Whisper 01: Trina and Lynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was back to the cabin. But by the time Lynn had pulled up to park, Trina was buck naked, again, giggling like a schoolgirl and happy, stopping to hang off the front porch and piss with him still on the ground.

"Room service please," she giggled wagging her dripping urethra at him and sighing when with one long slow lick he cleaned her from clit to anus. His tongue seemed to linger over her dark star tickling, but eventually causing her to moan with pleasure. Then she just held onto the post as he proceeded to fuck her fore and aft with his tongue bringing her to numerous orgasms.

Once in the cabin, he threw some wood into the fire and got it going - they had learned their lesson the night before.

"Lynn, I've never had an enema before. Would you please?" she asked. "That way if we get that far, then I've cleared your landing zone," she snickered.

Taking her into his arms he kissed her and then murmured, "Trina we don't have to," he said concerned. "We don't ever have to."

"I know we don't," she said tracing his jaw with her fingertips. "But I want to try, and I feel safe with you," she said. "So, let's clean me out and mess around," she said pulling him for a deep kiss.

While kissing they moved over to the water closet where Lynn broke the kiss.

"Yes?" he asked once again.

Seeing real concern and compassion etched across his face, Trina firmly stated "Yes!"

She watched as he ran the water in the sink, testing the temperature against the inside of his wrist - like a mother checks the milk in a just heated bottle! Once it was okay, he squirted a little Dove liquid hand soap into the enema bottle, then he filled it with warm water, attaching the hose end. The tubbing had a clamp which could slide up and down the tubing front of the insertion nozzle which was about six inches long.

Lynn hung a hook over the shower curtain rod, pulling on it to make certain it would hold the weight.

He then hung the water bottle from the hook, holding the tubing and the insertion end. He applied some olive oil to the insertion tip, rubbing it all over it.

"Come here," he said softly, yet his eyes were questioning her desire only to have her say, "I want to."

He had her come lean over the sink while he rubbed some olive oil over her rosebud, pushing his little finger in her anus.

When she tensed up, he stops and whispered, "You need to make yourself relax, or even this may hurt some," he warned knowing she had a decently high level of pain tolerance from her training regimen. And the fact they had had vigorous sex - so much so that he was wondering about some semi-rough boob play in the future.

"I am going to slide the insertion tube in your ass about halfway, then inflate the retention balloon which will be inside your ass before releasing the water. The balloon holds the water in so you don't have to struggle which could make you sphincter cramp. We'll let the water loosen your stool. Then have you sit on the pot, I'll release the balloon pull the tube out and let you evacuate your bowels," he said gently, calmly like it was an everyday sort of thing.

She would later learn he was repeating the instructions from a tough, 39-year-old nurse during one of his stays in the hospital when he became impacted.

He spread her ass cheeks and slid the insertion tube inside of her. It is a long tube, nine inches in all. He eventually intends for her to take at least seven of his cock up her ass to get a deep cleansing, but for this first he would only push four- or five-inches in. He then stopped and using an inflation bulb he inflated the rubber balloon mounted on the tube sealing it from the inside.

"I'm releasing the water. Don't cramp, gravity is going to win, eventually. Surrender is the best option," he said opening the clamp while rubbing her lower belly which rapidly expanded as two quarts of warm water invaded her bowels.

Initially it was sort of pleasant. Then it became uncomfortable. Then, as the last of the water flowed in, portions of her colon began to cramp being expanded wider than usual. He rubbed her belly, cooing to her and noticing a light sheen of perspiration developing over her abdomen and chest.

He disconnected the tubing tossing it into the shower to let it drain the last bit while he held his thumb firmly over the end of the tube.

"Okay stand up and straddle the toilet stopping about six inches from seating. I'm going to release the balloon, pull the tube as soon as I can, as you feel it pass your sphincter, sit and just let it flow," he said.

Trina was embarrassed to be shitting in front of her lover. But he held her the entire time, gently rubbing her stomach helping her to clean her colon as she broke out in a light perspiration on her back and buttocks. All the while he held her and caressed her.

Lynn hit flush then mopped her brow.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sincerely concerned. "That was your first enema, wasn't it?" he asked, a bit surprised.

"Yes. It really wasn't that bad. The unknown was the worse. Even the cramping wasn't that bad. So, I'm clean?" she asked in a tone of relief and then saw his look. "I'm not?"

"Sweetie, I have the impression that when it comes to sex you are one greedy little hellcat aren't you?" he asked stroking her jaw as she bit her lip and nodded her head 'yes.'

"So, if we do this, you are hell bent to take all of me aren't you? You won't just settle for half, will you?" he gently asked, smiling at her.

Again, she nodded her head 'yes.'

"Then we need to do that twice more. The insertion tube was only four, five inches into you. While it probably loosened some more, well, you know it's kinda," he said sheepishly glancing down to his almost fully erect member.

Trina gulped, then looked up at him and asked, "What are you waiting for mister? Get me clean. If I can handle it, I intend to take it all. I am a greedy bitch. I'll admit it."

Lynn repeated the process. The second discharge was almost all water, despite going to the full depth of the probe.

The third time, Trina put the tube inside herself, set the balloon and released the clamp herself looking at him and smirking, "This way I know I'm ready if I wanta take it up the ass, but it's a surprise to you mister," she laughed as she saw the emotion and then the lust sweep across his face, and that pleased her.

After the third, he stood her up and took her into the shower for some more play time. They dried each other off. But this time there was a twist. Lynn took an odd looking, blunt tipped syringe filling it with olive oil.

"Lean over," he said as he gently handled her across his hip so he could brace her body while spreading her ass cheeks. She did was instructed even though this was all new, virgin, she thought, territory for her she trusted him.

"I'll lube you some more if we try this. But this will help spread lube the length, well the depth of you the length of me," he chuckled as he pushed the blunt tip past her sphincter, which was more relaxed than normal as a result of the enemas. He squirted the lube in her forcefully trying to shoot it as far up her rectum as he could the maximize the potential protection.

They then made love. As she cascaded down, she asked, "You haven't even rimmed me," she accused. "In my bag. Restrain me. I want you to take my anal cherry - to the limit you think is safe. Just tie me up and have your way with me. I fully trust you," she purred as he looked at her, stunned.

He looked in her bag and found a set of web cotton restraints with quick releases.

He smiled at her. "Are you sure? Okay, then we have to have some safe words. 'Green' is continue. 'Fast' is pick up the pace. 'Slow' is slow down the pace. 'Yellow' is pause, proceed with caution. 'Red' is stop. And 'Black' is terminate.

"Have you got it? You may be physically restrained, but you can always verbally restrain me. Always," he assured her as he took out the restraints.

He positioned her on her back and restrained her knees to her elbows with about six inches of slack opening her up to him.

"The best scenario is for you first to have had multiple orgasms," he said.

"Oh, for shame. I thought I was just going to get reamed with no foreplay," she snickered getting popped on her ass for being a smarty pants. She yelped. It was hard enough to leave a handprint. And yet other than the initial sting, it did not throb or hurt.

"You remember your safe words?" he asked. "What are they?" he demanded as she recited them to him while her worshiped her breasts having learned that the quickest way to get her box soaked was to worship her breasts, and not just the nipples, but the whole things.

Placing a hand on her mound and pressing down Lynn took a nipple between his teeth and pulled and was rewarded with a slow flood of female juices as she had her first hard orgasm.

He then drifted down and worshiped her sex box with his mouth. Cleaning her out, only to make it flood, only to clean it out, only to make it flood, only to clean it, over and over.

Seeing she was on the road to exhaustion, he knelt between her legs and rested his bone hard rod on her open, weeping sex and gently rubbed back and forth without penetrating her bringing her off again vocally, then as she was just past the peak, he rotated his hips back, dropped his head and then sank to the hilt on her open, gaping sex as she moaned in delight.

"Play with yourself!" he ordered. "Twist your nipples. Pinch them! Hard! Harder!" he commanded as lust took possession of her eyes, and she caught her second wind as she brought herself off to a roaring orgasm again almost making her pass out.

As she slid down the other side Lynn extracted himself, applied lube and slid one and then two fingers into her relaxed rectum stretching it and then without giving her time to react he pushed his head past her barrier.

"Ooooo!" Trina exclaimed, her eyes trying to focus.

"Damn, are you in me?" she murmured as her sphincter tightened fiercely around him pinching him hard.

"My love, if you would so kindly relax your ass - before you pinch the head off my dick - please," he pleaded almost laughing.

"Hunh? Oh, OHHHH!" Trina said finally understanding willing her ass to relax and feeling him sink another inch into her as a result. She flinched, but not as hard.

"Now I'm putting pressure on your sphincter. But you are in control. As your body adjusts and relaxes to the size, I'll just keep sinking lower until either the pain overcomes the lust, or we reach bottom," he said.

Five minutes later, "Oh my. Is that your hair I feel tickling me?" she moaned then giggled. "I've got it all in me. I do," she said excitedly trying to raise her arms up in celebration and having him sink another inch further inside her. "Umph!"

Five minutes later she wriggled her ass, seating him even a little deeper, but stretching the sides of her rectum.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me," she said then surprised when he reached with one hand and then the other to release her restraints taking the time to fully remove them and toss them to the side, then message her muscles which were tense from being in the same position so long. All the while his hips were gently moving, back a hair, then in, to one side and then the other.

"I'm going to ride you for a while. If you seem to be adapting to that, then I'm going to roll us over and get on my back and let you ride. Then if you stretch enough, we're going doggy, hard," he said as she shivered in anticipating of 'a real ass fuck' as she thought of it.

"If I last that long. Damn girl you're tight. Milking me with your ass!"

Twenty minutes later he rolled her over into the doggy position, pushing her face down onto the mattress the heel of his hand resting high on her back between her shoulder blades, his fingers spread and pushing against her neck and head, but not grasping it.

"You really want me to ride you, hard?" he asked a bit concerned.

"Yes," she replied wriggling her ass to seat him deeper as residual moans escaped her throat. She had already had several orgasms and was looking 'for the big one!'

"Then reach over and hand me those restraints and help me bind your elbows to your knees - that's to keep you fully open, and it braces your body better," he growled.

It excited her that she could hear the lust building in his throat to animalistic levels. Lynn then rode her, pounded her brining her to one long, continuous explosion that was only topped by feeling him shooting cum into her ass as her eyes rolled into the back of her head at the virginal sensations.

Exhausted, he once again released the restraints and tossed them aside as they both collapsed onto the bed. Several minutes later he extracted himself, threw some more wood on the fire and came back bending over to clean her out, as he enjoyed only to be told:

"Red," she said confusing him.

"Just leave it for lube, climb back inside me, and let's go to sleep. Please love, please, I want to sleep the sleep of the possessed with you owning me my ass," she begged as he did what she wanted.

Heading back to Washington the next day, Lynn said, "Trina. I'm not certain where this is going. But I really like the direction - except for the sex. We need to work at that. We keep coming up a little short," he said seriously as he glanced over at her confused face that turned to sparks of playful anger as he continued.

"We need to practice a whole more on that. We don't have that down right, yet," he said as she first glared at him and then started laughing.

"You do know it may take a decade or more and a couple of kids of practice before we get that right," Trina said and then bit her lip at the implications of her euphoric statement.

"Nope. You've got that wrong to, dear," Lynn said smirking. "It'll take a life-time before we even get close to doing that right. A lifetime," he said then turning up the radio to hum along with a song by the Temptations.

Trina shifted in her seat, putting her left foot up next to his right thigh exposing the fact she had no underwear on under her tartan skirt. "I'm sore," she said as an excuse.

"We're gonna have to build up your endurance," he said putting a finger to her slightly open mouth currently preoccupied with the pouty little girl look.

"Where was I heading?" Lynn said trying to take his eyes away from her sparsely furred piece of heaven, as he thought of it.

"Oh yeah, I have to go out of town for a while. I don't know how long, but probably less than two weeks. Trina, I won't be able to communicate with you. So. don't get mad at the silence, and especially don't get worried. Please, please! Don't get worried. And most of all don't go around asking about me.

"I'm going to give you three contact numbers. Old friends of mine who know what I do. I use them for out-of-channel emergencies.

"If you haven't heard from me after two weeks, contact one of them. If there is a problem, I will most likely have contacted one or more of them," he said, stroking the side of her concerned face with the backs of his fingers and hand before lowering his hand and tenderly finger fucking her for 60 miles bringing her off gently time and time again. She was learning to grant him access to all of her assets for as much as he wanted.

She enjoyed the fact that he was claiming possession of her body. And her body appreciated it.

He had had to explain to her that he took more enjoyment, fulfillment and self-worth from her orgasms than his. And he was really, really insecure in that department. "So, you need to cum a lot," he snickered.

Two months later Trina was riding as part of the press pool on Air Force One during a campaign swing - Ford was being hard pressed by the peanut farmer from Georgia - when she was 'blessed' with an 'audience with the pope,' as the jaded journalist called being in the presence of the old Eagle Scout from Michigan - something else he and Lynn had in common.

It wasn't totally unheard of. Trina and two other reporters reported virtually simultaneously that the President had been pissed at the Agency's misuse of special forces. She was getting noticed, so a walk up front with the boss was not totally unheard of.

What surprised Trina was the press secretary did not set any guidelines. Typically, the reporters were told how long, which topics the president 'was ready to talk about,' the implication that other objects were verboten, and could result in an early termination of the interview.

He just said, 'Go on in.'

After the president served her something to drink - a surprise - she asked him a series of questions about the 'pissed off' story getting some more filler. Even better was he candidly revealed what he saw as the mission of special forces was, and the proper use of the resources and of the men. And that was on the record, "as a thank you," he explained for exposing what he had not been able to get a handle upon.

"Now young lady, can you put your pen and notebook away as I have some questions for you?" he asked softly as he smiled at her. And yet his eyes were serious although he was smiling.

"Yes sir," she said apprehensively suspecting the subject was Lynn as she quickly learned.

"Tell me young lady what are your intentions with my special counselor for special operations?" the president asked bluntly.

"Are you just going to use him for information and break his heart? Or is this relationship heading somewhere?" he asked stunning the Olympic medalist and Pulitzer winner.

He watched as emotions raged across her face which was now blushing.

"No sir. I am not going to use him - at least not professionally," she said deciding to be not too circumspect.

"I am coming to hope it is leading somewhere, somewhere permanent. But the verdict is still out. Somebody keeps sending him to who knows where, doing who knows what, putting his safety at risk and me left behind to wring my hands and worry while interrupting our efforts to get to know each other better. And sometimes he comes back dented and dinged, which frankly puts a crimp in some activities," she said her eyes laughing.

The president laughed at her response.

"Although I enjoy being Nurse Trina," she said mischievously making the president laugh once again as he realized she purposefully meant the double entendre.

"For the record - your personal record, not your professional one. He is under presidential orders not to put himself in harm's way. And for the record on that one subject, he is a damned slow learner," the president growled obviously perturbed if not Presidential upset with his special counselor.

"Maybe you can have better luck in getting him to pay better attention to me," he smiled as 'the audience,' as she came to recall it, came to an end.

Over the ensuing year they dated. They fucked. And they fell in love - although they weren't the first to realize that.

Lynn's 47-old former schoolteacher turned administrative assistant was the first, Trina learned in a weird phone call.

They had been seeing each other for about 5 months when he suddenly dropped off the face of the earth. Whereas before every other 'trip' he had warned her when he was going out of town. This was his first disappearance without warning, and she had to deal with, wrestling with the uncertainty and the worries.

After four days, Trina got a strange phone call inviting her for a lunch meeting with an 'old friend' at the same bar/dinner where they met, and where she offered her body to him.

There she met Mary Sue, Lynn's assistant.

Trina was seated back in 'their booth' when this older woman, attractive, salt and pepper hair and fashionable clothes slid into the opposite seat.

"Hello Trina, I'm Mary Sue. I'm Lynn's administrative assistant. I figured you would be getting worried since he had to leave suddenly - like being told 'you have five minutes to leave for the airport' sudden," she explained.

1...345678