and moved out. Their brief, but passionate encounter would always stick in his mind - he never expected to have sex with a woman whilst he was taking a dump.

He wondered if Kate would consider giving him a blumpkin sometime. The thought of that made his cock twitch. How to slip that into a conversation without him coming across as a weirdo? Hmm. He'd have to work on that.

"Okay well I've been saving the best ride until last," Kate said, slipping her arm into his. "It's time we went on the Shockwave."

"You sure about going on that one? It's proper white-knuckle stuff, that. 90mph, four loops..."

"Not scared are you, Gordy?"

"As if!"

"Let's make the most of these fast pass wristbands then. Must say, I'm so glad we came on a weekday. Fewer kids and shorter queues."

The Shockwave was aptly-named. Throughout its hellish twists and turns, Gordon gritted his teeth as his stomach did cartwheels.

I will not throw up!

The ride was sheer torture. 4 Gs, awful loops. It seemed to go on forever, but was in reality, just over a minute.

I will NOT throw up!

"Whoohoo that was bloody awesome!" Kate screamed when the it was finally over.

"Glad you enjoyed!" Gordon replied, feeling shaky and weak. He was glad to be off the damn thing.

"You okay?" She said, rubbing his arm. "You've gone quite pale."

"Heh, I'm fine, no worries. It's been years since I went on a ride like that!" He put his arm round her and they walked on.

Gordon wasn't feeling too fine actually, but did his best to ignore the nagging pain that had developed in his abdomen. "There's a boating lake just up here. Let's sit on a bench and just people-watch for a bit."

"I'd like that," Kate whispered, holding on to him tighter.

Five minutes later, Gordon was gripped by severe nausea.

His body felt as if it were trying to destroy him, his stomach churning violently like a bubbling whirlpool, waves of dizzying sickness rolling over him as the throbbing ache in his head seemed as if it were draining his energy.

Kate turned to him as he fidgeted and shifted around on the bench.

"Oh Gordon, you don't look well at all."

A pallor had set in over him, sweat starting to bead a little on his forehead. He gave a pained sigh. "That rollercoaster seems to have upset my gut. I thought I'd be alright. You'll think I'm a right wimp, but..."

"Gordon, whatever it is, you can tell me," Kate said, holding his hand.

"Well, when I was younger, I suffered from pretty bad motion sickness. I always avoided coasters, simply because I threw up every time I went on one. And I can't stand anything to do with vomit. I assumed I'd outgrown it, but...ugh, I feel..."

"Like you're going to be sick?"

"Yes. Oh lord, I don't want that to happen. It'll ruin your special day."

"Ssh, it's fine, Gordon, don't worry about a thing," Kate said, gently reassuring him.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I shouldn't have forced you to go on that ride. It was a bit rough."

Gordon belched. "Excuse me," he groaned, rubbing his abdomen. "Kate...the toilets are a good ten minute walk away. I don't think I can walk that far. I don't want to...be sick in front of anyone, especially families with children."

Kate glanced round. "It's okay. There's some bushes and trees behind this bench. Let's get you up and we'll just walk there. Nice and slowly, now."

She helped him to his feet and he staggered a couple of yards into the bushes, which provided adequate privacy.

Gordon was already heaving, and it wouldn't be long before his stomach parted with its contents.

"Kate..." he groaned. "Going to be sick..."

"I'm here." She rubbed his back.

"I know this will be horrible for you to see...but...please don't go."

She was quick to comfort him. "I'm not going anywhere Gordon. I love you."

He blinked, scarcely able to believe what he'd just heard.

"You do?"

"Madly."

Gordon was lost for words; his heart soared, but at the same time his stomach twisted, as a pang of oppressive pain swelled in it. It felt so full, so heavy.

"Kate...I...blurrrggghhh!"

A sudden, sour belch escaped from Gordon's lips, bringing with it a shaking weakness in his knees. He suddenly pitched forward and vomited. A thick wave of pale, brownish slurry projected from him to splatter with a loud, heavy plop on the grass.

"Ssh, get it all up, Gordy. You'll be alright in a bit. Better out than in."

"Ummmmf!"

A loud wretch and a second wave of puke, thicker and chunkier still, came forth. He gave a choking cough and spat out what looked like some partially-digested marshmallows.

"Are you done?" Kate whispered, still gently rubbing his back and handing him a tissue.

Gordon heaved again, bringing up a final mouthful of watery vomit, which splashed onto the existing pile. He dared to breathe. The ordeal was over.

"I am now." He smiled, wiping his mouth. Instantly, he felt so much better.

"What were you about to say...before that copious oral evacuation?" Kate said, running her finger down his cheek.

"That I love you too," Gordon replied, feeling himself blush.

"You looked so sexy when you puked."

"Haha, thanks!"

"Let's go home then," she said, kissing him. "I've got an urge for a ride of a different kind," she giggled, giving a more than obvious hint that she wanted him to fuck her senseless as soon as they reached the bedroom.