White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 22

Story Info
Mark gets free of Ms Pullam. He & Nia hang with Trey & Kyla.
21.5k words
4.73
3.8k
8

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've just discovered this series, I'd urge you to read the Prologue to Chapter 1, and maybe even start there. This is a slowly-building series that I'm trying to keep fairly realistic, the sexual awakening of a shy 18yo boy. But I hope there's enough erotica in each part to keep it interesting, even if you just start here.

Sunday, 10/23

I woke to the smell of bacon, and Candace no longer in bed with me. I looked around for my clothes, then realized they were still out in the kitchen from strip poker last night. So I grabbed a towel from Candace's bathroom, wet my hair and tried to halfway push it in place, then moseyed down the hall to the kitchen. The three girls were all up, chatting gaily. That surprised me because Nia and Keisha had still been going at it when I went to sleep. But they looked fresh and were absolutely glowing. I bent to kiss Nia as I walked by to gather up my clothes.

"Good morning, sleepy head! Bacon, eggs, and pancakes suit you?" That was Candace, over at the stove in just bra and panties (and my how she filled out those panties!). The other two had silky robes on, apparently sans bras.

"You had me at bacon." They all giggled at my reference to Jerry McGuire. I stepped around the wall into the living room to get dressed.

"You can do that in here, Mark! No need to be bashful around us." That was Keisha.

"Maybe I've had enough of being objectified by you pervy ladies! Wait, 'ladies' wouldn't be pervy, would they? You pervy women, then." That got an outburst of beautiful female laughter, almost in harmony.

"Did you two sleep well?"

"I could ask you the same thing! You two were still going long after we went to sleep. Did my girl scratch an itch for you?"

Keisha and Nia were sitting in adjacent chairs, hands around coffee cups. Keisha took one of Nia's hands, "She sure did! Mind if I borrow her once in a while?" The latter part was spoken directly to Nia, who was beaming back at Keisha. I have to admit there was a slight pang of jealousy, but I knew that Nia loved me as a man, and I was confident in what I brought to our relationship. Still, I felt I had to kiss her again as I sat in the chair next to her, I guess to stake my claim.

Candace served us all, then sat down herself and we all chatted about sundry things. Mostly the three girls talked about sorority stuff. I didn't pay much attention to that, but there was something I'd been wanting to ask Nia for help with; and it just occurred to me that the girls, being three years older and having more experience with this person, would be good to consult.

"Mark, you're unusually quiet. Something on your mind?" That was Candace the Psych major, ever perceptive. She probably thought it was jealousy or confusion about last night, but I was fine with all that.

"Yes. I could use some help. Nia, I've told you a lot of this, but for you two: the Monday after Rita dropped me off from our weekend in the hotel, I was feeling so confident about myself that I, um, well I guess I seduced Miss Pullam."

"Miss Pullam!?" "Miss Pullam??" That was Candace and Keisha almost in unison, who of course knew Miss Pullam from the House and the work she did there or whatever.

"Yeah, that Miss Pullam. And it turns out she's freakier than I'm interested in." I told them about our first liaison in generalities, then the second one with more detail: even the embarrassing-for-me stuff about pantyhose, camisole, and high heels. Oh, and butt-play. I did leave out 'tasting myself' though; I had to leave myself at least a shred of dignity.

It made me sick to my stomach how easily she'd led me into doing those perverted things. And it was hard to tell it all to the girls, especially Nia, who I didn't want to think of me as less of a man. But I needed their help in getting out of it. For good.

"Wait, are you sure it was our Miss Pullam?" "Black? Looks like Phylicia Rashad?" That was both girls, and I told them that it was indeed that Miss Pullam.

"Yes, looks like Claire Huxtable. That's why I was interested in her in the first place! The Cosby Show was always on at the Boys' Home. She works in the cafeteria, but I didn't know her ties to ZP until after. But here's the thing: she wants me to meet some woman who runs the Detroit Free Press, thinks she might hire me as an intern at--"

"Oh that's great!" Doesn't matter who said it, they were all thinking it, judging by their facial expressions.

"No, it's definitely not great, because you see, this woman is probably even a bigger freak than Miss Pullam and will want me to 'do things' for her. Or worse yet, do things to me. So I need to extricate myself from this thing, and make sure she never bothers me again. And that's what I'm asking you guys for help with."

A plan was hatched, and it involved Nia going with me to Miss Pullam's house when I was summosed. After thanking Candace profusely for breakfast, Nia got dressed and we left.

"Hey baby, you know who I haven't met yet? Your roommate Jake. You don't work today, do you? Maybe we can go by since we're out?" I told her sure, but when we got to the room, no Jake. "Maybe we can watch TV or something and wait for him?"

"Sure, as long as it's more 'watch TV' than 'or something'!" She giggled naughtily and then asked me what I was accusing her of.

"I'm not accusing you of anything. But I'm saying you can't be trusted!" She laughed and rubbed her body against me seductively. "See!! But I guess it's my own fault....for being so dang handsome." She burst out laughing and kissed me all over my face and lips, pushing me back against my desk and then trying to simultaneously hump herself against my thigh and put my hands on her breasts.

"See again!" Then without thinking through my next action entirely, but thinking that if I put a bag over my too-handsome face it might help, I pulled my shirt up over my head. The flaw in that plan was quickly revealed when I felt fingers and wet lips on my nipples. Which felt great (it always did), but I wasn't trying to let her start something that would be embarrassing if Jake came back soon.

"You know what, young lady? You need to learn to mind your man! Didn't you say last night that I'm the man so I (mostly) tell you what to do?" She giggled and nodded, her eyes glinting, not sure where this was going exactly, but thinking she might like it. Sitting on my desk chair I said, "So I'm going to need to punish you." Patting my lap I told her to lay across it. Nia and I had never done spanking before, and I wasn't sure why I'd thought of it, but I thought *I'd* enjoy it, even if she didn't.

But Nia must've thought she'd enjoy it too because in a flash she was laid across my lap, apologizing for not minding me, etc. Rubbing her firm butt through her skirt (same clothes as at the party last night, for both of us), I gave her the old, "This is going to hurt me a lot more than it's going to hurt you" speech (why does that never seem to be true?). Then I reared back and pow!, gave her a good swat across the cheek furthest from me.

"Ow! I promise, Mark, I'll listen to you next time and stop when you say to stop!" Pow! went another one across the nearer cheek. "Ouch! Please, papi, I'll be good from here on, I promise!" She didn't want me to stop, I could see that when she craned her head around to look at me.

"You'd better believe you will, Missy. But just to make sure, I'd better give you a few more. Lifting her skirt to reveal her flowery little panties, pow! pow!, one more on each cheek. Those had to hurt a bit more.

"I'm sorry, Daddy! I'll listen to you better from now on." I shushed her and rubbed her panty-clad bottom gently, trying to smooth the sting away.

"I know you will, baby-girl, I know. But I have to be sure, don't I? I can't have any woman of mine going around disobeying me, can I? This time was just in private, but what if we were around our friends, what would they think of me as a man, hmmm? No, that just wouldn't do."

"I understand, Sir. But please don't pull my panties down and spank my bare bottom, baby. Please don't do that!" Which of course was her telling me to do exactly that. I'd been thinking this whole time what if Jake popped in, but we'd hear the key and probably have time to react. But the panties would add another crucial second at least to the timeline. I thought about not doing it, but my dick, engorged by the eroticism of spanking her for the first time, told me it would probably be alright.

"I'm sorry, little girl, but I'm afraid I have to do exactly that." She moaned and squirmed in my lap. "But if Mr. Jake comes in you have to jump up quickly and fix yourself up; can you do that?" She said she could, so I pulled her panties down, revealing that delicious dancer's ass, which I caressed and kneaded. "Because if Mr. Jake came in and saw your bare bottom like this, he might want to give it a few swats himself..."

Nia moaned more loudly than before, and squirmed and rolled side-to-side in my lap, shaking her tight little booty for me. (Or was it for Jake?) Covering her mouth with my left hand now, I gave her four sharp pops, 2 on each cheek: pow, pow, Pow!, POW! Nia screamed and moaned into my hand deliciously. The pops weren't hard enough to really hurt, I knew. (Boy, did I know! Remember Caprice?) She was just playing along, and doing a great job of it. As always.

Removing my hand from her mouth I used it to pull her head up toward me and kissed the side of her face lovingly. At the same time I was rubbing her now-warm bottom with my other hand. "There, there, baby girl. All done now. That wasn't so bad, was it?" She shook her head and said it wasn't, that she'd deserved worse for talking back to me. "Do you want me to make you feel good now, sweetheart? Take your mind off the stinging down here?" I was softy skimming my hand over her abused skin, while staring down at the puffy labia between her legs. She nodded and said, Please, Sir.

I began to work two fingers down into the furrow of her sex as she spread her legs for me as much as circumstances allowed. I continued to talk to her as I did that, telling her I was sorry, that she was a good girl, that I hadn't wanted to hurt her, etc. I had a pretty good rhythm going with my right hand, and switched my left over to caressing her bottom, but getting rougher with that as her excitement level ramped up.

"You have the cutest, firmest little butt I've ever seen, little girl." Mmmmm's and moans from her. "But as before, if Mr. Jake comes back you have to jump up quickly and fix up. Because if he saw you stretched across my lap like this, your bottom all red from being spanked and my fingers buried in your snatch---" loud moans from her at that, "--he might just be overcome and need to touch you like this. Here and here." I wiggled my fingers inside her on the second 'here' and she groaned very loudly; she was close.

Then changing my voice, "Hey buddy, what's going on here??" I kept the speed of my fingering unchanged, but Nia picked up on what I was doing and it turned her on immensely. "Oh hey, Jake. Just having some fun with my girl, hope you don't mind." "Not at all, guy. Mind if I watch?" "Sure, buddy."

"This must be your girlfriend Nia. To be honest, dude, I thought you were putting me on! But man, she's a hottie!" Nia squirmed more and made choking noises. "So, young lady, it looks like you've gotten a good spanking; what made you deserve that?"

"I talked back to my man and didn't stop doing something when he told me to. I deserved it." Then she went back to moaning and bucking.

"Hey Mark, mind if I whip my dick out while I watch you do this to her?" "Naw dude. She might even suck it for you if you put it on her lips." Nia made a strangling sound deep in her throat and was humping back hard against my fingers now. I was aware if Jake were to really come in now there'd be no stopping in time and he'd know. Probably Nia did too.

"Damn that ass is fine! Have you poked her there yet?" Nia went into a paroxysm of gurgling noises and raised that fine ass up for us. "No, but soon, dude. Hey, do you want to take over for me here? Sometimes she takes a while to come, and my hand is getting tired." A new kind of lustful noise came from Nia and she got closer yet.

I withdrew my right hand and as I clumsily inserted my left between her legs said, "Damn she's wet, Mark!" And then bang! Her orgasm was on her. I quickly flipped her over so she was sitting on my lap, then worked my hand under the waistband of her panties, which were still up in the front. She grabbed me around the neck, and as the vocalizations built in her diaphragm I pulled her tight to me for a passionate kiss, continuing to frig her mercilessly through her orgasm.

It was a struggle holding her still, and I loved feeling the raw passion of her. Working my left hand all the way around her back I managed to touch the side of her left breast. Feeling that, she rotated her torso left until I could get my fingers on her nipple through the bra, rubbing and pinching it. She was still in the throes of her release and there was nothing new I could do for her, so I just kept her held tight, my mouth absorbing her screams of ecstasy, while my hands were busy on clit and nipple.

Finally I felt her begin to come down, so I modulated my touches in time with her descent. She was mostly quiet now and I knew she needed to breath, so I released her mouth and she sank into me, drawing huge gulps of air while moaning Oh Gods into my neck. I pulled her panties up in the back as best I could and tugged her skirt down, making her somewhat presentable should Jake come in. We'd have to improvise some story though about why she was breathing so hard. Couldn't very well tell him she'd just come to the thought of him fingering her. (Or could we...?)

As Nia almost dozed in my arms I did what I should've done at the beginning and texted Jake:

Hey bro, you coming back to the room any time soon?

No, I'm out with some friends. Why?

My girlfriend's here and I just wanted you to meet her.

Sorry man. Maybe next time?

Yeah, np.

"As my people say, 'Got dayum, son!' You sure know how to put it on a girl, baby. You can bet I'ma be tellin' Gabby about this!" She snuggled deeper into me, kissing the side of my neck.

"You're too sweet. I just did what felt natural. I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"

"Sweetheart, you hurt me just right!"

"Hey, Jake's gonna be out for a while. Do you want to do anything, or maybe go back home."

Climbing off me and pulling me up, she said, "YES I want to do something. Something for you..." And she reached for my belt.

"I'm good, baby. Maybe save that for another time?" She pulled back a little and looked at me quizzically.

"Are you okay, baby?" Giggling a little and feeling my forehead with her palm, like your mom used to do. "What man turns down a blowjob?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Maybe just a little oversexed right now."

"Candace really put it on you last night, didn't she!?" I had to admit that wasn't it either. That after we'd split up I'd done Candace orally, but then we went to sleep.

"Are you maybe worried about me and Keisha? Baby, I--" At the mention of that my dick sprung back to attention, remembering what I'd witnessed, and then fantasizing about what had come after when they were alone...

"No, not worried. But now that you've brought that up--" I picked her up and threw her atop my bed, following quickly after, "--why don't you stroke me while telling me all about it..." I quickly shed my pants and briefs and put her delicate hand on me, settling in as she started telling the tale.

"Well first I sat on her face and she grabbed my breasts and..." And then she told me every excruciating detail about how they'd ended up doing each other 3 times each, and something about scissoring that I wasn't too clear on, so I'd have to ask for a demonstration of that next time. It wasn't long before she had me starting to come, and before I could stop her she put her mouth on it and took me fully so there was no mess to worry about.

I pulled her up and kissed her deeply, not even mindful of the taste of myself in her mouth, but wanting to express my thanks for what she'd just done for me. Then I held her on top of me until I recuperated.

"Mark, you're not worried about me becoming a lesbian or anything, are you?"

"No, love. Candace asked me that last night after the four of us split up, and I told her I thought you were pretty traditional in that relationships for you are between men and women. Not that you couldn't enjoy being with another woman, giving and/or receiving, but I sense that you need a man in your life to make you feel whole or something."

She looked at me appraisingly, then told me I was pretty perceptive, because that's exactly how she felt. "I do like being with women, there's just something so soft and feminine about them. But you're also right that I--well I guess I 'feel completed' being loved by a man. Romantically loved, the way you love me." And then she snuggled up on me and held me tight. A complicated woman, but that made me love her all the more.

As we were walking to the car she mentioned she was hungry, which made me realize I was too. "Pizza okay? I get a discount, or if we're lucky there'll be a mis-made one we can have." She said that sounded good, so we went to Domino's.

It was Sunday before 4, so Felicia was working the counter, and she waved at us as we pulled up in front. "Hey girlfriend! Is Trey working today?" She mouthed 'Jason' and kind of rolled her eyes. I chuckled and went back to the kitchen to see if he had any mis-mades waiting to be chucked. He didn't, so I had him make us a medium beef and black olive. Coming back around front I saw the girls standing close together and talking softly. Nia had her back to me and Felicia nudged her. Nia's voice then got louder, talking about the stripper pole last night. But I knew that wasn't what they'd been talking about, because Felicia was grinning big at me, and her eyes had an odd gleam in them.

Not asking what that was all about, I told Felicia to ring me up for a medium two-topping, and could we get two sodas, a Coke and a Sprite. Felicia charged me half-price for the pie (our discount), and gave us the sodas for free. Nia drank half of hers down in 3 big gulps and Felicia topped her back up. A girl was thirsty!

"Mark, I hope you're still treating this special young lady well. Correction: you'd better be treating her well!"

"Felicia, I'm hurt! Why, I treated her especially well not an hour ago!" Felicia busted out laughing, looking at Nia for confirmation. Nia was a bit red in the face as she nodded Yes, yes he did!, but she wasn't one to embarrass easily, and what I'd said was only the truth.

"Order up!" Felicia handed me the pie, and then she and Nia shared a hug across the counter (and Nia whispered something in her ear, causing her to giggle again and pull away with a thumbs-up). I waved goodbye, and Felicia gave me that little wave girls do, the one where the hand is still, but the fingers wiggle back and forth; that kind-of 'ta-ta, I'll be seeing you again' wave.

Pulling into the street I asked, "Just what did you say to Felicia?"

"Oh, nothing much. I just explained the new parameters of our relationship, and that I noted her 18th birthday was only 2 months away..."