White Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned my answer.

"Use words, cocksucker, I want to hear you tell me," he ordered.

Taking his cock out of my mouth, just long enough to answer, I replied, "I love it."

I instantly took his cock, glistening in my saliva, back into my mouth as he said, "Be more descriptive cocksucker, convince me you deserve the privilege of sucking my cock."

The word 'privilege' just added to the absurdity, yet in reality I would say anything he wanted now to get his cock back in my mouth. I was addicted already and my mouth seemed empty without his juicy meat between my lips. I replied, my tone pleading and submissive, "I love your big black cock in my mouth it is so juicy."

"Juicy?" He roared. "That is a new one. You really did just need a little push to cross the line, didn't you?"

"I guess," I replied, as I took his cock back in my mouth.

"You guess," he said annoyed, pulling his cock out of the hole.

I stammered, panicking as he moved away, "S-s-sorry, I mean yes."

"Do you still want my cock?" He asked.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"How bad?" He asked.

"More than anything," I admitted, desperate to get back in his good graces, to get his big cock back in my mouth.

"Crawl under the stall and join me," he ordered.

I didn't even hesitate, understanding any sense of trepidation may hinder my chances of having his juicy member back in my mouth. I pulled up my pants, not yet having finished the task I had originally come in here to do and crawled under the stall wall. It was a tight fit and must have looked hilarious or pathetic or probably both doing so. In the stall with him, he looked down at me and said, "Are you my cocksucker?"

"Yes, sir," I nodded, his cock looking even juicier in its entirety.

"Beg to be my cocksucker, Jim," he ordered.

Hearing him use my name added another dimension to my submission, as he traced my lips with his cock head.

"Sir, please let me be your cocksucker and take your big, hard, juicy black snake between my lips," I said, the words out of my mouth seeming so distant from the real me.

"I expect my cocksuckers to be very obedient," Doug said, as he stroked his cock with his hand.

"Yes, sir, I will be a good cocksucker," I replied, my eyes never leaving his massive missile.

He pulled out his phone and said, "Get to sucking, cocksucker."

The thought of him taking a picture or a video of me sucking his cock frightened me, yet my hunger to have his cock in my mouth overrode common sense or the fear of what he may do with such pictures or video. So I opened my mouth and took his cock back in my mouth.

"Good boy," he purred, as I bobbed eagerly up and down on his cock. "You look so pretty with a cock in your mouth. This will be a very good video my straight cocksucker's first cock."

The derogatory compliment meant to humiliate somehow turned me on more, my own cock stiff and begging for attention, allowing the reality of me being filmed to seem irrelevant. I wanted to be a good cocksucker, a good boy.

"I expect you to practice until you can get all nine inches in that pretty mouth of yours," he continued, the thought seemingly impossible, yet a challenge I revelled in. I loved making the impossible possible, thus why I was so good at my job.

In response, I sucked faster, always being the kind of guy who wanted to be the best. I continued bobbing back and forth, slowly swallowing more and more of his cock. A couple more minutes of concentrated cock sucking and he asked, "Do you want my cum, my straight cocksucker?"

I moaned on his cock, the thought of tasting his cum somehow a turn-on, knowing it would be my mouth that got him off.

He pulled out and explained, as he stroked his beautiful cock, "Once you swallow my load you become mine. That means if I text you to meet me somewhere you obey, if I show up at your office to dump a load in your mouth, you obey. Over time I will train your ass for my cock, as all cocksuckers should also be willing to have their man-pussy fucked."

My mouth was open waiting to catch his cum as I listened to the extreme expectations. I never planned to obey them, never planned to have my 'man-pussy' used, I just wanted to taste his cum, to finish what I started, to have his cock back in my mouth, as I replied. "I understand, sir."

"Good boy," he purred, as he slid his cock back into my mouth and began pumping his cock harder into my mouth, literally fucking my face.

I just focused on not gagging and after only a few more strokes, he grunted, "Here it comes cocksucker."

Seconds later, I felt the first shot fill my mouth and eagerly I swallowed as more and more continued to shoot out of Doug's cock. I don't know what I expected cum to taste like, but it was nothing I could have imagined. It was almost tasteless, yet slightly bitter, warmer than I expected and gooey. Yet, as soon as his load had been deposited in me, shot down my throat and into my belly, I wanted more. I couldn't explain it, but I craved more.

Pulling out of my mouth, he said, his phone still out, "Tell me your phone number, cocksucker."

I gave it to him, knowing I should lie and never come back here, yet knowing I would be back again and again.

"Tell me where you work," he ordered.

I again gave him too much information, putting my marriage and career at risk for black cock.

"You work close to me," he said.

"Where do you work?" I asked, still on my knees, as he put his phone in his shirt pocket.

"The Eggerton building," he said.

That was a building across the street from me.

"You already want more, don't you?" He asked, as if able to read my mind.

"Yes, sir," I admitted, still staring at his still semi-erect cock.

"I could come by your work sometime today to deposit a load if you like," he offered as casually as if he were offering to drop off a coffee.

I knew I should say no, yet my mouth already watered at the thought of his cock back in it. I answered like a cum-hungry slut, "I would love that."

"I bet you would," he replied as he pulled up his pants his beautiful cock disappearing from view. "See you soon, my straight cocksucker."

"Yes, sir," I replied back absurdly.

He patted my head, opened the stall and left me there with my head spinning in different directions. Did I just ask him to come to my work and deposit a load? Did I give him my cell number? Had I actually crawl under a bathroom stall to suck his cock? Obviously, the answer to all these were yes and even though I was mortified by my conduct, my weakness, I couldn't deny I wanted more.

I was brought back to reality when I heard a voice ask, "Are you going to blow me or what?"

Looking up, I saw another black cock, this one smaller but still much bigger than mine, poking through a hole.

I should be getting to work my brain said, yet my body was already moving towards yet another juicy black cock.

One quick come and go I said to myself as I opened my mouth and took another black cock in my mouth.

I wasn't gay; I was just a white cocksucker.

The End

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
153 Comments
Huntsman67Huntsman6719 days ago

I truly love the thought of being on my knees sucking cock being called a cocksucker

Duffythepowerfull52Duffythepowerfull52about 1 month ago

It’s been awhile since I’ve sucked cock. Have never sucked a black cock. Would love to though.

BendItLikeAWhaleBendItLikeAWhaleabout 2 months ago

Oh yes, very gratifying reading the divine articulation of African superior charisma and physicality and inferior whites easy submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story reminds me of myself and the first time I became a white cocksucker sucking black cock! Just like in the story I didn’t plan it! It just happened and I couldn’t believe I actually did it. I was in a xxx place for some Marie’s guy excitement watching porn when a black guy came up to me in the hall and started talking, he was very friendly and after a normal conversation asked me “ what’s a white married guy like you doing in a porn shop” and laughed! I laughed with him and said” a lot of married guys don’t get enough pussy and need some excitement”.

He said “ really”. Then he said “ you ever been butt fucked”? I was surprised at his question but for some reason thought it would be erotic to answer honestly! I said well yes, back in school days me and my best friend discovered butt fucking!”

It felt naughty admitting my secret I had kept all these years! He said “ good, you want me to fuck you?” I was shocker! Never expected that! I said no. He smiled and said OK, if you change your mind let me know” and walked down the hall.

I stood there thinking about what just happened! A guy asked to fuck me. Not just any man but a black man! My dick was hard as a rock thinking of this taboo situation for a white married guy! The more I thought about it the more turned on I became! I started reminiscing about my school buddy who had fucked my ass for years but we never told a sole.

After a few minutes of lusting aver the prospects of his offer, I walked over to him in the hall and said “ do you still want to fuck me?” He said “”sure!” I heard myself say “OK” but I couldn’t believe I did!

He said “ follow me”. I followed him Don the hallway to a peep booth. I couldn’t help but wonder if the other guys standing in the hallway saw me following this black guy into a booth an know this white boy was about to get blacked!

I had not had a duck in my ass for 20 years! But I was overcome with lust for the experience again. He went in the booth first and I followed him in. I had my back turned to him as I locked the door but when I turned around he already had his pants down and his big black dick was hard! He said nicely, “come over here and suck my dick to make it good and hard”! I had not planned o suck his dick, I had planned to let him fuck me! But I dropped to my knees and sucked my first black cock that day! He got good and hard. The interesting think about this guy is that he talked to me like we were old friends talking about normal things! Like him having me in a booth sucking his dick and me giving up my ass to him was a normal thing!

After I sucked a little while he told me to drop my pants and face the wall. I told him I had not been butt fucked since college. He said he would take it slow and easy with me! As he started pushing his black cock up my ass it hurt, my as was tight as a virgin! He was kind, he said relax, I’ll take it slow! He would push in, then pull back, then push in, each time going a little deeper. Soon I felt his balls touching my ass and knew he had successfully gone balls deep in my ass! As he started fucking me he started talking to me. I had never heard of race play but that what it was! “ how do you like my black dick in your white boy pussy” he said. Then he told me his fantasy! “ I’m a black slave and you are my owners white son, I have you in the barn fucking your white ass”. Then, he shot his load in my ass!

What an experience! After he finished he acted like all was normal and was just as friendly as before! I met him one more time at that same adult store and he fucked me a second time! After that I became addicted to black cock! Any time I go to an xxx since that day I look for black men to suck and fuck! I guess he turned this white married guy into a black cock slut but I’m glad he did!

tvsally693tvsally6933 months ago

Great story. At 11 while swimming with a cousin who was 13 he sat down and pulled down his swimsuit and started to play with his dick. I said, what are you doing and walked over to sit next to him. His dick was 5" and hard. He said I can touch it so I did and told him it's hard. He told me to kiss the head and I did. Then he told me to suck it so I did. That summer I wanted to suck him often!!!! From 12 until I was 22 I didn't suck any until I dropped LSD and went wild for a cock!!! The dude mouth fucked me while 2 white women, a black whore, 2 black dudes watched. At 24 I married a nice white girl and loved eating her pussy. Often when she came home from work I'd eat her pussy...that I knew had CUM from her fucking co-workers. Once she told me I mustn't eat her pussy because it's not clean; I told her you're my wife and I love your pussy...so relax while I suck...as I went for it I could taste CUM and told her, oooohhhh, I loved the mixed juices honey. She said, oh, my God, you like sperm. I knew she had black lovers and I was cool with that and told her she can date men she liked. We have an ideal marriage.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
Accidental Cocksucker A straight man is drawn into the world of black submission.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
More Stories