Whistleblower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Following up, are you investigating Senator Russell further?"... "No."

"Is the FBI investigating the Senator?"... "Ask them."

You get the idea. Muscone said simply that the investigation into BigAgraFoods was ongoing, as was the 'Guardians of Justice' leaks. Getting further information out of him proved impossible for the Press.

But then Senator Nunn took the podium, and ripped Russell. "Why isn't Senator Russell here today to answer your questions? Ask yourselves that. If you are credible journalists, if you are not the Fake News Media that the American People believe you are, then go and investigate the BigAgraFoods allegations. Investigate the allegations that the U.S. Government is planning to confiscate our citizens's guns. Investigate, find the truth, and then see if Senator Russell is part of the attempts to cover up these egregious violations of our Constitutional rights. Who among you wants a Pulitzer?"

You get one guess as to how much of that actually made the airwaves.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After all of that, we the SIS retreated into the confines of the State Office Complex, armed with sacks of lunches from Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers.

"I want to get your input into how the SIS did in this case." I said. "I thought you all did a very good job, but what was good? what was not-so-good? what can we improve upon?"

"I think our presence was needed." said Norm Chow. "That Sheriff fully intended to help cover the whole thing up. I still think we should arrest him. But in any case, our mission was good, and was successful."

"I'm surprised Mr. Wheeler's family was left alive." said Ted Orosco. "I'd like to think that us getting down here quickly helped save their lives. Any idea why they weren't killed?"

I said "I don't know for sure, but I think we can put a few ideas out there. First, killing children is not easy for even hardened criminals to do. Killing children also really raises the ire of a community, and the people of Rocktown might've reacted much more strongly if the kids had been murdered. Also, I think they hoped to attribute Wheeler's death to highway robbers, or some kind of gang attack. Killing the whole family really narrows the possible reasons they could put out there." Everyone nodded. "What about you, Crenshaw?"

"We did right coming in." said Crenshaw. "But I think that in part, we're doing what you've hated for a long time: coming in and running over the locals. I'm not sure this is the case we're going to point to in working on better relations with local law enforcement, even if it was a dirty-as-hell Sheriff we were dealing with."

"That's true." I said, somewhat forlornly. "You're absolutely right, too. In terms of success, this is what I hoped for the SIS. In terms of working with local law enforcement, this was exactly the opposite of what I'd hoped."

"The good news," I continued, "is that we can let the FBI take over the BigAgraFoods aspects of this, and we can slowly fade away back into the shadows."

"Sir," said Chow, "how did you figure out to get to the family, and have them identify Malarky?"

"Well, let's start from the beginning." I said. "We were alerted by a C.I. that something was going to go down here, and I sent you guys ahead. We were in time to stop the murder from being covered up, though not in time to stop the murder itself."

I continued: "The Sheriff's actions were bad enough, and did show that more powerful influences were at work. But as the day wore on and more data came in, especially from my home County, I began to realize that the computers we obtained from Larry Wheeler's home could not have been wiped clean just like that. I realized that the computers had been replaced with duplicates, with just a bit of info such as emails transferred to the replacements computers to make it seem it was Wheeler's."

I went on: "So if the computer had been replaced, I reasoned that Susan Wheeler must've known about it. She was either coerced by threats, or she was part of the cover-up. I did not find anything out of the ordinary about her: no finances being secretly moved, no big payouts to her. I had some State Troopers and others that I trust to watch the Wheeler home, in case anyone made a move to attack the family overnight, which did not happen... they were too busy watching us, and my drone."

"Ah, so that's why you were flying that drone?" asked Crenshaw. "To protect the family?"

"In part." I said. "In great part. So... we went to the house the next day, got the confirmation of Malarky having replaced the computers. We got the family out of there... they certainly have nothing left here... and then we went to get Malarky. Unfortunately, he chose to die rather than submit to arrest, and his acting job pretending to exonerate Senator Russell was very poorly done. But with him dead and no one else talking at all, we're at a dead end for getting anyone else."

"So what's next for us?" asked Chow.

"I was going to ask you guys that." I said. "Do y'all want to concentrate on BigAgraFoods, see what we can get on them? Or are there other things you want to work on?"

"To be honest, Commander," said Orosco, "I think we should let the FBI handle this BigAgraFoods thing. It crosses State Lines, and we really don't have the resources to do more than help the Feds in this State."

"I'd like to help Midtown out, clean out their corruption." said Crenshaw. "Frank Soltis is doing a great job there, and if we give him some support, we can really put the Mob on the run... or at least push them back into Southport."

"Sounds good." I said. "What about you, Chow?"

"I hate to say this, Commander," said Chow, "but I think we're only going to come in when we're dealing with corrupt locals, like on this case. If locals like Soltis ask for help, great; but I don't think we're going to get much work along those lines. We might do more as a liaison between the Narcotics Task Force and locals."

"I'm more optimistic that we'll get work that suits our mission." I said. "But time will tell on that. And we'll see what happens with the Governor..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cindy had returned home in the Black Beauty. Molly and Eddy were still down here, and I'd promised to get them back home. Now Cindy was on the phone with me, reporting on what the TCPD had found at BigAgraFoods.

"They lawyered up." she said. "The lawyers began fighting us from the moment we stepped on the property. They tried to stop us from gathering the data we wanted, but we had a warrant, and when the reinforcements from the TCPD and State Patrol showed up, they stood down. But no one would help us, so we had to get the data ourselves, and we're not sure if we missed anything."

"I'm sure you did well." I said. "But no cooperation at all?"

"No." Cindy said. "I'm sure the employees were told to refuse to answer, and there were always lawyers there, as well as their Security... very heavily armed and armored Security, I might add. I get the idea the employees may have been threatened that talking to us would be a 'career decision'."

"Gotcha." I said. "Okay, we'll work on this some more when I get back. By the way, how are things with the Chief, and with Harlow?"

"The Chief is fine." said Cindy. "Harlow hasn't said two words to me nor any of my people..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhhh..." Lindy Linares moaned. She was naked on one of the beds in my room at the Holiday Inn Express, her ass high in the air, her cheek pressed into the pillow. Behind her was Eddy the Bounty Hunter, also naked. He was sinking his big, throbbing hard cock into Lindy's rectum.

Lindy loved to be fucked in the ass, and Eddy was giving her the pleasure she craved. She moaned again as Eddy began slowly pumping his meat in and out of her stretched asshole.

I was lying on the other bed. My iron hard cock was impaling Molly's sweet pussy as she sank down on it. I fondled her big breasts as she began riding me, undulating her hips and ass as she bobbed up and down on my turgid member.

As good as Molly's pussy felt, I was concentrating more on watching Eddy buttfucking Lindy. His taut groin was smacking her pillowy asscheeks as he powered into her, and I had the feeling Lindy's ass was not the first one he'd fucked. He held her hips as they pushed themselves into each other.

Meanwhile, Molly was moaning quietly as she rode me hard. I slid my hands from her sides to her asscheeks, which had firmed up in the past few weeks. She'd been working out, I realized. And she was definitely fucking me harder and with more energy. I wasn't complaining, and I just let her take charge of the job of draining my balls of their pent-up load.

"Damn! your ass is so hot!" gasped Eddy as he grabbed Lindy's hips harder and relentlessly pumped her rump. "I can't hold back... I've gotta fucking come! UHHHH!!"

Eddy lived dangerously, and he was doing so now by fucking Lindy's ass without a condom. He was now shooting his load up into Lindy's bowels as he howled in lust-filled ecstasy. Lindy was coming again; I'd lost count of how many times she'd cried out in orgasmic pleasure.

"You guys better go take a shower." Molly said. "You've stunk this joint up." Eddy eased his cock out of Lindy's rectum and climbed off the bed as she collapsed. A few minutes later, she got up and walked slowly to the bathroom. We soon heard giggles in the bathroom, then it became quiet... that kind of 'quiet' when something sexual is going on.

Molly climbed off of me and slid down beside me. She took my cock into her mouth, sucking hard on it as her hand jacked the base of my cock with violent speed. I felt my nut rising, and did not try to stop the release from exploding in my loins. I heard myself cry out as I fired my semen into Molly's throat, the gray mist swirling before my eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Though we had the room for the night, we did not stay. We piled into my SBI SUV and drove north. We let Lindy and Eddy out at her home in the City, then Molly and I got on the highway to go home.

"I think Lindy's going to be getting fucked in the ass some more this weekend." Molly said.

"I won't bet against you on that." I said. "So, was Eddy a good fuck?"

"How?... Did my sister tell you?" Molly said accusingly.

"No." I said. "She didn't have to. You are not dealing with an Agency of the Weak Minded, you know." Molly burst out laughing in her trademark way.

"Well, Mr. Iron Crowbar," said Molly, "I am just going to withhold that information from you... and from my sister... not that it would do her any good to know." I noted the touch of bitterness in her voice.

"Still not over her being a lesbian?" I asked, doing what I do: confronting an issue head-on.

"That's not it... not really." said Molly. "I think a lot of how I feel has to do with Mom. She raised us thinking that one day we'd both marry... men... and have grandkids and be a big, happy family. And while she loves Ross and Ian, I don't think she was exceptionally happy that I consorted with a married man to have them. And Cindy is not even dating men, much less having children. I've come to accept that Cindy is going to do what she is going to do, but I think my mom will never accept it."

"I understand." I said. "A lot of people wouldn't understand, and don't understand, how Laura accepts me having six children-"

"Six?!?!" Molly gasped. "Who is the sixth?"

"Well, not born yet, but about to be." I said.

"Sandra?!" Molly gasped again. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said. "This is not an Agency of the Weak Minded, you know."

"Nor weak sperm, apparently." replied Molly.

Part 11 - Retaliatory Response

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" yelled the lovely redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Monday, August 7th. "Channel Two News is bringing you continuing coverage of the announcement by BigAgraFoods that they are moving their Headquarters out of our County, and jobs out of our State!"

"Over the weekend," Bettina went on, "the Chairman of BigAgraFoods made this announcement. Roll tape."

The tape rolled, showing the overweight Chairman in his expensive suit saying "The Town & County Police Force has long been known to be aggressive and hostile towards Immigrants. But because of the recent actions of Police Commander Donald Troy, whose viciously hostile tactics have led to violence against peaceful protesters, we have decided to move our Headquarters out of this area. Due to Governor Val Jared's racist statements and his generally racist attitudes towards minorities and immigrants, we have decided to move completely out of State."

"In addition," said the Chairman, "while we will continue to service our properties in the State, all personnel that are not directly a part of those operations will be relocated out of this State."

Back to Bettina: "Politicians have been quick to condemn Police Commander Donald Troy and the TCPD, but they've also pointed out the SBI-SIS's disastrous taking over of a murder case in the Rocktown area as part of the problem. The one suspect in the case, Michael Malarky, an assistant to U.S. Senator Samuel Russell, committed suicide rather than be arrested, and condemnation of Commander Donald Troy's handling of the case has come from all areas. Roll tape."

Tape rolled. Kelly Carnes: "The brutal actions of Police Commander Donald Troy and the Town & County Police Force has cost this County good-paying jobs. How long must we continue to be subjected to the continued hostile actions of Commander Troy?"

Thomas P. Cook was standing next to Carnes, but the Press made it look like it was a separate time and place as he said: "The time for the Town & County Council to act is long overdue. We must do something about the loss of jobs in our County, which we can directly blame upon Commander Donald Troy and Chief Sean Moynahan. I call upon Commander Troy to resign, and if he won't, then action needs to be taken to remove him from the TCPD."

Katherine Woodburn: "Governor Val Jared's transformation of the SBI has been a total disaster! Commander Donald Troy has been a total disaster in both his local Police role and with the SBI! Governor Jared's racism has cost this State jobs, and will cost us more jobs if we do not do the right thing and remove him from office! As to Commander Troy, his openly hostile actions towards immigrants and minorities can no longer be tolerated! I demand action from the State Office of Ethics and Review as well as the Town & County Council!"

Lieutenant Governor Graham Collins: "Val Jared is simply a disaster for this State. His inappropriate comments are now costing this State jobs. His trust in SBI Inspector Donald Troy is ill-placed, and has led to disastrous results for our State. I urge both Jared and Troy to resign their positions as Governor and as SBI Inspector."

U.S. Senator Samuel Russell, his shiner on his eye evident: "Terrorist organizations like the Guardians of Justice continue to undermine the People's trust in their Government, but Commander Troy has refused to help us find and arrest these thugs. Instead, he butchers a murder investigation far away from his own jurisdiction. It's time for the FBI to question Commander Troy's loyalty to this Nation, and to completely disassociate themselves with that man."

"Senator!" shouted Meredith Peller of Fox Midtown, "how did you get that black eye?"

"I tripped on my exercise treadmill and hit my face." said the Senator. "It's kind of embarrassing. It's all Donald Troy's fault, making me lose focus on what I was doing."

Governor Val Jared had given a statement, congratulating the SIS on uncovering Michael Malarky's role in the murder of Larry Wheeler, and he also asked that the FBI investigate U.S. Senator Russell's role in the cover-up of the BigAgraFoods allegations. He was joined by U.S. Senator Richard Nunn in making the statement. But no Media outlet in the State broadcast the statement. And if anyone else spoke in my defense, it was not shown on KXTC, nor KSTD an hour later...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I did all the paperwork for the SIS mission over the weekend. I was catching up on emails and duty logs, just trying to keep busy and not think about the Press barrage of attacks. Then I was called into the Chief's conference room.

Also in the room were Deputy Chief Harlow on the Chief's left, Public Relations Captain Briscoe to her left, and the Sheriff Department's Public Relations Officer, Deputy (Captain) Scott Peterson to the Chief's right. The hostility in the room from those three was thick enough to be cut with a katana.

"Have a seat, Commander." said the Chief, indicating my normal chair at the far end. I did so, slowly and reluctantly. "What we are meeting about, is the statement we're going to make to the Press."

"You don't need me in here for that." I said. "I have nothing to say to the Press."

"We have to say something, sir." said Cpt. Briscoe. "The CEO of BigAgraFoods is moving their Headquarters, and citing you personally as the reason."

"A BigAgraFoods employee was murdered." I said. "There is a cover-up taking place as to what happened, and BigAgraFoods has been uncooperative in helping us, the SBI, and the FBI solve the case. You can make that my statement to the Press, if you like."

"Are you kidding?" snarled Scott Peterson. "We can't say that. We could get sued."

"Good!" I said. "That might help pry out the truth."

"That is crazy talk, Chief." Della Harlow said, not addressing me directly. "Commander Troy is not speaking rationally on this. He has to express culpability and remorse for this actions that have led to the loss of jobs in this County."

"That's pure bullshit." I said. "If Ms. Harlow thinks I will ever, ever be remorseful for enforcing the law and solving murders, she's the one that is not speaking nor thinking rationally."

"We have to say something." said Peterson. "We can't just let this go. You have to speak on this, Commander, or hold a press conference."

"As I said," I said, "I'm not speaking to the Press at all on this... nor allowing any statements in my name."

I got up. "Chief, I don't care what the TCPD says nor what the Sheriff Department says, as long as my name is not part of it. If anyone issues a statement in my name, or states I said something that I didn't, I will humiliate that person... very publicly." My eyes may have been flashing fire as they locked with every person's eyes in the room.

And then I finished: "Furthermore, If BigAgraFoods wants to leave because I'm enforcing the law and opening an investigation of them for covering up a murder of one of their employees, then they should not let the door hit them in their sorry asses on the way out. They can only run so far... and they can never hide."

With that, I left the room.

Part 12 - Epilogue: The Final Straw

I was sitting in my office a few minutes later, looking out the window but not seeing anything. It was taking all of my willpower to remain calm. I think I was trying to meditate. I was failing.

There was a knock on my door, and Cindy came on in. "Come on." she said. "Let's take a walk on the Square."

"We've got a hell of a lot of work to do-" I started, but Cindy was having none of it.

"It will keep for half an hour." she said. "You need to get out of here for a few minutes. I can feel the vibe all the way from my office."

"Strong with the Force, you are." I said in good Jedi Master Yoda grammar. I allowed myself to be persuaded, and we left the building.

The early morning hustle and bustle of the Town was in progress as we walked to Courthouse Square. Elm Street, the east-west street that was the northern border of the Square, had been closed off after the 'Battle of Jefferson's Statue', and it had not been reopened. A street behind the State Office Building, Federal Office Building, Court Complex, and Civic Center serviced those buildings, so people weren't too badly impacted. But it helped with security of the Government buildings. A lot.