White Collar Pt. 03: A Pleasant Afternoon

Story Info
The continuing adventures of the Burkes.
8.1k words
3.43
4.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, this is the third part of my White Collar story series, as always please feel free to comment and give me any feedback on grammar, spelling and actual content of the story. New characters in this chapter are Diana Berrigan (Marsha Thomason), an FBI Special Agent assigned to the White Collar Division in New York City, Clinton Jones (Sharif Atkins), an FBI Agent working with Peter Burke in the White Collar Crimes Division, and Rebecca Lowe (Bridget Regan), a clever con artist and criminal who was in a relationship with Neal Caffrey. Alright, having said that - let's get on with the story:

A couple of months have passed since that fateful encounter between the Burkes and their friends, and Elizabeth was now in her living room reminiscing about the events of that passionate night and the consequences it lead to during the time passed. Tingles went down her spine as she remembered every lustful detail of their sexual adventures since the barriers broke down that crazy night when Neal and Sara practically seduced them and welcomed them into a whole new world of exploring and enriching their sex life past the previously known boundaries of their marriage. First major thing that has changed forever was that Neal was now a permanent addition in their marriage, sometimes alone and sometimes with Sara or any other of his lady friends... his current girlfriend, Rebecca Lowe, was a common guest in their bedroom too, but that didn't mean Neal was exclusive when it came to the relationship.

She could never expect her charming friend to dedicate himself to just one girl, so it wasn't surprising to her when for Peter's birthday, Neal showed up not with one, not with two, but three of his girlfriends as a sort of present to his best friend: in addition to Sara and Rebecca, his old partner Alex also made an unexpected visit, but a definitely welcome one. Elizabeth relished in the look on her husband's face as all three girls gathered around hiss legs at the end of the evening and treated him to a first class group blowjob that she was certain they practised with Neal before coming here, judging simply by the skill with which they teamed poor Peter's cock that was fully hard in no time, solely from the sight of three gorgeous girls smiling up at him as they fished his cock out of his pants.

And when the blowjob actually started, it took all the strength he had in his body not to come right there and then but actually hold on for a while and enjoy the present; which was definitely easier said than done given that the girls soon gave their best to bring him to an explosive climax, one of them always having at least half of his cock inside her warm mouth, while the second one licked the rest of the hard shaft still left unattended and the third one played with his swollen nutsack between her fingers or giving it a swipe with a wet tongue. Peter was so engrossed in the oral pleasure those three sexy girls provided him that he didn't even notice Neal coming up behind his wife and giving her breasts a two-handed massage through the thin fabric of her tight dress, before slipping one hand down between Elizabeth's legs and rubbing her already moist pussy without a hint of mercy, determined to make the married woman cum right there in front of her husband, who was sadly completely oblivious to what was going on just a few feet away from him.

Eventually the fun for that night ended with both Neal and his girlfriends fulfilling their goal, as Peter spurted jet after powerful jet of cum into the girls' sexy mouths, starting from Rebecca who happened to have his cock deep inside her gullet when his climax came, but quickly yanked his spurting shaft out and shared it with her two friends, who were quick to take it inside their oral cavities or let the semen splash onto their pretty faces. As Peter's orgasm finally died down and the girls started cleaning themselves up, licking traces of cum from each other's gorgeous features, Elizabeth's climax finally happened and she creamed her panties due to her young lover's powerful ministrations, feeling incredibly dirty yet again despite everything she has already done with and for the persuasive con-artist.

Simply reminiscing about all those kinky adventures was enough to make Elizabeth hot and bothered all over again, and taking advantage of the fact that she was all alone in her home, Peter being out chasing some criminals as always, she simply hiked her dress all the way up to her hips and slid the already moist fabric of her lacy panties aside. Rubbing the fingers of her right hand across her velvety pussy lips, bringing moans of pleasure to her own lips, she also unbuttoned the top buttons on the dress and pulled her left tit out of its confines, allowing her to play with the soft flesh and rub the hard nipple between her fingers at the same time, as she continued to think back on all those crazy times with her husband...

One more thing that has changed since their more adventurous sex life began was that Peter was now getting off on being the more dominant one in their relationship, complete change of direction from the previously meek and tender man he used to be. He was still loving and tender, of course, she wouldn't have loved him any other way, but he was now more forceful in demanding what he wanted from his wife, and that ranged from sneaking up on her when she was washing the dishes and simply having his way with her, to getting up in the middle of dinner and walking up to Elizabeth with his dick out, requesting that she satisfies him in between the bites. She would lie if she said things like that didn't turn her on, which is why she didn't mind one bit fulfilling her husband's desires, but sometimes it could lead to awkward or potentially embarrassing situations... like that time when she was on the phone with her sister and Peter simply knelt down in front of her and started licking her pussy not caring one bit for the embarrassing situation he put his wife in.

It took a lot of biting her tongue to avoid moaning on top of her voice right in the middle of the conversation, but even so a couple of moans escaped her lips as her sister talked about whatever it was that troubled her at the time, since Elizabeth definitely couldn't focus enough to pay attention to the words coming from the other side of the line. And as the orgasm finally came and the poor woman practically yelled 'oh God, yes!' into the phone, her sister suddenly stopped talking and asked what was that, forcing Elizabeth to come up with the lamest lie right on the spot and tell her sister that the baby just made its first steps, which eventually led to her promising to send the video as soon as possible, desperately hoping that little Neal will indeed start walking in the next few days. Peter was apparently so amused by all this that he made his wife invite her sister to stay over for a couple of days, winking at her confused expression as he said, 'maybe she'll be interested in joining us with our little adventures, what do you think?'

Elizabeth almost squirted around her pumping fingers as she imagined her own sister joining her in pleasuring her husband, two of them sharing his massive dick between their lips or swiping their tongues across his length from both sides, occasionally meeting in the forbidden kiss... she quickly shook those dirty thoughts out of her head, feeling guilty for thinking about her sister in such way, remembering that, perhaps fortunately, it never came to that during her visit, although Peter made sure to fuck his wife as often and as loud as possible during her stay, so she was quite certain her sister could hear a lot of moaning and thrusting during those couple of days, although she thankfully never said anything about it.

Another major change in the spouses' sex life was Peter sudden obsession with his wife's ass, which he seemed to notice just now, after years of marriage. After fucking Sara's ass and watching Neal take his wife's anal virginity right in front of him, Peter made sure to fuck Elizabeth's tight little asshole the very next night and practically didn't stop ever since. His newfound anal fixation paired well with his newly discovered dominating persona, so he would often simply bend her over and pump her ass full of his dick without any mercy, which was slow and a bit painful at first but with time became standard practice in their sex life as her tight ring gradually became more accustomed to being stretched by her husband's big dick. It only lead to further experimentation on his side as Elizabeth's ass was now regularly filled with wide assortment of toys, vibrators or even various fruits and vegetables from their fridge (bananas and cucumbers were definite favourites, although both brought a certain discomfort to the poor woman), and one time Peter even went as far as inviting Neal to take his wife's ass simultaneously, which... didn't end as well as they hoped, and Elizabeth wiggled in discomfort at the unpleasant memory.

Still, a lot of the experimentation went in a much more satisfying way for both of them, and one thing that she particularly enjoyed was being tied up and having things done to her, which made her feel so powerless but at the same time the submissive side of her that she recently discovered found great joy in. And Peter loved tying her up on their marital bed and let his fantasies grow wild, ranging from bringing unexpected guests, which consisted solely from Neal, Sara and Rebecca for the time being, although he continued teasing that one day he'll simply bring her sister over and have her lick Elizabeth's pussy, which she found progressively harder acting reluctant to; to playing with her body using anything from ice cubes to hot dripping wax in order to bring both pleasure and pain, but ultimately it would all lead to filling both her holes at once with the help of butt plugs and vibrators, leaving her mouth vacant to be pumped into from above by his throbbing cock without a moment's rest, at least not until she would finally succumb and explode all over the bed while her husband filled her abused throat with potent streams of semen. And she loved every minute of it...

She enjoyed it even now as she was on the verge of a powerful climax simply from reminiscing and fantasizing off all the ways they could have fun in the future, when a knock on the door suddenly interrupted her thoughts and stopped her from reaching the so-desired orgasm. Groaning in frustration, she covered her neither regions hastily and put her breast back under the dress, having no time to put the panties or pop the buttons back into place as the knocks grew more impatient with each passing second.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Elizabeth yelled at the door as she rapidly approached them and swung them open nervously, only to find FBI agent Diana Berrigan on the other side.

"Elizabeth, are you okay?" Diana asked worriedly, especially after noticing the visible flush and stress on the other woman's face and her obviously dishevelled appearance, which was so unlike the usually calm and poised wife of her boss.

"I am... why?" Liz asked trying to calm herself down from the peak she almost reached only a few seconds ago, but failing miserably as her eyes danced wildly from the sheer force of sexual energy awoken inside her body.

"Peter sent me to check up on you... it's Rebecca," dark-skinned agent replied trying to see past Elizabeth inside the house, massive concern now visibly etched on her gorgeous features.

"What about Rebecca?" Elizabeth tried to make sense of what was going on, but the memories of Rebecca that only a few minutes ago preoccupied her mind didn't help as they all came flooding back inside her brain, making the flush race back into her already crimson face.

"She's an assassin... she tried to murder Neal and now they're after her!" Diana said catching Liz off-guard as she definitely didn't expect to hear that about Neal's girlfriend and their part-time lover.

"Wh- what?" she blurted out incredulously staring at Diana with wide eyes, as she still struggled to process the words that were just said to her.

"I'm afraid it's true, she fooled all of us," ebony woman said regretfully shaking her head before continuing, "That's why Peter sent me here, he's worried she might come after you and the baby."

"Of course, come in," Elizabeth moved to let the FBI agent slide past her, accidentally having the other woman's elbow brush against her sensitive tits, forcing a moan to leave her lips. Frustrated woman cursed at herself and thanked God that Diana didn't seem to notice anything, but couldn't help steal a glance at her elegant form. She was always aware just how sexy the black woman working with her husband was, but never gave it a second thought due to not really be a jealous type, and especially since Diana was declared as lesbian. But now that she had tons of experience when it came to having fun with other women, she started looking at agent Berrigan with different eyes, and now that she was so close to her in an otherwise empty house with Elizabeth being so incredibly sexually frustrated due to postponing of her well-deserved orgasm, her eyes almost turned into x-rays as she wondered what Diana's body must've look like underneath those strict office clothes.

She could almost picture those long legs starting from elegant black pumps, over her smooth black calves and firm thighs, leading up to that perfect peach-shapped ass that Liz's eyes were now burrowing into through the rough grey fabric of her business skirt. And then she started imagining what those buttcheeks must've look like fully naked, glistening with sweat as she caressed them softly with her palms, and she parted them to lay eyes on the prize that was hidden underneath, that pretty little hole winking at her and inviting her to taste it with her tongue...

"Mind if I check the rest of the house?" Diana suddenly asked waking Liz up from her daydream, noticing the weird distant look in the other woman's eyes that for some reason seemed to be plastered to her backside. She didn't have much time to think about it at that moment, as the woman of the house simply nodded giving her permission to roam around the rest of the house on her own, but as she moved up the stairs to the second floor couldn't help but wonder why would Elizabeth Burke of all people check her ass out. It would be a lie to say she wasn't a bit flattered by the surprising attention coming from the married woman, whom she always found downright sexy and would definitely be all over if only she wasn't married to her boss, but why would she of all people give her such an obviously appreciative once-over?

She always thought the Burkes were quite conservative, especially when it comes to all things sexual, so it couldn't be what she deep down hoped it would be... but damn, that thought sounded so good to Diana right now, as she imagined what would happen if she decided to call Liz out on it and perhaps tried to seduce her. A smile fleeted across her lips as she imagined herself approaching Elizabeth Burke in her own living room asking her: 'Did you like what you saw?' and then simply planting a kiss on the other woman's lips letting her know she didn't mind it one bit. And who knows, maybe she would even let her take a look at what she seemed to be so interested in, and probably more than just a look... she would grab the married woman's hands and push them down on her ass, letting Mrs. Burke squeeze onto her firm buttocks to her heart's content, perhaps even flip her skirt up and caress her nude asscheeks tenderly as they continue to kiss...

'What the hell, snap out of it, Diana', agent Berrigan chastised herself as she remembered where she was and why she came here, shaking her head as she attempted to clear her mind from devious thoughts about the wife of her boss, telling herself that it was all just a lot of wishful thinking and there was no way Elizabeth Burke would ever be interested in doing something like that with another woman, let alone her.

In the meantime, Liz was sitting in her living room in a similar predicament, her mind suddenly filling with fantasies about her husband's subordinate, employing all the willpower not to act on them right there and then, if only to satisfy the craving deep inside her body that was now positively raging, especially since she was so cruelly denied a release earlier that day. Even against her own wishes, images of a lewd encounter with Diana kept popping in front of her eyes, scenes that never happened but felt so real to Elizabeth at that moment... she could almost touch gorgeous black woman's sweaty body that was writhing in front of her thanks to skilful ministrations of her tongue on Diana's gushing pussy, she could practically feel those long legs locking tightly around her head in the throes of unadulterated passion, she could almost see dark brown nipples rising and falling on Diana's heaving chest as she struggled to catch her breath from the sheer exertion of such a lustful act. Elizabeth struggled with herself not to succumb to the desperate longing right there in her living room as the object of her affection was still upstairs searching for a dangerous criminal, but she certainly didn't want to be stopped short of an orgasm once again - or even worse, be caught in the middle of satisfying herself by the beautiful agent, knowing it would be hard to explain what the hell she was doing and not embarrass herself for eternity.

"Everything seems safe," Diana woke her up from her thoughts as she came down the stairs, "There's only one room left to check just in case. Mind if I go look at the nursery?"

"Of course not, I'll come with you," Elizabeth responded leading the way to the baby's room, "Just be quiet please, he's asleep."

Diana silently followed into the nursery, taking a quick look around the room and confirming there was no one's else there except them and the baby. Slowly approaching the crib, she whispered:

"My God, they grow up so fast," she whispered smiling softly at the sleeping toddler, "How old is he now?"

"Oh, he'll be 14 months next week," Elizabeth responded lovingly in a similarly hushed voice.

"Like it was yesterday," Diana said tenderly, remembering the time Peter left work midday to drive his wife to the hospital, almost driving over Jones and her on his way out of the parking lot, "I don't know if anyone's told you before, but... the more time passes, the more little Neal resembles big Neal."

Elizabeth felt a cold shiver run down her spine from those words, and she stared incredulously at the other woman who just casually said that.

"Big... big Neal?" she asked with a stammer in her voice that went unnoticed by Diana who was still focused on the sleeping baby.

"Yes, he looks more and more like Caffrey," she added matter-of-factly not realizing the effect her words had on the poor woman next to her, "If I didn't know better, I'd say he was the baby's father and not Peter."

Elizabeth almost yelped in shock at those words, but tried her best to compose herself and simply whispered:

"You... you know?"

Diana didn't realize at first what Elizabeth was telling her, so she only responded:

"Know what?"

But when the silence fell upon the room and she heard Elizabeth trying to form a reply through sobs rising up in her throat, she put two and two together and gave the other woman a look of shock that clearly meant she now knew everything. She gasped and put a hand over her mouth as she stared at her with wide open eyes, and Liz finally broke and started crying.

"Please don't tell Peter, please don't tell Peter," Elizabeth begged as she clung onto the FBI agent, putting her head on her shoulder as she cried tears of panic into her jacket.

Diana softly put her arms around the crying woman and held her in a close embrace as she whispered reassuringly, even though the initial shock still hasn't surpassed her: