White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stopped moving, I disengaged my mouth from her private place and looked up at her. Again, that blissful, dreamy, what did you just do to me look was on her face. She was cradling my face in her hands, caressing my cheeks and playing with my earlobes. The look of sheer gratitude on her face was incredible, a look that told me she'd probably never experienced anything like that, probably never even imagined it was possible to feel that way.

"Kiss me," she said, so I eagerly slid up her body, wet with sweat, and mindful of where my cock was (because it was now fully erect), I reached her mouth with mine and gently kissed her, close-mouthed. She accepted that kiss but soon began kissing me back more passionately, opening my lips with her tongue, seeking out my tongue with hers. It occurred to me that she must be tasting herself on my mouth, but that didn't seem to bother her, and she kept at that for a while.

The length of our respective torsos, and the fact that I'd only slid up enough to just reach her lips, meant that my dick wasn't against her vagina, but it was close. Close enough that I worried about her getting pregnant if it touched her there, because of the pre-ejaculate fluid that Rita had told us about. So I disengaged from her mouth and slid down far enough to lay my head on her right breast, while my right hand cupped the other. I just laid there on top of her, listening to her breathing, her heartbeat, her contented purring, as she came down from her high.

And as I lay there on top of her, feeling the heat of her body, knowing what it had just been through, and that I was the cause of it, I felt like the happiest man in the world. I mean, as I've said before, Nia was a girl you wanted to care for and protect, but 'caring for' can also mean 'doing for,' and I'd been able to do that for her, give her that orgasm that she'd maybe never had before. Don't get me wrong, I was more than ready for it to be my turn, but it made me feel proud and just good all over to be able to make her feel that way.

Presently Rita said softly, "Wow. Mark, are you sure you've never done that before?"

At the sound of her voice I'd instinctively moved off Nia and to her right side, up on my left elbow, as we'd done before. "No, ma'am. Not that I remember anyway..."

Laughs from Nia and Rita. Then Rita, "Well I think you'd remember that! And the girl you did it to would still be your girlfriend!"

A look down at Nia told me (I think) that she'd be my girlfriend after that; I mean, I mostly thought she felt that way from all the things before, but this was different, the look on her face said to me, "If you can do that to me again, and again....then heck yeah I'll be your girlfriend." That look made me feel really proud, and made me want to do that to her again, and again...

"Nia, have you caught your breath enough to talk? Is there anything you want to say to Mark?"

A beatific smile lit up her face, her eyes dancing and seeming to sparkle as she said, "Mark, that was fantastic! Wow! I mean, I....I've touched myself there before and had orgasms, but I never imagined it would feel so much better with a mouth there instead of my fingers. But wow, it sure did. That was without a doubt the best orgasm I've ever had. Thank you."

And she leaned up to kiss me, hooking her left arm behind my neck for support. Not a passionate tongue-wrestling kiss, but more a mashing-together of lips, with some nibbling and licking, until she broke away with a kissy-face *smack* and fell back down on the pillow. I lightly ran my hand from breast to breast and back and said, "You're welcome. And thank you for letting me do it." Big smile from Nia, her right hand coming up to cradle my cheek.

"I'll say it again: you two are so lovely together. I'm so glad I got to work with you. But now come and drink something, eat if you want, and get ready for Mark's turn."

That made my erection, which had started to subside, begin to grow again. But it also started that internal dialogue again, the one where I felt guilty having my Nia put her mouth on my...thing. I mean, should I be doing that with this sweet young girl I met only yesterday? If you couldn't tell, I'm a better giver than receiver, feeling guilty for even wanting, let alone asking for something like that.

But I resolved it in my mind that I had felt great doing that for Nia, so she would probably feel good doing it for me. And if she wanted to, and no one was forcing her to, then why shouldn't I let her? Nia had bounded off to the bathroom and closed the door, while I sat and ate a donut, thinking these thoughts.

"It's okay, Mark. She wants to do it for you, there's nothing to be ashamed of in letting her."

How does she do that? And again, the tearing up of my eyes, the burning in the bridge of my nose at this tender acknowledgement of the thing I'd been wrestling with.

"You enjoyed doing that for her, didn't you? So let her enjoy doing it for you. There's nothing dirty about it, or taboo; it's just another way for a woman to express her love to a man. You wouldn't deprive her of that, would you?"

No, of course not, I think, as I shake my head no.

"Good, then just let her. Accept it for what it is: a love offering to you, an expression of her fondness and desire for you."

"Are you worried about your ejaculate when you come?" Yes! Inside, but nodding outside. "Well don't. I'll talk to her, and when the time comes (no pun intended) just let her be in control, don't force it either way. Okay?"

"Okay." Knowing what she meant by "either way."

Rita goes to the bathroom door, knocks, I hear a faint, "Come in," and she goes in and closes the door. Great, now she's in there talking to my girl about what to do with 'it' when I ejaculate! More guilt, embarrassment. But shortly they exit the bathroom, Nia first, and I haven't run away.

"On your back, mister!" Nia says playfully, but sternly nonetheless.

I obey, my penis at full mast, hovering over my stomach, the head glistening with pre-cum. Nia takes up position on my right side, leans in, and kisses me. Then starts running her free hand over my chest.

"Nia, aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh yes, ma'am. Mark, may I touch you all over and pleasure you orally?" Extra sultry emphasis on that word, an impish grin on her face. I can only nod dumbly, thinking, This is really happening!

Nia returns her free hand to my chest, dragging fingernails back and forth, stopping at nipples to tweak and pinch. She leans down and begins passionately kissing me, open-mouthed. She's all up against my right side, legs entwined over and under my right, and I can feel the heat of her muff on my thigh. Her left breast is mashed against the side of my rib cage, but her right breast and nipple tantalizingly graze my chest as she works.

Her hand moves lower, across my upper abdomen, still back and forth, fingernails when pushing across, pads of her fingers when she draws back. Slowly, slowly creeping down to where my penis is hovering. Here she turns her head a bit so she can watch out of the corner of her eye, careful to not touch it yet with her hand or wrist.

"Is this turning you on? Oh it is? Well what if I touched you further down..." And with that she flattened her hand and ran it down my stomach, under my levitating dick, and into the patch of pubic hair. Reaching that, she kept moving down until she was almost at the base, then curved around on the side closest to her, ending by cupping my testicles, gently rolling them.

"Do you like this?" Giggles as I nod feverishly. "Well let's give your mouth something to do." Here she hiked herself up and planted her left breast on my lips, which I gobbled in hungrily. From yesterday when I first did it, to today as a grown man, sucking nipples has always been a huge turn-on for me. My dick can go from soft to fully hard in just a minute or two of doing that, without even touching it. So now imagine that my girl is letting me do that while she plays with my balls and the tender skin around the base of cock. If I hadn't just come earlier I think I would've been a goner at the lightest touch. But I also think Rita planned it this way, for just that reason.

"What do you want me to do, baby?"

"I want you to touch it, like before."

"But is that all you want me to do..." As she grabs hold of it near the base, stroking slowly.

"Unhhhh. No, Nia, I want you to....to kiss it...maybe lick it?"

"Like you did for me? You want me to kiss it and lick it all over? Remember how you teased me and did it slowly, making me squirm? Do you want me to do it like that to you." Here her hand had moved higher, about midway.

"No. I mean yes! [thinking that's what she wants to hear] I mean, do it however you want to."

"You know I've never done this before, like you'd never done it before either, to a girl. So I'll just do what seems best, but you let me know if it hurts or anything, okay?" And now her hand is just below the head, a light grip, only barely moving up and down.

"Yes ma'am, whatever you do will be good!"

"Maybe I should practice on something smaller first: put your finger near my lips." My left hand obviously, since my right is around her back, pulling that breast into my mouth. I raise my left forefinger very close to her lips, which she licks first, then plants a wet kiss on the tip of.

"Do you think that would feel good, if I kissed it like that?" She'd stopped stroking me and was just holding it now, possibly feeling the twitch that kiss sent through me.

"Yes, that would feel awesome!"

"Well how about this, then?" She wet her lips again, then took my finger into her mouth up to the first knuckle, just suckling like a baby, no tongue.

Another jolt runs through me, and I allow as how that would feel incredible.

"But do you think you could stand it for very long if I did this?" Here she took my finger back in her mouth and then proceeded to do lewd things to it with her tongue: licking the tip, licking the top, bottom, and sides, and finally, running circles around it with her tongue. What with me sucking her nipple, her left hand playing with my right nipple (I hadn't noticed when she'd started doing that), her holding but softly squeezing my cock, and now my finger in her mouth being fellated, I was squirming as she'd been earlier, pumping my cock through her hand, vacuuming in more of her breast.

Abruptly she disengaged from everywhere and sat cross-legged beside me. "Do you want me to do all those things with my mouth to your cock now, sweety?" She actually said cock!

"Yes, please, yes, please, yes, please!"

Nia laughed out loud at that, with a look that said, "Alright, you'll get your wish," mixed with maybe a little, "You naughty boy!"

"But first I want you to feel how excited I've become just doing this to you." I reached my hand to her forehead like I'm checking for a fever, and she says, "No, silly! Down there. Feel how wet I am." She grabs my dick again, now stroking up over the head a little.

I can see between her legs that her lips are swollen and wet, so I reach in with my first two fingers to the bottom of her slit and run my fingers up, going a little deep inside, and over her clit as I finish. Nia jumped at that. I look at my fingers to see that they're absolutely drenched, as if I'd just dipped them in water. She was at least as wet as when I'd finished with her before!

"See!? Just like it excited you to pleasure me orally, it's doing the same to me just thinking about it!"

Nia now positioned herself across my stomach, supporting her weight with her left arm on the other side of me, simultaneously scooching her back and butt toward me, raising her right leg and flopping it out. "Can you reach my vagina from there?" I can, and after a little maneuvering we find a comfortable position where her mouth is directly over my dick, and I'm able to easily access her pussy.

"I guess it's not really fair, because I didn't touch you while you were licking me, but this feels good. Is it okay?"

"Oh yes, it's quite okay." I look at Rita for confirmation, and she just nods. "I like the feel of you down there. What do you want me to do?"

"I think just rub it slowly and softly, like you did before. Maybe keep time with me as I'm working on this guy [shaking it], and...I don't know, Rita: would it be okay if Mark tries to make me come when I make him come?"

"I love this! Yes of course it's okay! Just do what feels natural to you. Simultaneous orgasms are a later subject, but yes, if you can pull it off like this you'll find they're very powerful."

"Okay, baby, let's try for that, shall we? Let's be receptive to the other's state of arousal and see if we can orgasm at the same time. Sound good?"

"Yes, that sounds very good! I'd love to hear you come again, and if you're doing it while your mouth is on my dick, wow!" About 30 seconds go by as she's slowly stroking me and I'm gently rubbing her. "But I have to tell you, I'm really close right now, so...."

"That's okay, Mark. I'm actually really close myself. I can't wait to feel and taste your big cock with my lips and mouth!"

Having said that, Nia leaned in and planted a sloppy-wet kiss on the tip of my dick, holding it there. How does that Queen song go, "Thunderbolts and lightning..." That's what went off in my head. The heat and softness of her lips on my dick was almost unbearable, and it twitched three or four times. That caused me to speed up my attention on her pussy, focusing more on the clit, which caused her to noticeably grind against my hand.

Then my lover, keeping her lips fairly tight, slowly pushed down over the spongy head, getting maybe halfway down because it's pretty fat. Wow! So much better than the rough skin of my hand. She just suckled there a little bit, no tongue yet, as she'd done before on my finger. I thought I was going to lose it, but I tried to hold back because I wanted to feel what else she might come up with. To convey that to her, I slowed down my hand on her womanhood.

Letting go with a *pop*, Nia craned her head back toward me, "Was that good? Did it feel like you thought it would?"

"Better than I thought it would! Ohmygosh, Nia, your lips are so soft and warm..."

Giggling, Nia bent back to her work, this time holding my dick nearly vertically, then licking from just below the head to up and over. First here, then a little farther around, then back this way, covering about 180 degrees of the shaft with her warm and wiggly tongue. If I thought I was going to lose it before, now I was excruciatingly closer, and I think my body language conveyed that to Nia (thrashing, my hand on her speeding up).

"I take it that felt good?" Eyes sparkling with mischief. I couldn't even answer, only nod. And plead with facial expressions and gestures that she go back to that.

"You want more of that? Later there'll be time for more like that. But right now...you've got me almost ready to come, so I want to send you there too." Stroking me gently this whole time, keeping me on edge.

"So I'm now going to do what I did to your finger earlier: take it in my mouth (as much as I can!) and swirl my tongue around it. Okay?"

Okay?!? YES it's okay! Just hearing her tell me what she was going to do was probably more erotic than the thought of her doing it.

"Okay, just keep doing me like that and, here we go!"

Nia repeated the closed-lip kiss, the inexorable slide down the head, enveloping it with her succulent lips, then kept going past where she'd gotten before. I couldn't see any of this, her back to me, so I could only image how my white/pink dick looked sliding between those ruby lips set in her auburn face. She got the head all the way in, which I wasn't sure she'd be able to, then she went an inch or so further, taking in that place below the head where the circumcised foreskin had been.

She held that position for a few moments, audibly breathing through her nose. She started rubbing herself against my hand more energetically, which I took as a cue to speed up my own movements, and make sure her clit was sliding between my first two fingers. She was so wet it was crazy!

Then she did it: she flicked out her tongue and touched the tip of my dick. Quickly, lightly, tantalizingly. That caused me to jerk up a bit involuntarily, which might've driven my dick another half-inch into her mouth. That wasn't my intent, so I blurted out, "Sorry!" But Nia did it again, then again, and again, being ready each time for the reflexive jerks.

Then, wherever her right hand had been on my shaft before, I don't remember, she moved it to just below her lips, clamping it firmly. Working herself more feverishly against my hand I could tell she was close, really close. Then she delivered the coup de gras: she starting licking circles around the head of my dick, slowly at first, then faster as she got used to the motion.

Sweet Jesus, I didn't think anything could feel so good! I now knew why she'd clamped her hand like she had, (Maybe Rita had taught her that?), because all my dick wanted was to be thrust further into that tight, hot mouth with its maddeningly swirling tongue, to feel that sensation along its whole length. And while I would've chivalrously tried to not do that, sometimes animal desires trump gentlemanly intentions. And when you've got a hot girl like Nia clamped on the head of your dick, doing devilish things to it with her tongue, niceties tend to go out the window.

I could feel my orgasm building, that tension rising and rising, striving for the plateau that would release all the pent-up sexual fervor. Simultaneosly, I felt Nia writhing more, panting more through her nose. And then, so deliciously, she began to moan out her orgasm. And her moans translated to vibrations directly into the head of my dick, and from there to the pleasure center of my brain, which finally put me over the top.

As I held back at the apex, relishing that between-life-and-death feeling, Nia tightened up and froze: her orgasm was upon her. Her stuffed-mouth scream/groan was transmitted directly into my dick, and with that now-becoming-familiar sense of accomplishment, that I'd done that for her, to her, I let myself explode. There was a momentary thought of, No, I can't come in my baby-girl's mouth! But Rita had said to let Nia drive, and it seemed she wanted this, so I let myself go. Inside her mouth. How erotic is that?

It must've been for Nia, because when the first shot hit her mouth she unfroze and began rubbing my hand again, simultaneously jacking me with her hand, and bobbing her head up and down, taking more of my dick into her mouth. And not just up and down, but side to side, twisting her lips around my dick, her hand counter-rotating, her tongue inside absolutely going wild on the head of my dick. I didn't know it at the time, because I was lost in the infinite pleasure of that moment, but Nia must've been steadily swallowing to keep up with the flood of semen my dick was producing. Poor thing, what if I hadn't just come earlier!?

Whether she liked it or not, the taste, the consistency, whatever, I couldn't say then, but she most decidedly did not disengage. As my spasms died down with hers, and as she slowed her humping of my hand, she likewise slowed down her assault on my dick. She'd gotten what I thought was quite a bit of it into her mouth, though again, I couldn't see. I can't say I felt the back of her throat or anything, but she had a mouthful. And she kept it in her mouth, sucking, suckling, lazily licking while the hardness abated and the spasms finally stopped.