White Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still on her knees, Mandy's head and shoulders dropped to the bed as her body was awash in the high of cumming. The half-dazed look returned to her face and all motion stopped. Hammer began stroking at a moderate pace back into her now unseized vagina. Grunts of pleasure greeted his continued prodding of her hole. Thrust after thrust started to be met by Mandy's hips, as full awareness returned to her mind. The porn stud, taking this as a signal that she was completely with him, put his thumb at the crinkled opening of her ass and pushed it inside.

I expected Mandy to buck out of this and shut down his new venture. Anal was completely off the table for me. Her typical reply whenever it was brought up was that that was an exit only. Now, all she did was release one surprised unh, before returning to her serenade of satisfied moans. I had to take my hand off of my dick to make sure I didn't blow my load all over the keyboard.

Hammer slowed down his pace once more, moving his hand to her lower back. Mandy turned toward him with a smile, still pushing back into him and matching his diminished pace. Wrapping his arms around her midsection, dick still inside her pussy, the black man rolled them both onto their sides. From this position, he lifted Mandy's leg and thrust into her cunt. His arms still wrapped around her, he reached around and firmly squeezed her breasts.

I could tell she was exhausted as he continued to drill into her. The experienced stud also must have realized this. He finally withdrew. He rolled her onto her back and again pressed her legs apart. He pushed his black cock back into her and continued fucking her.

"Where do you want me to come beautiful?" the black man asked. She replied without hesitation.

"Cum in my pussy! I want your black cum deep in my cunt!"

For the first time in a while, the cameraman piped up. "Are you sure about that? Hammer cums like a dump truck, with about the same amount of spunk."

"Yeah! Cum in my pussy!" my wife repeated. "My husband will love that!"

Without any other inquiry, Hammer sped up his thrusts. He let out one audible grunt.

"Here it is baby!" His back stiffened and he came. He dropped his entire load into her waiting pussy. As I saw his balls first constrict, delivering their payload to my wife, I couldn't hold back anymore and came in my hand. I hadn't even prepared myself. I didn't have a tissue or anything. Now I held my cumshot without anything to do with it.

I turned my attention back to the monitor. The cameraman zoomed in on Mandy's worn out pussy. It glistened with a mixture of different juices. Her own grool still hung to the visible lips. A stream of cum escaped her pussy. The view panned up to my wife's face. She was panting, her hair a mess. She mustered a satisfied smile.

"So Mandy, what did you think of your first big, black cock?" the cameraman asked.

My wife produced a beaming smile. "I'm going to take a big, black cock any chance I get now. I've been converted, and I'm never going back." She proceeded to stare into the camera. It felt as if she could see me. That she looked deep into my soul.

"Cut," said the cameraman. Normally, this is when the logo for WC would come up on the screen, indicating the end of the scene. However, this time was different.

My wife turned her attention from the camera to the man behind it. "Hey, while I'm here, do you have any other friends that can come over and take care of me? I don't care if you film it or not."

"Oh. Oh, yeah," the man sputtered. "Let me makes some calls. How about you get yourself cleaned up a little bit? There's a shower right around the corner there."

With the scene still rolling, my wife turned one last time to the camera. "Neil, I hope you enjoyed that, because I know I did. And I'm going to keep enjoying this. I'm a black cock convert now. All thanks to you." The last statement coincided with her pointing directly into the camera. The scene finally cut to black.

My own warm cum still in my hand, I relaxed back into my desk chair. What the fuck just happened? What was I going to do next? Was my marriage over?

A noise from the hallway woke me from my contemplation. Turning, I saw my wife, completely naked, standing in the doorway.

"Pathetic," she sneered. "I can't believe you watched the whole thing. And jerked yourself off watching it. You haven't learned a fucking thing."

She left the doorway, leaving me with my shorts around my ankles and a handful of my own splooge. I expected that would be my future for the time being.

***

Epilogue

My wife is radiant. She wore a pink, see through dress. Well, it wasn't really much of a dress. It had a half sleeve that reached her elbow. It draped across her shoulders, tying right underneath her breasts. It covered her shoulders and parted underneath her breasts. It hung long, almost to the floor. It could be pulled completely closed, but she wore it open. You could see her dark areolas and nipples through the transparent material. Her thong, matching in color, could be seen when the flowing bottom parted.

In her beautiful dress, Mandy needed help getting up the stairs to the stage. Though eight months pregnant, she walked with grace, her head held high, pushing her chest in front of her. As she approached the stage's podium, a beautiful, buxom blonde approached and handed her a trophy. My wife accepted it before planting a kiss on the blonde's lips. She took her place at the front of the stage, the entire room focusing their attention on her. The music which had been playing abruptly stopped as she took one deep breath.

"I want to thank everyone for this award. Again, I want to thank AVN, my peers, and my fans for this honor. It's unbelievable that you named me Best New Starlet. There's not much I can add to the speech I made earlier."

In the crowd a few rows back, I cradled the trophy that had been presented to her earlier in the night for Best Solo/Tease Performance.

"This really started because of my husband. A lot of people know this, but he convinced me to call up the guys over at White Conversion. He got me started on this path." After the first scene at WC, and finding me jerking off to her fucking another man, Mandy quit her job. She told me about how this had started. That she contacted the producer at WC, took a blood test, and set up for the talent to come meet her at a hotel in town. She then told me that she enjoyed what she did and that she was going to keep doing it.

"He got me converted. As you know, I only work interracial, except for my solo stuff. I want to thank him. And you should thank him too, because if it weren't for him, there wouldn't be the years and years of my future work ahead of me. If you see him tonight, thank him for making me a big, black cock convert. And if you know of a hung black man that wants to shoot with me, send him my way anytime. Thank you again!"

Before she left the stage, Mandy looked directly at me and winked, and blew me a kiss.