Whirlwind Romance

Story Info
Who needs protection when you have an engagement ring?
3.8k words
3.96
32.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,397 Followers

Author's Note: This is an entirely consensual but utterly cruel and awful story. If you are a kind sweet person that does not enjoy dark fantasies, I suggest you stop here and read something else.

Oliva rushed around the corner, tottering dangerously on her strappy black heels as they sought the uncertain purchase of the old stones. She didn't care. As she walked around the corner of the tram car that was slowly moving away from her stop, she told herself that she wasn't in a hurry. Not really. She was already going to get to the restaurant early. It was practically around the corner, and that was really saying something in a place like the old town district of Prague, where everything was jammed on top of each other.

She had plenty of time, but she missed Riccardo so much that she couldn't wait to see him. He'd been gone all week. He traveled so much for work, that even though she'd been in the city for almost three months studying she had scarcely seen her boyfriend more than a day or two at a time since the first week she'd been here trying to find her way around the city. She blushed lightly at the memory of how they'd met back then but pushed it away. In a few minutes his presence would be enough to make her giggle like a freshman all over again, and she'd worked hard to try to have the same effect on him tonight that she didn't want to spoil the effect by mooning over him like a lovestruck girl.

Olivia normally dressed very conservatively, with thick rimmed glasses and her dark hair tied back in a braid. Tonight though, she'd pulled out all the stops. In addition to putting in her contacts and letting her long dark hair down for the evening she'd done everything she could think of to make Ricardo regret being away. She was wearing three-inch heels that she was clearly having some trouble with, dangling pearl earrings, and a little black dress that actually showed off a touch of cleavage for once. That was something she almost never did - normally Oliva went to great lengths to hide her apple sized breasts - she was a good girl after all, but something about her new boyfriend made her want him to stare.

She hurried down the uneven steps and made her way down towards the Volta river and thought back to that beautiful day in the subway even though she didn't want to. She couldn't help but re-live their meeting almost every day since they'd met. It was straight out of a romance novel. She'd been about to travel the wrong way on the red line when he picked her out of the crowd of apathetic natives and helped her find her way to the English language bookstore she'd been looking for.

He was so different from anyone else she'd known, from that first instant. He was warm unlike her fellow students she'd tried and failed to befriend, and incredibly intense unlike so many of her friends she'd left behind to see the wider world. He was just so present and alive, unlike anyone she'd ever known. When she'd told one of her friends about him, she'd just laughed and said, 'if you like forceful men so much, just vacation in Italy - you'll find more than you could ever handle,' she recalled as she arrived at restaurant, and the waiter led her to their reserved table on a balcony overlooking the ancient river that cut through the city.

Even if there'd been a grain of truth in that statement though, she knew it wasn't right. Her Ricardo couldn't just be replaced by any other man. She'd met more than a few since she'd been in Europe. Apparently American women had a reputation of being easy, much to her annoyance, but not her. Olivia was a Catholic, and a virgin, and she planned on staying that way until she met her future husband. No matter how many butterflies swirled around inside her when Ricardo kissed her, or held her hand, that wasn't going to change for anyone - not even him.

Ten minutes later, her boyfriend arrived, but she was too lost in her complex feelings to notice until he pulled out a single red rose from behind his back and presented it to her. "I tried to find one as beautiful as you, tesoro," Olivia put a hand to her mouth to keep from squealing in delight at his sudden appearance. "But I failed as you can see. This blossom doesn't begin to capture the way you look in that dress." After his second line, her defenses failed, and one leaked out anyway. She was smitten, and it was impossible to hide it.

"Thank you," she squeaked as he kissed her chastely on the cheek, managing not to embarrass herself any further.

They flirted for a few minutes after that until the waiter took their order. Ricardo ordered the Svíčková both of them. He never asked what she wanted at this point, but somehow, he always managed to pick her favorites. Of all the Czech dishes she'd eaten so far on this trip, this one was the strangest to her palette, but wonderfully so. It was just sliced pork loin with dumplings, but they topped everything with a sauce that was just a little too sweet. Then they left the person eating to decide how to counterbalance that sweetness with the sour cream, cranberry sauce, and lemon that was provided artfully on the side of the plate just for that purpose. It was a delight, but it paled in comparison to the company.

Between the food, the location, and the man she was with, the night was perfect. They talked and flirted for over an hour before Ricardo finally took the check, and just like always, that time was spent giving her his full attention. Even though his phone buzzed several times, he made it clear that his job wasn't as important as his time with her, and every time she asked him about work, he just turned the question around on here. "Cara - the only thing we should be talking about here is you." It was enough to make her melt, but in truth she'd practically been a puddle for half an hour already - literally and metaphorically.

Afterwards they went for a walk by the river where they were one anonymous couple among hundreds of other strolling couples. It was the perfect night for romance. It was in the air, and she wanted more. They strolled arm in arm and Ricardo told her little anecdotes from his trip and listened patiently while she told him about her family and her life back home in Nebraska.

It was the most perfect night she could have possibly imagined, but Oliva was still shocked when she turned around to find her boyfriend on one knee pulling a ring box out of his pocket. He'd picked an almost deserted spot under a bridge, so she had assumed that he was just teasing her, or pulling some kind of prank, but when he opened the box to reveal a diamond ring that looked much too expensive for her, she almost fainted.

"Tesoro--" he spoke, as she tried desperately to cut him off, even though the very idea that he might be proposing to her made her want to weep with joy.

"No Ricardo - please. We can't," she interrupted, "It's too soon, what if this isn't really love. What if it's--"

"Oliva... mi amore..." he brought one hand to his heart, while the other continued to hold out the ring. "If we have found each other... If we have found love already... then what else should we wait for? My heart burns for you, and I want you to wear this ring so that you are mine and mine alone as long as we both should live on this earth."

"I-I love you too Ricardo," she said, tears starting to come down her cheeks, "but we can't. What would my parents say?"

"They would say that you found a handsome catholic husband" he smiled, dazzling her before adding, "and that they'll have many grandchildren."

"But it's so soon," Olivia protested. Even though her heart wanted to scream yes, and that it all felt so right this was much too fast. "Maybe if we waited until the end of summer or--"

"Maybe," he said solemnly, giving her hope that perhaps he'd come to his senses. "But once the question is asked, the bell - it cannot be unrung. Either you give me a yes or any other answer will be a no and--"

"Please, Ricardo - I love you," Olivia pleaded, hopelessly torn.

"...and if you give me a no then I shall be forced to end my night in this river." As he spoke, he rose and started to walk towards the stone quay. He was still smiling, so she knew he was joking, but that didn't make the gesture any less insane. "It's a much kinder fate than having to endure a life without you mi amore."

"No, stop Ricardo." She said as she tried to hold him back. Suddenly she was panicking because she didn't know what she should do. No, that wasn't right. She knew exactly what she should do, and exactly what she wanted to do, but they were two completely different things. "I'll do it okay. Okay? Yes - I'll marry you. Just calm down and let's talk about this."

There wasn't a lot of talking after that though. Once he slipped the ring on her finger there was mostly just kissing on and off for the next five minutes. After that they just sat there on a bench, looking out over the city lights and just held each other. When the conversation started again, it was about her doubts, before it drifted on to school, and who they should tell, but somehow every one of those topics ended up with how they'd have a big happy family, and a house overflowing with children. Everything he said was just perfect. So perfect that it made her virgin womb ache with need. She'd never told anyone that she'd wanted these things. That she'd wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, or that she'd wanted at least three children, but somehow, he knew just how to speak to her soul. It would have felt dangerous if she was capable of feeling anything but joy in the moment.

When he took her back to his place so they could have some wine to celebrate, the word no never even crossed her mind. Likewise, when the bottle was empty and Ricardo's mouth switched from drinking alcohol to devouring her skin as he started kissing his way from her neck down to her breasts, she didn't ever want him to stop. She hadn't let anyone touch her breasts since her freshman year in college, since an ex had tried to go too far. It was only when Ricardo's mouth attached to her right nipple and lit off a cascade of fireworks deep inside her did, she realize that it had been far too long since she'd been touched like this. She'd never needed someone before, but right now she needed her fiancé so badly that she feared she might die without him.

"Please Ricardo," she whispered between moans as he slipped her dress off her, leaving it pooled on the kitchen floor before he carried her back to bed wearing only the set of white lace bra and panties that she'd never actually meant for him to see.

After that his hands were everywhere, while he nibbled her ear and told her how much he loved her. Somehow, he made her heart race with his sweet words that she didn't have time to be afraid when he slipped off her bra to worship her breasts, leaving her with only the thinnest piece of cloth she owned to protect her from a man that was almost as naked.

She hadn't thought that Ricardo could look any better, but with each piece of clothing he'd removed tonight he'd become more handsome. Before they'd come to his apartment she'd been completely in love, but now it was lust that drowned her love as she was overwhelmed by his warmth and his strength. He could have taken her a dozen times already, but he was so patient with a virgin like her. It was enough to make her cry, if she wasn't already moaning and whispering his love for him every chance she could get.

That was when he slipped his hand into her panties to finger her untouched clit for the first time. The sudden touch far beyond what she'd ever let another man do to her gave her only the thinnest of doubts, but she pushed them aside the way her lover pushed aside her hand to get to her sex. She just looked at him with concern for a moment before Ricardo kissed her hard enough to reassure her. After that she was too busy trying not to drown in pleasure to care what happened next. She'd masturbated a couple times her life, even though she knew it was wrong, but it had never felt like this. She came hard for the first time on his finger.

"Ohhhh... My love... I..." she managed to moan before words were lost to her. While she struggled to recover from that, her fiancé slid her panties off her, leaving her completely naked with another person for the first time in her life.

When she looked down at him again through lidded and lustful eyes, she saw her lover getting naked himself, and strangely she wasn't afraid of it. "What about protection," she managed to say between heaving, fearful breaths.

"Protection?" he smiled. "We don't need protection. We have this." As he spoke, he squeezed her left hand, giving her the very unsubtle reminder of the brand-new engagement ring, making her squeal in delight as she thrilled to his terribly sexy romantic gestures all over again.

Moments later she thrilled for a different reason as he pressed the head of his raw uncircumcised dick against her virgin sex. Part of her was screaming that this was moving too fast, and she needed to stop, another much larger part of her was begging for more. The rest of her was just along for the ride.

"Oh, Ricardo," she moaned as she realized what was about to happen. That wave of pleasure was shot through with fear though, even if she knew it shouldn't be. Fear that it was going to hurt. fear that he wasn't using anything, fear that if he did it would be a sin, and somewhere at the back of her mind fear that he might just be using her like all the other men that she'd known had tried to.

"Tell me you love me," she pleaded, searching his eyes for any reason to stop this as he prepared to thrust inside her.

"I love every last inch of you cara," Ricardo said without hesitation. His voice was full of conviction and his eyes were sincere so when he kissed her hard as he started to slide inside, she kissed him back even harder.

It hurt worse than she'd expected, especially on the first thrust. After that it persisted, as her lover slid his cock deeper inside her with each thrust, but once he was all the way in, she started to relax. The whole time the pain was building, the pleasure was too, but it was only when the pain started to fade that she could finally feel it. "Mmmmmmm, Baby," she moaned, overwhelmed by the feeling of fullness and completion. It was like she'd been missing a piece her whole life, but she'd never known it until now, and every thrust after that was just a reminder of how good it felt to be complete.

"You feel so good, Mi Amore. My bride. My Love." he moaned as his thrusts picked up speed inside of her, and every word made them feel even better. She'd waited her whole life for this moment, but she'd always secretly doubted. She'd always worried it would never be worth the wait. It was though. It was more than worth it as Ricardo's cock pistoned in and out of her formerly virgin pussy. Her whole body was aching and trembling from the sweet torture he was inflicting on her. It all felt so good that she didn't even notice her second orgasm sneaking up on her until she came suddenly, her pussy contracting hard on Ricardo's cock."

"I love..." was all she managed to get out before she was swept away on a tide of ecstasy. This wasn't sex anymore. It was a religious experience, and she never wanted it to end as her body spasmed and trashed beneath her lover.

As she slowly returned to consciousness beneath her bucking lover and his strong hands, she slowly became aware that something had changed. Instead of the long slick thrusts he'd been using to drive her crazy before, he was fucking her with short erratic strokes that seemed almost desperate. Olivia realized that he was about to cum only seconds before it happened. She should have been terrified at the revelation - at the idea of his dangerous sperm entering her fertile unprotected body. She wasn't though.

Instead of trying to push him away or begging her lover to pull out she wrapped her legs around his pistoning ass and drew him to her as tightly as he could. "Please my love," she whispered in his ear. "Please breed me. Please give me a son." That's exactly what he did. Her words pushed him over the edge and seconds later she could feel him throbbing inside her as jet after jet of hot sperm coated her womb. Even after that there was no panic though. All she could think about as her lover gasped on top of her was the admonition to be fruitful and multiply, and that's exactly what she intended to do.

Afterward they lay together talking about their future until Olivia fell asleep in his arms. In the morning she was sore but surprised to find out she regretted nothing. Ricardo made them breakfast and they fucked again on the counter before she went home to get ready for school the next day.

Over the next few weeks, they were practically inseparable. They went out on the town or stayed in for a romantic evening almost every night. Either way though - they fucked almost every night. It became a rhythm every bit as predictable as her school schedule. Every night she was with Ricardo they would fuck like it was the last night on earth, and every morning she would brush away her lingering doubts about pregnancy and the risks of having sex before marriage.

They decided to keep their engagement a secret until they'd finalized their elopement, even though originally Olivia had wanted desperately to tell her family the news. He was right though - they wouldn't take it seriously if they wound out that they'd gotten engaged after only dating for a few weeks. The longer they delayed telling the world the more realistic their relationship would seem to outsiders, and the longer they could thrill at the forbidden nature of their secret relationship.

Olivia's heart was bursting with joy every day, even when Ricardo started to grow more demanding with some of the acts, he wanted her to perform. In theory she should have wanted him to cum in her mouth he'd patiently explained to her one night after they'd had a small fight. After all - if she was worried about getting pregnant before the wedding - there were two holes he couldn't knock up no matter how hard he tried. He tried hard too. Once she'd finally given in, sucking his dick happened almost every night before he fucked her senseless, and on more than one occasion he got her drunk and convinced her to let him try anal sex. It was never something she was going to enjoy, but if it made him happy, then she supposed it was her duty as a wife to suffer beneath him for a few minutes while he stretched out her tender anus.

Two months later she confirmed her suspicion that she might be pregnant with a test and spent a few days worried sick until Ricardo came back from another trip abroad. The fact that he wanted to celebrate her pregnancy instead of showing any signs of worries soothed all of her cares and they agreed to move the date of their private ceremony up from next month to next week. He promised to do everything he could to avoid having to endure any shame caused by his urgency.

That was the last she saw of Ricardo though. Over the next week she called him first daily, then hourly until she was worried sick and completely beside herself. She was about to call the police, but when she went to his apartment first - just to make sure he was okay, she found a different couple staying there for the weekend. It wasn't his place, and it never had been. It was just an Airbnb, and she was nothing but a lovestruck fool.

Olivia cried for two days straight after that. Suddenly all the minor incongruities she'd ignored because she'd been blinded by love made sense. His constant last minute business trips, and his desire to always make the conversation about her while she knew less than nothing about his life, and how suddenly he'd needed to travel a lot less once they'd started having sex. That was something she should have noticed, but she didn't. How many other women had he done this to, she wondered? How many other women was he juggling right now?

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,397 Followers
12