White Jesebel

Story Info
My wife belongs with them, now.
1.2k words
3.9
21.7k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very good friends with a guy from Africa and we talked about lots of stuff. He brought up Jesebel and the meaning from the Bible. But they had a different meaning but still with in the context the female sinner. He told me the males of his tribe would take a female and try to stretch her out so big the husband found her totally useless. He knew I was going on a mission in Africa soon.

My wife of six months was not going with me. But she didn't want to be left behind either. But part of my trip was too dangerous for her to come along. She would be raped by the natives where ever she went.

"David let me take Amie to my tribe for the time you are in dangerous areas. She will be safer there with the men of my village."

"Oh yes Macombe, I know how safe she will be. You are thinking of her as a White Jesebel."

"Would your Amie consent to do this David? The men of my village would be very pleased to do this for your wife. It is a great honor to become Jesebel in our tribe."

" I have no idea if she would think about doing it my friend."

"We have never made a White Jesebel in my village. It is a huge honor to do so. She will become a Princess in my tribe. David would you honor us by letting us do this with your wife?"

My cock was as hard as it had ever been I had never even thought about Amie with other men let alone black men.

"I will talk to her about coming with us to your village to stay wile I go on to the areas she can not visit. And you can ask her yourself?"

"Does this mean you honor us by giving her to us for this great honor?"

I was backed neatly into the corner.

"Of coarse my friend I will be honored to have you do this with her. For my wife to become a Princess for your tribe."

Amie agreed quickly to the visit to his village while I must continue to other parts not safe for her to come with me. We were in the village for a week when my wife who is very petite came from out hut in only a loin cloth and nothing more.

"My Amie you are going native and you look beautiful."

"I feel so out of pace fully dressed and the girls told me I should dress like them."

"Well you look wonderful."

My wife was dressed as the women of the tribe and nothing changed until the morning I was leaving, when she came from out hut completely naked. Macombe stood next to me as I watched her walk around.

"Her trials begin as soon as you are gone today my friend, David."

"Her trials, what do you mean?"

"Her Jesebel stretching begins today."

"My God, you mean she has agreed to do it for you?"

"Oh yes I explained what a great honor it is and that you want her to do it for us."

"You told her that?"

"Yes as soon as I told her how honored you are for her to do this she agree to put her sex out for us today. Which means she has honored us in her agreement for us to begin it."

"You explained the whole thing in detail to her?"

"I have my friend. And she has said as you go from site today she will come to my hut and I will begin to stretch her open to become our white Jesebel. By the end of this week I will have done all I can do and she will begin with five young men who are much larger than I."

"How many men will be involved in her stretching."

"By the time you return to us all the men of my tribe will honor her with their sex. But I have 22 men who will do the honors of making her our honored Jesebel. We have never had a white female do this for our tribe You will still be able to have sex with her David, but when we are finished with her only men of my village will give her satisfaction sexually. You do understand this?"

"But you have said this is something she desires to do for your tribe?"

"Your wife fully understands she is giving herself to my tribe completely ."

I left that morning and as I was walking off I saw Amie cross to his tent and go inside to begin her mission. She was naked to begin her adventure as the tribe's white Jesebel. And as I moved down the path I knew he had begun to stretch her out and she was crying out to him to do it. I knew his stretching of my wife had only just begun.

As the miles and the weeks passed I got messages from Macombe that her progress was going very well. The 22 young men he had hand pick to do the stretching of her vagina was going very well as even he was very loose when making love to her. She was now sharing herself with all the men of the tribe now.

Two months went by and as we were nearing the area where Macombe was I wondered if the woman I had married was now a true princess of his tribe. When I got there Amie was nude. Her breasts were larger than when I left her. She took me into our hut and we made love.

She did her best but her body was changed and my cock did not fit her body anymore. It was as he had said she was much larger from the use of bigger than normal men. I had to admit

They had made my wife into exactly what they desired for the men of their village and my wife was very proud of her position as the whore she was for them. Amie was on display for them at all times as she was nude all the time but bot only was she on display she also was theirs to enjoy anytime.

For several times as we walked around the village a man came up and took her hand and she followed him into a hut. I soon could hear my wife as the man found her sweet spot with his massive cock and the began to mate. And I knew Amie had been change to be able to do this for them and that we had both agreed that she do it.

Macombe had told me my wife would be put on display to honor me upon our return. I had ask what he meant by this? He said simply, as many of them as you desire will fuck her before you and the village. It is a great honor for us.

I had no idea exactly what he meant. Nut a few nights later we sat around a big fire and they brought Amie out before the village and she had sex with eight young men who were very large in the penis area. She did so with ease and grace and looked beautiful doing it. She looked every bit a princess that she is and I realized she belonged to them.