Whispers in the Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Boy, oh boy. Can dreams really come true?
2.4k words
4.71
21.3k
44

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andididit
andididit
1,062 Followers

When we heard Dad's car pull out of the driveway, I took Mom in my arms and kissed her. Now that there were no secrets about what I wanted, I didn't hesitate to slide my hand inside the waistband of her jeans and onto her beautiful ass. My idea was to carry her right upstairs and fuck the shit out of her, but she had other plans.

"Slow down, Honey. This may not go the way you want it, but either way, I'm not one of your hot coeds, you know."

She appeared nervous, which was understandable. She collected a couple of wineglasses and took my hand, leading me into the family room. She poured glasses of wine for us, and sat beside me on the sofa.

"This is awkward, Honey, you have to admit that." She laughed, and I laughed with her.

"Yep, I guess so." My confidence was pretty much gone, and now I was back in the role as the obedient son. "But Mom, you have to know how much I want you. How much I've always wanted you."

"I know. Things have gotten a little out of hand and it's my fault. I shouldn't have led you on that way. I just don't want you to lose respect for me. I'm your Mother." Those last words were spoken in a plaintive manner and I could see she was almost in tears.

"I love you and I'll always respect you. You know that. But I'm not your little boy anymore. I'm a man, and I want you," I said softly. Then I hardened my tone a little, and said, "And I'm going to have you." I put my wineglass down and leaned over to kiss her. She was a little hesitant at first, but quickly got into it. I put my hand on her breast while we continued to kiss, and squeezed. She moaned in my mouth, and I knew I had her.

"Are you going to let me suck those beauties?" While I said that I was looking in her eyes, and I could see the desire. Without thinking about it, I started to pull her shirt over her head and she raised her arms to help me. She reached back to unsnap her bra and there they were. The objects of my lust for so many years, they were now staring me in the face. Her breasts were full, but not really large, but the nipples were the real stars of the show. They were as hard as pebbles and stood out at least a half inch.

"I'm sorry they're not bigger for you," she whispered.

"Are you kidding?" I laughed. "They're beautiful. They're perfect."

I bent my head down and took a nipple between my lips, teasing it gently with my tongue. I've been with some hot women in my day - I am a college student - but I've never had one react as Mom did when I sucked her boobs. She arched her head back, moaned, and pulled my face to her breast. I think if I had stayed with it I could have made her cum just by sucking her tits.

I didn't get that chance, because she took charge. She pushed me back so that I was laying on the sofa, saying, "Now it's my turn," as she undid the button of my pants, unzipped them, and peeled them down my legs. She threw them on the floor, then pulled my boxer shorts down over my dick. The look on her face was priceless. "Oh, my god," she said, softly. "Did I make that?" She pulled the boxers off me, adding them to the pile of clothing on the floor, and took me in her hand.

"Is it always this hard?"

"You never noticed? It's almost always like that when I'm around you."

That got a laugh out of her. "Oh, yeah. I've noticed. It was hard not to."

Then she did it. She looked in my eyes and slowly bent forward. My Mother's beautiful face, heading for my dick. Holy shit. I reached forward and gently pushed her hair back so I could watch as she kissed the head.

"I've never had an uncircumcised one," she said. "What do I do?"

"Just push the foreskin back, that's all." She licked it and, using her lips and tongue, gently pushed the foreskin off the head of my dick.

"Like that?" She giggled. "I like it. I didn't get you circumcised because I didn't want you to have that pain. Now I'm glad I didn't."

She looked up at me again, then opened her mouth and slowly sucked me in. I held her hair back, cupping the back of her head, and gently urged her on. She held me with her left hand and jacked me while she sucked. Well, that question was answered. Not only did Mom give blowjobs, but she gave great blowjobs. She was clearly not a stranger to sucking a dick. I wish I could tell you that I was a superman and lasted forever while she ministered to my cock. That would be a lie. Almost immediately, I blew my load. She paused, sucked hard, and swallowed the whole thing - another question answered.

"I don't usually swallow," she said as she licked the cum off her lips. "But for you, I'll make an exception." We both laughed and I pulled her up to kiss her, tasting my cum.

"Now let's see the magic of youth," she laughed. "How long before you're ready again?"

The answer to that was immediate as my dick quickly sprang to life again. "That answer your question?" She took me in her hand again.

She stood up and slowly removed her jeans and underwear, and I saw that bush for the first time. It was not very hairy, but beautiful, and I could see the lips of her vulva through the hair.

"I think you mentioned wanting to do something with that," she said as she laid back on the other end of the sofa.

"Oh, yeah," I whispered. "I've got big plans for that." I knelt on the floor beside her, and gently placed my hand over her most secret spot. "My Mother's pussy," I whispered. "It's perfect." I slowly slid my finger in, finding it soaking with her juice. I worked her pussy for a while, rubbing her clit as I did, and then pulled my finger out. I held it to my nose and sniffed, looking in her eyes. "Delicious."

She watched me as I bent over, and then scooted so that my face was between her legs. I kissed her pussy, licking it gently, and then took her clit between my lips. I think all men consider themselves the gods of pussy-eating, but dammit, I think I'm pretty good at it. As I got into it, she put her hands on the back of my head, pulling me into her. She bucked against my face and I quickened the pace. I was using my right hand to finger her while I sucked her clit, and I slid my left hand so that I could cup her butt, pulling her pussy to me. I then moved that hand so I could touch her asshole with my finger, and gently swirled it around her little rosebud. She exploded, bucking against my face, and screamed - yes, she screamed - as she climaxed.

She had been leaning forward, but now she collapsed back on the sofa, breathing heavily.

"Oh, my god, Baby. I've never cum like that. Thank you."

I scooted up so that I could kiss her, my face wet with her juices. She kissed me as passionately as I could have imagined. "I love you," she said. "I hope you know how much I love you."

"I know," I answered. "I didn't need that to know you love me." I reached down and slid my finger back inside her. "That was just the cherry on top."

That got a laugh from her. "It's been a long while since there was a cherry there," she said. "But if I had one, I'd like to give it to you."

She stood up and took my hand, leading me to her bedroom. I had wondered where we would fuck, if we did. If there was any reservation about taking me into her marriage bed - the one she had laid in with my Father, having whispered phone sex with me - she didn't show it. She took me right to the bed, pulled the cover down, and pushed me only my back. She bent down to take me into her mouth again, and then quickly hopped on the bed to straddle me.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked. "Are you sure you really want to be a motherfucker?"

"As long as you're the Mother, hell yes."

"I'm not going to ask if you're a virgin. Anyone who can eat pussy like that cannot still be." She took my dick in her hand and guided it to the lips of her pussy. She slowly eased herself down until I was fully in, and then paused. "I know girls always are expected to tell you it's big, but Baby, that is a load. Let me take my time until I get used to it."

She started rocking back and forth, slowly at first, as she bent down to kiss me. As the rocking increased in intensity, she leaned back and started fucking in earnest. "Let me find my spot," she said, fucking me. I reached up to hold her breasts as she moved against me and then started bucking into her, meeting every thrust of her hips. I could see her face reddening, she increased her speed, and then she started to moan. She kept it going and then the moaning became a loud, squeaking whimper as she started to cum. When she thought she was done she quit fucking me, but I wasn't ready to stop and kept hunching up against her, almost violently. She started cumming again, and there was that scream for the second time.

Her face was sweaty as she laid down beside me, exhausted. "I'm not used to that," she whispered in my ear after kissing me softly on the cheek.

"You'd better get used to it," I said. "I'm going to want a lot more of this."

"Maybe," she said, and my cockiness deflated. "There really do have to be rules. You ready?"

"Sure," I said. "What rules?"

"First, as you know, this has to be an absolute secret. What we've done may be wrong, but it's certainly illegal. Second, I'm still your Mother. When we're alone and can't be caught, you can treat me like this. But when we're around anyone else, I'm your Mother. Third, I love your Father. I'll still make love with him when he wants, and there can be no jealousy on your part. Last, you have to keep dating and find a wife so I'll have grandchildren. I expect there will be sex with them, and I'll try to not be jealous. All I ask is that you wear protection with them and not bring a disease into my bed. There may be other rules, but those are the big ones. Okay?"

"I can do all those, Mom. I love you, and I won't do anything to hurt you."

The rest of the weekend seemed to race by. If we weren't fucking, we were recovering from fucking. I think we did it in almost every room of the house. For me, the hottest was my bedroom. I couldn't count the number of nights I lay in my bed wanting to fuck Mom, and there she was. If there were positions that we didn't try, it's just because we couldn't think of them. I learned that Mom was just pure hot. I've never known a woman who craved fucking with me the way she did, and I responded just the same way with her.

There are only so many ways to describe how you fucked a woman. Bottom line is, you grease it up and you slip it in, right? Fucking is fucking. I can tell you this, though. Until you have fucked your Mother, you have not really fucked. Everything with her was the best I will ever have - the best kiss, the best blowjob, the sweetest pussy, the nicest breasts, the best fuck. Words, no matter how well written, cannot describe the feeling of making love with your Mom.

We were in the kitchen having a glass of wine when we heard Dad drive in. "Now, be cool," she said. "This is your first test. He'll know something's up if you do anything to let it slip. Just be like you've always been with me."

Dad came in and, like before, was oblivious, full of his hunting stories. Mom and I listened patiently as she finished cooking supper, but I know she was thinking about us. She gave no sign that anything had happened between us, and neither did I.

There was one time, though.

Dad paused in his stories and asked, "What did you guys do to stay busy?"

"Oh, a little of this and a little of that," Mom said, smiling.

"Did you eat anything special?" In our house, everything was about eating.

Mom and I both broke out in laughter when he asked that. "Oh, no," she said. "Well, we had fish one night, and that was pretty special." I looked at her and she smiled, that same angelic Mom smile she always had. "Didn't you think it was special, Steve?"

"It was the best, Mom. I'd want it every day if you'd give it to me."

"You might just get that, then," she laughed and then Dad laughed with us.

"I dunno, Steve. Fish every night would get old, wouldn't it?"

I just shrugged. "Not the way Mom fixes it," I answered and she smiled at me again.

After we cleaned up from dinner, Dad and Mom walked me to the back door and then Mom walked with me out to my car. "Are you sorry this happened?" she asked me hesitantly.

"Not a bit, Mom. I've wanted you forever, and you know it. I just want more of you."

She hugged me. "That's my boy," she said.

I took her hand and pulled her back into the mudroom, making sure Dad had already gone into the family room. We could hear the television. I pulled her to me and kissed her as deeply as I could. "Can I come back next weekend?"

"If you want. Of course, I could always visit you during the week. Maybe it's time we got you an apartment instead of having to share a dorm room."

andididit
andididit
1,062 Followers