White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 06

Story Info
Mark distracts himself from upcoming interview with QueenBee.
3.7k words
4.34
8k
13

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've just discovered this series, I'd urge you to read the Prologue to Chapter 1, and maybe even start there. This is a slowly-building series that I'm trying to keep as realistic as possible, the sexual awakening of a shy 18yo boy.

But I hope there's enough erotica in each part to keep it interesting, even if you just start here.

I spent all day Thursday, Friday, and Saturday trying to keep my mind off what this 'interview' would be like Sunday at 4. Thankfully I had classes Thursday and Friday that kept me somewhat busy, and drove for Domino's both nights. But Saturday after I woke up from another nightmare about being on display at the sorority house, I realized I didn't have anything to do until my shift at 4, so I called the store to see if I could pull a double.

My boss said I could come in, but it was slow today so he could only pay me for time I was actually on the road. That was fine by me, it would get me out of my room alone where all I could do was think about Queen Bee. And I could talk to the store workers and other drivers as a further distraction. Plus eat some mis-made or non-deliverable pizzas, which was usually a better alternative than the dining hall.

When I got to the store there were no pies ready to go out, and a scheduled driver waiting, so I hung out in the back and helped by straightening things out, folding pizza boxes, whatever. They hired college kids, who I think they preferred, but when there weren't enough of those they hired local kids. I say kids because you don't tend to see older people working in pizza shops, unless they're managers.

Trey, a local black guy, 19 I think, and Jason, white, a Senior at WSU, were in the back cooking. At the register, answering the phone, and on drinks was Felicia, a young, skinny black girl. I think she only worked weekends, because of school I guess, and she started when the store opened at 10:30. I usually didn't start until 4, so we didn't overlap or interact much.

But I had noticed that she was fairly cute, with a bangin' little body: a bum like Keisha's, round and firm, and smallish breasts like Candace, and with straight hair like Candace. And she wore glasses, which made her look a little like a bookish nerd. She was a bit loud and a bit "inner-city" in her speech, but she didn't take any crap from anybody, and kept the boys in the back, even us drivers, in line.

"Trey! You got my Canadian/black olive thick? Customer's waiting!" "Mark, don't be mutterin' under your breath when they don't tip! It ain't required, son." (Oops, the old lady on Hancock must've called in to complain. Again.) That kind of thing.

But now that I was just hanging around the store, I got to study her a little more closely, without her knowing (or so I thought). That bubble butt atop long legs is what mesmerized me most. Next would be her luscious lips, which maybe subconsciously she tends to lick and bite/suck in her lower lip pretty often. It turns me on to see her pink tongue flick out over those lips.

"You like that?" whispers Trey.

"Yeah...," I start to say, still absorbed in my daydream. "I mean, no! Like what?"

Trey just laughs. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You been staring at that girl's ass since you got here, player."

"No, I was just..."

"Oh man, don't make excuses, it's alright. You like black girls, white boy?"

"Well no, I mean yeah. I mean I like ALL girls, not just black ones."

"It's all good, man, I look at white girls the same way you've been looking at Felicia."

"Well she is really cute. Do you know if she has a boyfriend?"

"Man, that girl is a senior in high school, so she's probably still 17. That's jailbait, playa."

After a while I go around front and properly introduce myself, tell Felicia I'm a freshman at WSU. "Do you go to WSU also?"

Giggling, "No, I'm still in high school."

"Oh, ah, well..."

"What, you can't ask me out now?" More giggling. "I've noticed how you look at me. In the past, but especially today."

"No, I've....I was...I was just watching the traffic go by and there was a Viper...."

"Alright, have it your way. I just thought you liked me." Grinning at me behind her plain, black-framed glasses. "Truth is, I think you're cute, so I was hoping you'd ask me out."

"Well, I was going to, until I found out you're still in high school....so you must be...17?"

"Yes, but I'll be 18 in December. Actually on Christmas Day, I was a Christmas baby."

"Oh that's cool, but I'm afraid I can't be messing with you if you're 17."

I don't know what's come over me in the last couple weeks, but I never used to able to talk to girls like this before. I credit it to my girls, flirting with me as they have been, and the sexual escapades we've shared, which have started to build my confidence with girls.

"But we can still go out, Mark," Felicia says eagerly. "I'm curious about white guys, though there aren't many in my high school, so I've never dated any."

"True, true, we could, but— Well you see, if I went out with you I'd probably want to do things with you...not right off, mind you, maybe on the third or fourth date. And in 2023 I'll want to weave your story, our story, into my sexual escapades as a WSU freshman on a website called Literotica.com, but they have a very strict rule about "no descriptions of sex with persons under 18 years old." So if I went out with you now, and if anything did happen, I wouldn't be able to write about it, and that wouldn't be good for my readers."

Felicia looks dejected, poor thing. "You're a complicated cat, Mark, but I think I understand."

"So can I look you up the day after Christmas? I'll have a present you can unwrap..."

"Sure, hit me up then! Brian [the manager] has my number."

"I certainly will," giving her a peck on the cheek and a swat on the top of her rump like I'd seen Derek do, before heading to the back again.

"Bruh, did she agree to go out with you?!" Trey asks in a whisper.

"She did, brother, she certainly did."

"My man! She shot me down the couple times I asked her."

"Maybe because you don't have these pretty blue eyes, yo?," raising my hand for a high-five. (Trying to fit in with the language, the mannerisms, hoping I don't offend.)

Trey high-fives me and we kind of bond in that moment. "Have fun tappin' that ass, playa!"

"You know I will, Trey!" With more bravado than I feel, but I have to look cool to my black friend.

I know Felicia sees us in the back talking about her, but with the noise from the fountain machine and ice maker up there I also know she can't hear us.

About then Jason yells out, "Order up for delivery." Not seeing the other driver, I grab it and go. It's a nice sunny day, the 1st of October, a little past lunchtime. Nice day for a drive, and the address is one of the swanky condo buildings on Belle Isle.

The doorman lets me in, and I buzz 1408. A sultry black female voice (fitting, since the name on the sticker is Sonya) answers and asks if I can bring it up, so of course I do. The door opens and a Tyra Banks almost-lookalike is standing there in in a white silk robe with only one button, the lowest one, holding it closed. Same height, build, and almost same skin complexion, but minus the hazel eyes. She looks to be early-30s.

"Well hello young man! You got here fast. I wasn't expecting you so soon, otherwise I'd have been dressed more appropriately." Yeah, right! You probably get off on doing this. But let's see where it goes...

"That's okay, ma'am, because you see, in 2023 I'll be writing a series on my sexual adventures, and this chapter is only 3 Word pages long so far, so I wove you into it just to flesh it out a bit more until my main character - I mean, until *I* have an interview with this sorority queen bee lady tomorrow."

A quizzical look, but then a quick shake of the head, brushing it off, "That's so flattering, thank you!" She pulls me in and closes the door. "You're a complicated young man, aren't you?"

"Yes," I acknowledge. "I don't really 'go for' just random sex with girls, but I do like to fantasize and write stories about them. But I allow myself to only go so far with them in my stories because in real life I only have a limited amount of sexual experience, so I don't want to be writing about feelings and sensations I haven't personally experienced yet."

"Well that's certainly intriguing ... Mark," reading from my nametag. "But I am honored. What would you have us do?"

"Well, Sonya, I love wordplay and double-entendres, so can you come up with anything along those lines based on our dialogue so far?"

"Oh you're a cerebral young fellow, aren't you? Probably read a lot? I knew it."

She then does the classic "let me think" pose, graceful forefinger on her chin (nails painted white), looking up at the ceiling, other hand on jutted out hip, which fills out that side of her robe quite nicely.

"Weeeell, you said you needed to flesh out your story, sooooo....do you like my flesh?"

With that said she pulls her robe up until it's just below her groin, giving me a great view all the up her long, toned legs. Then drops it, turns, and pulls it tightly across her prominent bottom. Then turns back and does something similar with the top, accentuating her breasts (C or D, hard to tell, and I don't have a lot of experience yet) and their rapidly-hardening nipples.

"Wow, you are stunning, ma'am! I've never seen a woman like you. You look like you could be a model!"

"Aw, you're so respectful and sweet. Actually I am a model, maybe you've seen me on the cover of Vogue, or the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue?"

"Sorry, can't say I have, but now I WISH I had!"

"You naughty boy! What would you have done in private with those pictures of me?"

"Well, to be quite frank, ma'am, I would've 'gotten comfortable' and slowly stroked myself, imagining that your beautiful lips were wrapped around my manhood."

"Sounds delicious ... would you show it to me?"

"Might as well, seems like I've been showing it to all the girls lately...."

Another puzzled look from Sonya, but she drops it and stares intently at my fly as I— Oh that's too hard, let me just unbuckle and drop pants and all.

"Oh MY!! You are blessed, young man! And it's not even totally hard yet, is it?"

"No ma'am, but if you want to see it hard—" Unexpectedly, Sonya squats and is reaching for it. "No, no, not that! I can't let you touch it, for....reasons."

"Oh..... This is a complicated story you're writing, isn't it? Kind of a denial or delay of sexual satisfaction thing?"

"Yes, that's it exactly! Thank you for understanding. But if you want to see it get hard, you could lay back on that loveseat and show me your beautiful body. Please?"

"You're not like other young man, are you, Mark? Maybe a romantic at heart, not just going around banging every female you meet with that impressive tool? I like that. You may not know it yet, but honesty and the willingness to be vulnerable is very endearing to women, and will take you far."

"Thank you, ma'am- Sonya, for your compliments, and for the advice."

"Mark, will you let me pleasure myself and orgasm before you leave? Please?"

"Oh yes, Sonya, that was my plan. I actually have two black female friends who I've mutually masturbated with, and we've found it very satisfying. They're going to teach me other things too, as well as some of their friends, but we haven't gotten that far yet because they had to go out of town with their boyfriends."

"With their boyfriends!? You know how to pull 'em, don't you, Mark?" A modest shrug from me.

"Let me guess: their boyfriends won't go down on them, is that right?" Sage nods, and that expression you make with your mouth that says, I'm afraid so.

"And they're black, right? The boyfriends?" Another nod. "I knew it! These Detroit guys won't hardly go down on a girl to save their lives."

"How about you, Sonya? I don't see a ring, but surely you have a boyfriend?"

"I do, in a way. Do you know what a sugar daddy is, Mark?" Shake my head no. "When I was 20 at WSU a rich white man here in Detroit helped me break into modeling, and I've been grateful to him ever since. He became my agent, then my lover, and my looks have made a lot of money for both of us," gesturing around at the nice condo she lives in.

"That's nice, but he doesn't live here with you?" I ask a bit nervously.

"No, he has a wife, so he only sees me occasionally, usually during the week when he works downtown."

"Ah, nice for him: wife at home and a honey like you to have fun with." Sonya blushes and opens the top of her robe, squeezing her breasts for my benefit.

"Oh gosh, they're so beautiful, Sonya! Does your guy...you know...take care of you sexually?"

Sonya gets quite excited answering that, "Ohmygosh, does he!! I never have less than 5 orgasms when he visits, and he LOVES to eat pussy. He takes care of my needs before his, but I make sure he always leaves satisfied." Pause. "He's a bit older, by the way."

"He sounds like the kind of man and lover I want to be. Would you show me that place he loves to lick so much?"

"Of course," as she opens her robe fully, lays back on the loveseat, spreads her legs wide, and shows me her bald pussy, which is starting to become engorged.

"That's beautiful," I gasp, now stroking my fully erect cock. "Will you play with it for me?"

"Of course, cutie, I'd do anything for you...and for that baseball bat between your legs."

My turn to blush. "Oh that's it, baby, rub that clit for me. Pinch your nipples. That's it...."

Sonya starts breathing heavily, her light skin becoming flushed. "I'm just going to kneel down here to get a better look, I won't touch you."

"Oh Mark, touch me if you want, PLEASE touch me!" I can tell from my experiences with Keisha and Candace that she's getting close, real close.

But I don't want to touch her, because really I want "the girls" to be the first ones I touch in that special way. So I try to think if there's any way I can help, and I remember from my dream feeling Akilah's warm breath on my skin, and I think maybe this lovely lady would enjoy something like that.

So I lean in as close as I dare, Sonya's fingers furiously frigging herself right below my mouth, and like you blow when you're trying to fog up a mirror, I exhale my warm breath over her hand and pussy.

"Oh God," she moans. "Do that again!"

Taking in a deep breath to do just that, I inhale an erotic bouquet of scents: her perfume, possibly on her hand or more likely, spritzed down her panties; a sweaty scent, because her body is glistening now; and the impossible-to-describe scent of a woman's vagina: musky, earthy, sweet and savory. That's an aphrodisiac to me, who's never been quite this close to one before.

I do the slow, hot breath thing again and she moans loudly. "I'm gonna come, baby, blow right on my clit!" She moves her hand aside so that only her middle finger is rubbing it, and I pucker up and blow, like blowing out a candle, trying to extend it as long as I can.

"Yes, yes, that's it! Keep doing that!" I take a deep breath and blow again, really close to her clit this time, so close that her frantic fingers brush my lips. I suspect that contact of lips to fingers is what did it for her, because Sonya let out a loud moan and a drawn-out, "Yeeeeesssssss!" Then, just like my girls did, she arched her back and locked into almost rigor mortis as her orgasm overcame her.

I looked up at her face and saw it contorted in pain and pleasure, then at her jiggling breasts, then at her pussy, which I noticed was kind of pulsing. Hmmm, I hadn't noticed that with C and K, I'll have to watch more closely next time. I just stayed there on my knees, breathing in her scent and blowing back out on her clit until Sonya finally came down from her high.

Sitting up and gathering her robe back around her, she said, "Thank you, my young lover, that was incredible!"

"Not so fast, doll," I say (I'd watched a lot of old Bogart movies with my Mom when I was little, and later, whenever I missed her). "You haven't watched me come yet, and I've found out that I really enjoy having a pretty girl [she blushes] watch me as I do." (I'm also angling to come on her sweaty brown skin.)

"And you said you're multi-orgasmic, so I'd like to see another one of those before I go."

"You really know what you want and go for it, don't you, Mark? I'll be honest with you, honey, if you were just some random guy with a 'normal' cock I'd have sent you on your way before now, but that huge meat stick has made me incredibly horny, so I'll do it."

"Alright then, Tyra— Wait, sorry, I just think you look a lot like Tyra Banks, so that's what I've been thinking of you as."

"It's okay, handsome, the parallel with Tyra is understandable. I get told that a lot."

"Okay, Sonya, assume that position again and play with yourself while I take care of myself above you."

"Yes sir!" as she opens her robe, lays back, splays those long legs again, and immediately goes back to work on her swollen pussy, alternately pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts with the other hand.

"That's it, baby, you look so sexy splayed out like that for me, doing that naughty thing to yourself. Do you like watching me stroke my dick?" Lustful nods and biting of her lower lip.

"Would you like to touch it, do this for me?" More-vigorous nodding. "Would you like to suck it, Sonya?"

"Yes, yeees, YESSSSSSSSSSS!" she replies, answering my question and coming at the same time.

"Oh God, Sonya, I'm going to come. May I come on you?" In response she pushes her breasts together.

"That's very enticing, love, but can I come on your pussy?"

"Yes, please! Do it!" She spreads her pussy lips slightly apart with the first and third fingers of one hand, while using the middle one to tap her clit. Her other hand is still working over her breasts and nipples.

Seeing the pink inside pushes me over the edge, and I take aim at her clitoris, waiting for the first spurt to come. When it does it's a direct hit, which sets Sonya off again and she starts rubbing my hot cum into her clit and pussy lips. Shots two and three mainly hit the back of her fingers, but then she spreads open again, wider this time, and I put a shot directly into the opening of her vaginal canal. She rubs that in too, shoving two fingers in and out of herself as shot four lands on the back of her hand. She has a cute inny belly-button, so I finish there (What's with this budding belly-button fetish?), and in the space between there and her mons.

Sonya is still rubbing herself, but more slowly, winding down. Again I get the post-coital "what did I just do with this woman" feeling, so I quickly pull up my underwear and pants and head for the door, thanking Sonya as I go.

"But you didn't get paid, hold on."

"That's quite alright, love, I got more than paid. I'll cover the cost of the pizza."

Sonya mumbles something incoherent, never having gotten up, still lazily rubbing my sperm into her pussy. I leave with a bit of a swagger, thinking, I'm starting to understand women's sexual needs.

Back to the store, where Felicia comments that I was gone a long time for just one delivery.

"The drawbridge was up on my way back and I had to wait forever for two sailboats to go through."

"Oh. Hey, Mark: aren't you off Sundays? Maybe we could go to the movies tomorrow?"

"Sorry Felicia, but I can't be messing with you till you're 18. Will you wait for me?"

12