Whirlpool Whoopee

Story Info
Shay's bf won't fuck her, but the silver fox neighbor might.
1.9k words
4.38
26.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whirlpool Whoopee"

My nipples stiffen in the cold morning air. I dart down snowy steps leading from my condo to the complex's communal pool. The threadbare towel I clutch around my curves does little to abate piercing wind. With frozen fingers I unlock the gate, shed the cover-up, and submerge my body in the hot tub with a satiated sigh.

"Nothing quite like it," a deep voice says from the steam. I yelp, not only from the hot shock to my system, but also at the shattered illusion of solitude. In my haste to enter the water, I hadn't seen my neighbor soaking silently in the corner. I'd assumed that, at 5 a.m., I would have the tub to myself, allowing me the privacy of pleasuring myself.

Not to fulfill an exhibitionist fetish, but rather to scratch an itch that's been nagging all night. Or rather, all month. My boyfriend is into hardcore gaming. "Come to bed," is my mantra that goes unheard through noise canceling headphones as he slashes alien zombies on an oversized monitor. The initial thrill of living with Tony has curdled after a year, and so I spend Saturday nights paging through tabloids and sipping cheap wine while his eyes remain transfixed by the computer's blinding lights.

But last night, I took a proactive approach. I slid black stockings up my long, trim legs, fastened them with a garter belt over a lace thong, bound my B-cup breasts with a strappy contraption, and finished the look with patent leather stilettos. Emerging from the bedroom like Gisele Bundchen on a runway, I strode to his command center and swiveled the chair. His headphones ripped from the jack and he protested, "What the hell!" When he observed my ensemble, however, his pale, round face lit with desire.

"Fuck, babe, you look amazing!" he groaned, a thick pulse rising in his mesh shorts. Electric blue guts continued to spew from avatars behind him, along with sporadic commentary from other gamers. Despite the off-putting soundtrack, I was positively wet with need. We hadn't had sex in nearly a month, so I straddled his slumped posture, pressing against layers of fabric upon his hardening shaft. When he tugged my auburn curls to expose my neck for his tasting, I shuddered. I nearly came then, but peeled myself off, grabbed his hand and said, "Come to bed."

Tony, however, turned his oily black head at the computer and grimaced, "Babe, I promise I will after this round. I already paid to join." Had I been holding an object, I would have hurled it at his precious screen, consequences damned. I stormed into the bedroom with a slammed door instead, a dramatic gesture that was not perceived as he'd already resumed his virtual rampage under a headset.

With the computer occupied, I couldn't even watch porn to pleasure myself. Patience, I scolded, and passed an agonizing hour fantasizing about his deft, tech fingers clicking upon my body instead of the Frito Lay greased keyboard. At some point, I dozed off, tangled in lingerie and linens. When Tony finally re-entered the bedroom near daybreak, and immediately flopped into a snoring slumber, I slunk from bed, shed the stockings and garter belt, and grabbed the pool keys, hell bent on climbing to climax atop one of the hot tub's full throttle jets.

My neighbor, however, serves as an impediment to my private pleasure plans. In response to his comment, I mumble, "Yeah," not keen on pre-dawn conversation, and settle myself into the opposite corner. We simmer in silence. Just wait him out, I coach. He won't last much longer. He's old—though every adult seems old when you're 25. Mid-40's, I'd conjectured from his greying temples and crinkled eyes, barely visible in the dim, decorative lanterns. He's old enough to have a bratty skateboarding son that never cleans up after his Pekingese; yet young enough to have a healthy sex life, as evidenced by the well-heeled girlfriend that visits every other weekend while the son stays with his mother. Why is it that, when you're not getting laid, it seems that everyone and their mother is?

He rises out of the water. Surprisingly well-defined, I note, though we've encountered one another in the fitness center several times, nodding greetings under earbuds. My hands are too busy to wave goodbye, already snaking along my inner thighs as the prospect of his departure. Instead of reaching for his towel, however, he steps out of the water and asks, "Mind if I crank the jets?"

My heart plummets as bubbles begin rising before I can answer. He immerses to his corner, resting buff shoulders on the concrete ledge. Warm water surges between my legs. The pleasure of the pressure elicits a moan, which I cover with a subsequent cough and introduction. "I'm Shay, by the way."

He smiles and says, "Dustin. Pleased to meet you." I shift away from the jet pulsing at my pussy, towards a less stimulating stream between my shoulder blades. Still, the sensation is nearly unbearable and after a few minutes, I decided to surrender, return inside, and rouse Tony from his slumber with the whining of my vibrator. I realize, however, that my neighbor will see my exposed ass, still strapped in unused lingerie. Not only are my bathing suits stored in bins with summer clothing, but I'd also assumed I'd have solitude at the early hour. It's a shame I'm willing to suffer, I decide, and as I rise from the water, my bare chest is shocked in cold.

In the coursing, numbing water, I hadn't noticed the jet's unlacing my bra. Instinctively I reach to cover them and squint through steam for the rogue garment. Dustin's outstretched hand clutches it, a sloppy smile splayed across his stubbled cheeks. "Here," he chuckles, dark eyes glued upward at the stars as I take the bra. I don't bother refastening the complex clips over my heaving bosom.

Instead, I wade towards him and ask, "Can you help me retie this?" I face away, though sense his shock as I brush my weightless rear against his crotch.

Dustin grasps each strap and assesses, "Erm, it looks complicated." He fiddles with honest effort and I stick my ass into him again. Although upper half freezes, his stem unfurls through the swim trunks. The hardness at my sacrum unleashes curiosity as my hands swim towards his arousal, exploring its notable length and girth.

"Whoa," he finally halts, "what are you doing?" I turn towards his visage revealing equal parts lust and alarm. Knowing his thick dick is just inches from my hungry honeypot unleashes a wild desire. I toss the bra to the pavement, landing with a wet smack. My tits float freely, and this time his dark gaze soaks them in rather than race skyward. Something must have switched in him too because he cups them with calloused hands.

"Mmm," I offer, closing my eyes. His trepidation drifts away like the steam concealing us. Despite the tepid temperature, my nipples stiffen between his pinch. When he tugs downward, I gasp at the unexpected boldness.

"I never would have guessed this of my nice little neighbor," he rumbles in my ear. As he nips my lobe I find my legs have wrapped around his torso, gluing my throbbing clit to his cock. "What is it you want?" he asks.

I whimper, digging nails into his meaty shoulders.

"Use your words," he commands.

Barely audible over the hot tub's hum I whisper, "I—I want to be fucked."

He says nothing, but his eyes twinkle as he cups both breasts in one hand, and pushes my lace thong aside. I clench the single finger that enters me. "But you're young enough to be my daughter," Dustin muses. "And your boyfriend?" he asks, who I'd all but forgotten about as he spirals a finger round, rousing my G spot. When I fail to respond he pulls a finger out.

My eyes pop open in indignant need. I manage to sputter, "He—he won't." Won't fuck me the way I need... or frankly, at all. But I keep that information private.

Cupping my mound through the flimsy fabric he asks, "How do you want to be fucked?"

I answer in thrusts, need drowning all sensibility. The swirling water around my quivering body and breadth of his manhood in my hands brings me to the brink.

Dustin, however, releases me, untangling my legs. The moment spans eons as he stares at me and shakes his silver streaked locks. The infinitesimal part of me not bursting with lust secretes shame. He reaches for a towel and places it at the tub's edge. Then, spanning the small space, he wraps an arm around my torso and drags me to the cotton rectangle. This time when my breasts emerge from the water, I don't notice the biting dawn air. He presses them onto the plush fibers. My still-submerged bottom half is raked, removing the sodden thong. I feel his considerable shaft separate my slit. I hungrily grind for more, but he toys with me.

"What do you want?" he growls in a baritone.

I breathe heavily.

"Tell me."

"I want to be fucked," I squeak. A single glorious inch enters me. I try to take more, but he restrains me with a forearm.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes!" I clench the fraction he's allotted me. Just fuck me! I want to demand, but bite the towel instead.

"Use your words."

"I want more," I plead.

He generously slides into my needy depths. Although the penetration isn't as full as I'd imagined from grazing his dick, I whine in relief as he begins pumping rhythmically, stretching my tight hole. I thrust in time to his rhythm, the water coursing between my legs. "Mmm. Harder," I direct.

He responds with a sudden slap on my ass. Electric shock jolts through me. "Please!" I revise. "Please fuck me harder."

"Good girl," he says, and resumes his deep pounding. I moan as I approach climax and a lamp switches on in a nearby apartment. Dustin presses my mouth into the towel and my pelvis upon the concrete, adding ecstatic compression. I am clashing back into his thrusts with equal fervor when he pauses. Before I can lift my head to protest, he guides my hips a few inches to the right, positioning my spread clit over a gushing jet.

"Oh God!" I scream into the padding as he resumes furiously fucking my pussy. With the wet stream assaulting my core, I grip the towel, chafing my erect nipples and spiral into a seemingly endless orgasm.

My body slumps like a jellyfish into the water as he extracts himself from my still pulsing channel. When both the stars in my vision and the night sky fade, I glance at my silver fox lover to assess if he too achieved climax.

But his swim trunks remain plastered to slim hips. With an unwavering gaze he sucks two fingers and critiques, "Delicious."

I'm spent from the endeavor but manage to pant, "What?"

He crosses to my nakedness, pinning an arm on each side of my slack jaw and says, "You asked to be fucked. So I fucked you with my fingers."

I fluster under his domineering stance, unable to meet his dark stare. His cock is still fully erect, grazing my quaking cunt. For a moment I wonder if he will take me against the wall. But Dustin leaps out of the tub while I protest, "But—but I meant fucked fucked."

He barks a laugh, wrapping a towel around his steaming frame in the scarlet sunrise. I realize how ridiculous I sound. Crossing back to my nakedness, pausing inches from my lips he promises, "You'll have to learn to ask for my big man cock, little one." He leaves me stewing in the tub relieved, yet hot for more.