White Collar Affair Pt. 03

Story Info
Thomas gets fucked on a desk by his curious and horny boss.
3.9k words
4.8
29k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you like this story, please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your ideas. Enjoy the story.

White Collar Affair -- Part 3

We both got dressed and said goodbye, but he didn't say it was the last time. I had my hopes up. I walked straight to my car and got inside. I saw his car leaving and turned the engine on. As I left the parking lot, I drove back to my apartment satisfied. The whole weekend I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I knew it was more than a one-time thing and for the first time in months I was excited to get back to the office on Monday.

***

I entered our offices on the fifth floor and greeted everyone. I walked past the open-plan cubicles and into my desk at the end of the hall. I didn't have my own office yet, but my desk was bigger than the cubicle desks. It was quiet enough so I could focus on my work. Most people would knock before coming in as my computer was opposite the entrance, and I couldn't see them straight away.

This week I had to present our monthly report, which is why I was doing the balance of all our expenses and see how the budget plan was doing. I put my earbuds on and began typing. Numbers in and out on the spreadsheet. My fingers were moving swiftly on the keyboard while I listened to music. I was trying to get as much done as I could in the morning.

I was so immersed in my task that I didn't notice someone had entered my office. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my shoulder and jumped on my chair. I took my earbuds out and turned around to see my boss smiling.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you..." Robert apologized. I looked up and contemplated his tall frame. He was wearing a dark grey suit that day with the jacket open, and one hand in his pocket.

"...It's okay...What can I do for you, sir?" I replied surprised to see him in my office, considering I was the one that usually went to his.

"I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing. You are working on that report, right?"

"Uhm... yes, I've just started actually... but the results look promising." I said moving one of my screens so he could see it better.

I explained the analysis I was doing and felt his presence behind me. He put his hand on the right side of my desk supporting his weight and I began talking on autopilot. His warm breath was on the back of my neck making my cock twitch in my pants. I kept looking at his strong fingers and wished he would take my clothes off and take me right then and there. God, it was torture. He was definitely pushing my buttons.

"Well done, keep up the good work!" He encouraged me as he grabbed my shoulders with both hands shooking me up a bit once I finished talking.

I looked up and smiled back wishing he would reward me with something more than that.

After finishing some work, I ran to the bathroom and washed my face. I fixed my brown hair that I noticed was in dire need of a haircut. A voice in my head told me to keep my shit together...

The week continued with him teasing me like that. In the halls, our bodies would touch ever so slightly, and I would get excited. He was looking at me differently and just the sound of his deep voice in meetings would send me to the edge... It wasn't just that I felt attracted to him, but I also respected the way he worked, which made it worse. I couldn't stand being so close to him and wait for him to make a move.

Sometimes I would catch him talking to his daughter, during our breaks. I could tell he missed her. Being all day at the office must have been hard for their relationship, but he made it work.

All I had were the memories of what we did. On my knees in his office, jerking off in his car... Although, we had only done stuff twice I found myself thinking about him at more than I should. Wishing, and longing for him at night. Dating apps didn't seem appealing to me, I wasn't interested in random hook-ups anymore. Even my favorite pornsites didn't compare to the real thing. I had opened this door now, and I was excited to know where it would lead us...

***

Days went by and we continued working hard. After being on the verge of bankruptcy for a few months, we were finally out of the danger zone. The company was actually doing ok and according to our finance forecasts, we could become a more than profitable company in a few years.

It was such good news we decided to make a small celebration Friday afternoon, staying within budget of course, to thank everyone for their hard work and boost employee morale. We paid for a small catering service that our office building offered, so they provided the food and drinks. We worked with several companies in one building, so they provided different services for events and such.

Everyone was on a great mood that day, although it was a very simple celebration it meant we would stop working overtime. At the end of the day all we wanted was a little appreciation.

The food and drinks looked delicious. It was a simple buffet with some vegan options which some colleagues appreciated, including Kayla one of the few friends I had in the department. Other people from other floors also showed up.

I had decided to take an uber and that way I could drink without worrying about my car. Soon after, everyone who wasn't driving was kind of tipsy. In the midst of the party, our boss Robert said some words of encouragement to everyone in the office. He was very happy to have more time to talk to his daughter, and family was something a lot of people valued in the office. He named a few of us including me, thanking us for our hard work and I almost died. Everyone clapped and I couldn't help to think he was a great leader. The rest of the afternoon, he stayed on a corner trying not to make us uncomfortable, I guess. It can be weird to be yourself and let loose in front of your boss.

We soon relaxed and started joking around. I was talking with my friend Kayla about life and then she started telling me about some cute guys from a different department who had come up to our floor. There was a tall blond lanky looking guy and another guy with very short hair. There weren't that many guys our age, so we started talking about who was cute and stuff like that. Apparently, we had completely different taste in men, so we had a good laugh about that.

I noticed they were looking our way and had started chatting when I looked their way for a second.

"He's such a faggot. Just look at him." I heard one of those guys say and then take a sip from his drink.

My mind could read that word clearly on his lips, although most people didn't hear what he said. Good thing I had develop a thick skin after years of similar remarks from my classmates, so I just brushed it off and turned around to continue talking to Kayla. I wasn't going to waste my time talking back.

That's why I didn't notice Robert walking towards them.

"I couldn't help to hear that... Greg, isn't it?"- he asked casually.

"Yeah..." said Greg looking up at his superior.

"I hope you can refrain from making those comments from now on, or you'll be on your way to sensitivity training." He stated in calm voice, wiping the smile of those guys' faces.

"Mm... okay..." He replied in not very convincing voice.

"Enjoy the party." And he left the hall.

I was looking from a far as he walked away, while Kayla rolled her eyes like she would never sleep with those guys. It's not like I needed someone to defend me, but most of the time I tried not to be a confrontational guy. Robert was a good man and I bet he would have done that for any other employee, or so I thought.

The party ended early of course, around 4:30 or so, and most people left the office. If people can go home a few minutes before clocking out, they will... so I went to pick up my stuff and that's when I saw him. Robert was standing near my cubicle, no tie, with his hands in his pockets.

"Come... I want to show you something..."

I followed him down a hall, wondering where he was taking me. We had both drank a bit, so I was being extra careful. He took me to a small room where we kept some extra furniture that needed to be moved to another floor. Chairs stacked up and tables with dusty boxes on them, and an old desk was all I could see. It was dark and the only light came through the blinds of some small windows. Before he could say anything, I wanted to talk about what had happened before...

"I heard what you said to those guys, and thanks but I can handle them. I'm used to people saying stuff like that..." I explained leaving my jacket and bag on a table.

"Yeah, well you shouldn't have to deal with that..." He sounded like a father giving advice sometimes.

"You're only saying that because of all the HR bullshit..." After a few drinks, I was feeling a bit too comfortable around him.

"No, you shouldn't let anyone treat you like that...and that guy... I give him less than a year..."

"Why?" I asked while he stepped closer...

"I've seen his file. Jones. He's a slacker. I don't need people like him on my team and you... on the other hand...you have the drive, the brains, and even the cock sucking skills..."

I couldn't believe the last words that were coming out of him.

He walked towards me, until my back hit the wall. My hazel eyes looked at him searching for words.

"I..." I was speechless.

"You want to know why I brought you here... This is the only room without any cameras. It is meant to be renovated, that's why it's in such a mess..." He explained looking around the room, and then fixating his blue eyes on me.

I couldn't escape his lewd eyes looking down at my lips. Had he planned this? Both our bodies were so close I could feel his warmth. The tension and his perfume in the air were killing me. Was he looking for the perfect opportunity? He grabbed me by the neck and guided my chin up. His perfectly shaped lips were inches away from me.

"You wanna know how hard I am right now...?" He asked in a deep voice.

I could sense a faint smell of alcohol in his breath, yet his pleading eyes were telling me something. He grabbed my right hand and put it over his hard-on. I gasped at the touch of it.

"..Someone could see u..." He kissed me before I could finish.

His lips sent me somewhere else. I closed my eyes and parted my lips to let his tongue in, while my hand traced his cock over the fabric of his dark pants. His warm mouth tasted so good. We kept licking and kissing for the longest time.

Every now and then he would bite my lower lip slightly. God was he a good kisser. I could feel his beard stub against my cheek as he kissed his way to my ear.

"I want you Thomas..." He whispered while softly grabbing my neck.

If I wasn't completely hard before, my boner was now making a tent in my navy pants. He took his jacket off and threw it on a chair, only to continue making out with me. His rough fingers were around my neck in soft choke hold. Meanwhile his left hand touched me all over, my chest, my cock, down to my ass. I was his. My body was surrendering to his touch. It was amazing.

I felt his huge hand rubbing my cock through my pants, while he continued kissing me. A zipping sound in the dark. He didn't hesitate and took it out. My throbbing cock felt wet against his fingers, making me shiver. With a steady pace, he was playing with me.

Every time he rubbed it, I would feel waves of pleasure that I had to control not to burst right away... His fingers were soon covered in precum. My glossy eyes stared at him begging for mercy.

"Please..."

Only in my wildest dreams my boss would jerk me off. Up until now, I could tell he was curious but now he was unleashing his deep desires.

After teasing me enough, he dropped to his knees. I looked down and saw his bright blue eyes focused by the dim light that entered through the blinds. He was holding my cock from the base with his thumb and middle finger, examining it while he wiped his lips with the back of his hand. My cock was twitching and glistening with precum.

When I felt his tongue on the tip of my cock, my body shuddered...Slowly at first, I could tell it was probably his first time blowing someone. He took it in and started bobbing his head. I could feel his warm mouth sucking me hard. I rested against the wall and tried not to fall to my knees, by holding onto a stack of chairs.

He grabbed my balls carefully, and then began caressing them. Although he was on his knees, he was the definitely one in charge. Robert was staring up at me, so I closed my eyes, because it was too much. Sloppy sounds together with his deep moans were all I could hear so I assumed everyone was gone from the office. It was just him and me in that small room. I couldn't believe it was real.

After a while, I felt my body was going to explode so I told him to stop.

"Please..." I had to push him back a little.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to cum if you keep doing that..."

He responded with a grin...

He stood up and walked towards his jacket and took out some condoms and lube. He'd bought quality lube not the cheap stuff. That's when I realized what was about to happen; he had planned this, it wasn't just a spur of the moment decision.

"I've always been curious about how it would feel... you know... I even started watching videos and for the first time I got hard watching two men going at it. It was so raw..."

I nodded in agreement. Of course, gay sex was awesome, and he was about to find out.

I got closer to him and removed my shirt. Soon his shirt and my tie fell on the floor, followed by our pants. In a matter of seconds, we were in our underwear. Mine were a pair of dark briefs that contrasted with my pale skin, and he was wearing some turquoise boxer briefs with a black elastic band, that barely contained his thighs and bulge. Some dark fuzz covered his chest and legs. He was a real beefy man, and finally ( I was thanking god) I was allowed to see his muscular body. My body on the other hand, was almost hairless but I had some decent muscle definition. Of course standing next to him I looked like I needed to hit the gym.

I began kissing his chest and sniffing my way to his waistband. His musk was making me forget who he was, in that moment all I wanted to do was get fucked by him. Just pure lust. I pulled his briefs down and somehow his cock looked more majestic than before. It casted an interesting shadow in the dim light. His pink head was all shiny, one line of precum was going half-way down his large hard cock. I noticed he had trimmed the hairs around it, which was a nice touch.

I closed my eyes and let my tongue taste all of his man meat. My tongue ran from the base tracing all of his veins all the way to the sweet hole at the top. It was salty and wet and yet I couldn't get enough.Meanwhile, he ran his ran fingers through my brown hair. On my knees, I could feel my body yearning for him. My hole was twitching, and my cock was throbbing between my legs. I was about to be filled by his beautiful cock. I knew I would have to be quick if I wanted him inside him, but I still wanted him to be proud of my 'skills'.

I sat him on a chair and began working his cock. Grabbing him with my two hands, I played with it. My mouth was slowly going down on it. Every time I tried to go deeper. Once I got enough spit on it, I was able to take it all. Each time taking a deep breath before going down. Meanwhile my hands caressed the muscles on his calves, going up to his thighs.

"...God... Thomas I love that..."

After making him all wet. The silvery packaging on the condom was soon on the floor and I stretched it on his cock. It was the first time, I struggled putting a condom on someone as it was so big. I couldn't wait to have him inside me. I took off my briefs and put some lube on my tight hole to loosen up. I had dreamed for this moment for so long, it wasn't going to be that necessary.

I got on top of him and he pulled me closer to kiss me once again. His cock was rock hard in between us. I grabbed his it and sat on the head feeling the pressure. I moved my hips adjusting and trying to fit that monster while holding onto his shoulders for support. The head popped in and it felt like a tight squeeze. My cock was rock hard although it was a bit painful. I few whimpers escaped my mouth. I was shaking and perhaps it was a bit too thick. I took it out and decided to use my fingers first.

I grabbed the lube and was about to pour some when he said...

"Wait... let me do it..." He sucked his middle and ring finger to my surprise, before he poured some lube on them.

"oh... god..."I whispered as soon as I felt his fingers rubbing and then entering my hole.

I hugged him while he worked his magic fingers on me. My face was hiding on his neck, as I didn't want him to see me roll my eyes. His fingers were huge but he was gentle. Making sure to go in and out, slowly getting me wet.

"You're so tight Thomas..."

"...F..fuck..." I let out when he rubbed my sweet spot.

More lube and fingers later, I was in heaven.

"Tell me when you feel ready okay?"

"Oh.. I'm so ready daddy.." I slipped and saw his face light up and chuckle. I realized my poor word choice.

"... sorry..." I apologized looking down.

"Don't be... you can call me daddy..."

The way he said that just made me want him more. I spread my cheeks and he guided his cock back in my entrance. This time it entered slowly, while my body gave up all resistance. I saw him closing his eyes and moaning, while I sat down on it inch by inch. He was stretching me out and I was enjoying the sensation.

"Fuck... that's a tight grip..." he said after the rest of his inches got in and I felt his balls making contact. I smiled satisfied.

I began moving my hips up and down. Each time taking a few more inches until I could leave just the head in before slamming it back inside sending waves of pleasure. It felt so hot inside, it was so deep. The pink head of my cock was dripping with precum so I knew I wasn't going to last long. We were burning and sweating together like animals. Our bodies soon turned into a symphony of clapping sounds and moans.

He then pulled me up and bended me over the only desk in the room. It was an old wooden desk, probably too big to fit any of our small offices but sturdy enough to do some fucking. I held the sides of the desk and felt something cool dripping between my pale cheeks. He began rubbing his massive cock in between, pressing slightly on my entrance each time. Meanwhile, his rough hand grabbed my meat that was dangling hard between my legs, pulling it firmly. His teasing was too much.

"..Please fuck me..." I begged looking back at the bear behind me.

"...Say my name..."

"Please... fuck me Robert..." He slammed it right in making me yell.

"Fffuck!....Oh God...." I screamed begging to be fucked hard.

He grabbed my shoulder with his left hand and held his cock with his right hand. He pushed it all the way in and began pounding me mercilessly. In and out, making my ass close slightly before being teared up again.

Although, it was his first time with a guy he was proving to be a worthy top. I rolled my eyes in pleasure and felt like him and me were just one. Just two sweaty animals in the wild. I can't explain the feeling in words.

My cock throbbed and bounced. I grabbed the sides of the desk firmly while getting dominated by him. There was no question my ass was his now. The smell of sweat and sex just filled the small room, luckily nowone was going to use it for now. We continued for a few minutes that felt like an eternity. We were lucky to be alone as anyone outside would have heard my euphoric cries of pleasure.

He huffed and rested his head on my back while he drilled me. It felt increadible.

"God, I'm about to cum..." He said almost holding his breath.

"Me too..."

12