White Coats and Black Suits Ch. 03

Story Info
It's explosive as science meets the spy and awkward in the gym.
4.3k words
4.8
854
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you are wearing nothing under your pants right now?" Way asked, smiling and looking extremely smug, as Ignis drove them to his apartment for a change of clothes and some PI stuff he needed next morning, their hair still damp from the shower they shared.

"You know how expensive that little piece of silk was? You dumb quarterback! You freaking ripped it off me and kept it like a creepy, loco person." Ignis reprimanded but couldn't stop smiling at the image of Way's face when he tried to use the delicate underwear to pull Ignis towards him in the shower and it just ripped off into Way's hand. It was kind of weird that he smelled it and then kept fucking him but then everything that was happening between them since the last few days was weird and new.

"You know what, I want to come clean with you. You are the first man I had taken to my apartment and the first man I have ever slept over with. It's always been, Wham! Bam! Thank you Sir! And I don't want you to think I am weirder than what you think I am but you are the first person I have had sex with after you, six years back." Way confessed.

"You are such a liar! Pants en llamas!" Ignis laughed and then suddenly stopped when Way didn't respond and just looked at him and shrugged. "Really! Wow! Why! You have some disease that I need to know about?" Ignis wondered but secretly felt kind of important.

"I am a surgeon, you hit piece of ass! I am clean and healthy. When I was in the UK for two years, I was out of my league and then I skipped to the higher class in three months and everything was more difficult and I wanted to excel in everything thrown at me. I always felt they thought I am an uncouth American and me finishing the masters in half the time had kind of alienated me. Those were really lonely times. Then I came back and it was 19 hours a day and I didn't get the time and never met anyone like you." Way shrugged.

"Okay, we have 3 minutes to reach my place, so let me make a small confession myself.But before that." Ignis leaned over and kissed Way on his shoulder, his eyes never leaving the road. "That's for you being lonely and sad. I had some one time lovers through these six years but I have never stayed over and the only man who has seen my apartment is the other Davis." He smiled. He parked his car, got off and locked it after Way got out. "And you were my first, I was a virgin." He threw it over his back without looking behind.

Way just stood there looking at his retreating back.

He ran behind and intercepted Ignis as he got into the elevator. "Why didn't you tell me then?" he asked looking down.

"Let's not do this Doc, It was the best day of my life. Not just the sex but how you treated me. Don't ruin it." He turned around and grabbed Way by his biceps.

"But Querido! I could have hurt you... you should have told me." Way looked at Ignis, his resolve to take this further solidifying even more, there was something here that had to be explored.

"Then hurt me! Veamos qué tan duro puedes llegar a ser!" He smiled and gave him a lingering kiss. Then turned around and opened his apartment door for Way. "Let's see how hard you can get!" He challenged the doctor.

****

"You hijo de puta! You have a kinky underwear thing going for you. I remember how you didn't get me out of my boxers for our first time either and then my silk thong and now this!" He waved the jockstrap Way had fished out of his drawer and gave it to him to wear to celebrate the first man in his apartment and on his bed.

"And you have a doctor and glasses thing happening with you. I can put my scrubs on for you." Way as completely naked besides his glasses as he kneeled on the bed waiting for Ignis to wear the jockstrap as he came out of the bathroom completely prepared for tonight. "You may have been with lots of men but I will freaking biology your world today."

"I am also into your red head, the thin layer of hair all over you, and your freakishly handsome large muscles and yes those sexy blue eyes with those yummy glasses." Ignis put the jockstrap on and crawled on all fours like a cat on the bed towards Way. "I have been with men but not lots of them and most of the time ended up thinking about you to climax." He reached Way and licked his right nipple and pec.

Way grabbed each of Ignis butt cheeks with one of his hands and parted them as he kissed him, making him suck his tongue. He pushed him on the ceiling to bed cushioned velvet headboard and placed his hands apart making him curve his lower back and tilting his pelvis.

He went down on him and licked around his dark puckered hole, pushing it open with pulling his cheeks apart and licked the perineum. He made Ignis feel what he had never felt, tickling the hole with just the tip and teasing him with the end of his tongue. Ignis started moaning as Way spent time on the perineum area, ensuring to stimulate the nerve endings. He made his tongue soft and flat as he gave long slow licks, starting at the perineum and ending all the way up at the top of the butt.

Way stopped and checked with Ignis if he was enjoying himself, who turned around unable to speak and was biting his lips.

He pushed his finger as he licked around the hole, making Ignis hiss. He used his knowledge to locate the prostate and pressed the soft rubbery lobes. It was swollen with arousal and as Way touched his lubed middle and index finger on it, Ignis exhaled deeply, tightening his abdomen in, arching his spine as he brought his head back and hummed like a cat.

Way gently curled his finger and curved it towards the belly button making Ignis roll his eyes, "What are you doing to me, Doc?"

He kissed his muscular glutes rounded in the tight jockstraps, he rested the pad of his fingers against the outside of the prostate and gently pressed on it, alternating between the amounts of pressure he applied and curving his fingers and then running circles around it. He continued this long enough for Ignis to collapse on his bed, his butt in the air, puckered out but not wanting it to stop. He moaned and bit the pillow as Way started to stimulate it by moving the fingers in and out and then touching and bothering his prostate.

Suddenly Ignis clenched Way's fingers with his rim and almost screamed into the pillow.Way let go of his hold on his ass and extracted his fingers as Ignis collapsed on the bed, panting and covered in sweat, his face hidden in the pillow with his hands under it.

Way gently turned him around and was extremely satisfied to see that the jockstrap was completely wet, Ignis had cum from prostate stimulation as he wanted him to. He knew it wasn't common but if it had to happen, then who better than a stud doctor and his beautiful Latino hunk.

He licked the jockstrap tasting the salty bitter and intoxicating taste that was all Ignis.

"Fuck!" Ignis opened his eyes a little to look at Way, "You made me feel like a virgin again, Doc!"

Way slowly got between his thighs and rested them on his lap and penetrated Ignis. It was tight and hot but ready for him. As he passed the sensitised nerve ending, Ignis hissed and arched his back off the bed. Way placed his hands under him and pulled him on his lap. Ignis held on to his neck and rested his head on Way's shoulder as he started to move under him. Both lost to the world, unaware of anyone else but each other, their bodies pressed together, the way they were connected and the pleasure they were sharing.

Ignis bit Way hard on his shoulder as he came again, this time getting caught completely unaware of the wave and collapsing on to his body.

Way stopped moving and gently rocked him and placed him on the bed as he extracted his hard dick from Ignis and covered him with the comforter.

He went to the wash room and when he took his condom off from his still hard dick, he realised he had cum. He was so lost in giving Ignis pleasure and feeling happy to see the way his body reacted to it, he didn't know when he had cum. He was still hard for Ignis but didn't want to disturb his sleep.

He washed his hands, rinsed his mouth and went back to his lover. He spooned him and instinctively Ignis turned in his arms, placed his head on his bicep, pressing his face to Way's chest, one hand trapped between them and placed the other on Way's waist.

Way drew him closer with his hand under his head and with the other covered them with the comforter and then combed Ignis black silky hair, Ignis purred like a puppy and pressed closer to him, merging their bodies together, his wet jockstrap leaving smudges on Way.

Way smiled at him and kissed his nose and forehead. 'This is nice... I can do this every day with this guy.' He thought before drifting into deep satisfied sleep.

****

He didn't want to get out of the car as Way turned the ignition off on the street leading to his house. "Promise you will call me." Way held both of Ignis's hands in his. "I will but you need to call me back, I am a poor kid in college and can afford limited UK calls." Ignis smiled as he promised. "But I need to tell Bru first." He asked if it was okay with his brown eyes. "If you call me, I will make the next call to Bru and then you can tell him too." Way assured.

They spoke about what they were planning to do for the next two years, repeating themselves just trying to not end the day. "You have a flight to catch." Ignis kissed him lightly but Way grabbed the back of his head and kissed him like he was leaving on the ship that night.

They hugged, kissed and finally waved each other goodbye and Way drove off. Ignis walked towards his house when he heard gunshots. It wasn't unexpected in this neighbourhood, the frequency had reduced but it still didn't alarm the residences.

But then the gunshot went off again and it was from his house, Ignis ran towards his house and then there was another gunshot from inside and a blast of light in the dark house. He hid behind the tree with the tyre swing, looking for anyone leaving or approaching the house.

This wasn't the neighbourhood where 911 was called if bullets were fired or a fight got started, you intervene and stop it or let it just resolve itself. He noticed someone leave the house and he hid behind the tree again.

"Chico, Eres Tu?" It was his father. '"Iggy! Is that you?"

"Papa! Que esta pasando?" He ran to his father. "What's going on?"

"Listen Hijo! I am working with the Feds against the cartel and now they have found me. The Feds are helping me disappear and staged an attack at our house but I can't drag the familia in this. Your Mama and sister have left and will be moving to your Abuela and you go back to college. They will not harm you because I am not part of the cartel or owe them any money. They just don't want me to find and share secrets." He handed him his college bag and a duffle. "There is enough money for college and to get by. Stay low and stop all contacts with everyone, not even Mama and that Davis kid. Entender? I or your Mama will contact you at college when it's safe. Just stay low and live normally. Ehh... No boyfriends either!"

Ignis just nodded and absorbed the news, "Estar seguro siempre, Papa! Please be safe!"

"Te amo hijo." His Dad hugged Ignis tightly and pointed towards the car waiting for him. '"Take care and always watch your back son... now leave...ve...ve."

****

Ignis woke up thinking about Bru, between Way and whatever was going on between them, he had been controlling the urge to message Bru and tell him about Kia.

He went to the washroom, brushed his teeth, put on his boxers and walked barefoot to the living room and found Way sitting on the carpet, focused on the medical reports and a couple of medical reference books he had carried in his overnight bag, the coffee table covered with them.

He was wearing a thin white worn out t-shirt with holes around the collar and equally soft and used grey shorts, both pieces of clothing unable to cover anything under it. They were sticking to his body and highlighting the muscles under it, his legs and arms bare, with a thin layer of hair and his biceps bulging out of the already overworked sleeves. His buzz cut red hair now growing into close curls and those sexy glasses completing the look of an extremely good looking man mismatched with high IQ and a medical degree. 'He can't open the door wearing those clothes, he is practically wearing nothing', Ignis decided, "Wow! El realmente es muy bonito." He murmured to himself realising how handsome he found Way, body and mind.

"What are you doing Doc?" he sat on the couch behind him.

"Hey Estimado!" Way smiled and offered his coffee mug to Ignis, who took it and sipped the hot black beverage, making a mental note that this was the first time he was sharing any kind of drink with another person. He was getting too comfortable with Way, this should ideally scare him but it didn't, which scared him.

"Look, I kept thinking about the marks you showed me on Caleb, between leaving marks on you." He smiled and offered his face to Ignis, who automatically leaned in and kissed his lips lightly. The gesture makes Ignis feel warm and fuzzy... Amado!

"See!" he pointed at them with the pen, "They are all over him and am sure under the gown as well. This is blunt trauma, like the object was covered with something soft. See how there is discoloration but all different sizes."

"Like Ice cubes wrapped in a bag!" Ignis's eyes went wide with sudden epiphany. "He was been tortured, this is the oldest trick on torture, no way of finding the weapon or match marks, because there are none. It hits and hurts but heals and after sometime doesn't leave any mark. Nosotros necesitamos hablar Caleb, Way! Why is a billionaire heir being tortured like a cheap gambler? This is something else, más grandes que nosotros!" Ignis hit his forehead with his palm lightly when Way shrugged as he didn't understand what Ignis said, "We need to talk to Caleb, Babe! This is something else, bigger than us!"

"Fuck! You are cute!" Way looked at Ignis with wide eyes and a big smile. "And always call me Babe!" He mimicked his version of the iconic phrase.

"Get a grip Gringo! You are pushing 30, a doctor with a lawsuit looming on you and now this looks more complicated than just our case. Don't forget the other side has billions... And in all of this... your inference is...I am 'Cute'! Tarado!" But he ended up smiling and kissing the face offered to him by Way.

"I am a surgeon and a brilliant one at that. But I am a Tarado only for you... and talking about bigger things... you left me with blue balls and slept." Way parted Ignis legs and licked him over his boxers. "You know that's punishable in some nice country somewhere where the needs of the top are also respected."

"You did stuff to me and I fainted, this one is on you...Uhhh... and stop doing that.... I am still buzzing... Stand up, let me take care of you." He pushed the thin grey material down, popping the hard 8 inches of pink candy out, swallowing it to his throat and looked up at Way as he massaged his balls with one hand and with the other on his muscular butt pulled him deeper into his warm mouth.

Way lost control and grabbed the back of the couch behind Ignis, he placed one foot on the couch and held his head with the other and started moving his dick in and out of Ignis's wanting mouth, fucking him. He didn't let him go and Ignis didn't move away either as Way fed him his cum. Ignis continued sucking at the now sensitive stack of hardened muscle and soft skin, making Way moan louder than ever. He came again weakly and lost control of his knees, Ignis caught him and brought him to his lap on the couch, the contrast of the huge white doctor on the lap of a smaller but muscular Latino hunk, odd but real. They kissed and shared cum between them, making Ignis moan as the buzzing on his prostate got pronounced with his arousal. "What the fuck did you do to me, Doc? Uhh... this is uhhh... getting... uhh..." he couldn't finish his statement as Way slid down and touched the outside of his hole with his finger and took him in his mouth over the boxer, making him cum instantly. This was a first for Ignis, to cum at a slight trigger... with Way he was experiencing a lot of firsts.

****

As soon as Ignis stepped in his gym with Way close behind him, he spotted Rubin and felt panic. Rubin smiled and jogged to him from across the gym where he was holding the punching bag for some guy, the bag took a swing back at the poor guy when Rubin let go of it.

"Hey Igs! Haven't seen you for days... Where have you been?" He came for a hug but Ignis freaked out and offered a handshake, realising after it that he had hurt Rubin's feelings. But he didn't want anything rocking the boat he had gotten in with Way, they had just set sail and he wanted to see how deep into the sea it can take them.

"Hey Rubin! This is Way... uh... my boyfriend." He got flustered and went for it, and didn't want Rubin to flirt with him in front of Way. He had decided that till the time Way wanted, he will be committed to whatever was brewing between them, he will piece his life together if Way decides to move on,but till then... Way was the one.

"Dr. Waylon Davis." Way shook hands with Rubin, both sizing each other, Ignis looked at both of them and decided that he had a type, very tall, very muscular and slightly hairy, but his new type included a redhead, blue eyes with glasses and a medical... with a surgeon's degree.. With magic fingers.

"I will get to the rowing machine before it's taken." Ignis walked towards the cardio section. "Esto es incómodo!" He muttered under his breath as he moved away from them, shaking his head, "Awkward!"

Rubin found him when he was at his 48th rep and extremely sweaty. "Boyfriend?" He raised an eyebrow, his mouth a line and looked extremely unhappy, unlike Way, Rubin didn't look that hot when unhappy... Way sported that look much... much better, Ignis decided.

"Look, Rubin! I really like Way and there is something nice happening between us. You and me, it was casual but me and Way, it's better... romantic... Please support me to figure this out as I try to make it work...I am requesting you as a friend." Ignis wanted to close the sentence with 'we are done', but stopped at friend, he didn't see the point in making Rubin feel any worse.

Rubin nodded and left, looking crestfallen but without any argument. Way had come after Rubin when he saw him walking towards Ignis, ready for a confrontation, but what he heard made his heart go faster than ever like he was the one who did 100 reps on the rowing machine. Till this time he made up scenarios of romance and longevity in his mind but to hear that Ignis wanted to invest in them, made it real.... Exhilarating! Interesante! He smiled.

"Can you spot me?" Way asked Rubin pointing to the bench press.

After a couple of sets, it became obvious that Rubin wanted to talk about Ignis with Way, so he stopped and sat up and wiped his face and looked at Rubin, " I get a feeling that you want to say something."

Rubin looked down and then around the gym, fixing his stare at the general direction where Ignis may have been working out, "Ignis is extremely special. When I got here, I was looked at as a refugee and he was very nice to me, from get go. He got me this trainer job and heard me out when I told him one of the reasons for me to run away from my country was to come out as a gay man. We hooked up in the steam room and shower but we didn't go on any dates or he never invited me to his apartment. I knew all along that this was just causal... but like I said he is special. Once there was this big commotion within the owners about some tax thing and IRS. Ignis walked in, wearing his tiny gym shorts and cut off, asked me what's going on and then went into the office. He sat with them for hours, did their taxes, filled in online stuff, called people and sorted it for them, just like that... wearing gym shorts. I couldn't help but feel proud of him." He rubbed his face going through his own mental breakup, "What I am trying to say is, be nice to him because believe me he has lots of options to choose from." Rubin walked off without looking back.

12