White Girl Gets Turned Out

Story Info
White girl gets turned out after a fight with her boyfriend.
1.3k words
3.87
36.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I were out one night on a date. Things were not going well and we were having a really bad argument. He ignored me so I began hitting him. He said he couldn't let me out here in this part of town and that he would take me home. But I was so furious at the time and I demanded he stop the car. So, he did and I got out and he drove away. Still mad I walked, not even thinking where I was or where I was going. After a few minutes, I looked around. It was dark. I was in some kind of industrial area of town.

I saw lights up ahead and walked toward them thinking it may have been a store. When I got closer I realized it wasn't a store. There were no one around. I shivered when I realized I was really alone. I thought my boyfriend would be coming back though.

All of a sudden I hear some sounds and the next thing I knew I was inside a car with a hand over my mouth. There was a very strong odor of weed and body order too. A voice said that he would take his hand off my mouth and I better not scream. I remember his hand was large so I knew he was a big man too. He took away his hand and even let me sit up. I couldn't see them real well but I could see enough to know there were two black men in the car. The guy in the back with me asked me why the fuck was a skinny white girl walking the streets. I was scared and so nervous I couldn't hardly speak. I mumbled that my boyfriend and I had a fight.

He laughed and said my boyfriend must be a real dumbass. For some reason I told him it was my idea to get out of the car. He laughed and said I was a dumbass then. He said you know you gon get fucked right?

"Please just take me home." I whimpered.

He slapped me across my face so hard my eyes instantly watered. It hurt. I had never been hit like that before.

"Now are you gon give us anymo trouble bitch!? Cause I'd beat da shit out you if you do"

"no... no..." I whimpered and sobbed.

"Okay..." he said while pushing down his pants, "get to suckin this nigga dick"

Dread overcame me, I reached toward his crotch in the dark of the back seat of this car and found his thick penis with my hand. His penis was heavy. I bent down and put it in my mouth and began sucking him. The stench from his crotch was overwhelming. The strong odor of sweat and piss and body odor filled my nostril. I actually gagged a little. I felt his hand on the back of my head as his cock grew.

"Oh fuck, I love getting my nigga dick sucked by white girls"

He then asked me what I had on under my dress. I told him panties. He instructed me to take them off. I remembered asking him if wanted me to remove my dress too.

"Dam you a stupid white bitch aint you???"

He grabbed my dress and pulled it off over my head real hard tearing it.

"Now hurry the fuck up and get busy sucking my nigga cock!"

I quickly pushed off my thong panties. Now completely naked in a car with two black men. He turned his body to me and spread his thick muscular legs. I quickly put his cock back in my mouth.

"Hold my my nigga nuts dumb bitch"

I cupped his fat nuts with my left hand and sucked his head.

He then instructed me to get on top of him. I nervously stretched my leg over his body. He wasn't touching me and told me to get his dick in me. I was actually shaking anticipating taking my first black dick in my pussy. I gripped his hard dick and guided it to my pussy hole and attempted to slide down. My pussy resisted and I moaned as my lips stretched opened as I forced my body down his cock. This hurt. I had never felt anything between my legs like this before. My eyes closed, my mouth opened, trying to accept him inside me.

"Dam I love fuckin tight white pussy"

"You ain't never had no big nigga dick have you white gurl?"

His strong hands gripped my butt and began moving my pussy up and down. Each thrust hurt less and less. My pussy would never be the same. I'd never been stretched open like that, or anything go that deep in me. As we continued fucking he began breathing heavier, his breath was the worst. It was the grossest breath I'd ever smelled. He made me kiss him. His big wet lips open, his large tongue filling my mouth, gagging me with stench. He began moving his cock faster, his body tightened, his mouth covering mine making me swallow his vulgar breath and saliva. He then tightened and stretched out his muscular legs giving me my first load of nigger semen. He held me in place until he was finished. He then let go of me and I slowly eased up and off his big dick. I could see the top of his penis from occasional street lights. It was shinny wet and dripping with both our fluids. My pussy still pulsating, spasmed his semen out my fucked hole. I sat beside him and he pushed my head down toward his crotch and told me to suck and clean his cock. I licked and sucked sperm and juices on his dick and nuts.

We pulled up to a house. Seem to be a party going on. He made me get out and go in with him. When we walked in everyone looked at us. "Oh Fuck, where you get this white gurl at?" Black guy laughed and said he found me walking streets after a fight with boyfriend. They all laughed. Some the guys were around me, squeezing my ass, touching my pussy. They gave me something to drink. I drank it and it immediately made me high and not care. They made me get on the couch and spread my legs. Black cock after black cock after black cock, drink after drink until I was numb and passed out.

I woke up next day on the floor by the couch. I was laying on my side and I first noticed my inner thighs really hurt. I slowly sat up. My mouth was gross. My breath stunk. The taste in my mouth made me gag and tear up. I wiped my eyes and could hear people talking but couldn't understand what they were saying. I noticed my stomach and titties, how dirty they looked. I used the couch to lift myself up onto my feet. I farted and something leaked out, I farted again and more leaked out. I felt so nasty and embarrassed. I couldn't really control it.

The black guy that had took me told me to get in the car. I looked around and asked where my clothes were. He said not to fucking worry about clothes and if I wanted to go home I'd better get into the car.

Surprisingly, he took me to my house. He grabbed my face hard and told me I better keep this a secret. I had no interest in telling anyone about this. He gave me a piece of paper and told me to call him when I was ready again. I didn't even think about what that meant, I just got out and went inside my house.

Once inside, I noticed messages on my machine. It was my boyfriend. I deleted all of them. In my bathroom, I gazed in my mirror. My face a mess. My body a mess, dirty, stunk. My pussy lips were swoll and red. My inner thighs red and sore, with dry sperm, sweat, and other juices. I then took a long long shower, and went to bed.