White Dom Turned Sissy for BBC

Story Info
Alpha white man learns his inferiority to BBC.
3.9k words
4.72
97.6k
192

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't the typical story of a "straight" boy turned into a sissy. I had always known I was gay and I was proud of who I was. I was more of an alpha than most straight men. Up until this point in time, I was a complete top who loved dominating other men and feeling that wild sensation of power and control. However, things changed very quickly for me one summer.

I had just turned 23 and I was enjoying my summer. I recently moved to Florida for my first job out of college. I'm from the Midwest so you can imagine how excited for the change of scenery I was. I'm fairly tall, a good mix between muscular and toned, olive skin, a good amount of chest hair, and a 7 inch cock I was rather proud of. For what seemed like the first time in my life, I had finally achieved my dream tan too. Needless to say, I was feeling quite hot.

Being the typical alpha I was, I spent quite a lot of time in the gym. I loved getting strong but I also loved seeing all of the attractive men around. I was used to a wide variety of people at my old gym, but this new one had a different kind of clientele. Since it was more of a bodybuilding type gym, the men were much larger. Most of them were even considerably larger than myself. This shocked me but I was up for the competition!

One other difference I noticed was that I was one of very few white men there. At first, I didn't think much of it but as I spent more and more time there, I started to notice something seemed off. I couldn't quite put my finger on it yet though. Despite the strange feeling I had, I was loving this opportunity. Being around other alpha males always pushed harder and I was ready for some new motivation.

Towards the middle of summer, I was on the routine of leaving work early, smoking weed and tanning at the beach, and then hitting the gym on the later side of the night. Since I was fairly consistent with my routine, I began to see a few of the same people during the late hours. I often caught them looking at me but I could never really tell if it was out of attraction, typical gym bro comparisons, or because I was usually the only white men there. Whatever the reason was, I loved the attention.

One day I fell asleep after the beach and hit the gym later than usual. I was feeling a bit sore so I decided to smoke before my workout (which I did from time to time). When I got there it was only me and another man. He was taller than me, far more muscular than me, bald but with a thick beard, hairy chest, and a had a gorgeous dark skin tone. I felt myself get butterflies in my stomach. He was nowhere near my usual type (skinny white or Asian twinks). I was confused about what I was feeling but all I knew was that I wanted to impress this man.

My thoughts were a bit hazy from the sun and the weed but I was feeling great. I devised a plan where I would assert my dominance by maxing out. The first exercise I chose was bench press. I loaded the bar and began to get after it. Once I had reached my one rep max, I proudly completed the set and looked over to see if he noticed. He did.

I decided to move on to dead lifts. I was lost in my music and the high that I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. After a few warm up sets I looked over again. This time, this fine man was bench pressing twice the amount of weight I did. He made it look effortless. I was in awe. When he put the weight down, he noticed my staring and winked before adding more weight.

Now I was fuming, I was determined to one up him on deadlifts. I went all out again. He was looking over and assessing the weight. I knew he was impressed this time. Within 10 minutes, he was lifting twice as much as me once again. We repeated this cycle again with squats and at this point I was exhausted and frustrated. I decided to shower and head home. It was the first time I had been utterly defeated.

I walked into the locker room and got undressed. Turned the shower on and let it get warm before walking in and pulling the curtain. I was so lost in my thoughts and frustration that I didn't even hear him walk into the locker room until the shower across from me turned on. I looked through the top of the curtain and saw him standing there with his back turned to me. His towel was already hanging up and I could see his chiseled back and huge butt. He was so strong looking. I couldn't believe it.

He looked over his shoulder and we made eye contact. I put my head down in shame and I heard him laugh and turn off his shower. He put his towel on and walked over to me, sliding the curtain while I was in the shower.

Politely chuckling he said, "you're strong but you'll never be like me."

I stood there naked with the water running down over me in shock of his bluntness.

Not wanting to accept the reality, I replied "like what?"

"A real man."

I couldn't believe what I had heard. Immediately furious I said "I'm not a real man because I'm gay!?"

He laughed again, "of course not. You're not a real man because of me."

He immediately leaned in and kissed me firmly. I wasn't used to someone leading but oddly I enjoyed this new role. I melted into his kiss before I realized what he had said.

"What do you mean because of you!?" I shot back while breaking off the kiss.

He smiled devilishly and slowly undid his towel. My jaw dropped. His cock was at least 11 inches, and it wasn't even totally hard yet. I truly had no idea dicks like this one existed outside of porn.

"Seems like you already understand, bitch." He said coolly while stepping into the shower.

My cock was immediately rock hard and for the first time in my life, I felt tiny. All of me. This man was bigger, taller, and his cock must have been two times the size of mine. I was going through so many emotions and my body betrayed me. He touched my rock hard cock with his thumb and index finger and said "not bad for a white clitty."

I snapped back to reality hearing what he said. "Clitty!? Are you crazy?! This is my cock."

He pressed his muscular, hairy body against mine. He then lifted his big black cock and slapped my considerably smaller white cock with it and laughed yet again.

"How about from this angle?" He asked while completely covering my cock with his.

I was really at a loss for words and I had finally realized something very important: I had never been more turned on in my life. As if he could sense my realization, he said "tell me slut, do you want this big black cock?"

I shyly nodded. He pressed his body against mine again, kissing me roughly. His beard felt good against the stubble I had. His chest hair felt good on mine. I even loved the way his big hairy cock felt against mine.

"Say it." He said.

"I want you..." i said back, still shyly.

"Be specific." He shot back slapping his massive cock against mine.

The weight of his hurt mine and I winced. "I want your big black cock, ok?"

He chuckled again. "Better. But call me daddy this time."

This made me mad but my lust had taken over. "I want your big black cock, daddy." I said excitedly.

He kissed me again and as I reached for his cock, he grabbed my hand. "You have some work to do if you want this big black cock, white boy."

Out of everything that had happened up until now, this blew my mind the most. I was at his complete mercy. Me. The man who had been dominating betas forever is being forced to submit in such a shameful way!? I wanted to stop myself, but it was like something had completely changed inside me. I knew I wanted one thing: I wanted to please this man.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"I dont fuck men. But I'll make an exception for a sissy."

"A... what..?" I asked already knowing damn well what a sissy was.

"A sissy. Or a little feminine bitch for black cock." He said drying off.

Upset this moment was ending, I said "what do you want me to do?"

"Meet me here same time tomorrow. Shave yourself from head to toe. Paint your fingernails and toenails. Come wearing panties, a crop top, and those little booty shorts you've been wearing will do for now."

"No way! I'm not doing that! I'm not a girl!"

I said loudly as he walked away.

He laughed again and said "you will be. See you tomorrow, sissy."

----

I stayed in the shower and waited for him to leave the locker room. I was thinking about what had just happened and tried to forget about it. Of course that was simply impossible. I dried off, got dressed, and went home.

Obviously I had a hard time sleeping. I found myself scrolling through Reddit as I often to before bed. I decided to look up sissies and found a shocking amount of subreddits. There were captions, videos, blogs, fitness subs, everything you could think of. There was even a shocking amount of sissy hypno subreddits. One thing they almost all had in common was a white man feminizing themself for a powerful black man.

I didn't know what to think. Eventually, I fell asleep only to wake up having to hop on a work call first thing in the morning.

I barely got a thing done at work. My mind was racing with a million thoughts. I kept thinking about my regular sex life but every time I pictured it, i was suddenly in the role of the submissive. All I could picture was his huge black cock. I spent a lot of the day researching sissies and figured I could never be one. There was nothing to worry about. I am an alpha after all.

After work, I decided to smoke and maybe hit the beach. Once I smoked, dark storm clouds rolled in. Now I was high, horny as ever, and stuck inside with my thoughts. I was overwhelmed so I decided to shower. While I was in there I kept looking over at my razor. Pretty quickly I reached for it. I told myself I would shave my cock and ass and that would be it. As I shaved, I felt a wave of incredible feminine energy rush over me. That feeling mixed with the high had my mind totally blank. Before I knew it, all of my arms, chest, armpit, stomach, cock, ass, and legs were completely hairless. To be honest with you... it felt incredible.

Riding this rush I had, I decided to run to the little plaza across the corner from my apartment. There was a Victoria's Secret located there so I ran in. The store was relatively empty and had a few women browsing. I was relieved. I went over to the panties section and picked up two pairs. A pretty light blue cheeky panty and a sluttier hot pink thong. I was on my way to checkout when I remembered that I needed nail polish too. I went over to the display and looked for a light blue to match. They were out of stock. So I opted for a hot pink. I was embracing my new role before I could even comprehend what was happening.

I rushed home, filled with nervous excitement. This was so unlike me... why am I so into this? I thought.

As I walked through my door, I decided to smoke again to take the edge off. As I walked back into my apartment, I played some music and started painting my nails. It was harder than I thought, but I was loving this too. It felt so natural to do such feminine things. Before I knew it, my toes and fingers looked very pretty and even slutty.

Finally, it was around that time to leave. As I started getting dressed, looked at myself in the mirror. Painted nails and no hair looked shockingly good on me. I scurried over to pick up my pink thong. As I slid it up, I knew this felt better than anything else. I looked fucking hot. I tried my crop top on next and the combination looked perfect. Finally I selected my shortest and tightest shorts. I was ready.

I could barely think on my drive over. When I arrived, I noticed there was only one other car in the parking lot. I could tell right away it was his. I walked into the gym and heard heavy weights clashing. This monster of a man was showing off again. My cock twitched the second I saw him.

He smiled at at me deviously. Not saying a word, he walked right up to me. Inspecting my new look. First, he took my hand in his and looked at my nails. I could tell he was pleased with pink. His coarse hands caressed my smooth chest and abs. The touch was strong and masculine. It sent shivers down my spine. I stood there as he examined. Finally he reached into my shorts and pulled my thong up roughly. It hurt but instantly turned me on.

He didn't say a word. He just grabbed my ass and lead me towards the locker room. As we walked in, he locked the door behind us. He proceeded to take his shirt off and pushed me up against the locker, ripping off my shorts in the same motion. I stood there rock hard in my panties and crop top.

"We still have a lot of work to do, but this will do for now." He said pushing his strong jaw against mine.

Our kiss was so passionate and intense. We were already sweating while he pressed his body against mine. His movements felt intentional. Every move he would make almost illustrated how he was superior to me. A week ago I would have hated this but for some reason, I had never been hornier than in this moment.

His hands moved to my shoulders and forcefully pushed me to my knees. I could smell his masculine scent and I was in bliss. I pulled his shorts down and his massive cock sprang out of the shorts, hitting me in the face. The force of it hurt, his dick must have weighed a lot.

"Be careful bitch!" He said laughing. I went to take it in my mouth and he easily pushed my face away.

"You have to earn this big black cock, sissy. Tell me what you want and tell me what you are."

"Please give me your cock, I'm your bitch." I said meekly.

"Not good enough, sissy!" He shot back, slapping my face with his cock intentionally this time. Now all of my emotions began to come out.

"Please daddy, I need your big black cock! You keep showing me how inferior I am to you and I understand my place! I dont feel like a man when I'm in the presence of such a real alpha. I want to please you. Make me your bitch. I want to be your sissy, faggot, slut. Please daddy!"

"You learn fast, white boy. Go ahead." He said as he began to push his huge dick into my mouth.

I did my best to get as much of it in as i could. It was an impossible task though. My head was racing, I couldn't believe how good his cock tasted in my mouth. I felt like such a submissive slut, trying to please this clearly superior man. It was euphoric. Everything was beginning to click for me. My own inferior cock was desperately trying to break free of my panties. Daddy noticed and stood me up.

He pulled it out and placed two of his massive fingers on it. I have never once felt like my cock was small, but he made it feel... pathetic. Daddy then took mine and placed it over his own. It was now apparent that his cock was nearly twice as long and more than twice as thick as my own. This turned me on so much it set me over the edge. My cock was leaking precum all over daddy's.

He laughed "you're awfully excited. We're gonna have to do something about that, sissy. But first, lick my cock clean. I dont want beta cum on it." I dropped back down and got to work. I was drunk sucking this big black cock. I went to touch my dick and he slapped my hand away. I couldn't help it and tried again. He slapped my hand even harder and pulled his big black cock away from me.

"I told you already. I dont fuck men. I fuck sissies. Men have cocks, sissies dont need theirs. If you want some real dick in that pussy, you're gonna have to do something."

"Anything, daddy. I need that but black dick..." I said in a trance, admiring this god like man in front of me.

He walked over to the locker and grabbed his bag and pulled out a box. His massive back was turned so I couldn't see it. I was painfully aroused and I needed daddy's cock. Finally, he turned around. He was holding a tiny, pink chastity cage. I had seen them before, but never in my life would I have considered wearing one... well until now at least.

I started to say no when daddy cut me off, "if you want this dick, you're wearing it. He said. Forcing me to sit on the bench, while squatting between my legs. He began to put it on me and I let him. I was frozen. My mind was broken. I was insatiably horny yet I willingly allowed this superior man to lock my cock away.

"Good. You're ready now, sissy." He said as he clicked the lock shot.

I dropped back down to my knees and began sucking immediately. I had waited long enough! My cock strained in the cage, trying to get hard but failing miserably. I stopped thinking about it pretty quickly. With no more distractions, I was perfectly focused on pleasing this god. He began to moan. I knew I was getting better. I was gagging and there was drool leaking onto the floor.

Then daddy slapped my ass and began squeezing it. I was proud of my ass and I knew he liked it. He slapped my cheeks progressively harder and pulled my thong up as hard as he could. I winced in pain, but didn't stop choking on his dick. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and used the saliva on his massive cock to lubricate his fingers. He then shoved 2 inside me, making me moan on his cock, as I was now sucking him again.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and lifted me up. He bent me over the bench and spit on my hole. I knew what was about to happen. My cock strained more than ever. "Ready to be a girl?" He said while pressing his huge head inside my tight hole. It hurt so much as first, but he was surprisingly kind by allowing me to slowly adjust to his size. Pretty soon I had well over half inside of me. The pain had subsided. The pleasure began to build. Pretty soon there would be no going back to my old self. I was fine with that.

Daddy began to slide in and out of me, filling me completely. The motion felt amazing. I could feel the precum leaking all over my cage. It felt so slutty, so feminine. It turned me on even more. Daddy really started pounding me. I began to moan uncontrollably. I have always loved sex but I had never once felt better than this moment now. He could tell how horny I was. He flipped me over onto my back and pulled his big black cock out.

He slapped my cage with it and it hurt but I loved it. It was so degrading. I was obsessed with being his inferior. He roughly stuck it back in and fucked me harder than before. He was really pounding moving his hand to my neck. Plenty of time had gone by but I had no perception of it. I was in a euphoric state of bliss. Daddy could tell I was at my breaking point.

"You want this cum, sissy? You want daddy to breed your faggot pussy?" I could barely understand him as my own pleasure had been building. "Yes, daddy. Breed my faggot pussy with your superior cum."

As I said this he flooded my pussy. The sensation of his pulsating cock and the warm black seed in my pussy, I came harder than I ever had in my life. My whole body seized while still on his cock. To be honest with you, I think I blacked out from the pleasure.

"You're gonna make a perfect sissy." He said panting. I could tell from the look in his eyes that we was pleased and proud of me. I immediately started sobbing. Not in a sad way, I was happier than ever. I just experienced so many emotions and feelings at once. It was the most intense "natural high" of all time. He kissed my lips and brought my face into his big hairy pecs. I felt so safe in his arms.

After a few minutes of recovering, we hopped in the shower together. I washed his big muscles and cock and he gently washed my body and pussy. It was sweet and tender. I was happy to submit to a man like this. It felt right.

As I dried off his big muscles I asked if he can take the cage off. He said he could, but if he did, this would be the last time I could enjoy his big black cock. "Why!"

I said fighting back.

"Because Daddy is training you on how to be a good sissy. No exceptions."

I thought hard for a minute and then gave in. "Ok", I said. "Fine, I'll do it for you daddy."

He smiled and put the key around his neck. He handed me my pink thong and I put it one to cover the humiliating sight of my caged cock. We exchanged phone numbers and he said "tomorrow we'll workout together. I'm putting you on a

12