White Knight Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued Story of Romantic Young Love.
4.6k words
4.71
5.5k
11
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first story I got some interesting comments. I welcome them. I'm not a writer. I'm just an old sailor with years of stories. For those of you who just right insults, please realize I'm to old to be bothered. Comments to make my writing better are helpful and I thank you. Those of you who say this could never happen. Be happy you are not Bobby 😊

We enter her shower, I loved it. Water came from all directions and it was good pressure, but not painful. She handed me a loofa sponge and asked me to wash her back. She turned around, pulling her hair forward. I leaned against the shower wall; I just couldn't believe what was happening. Kathy started to laugh:

"You know cold water showers can be very good for after a workout, but really suck when you are trying to clean off my cum." We kissed and I told her I was just overwhelmed with everything.

She held me tight, reached up and kissed me again. Then smiled as she started washing me. It felt so good. When she got to the back of me, she bit my ass I jumped and laughed. Then she fingered my ass, while caressing my balls. My erection was so hard I thought I would burse. Then something no one has ever done to me. A hand grabs my cock and starts to stroke it. I know she was being nice earlier when she said it was a big one, but I'm normal, my balls may be a little bigger.

"Jack, I was going to wait but are you ready for something wonderful?" I thought she was going to masturbate me, but I was in for a very warm surprise.

"Jack, I hope you enjoy this, I have never done this before." Before I could speak, she pulled my cock into her mouth, just a little. Her tongue started to do circles around me, I had tears of joy. Then I looked down at her. Her eyes never left mine. I was falling in love with this beauty.

She sat there awhile under the water and she was just teasing me, until she started to take more of me in. She moved slow and tenderly. I thought I was ready before but now I was, I tapped her shoulder; I couldn't speak. She winked at me and I just held unto her shoulders as I unloaded a days' worth of cum into her mouth. Much of it came out the sides of her mouth because she started to giggle. We both laid in the cooling water. She had rinsed her mouth out, then we kissed. We continued until I rolled her on top of me. I shouldn't have done it, the water turned to ice and she screamed as she ran out of the shower, turning off the water as she left.

She handed me a towel, I just grabbed her, then pulled us into a towel together. We just kissed until she started to shake.

"Jack, I'm really cold" We went into her room. She threw on a robe. She smiled at me, then gave me a strange look. She grabbed my clothes and ran out of the room laughing. I looked around; nothing here would fit me. But I looked at her panties, I wondered if I could pull them on. I tried and they started to split. But I knew she would break out in a laughing spell if I could make it to her.

As I walked into the kitchen, she fell to the floor laughing as I thought she would. As she did earlier, I did a turn asking what she thought. Then sure enough I hear the material rip and off they came. I was naked again.

"I was hoping they would last that long, sorry I ruined them." She jumped up, ran into my arms and again we spent some time kissing, then the doorbell rang.

"Are you hungry, I ordered Chinese while you were destroying my panties." Smiling as she went to the door.

When she returned, she was naked, I spit out my beer. "Woman, you trying to kill me?"

She gave me a kiss on my cheek, we made up plates and I followed her to her living room. We had beers and clanged them together, she looked at me.

"Jack, I hope you don't mind we didn't go to the dance, if you need to be home I'll get dressed and take you back to your car." I told her; I had the whole weekend off so I can leave anytime she is tired of me. She had this shit eating grin. "Plus, the dance we shared here; is the best anyone could ever ask for."

"Oh Jack, you aren't going home this weekend then. We have a lot to do." "Would you like to stay over with me tonight?" "Tomorrow night?"

She looked like a child at Christmas waiting to open a gift.

I didn't say anything, I got up and took her plate sat it down. I sat between her legs. I looked into her eyes.

"Kathy this day is such a whirlwind for me, so many new and interesting to very exciting things. If you wish for me to stay, I would be very much in favor of staying."

She had tears in her eyes, I was confused why.

"Kathy why the tears?"

"When I saw you without your shirt, I got so wet in my pussy. Sorry I have to say it like it was, so you understand. When I learned what you did, and how you treated the girl from school. I just wanted to know you more. When I saw the way, you acted when parts of her body showed I knew you were one in a million. When we talked, I just had to ask you out, you beat me to it, and I creamed my panties. I had to drive around the rest of the shift in them."

"And you wore them down here."

She had a look on her face I wish I could take a picture. I pulled hear down on my lap and hugged her, we kissed. She pulled away and asked me what I would like to do next?

"Kathy, this is hard, I would love to make love to you, but you look tired, how much fun would that be. I thought maybe we could grab a sheet or blanket, watch a movie or just go to bed."

She smiled, kissed me again. Took my hand as she stood up. Her pussy was right in my face. I reached and pulled her close kissed her bush as I stood. I followed her to her bedroom. She excused herself to the bathroom. A while later she came in and climb into bed, naked. I excused myself and used the bathroom. I came out and asked if she had an extra toothbrush, she directed me to a cabinet, and I brushed my teeth. When I returned, her eyes were closed. I climbed in quietly and spooned her. She pulled my hand up to her breast. I kissed her ear. Telling her I have never slept with anyone; I hope you don't snore. We both laughed then she pulled me tighter.

It was 9 am when I woke, she was still asleep. I stuck out and went to the kitchen naked. I cleaned up from last night. Then looked in the fridge to see what I could make for breakfast. I made coffee, then started to make Mushroom and cheese omelets with bacon. As I was whipping them, I turned and standing in front of me is a woman, just staring at me. I couldn't move. She looked very much like Kathy, very much.

I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Jack, sorry you found me like this." She smiled, asked me if she could have a cup of coffee. I grabbed a cup, poured her a coffee. She sat at the kitchen counter, staring at me.

"Well Jack, do you have enough to share?"

I looked at her puzzled.

"I meant the omelet"

She then told me she was Kathy's sister, Chrissy.

"I dropped by to see if she wanted to go shopping."

"Looking at the situation, I think she may be busy for a few years."

She walked over to me and started to caress my back and butt. I was really struggling. My erection was at full mass and I didn't want to upset Kathy. I continued the cooking; I was going to bring it up to her. Now what was I going to do.

I made up a plate for Chrissy, she smiled slapped my butt, and went to the counter again. I told her I was going to bring breakfast up to Kathy. She jumped down ran to me.

"Listen tiger, let me go surprise her. Maybe you could tame that stallion and find a towel to cover it up."

I couldn't find a towel but found a cover on the rocking chair. I wrapped it around myself, just as the girls were coming into the kitchen laughing. To my shock they were both naked. Kathy came over to me, kissed me and thanked me for breakfast. She asked me to join them in the living room. She pulled off the cover, now I was naked and fully erect.

I grabbed my breakfast, and they were sitting on the couch with a space between them.

"I would take a guess that the space between the two of you is reserved?" So, I'll sit over here." They both laughed.

Kathy: "Get those sweet buns over here Jack."

I smiled and Kathy grabbed my plate so I could sit down. Or that was what I thought. Suddenly Chrissy reaches over and licks my cock.

"Oh, my Kathy you are so right he taste yummy."

From there we just talked and fondled each other, Kathy got up twice to refill our cups, each time she would have her back to me and I could see her pussy. It was so perfect. I reached up with my hand to simulate I was patting her dry. Then I licked my hand. She said nothing but sat down and licked my hand also. We continued to talk as both sisters were rubbing my leg. I went to get up. To clear the plates, but Chrissy said no.

"You just stood there in front of a stranger totally naked just so you could surprise Kathy in bed with breakfast. Jack, you're not working the rest of the day."

She bent over I looked, and Kathy was holding my cock. She pointed to her sister, I knew what she wanted, Kathy shook her head yes. But instead of patting her, I reached forward and put my tongue in her ass. She jumped and screamed. Kathy and I laughed as she looked down at me.

"Kathy, can I?"

Kathy said yes, I had no idea what she meant, then my cock was in Chrissy's mouth, not just a little but all of it. She went fast and within minutes I looked at Kathy.

"I'm going to cum."

She smiled as her sister moved faster. I blew my load, but Chrissy took it all. We just looked at her amazed.

"Well, Jack thank you for a very nutritious breakfast, maybe we can do this again. But I see you two have plans for the day. So, I will check back in on Monday. She reached down took my left hand put it between her legs took my right hand and brought it to her breast.

"Just something to get you started this morning. Thank you again."

Her and Kathy went back to Kathy's room. I finished cleaning and Chrissy came down gave me a kiss.

"Jack, I hope you didn't mind my playing, you are one hell of a man, I just had to have a taste before you are off limits. Have fun today and please be careful with Kathy, she owns handcuffs."

She walked out the door flashing her breast and blowing me a kiss. I just sat on the couch wondering what just happened.

Kathy came down, went to the kitchen, she was shocked it was all cleaned up. She called for me. "Jack, you continue to surprise me, I never heard of a man cleaning up after a date, not that I have ever had anyone stay over, but Chrissy was telling me how shocked she was watching you clean up. She turned and hugged me, her head on my chest.

"Ok enough of that, we need to go get your car, go to your place so you can pack an overnight bag, then we are going to the beach, if you are ok with that. I smiled and said maybe I could have my clothing back, she looked down and started to laugh. "Maybe you should."

"Before I get dressed, I have to know if you were ok with Chrissy giving me a blow job, I was so afraid you would be angry."

"Chrissy was so shocked to see a man in my home, and naked at that. She ran up to me to make sure I was ok. Then asked me if she could have a taste. I told her if you didn't mind, sure. When you looked at me, I felt it was ok."

I got dressed and Kathy asked me to drive, I opened her door and sure enough she wasn't wearing panties. I laughed and closed the door got in started the car, reached over kissed her and thanked her for last night I was having a good time. We got my car and wouldn't you know it was ticketed. Kathy laughed and took the ticket. She followed me to my apartment. I packed a bag and went to the living room. She was on the small deck looking out.

"Jack can I ask you how you can afford this place?"

I smiled, got us a glass of orange juice. We sat down and I told her who I was and who my Dad was. She looked at me and started to laugh. "Two days ago, I pulled your father over for speeding, I gave him a ticket. He thanked me for doing my job. No one has ever been that nice to me.

"Ok here are my thoughts on today. I was thinking we would go to the beach so we can talk and have some fun. Then go to lunch. Then I would like to go back to my house. I would like to lose my virginity to you, as I am taking yours. I am on the pill so you can't get me pregnant. So that way we are free to relax and enjoy each other. Then we can do dinner, maybe a movie and then a night of making love."

"Wow, I like everything you just said. But are you truly sure you want me to take your virginity, we've only known each other a day."

"Jack that comment right there is why I want you to be my first, I want to take you right now, but I don't want to walk bow legged the rest of the day, because I'll be bow legged when we finish tonight, I am going to ride you until we pass out."

"One question first, you kiss a lot, may I ask why."

Kathy blushed. "Jack you are the second man I have kissed in my life, wait third. My Grandfather, my Dad and you. And you have the best lips and the way you hold me when we kiss. It's so romantic"

Wait, feel my bush." I reached under her skirt, she was soaked, I pushed her back and licked her as best I could so she wouldn't be uncomfortable. When I finished, she just laid there, pulled me down, kissed and licked her fluids, and we hugged.

"Enough of this off to my house then the beach.

We pulled into her driveway again, she got out. Asked me to wait 1 minute then come in. When she got to the door, she dropped her skirt, turned to me with a smile. I didn't wait I started after her. She ran through the house to her bedroom. I found her standing at her bed, now naked.

"So, we are going to the beach, you get to pick the suit I will wear. She walked to her dresser, pulled out two piles. She slowly tried on several suits, asking me what I thought. I said no to all of them. She stood there looking at me.

"You serious? You didn't like any of them?"

I smiled and told her: "I love the one you are wearing now."

"But I'm naked" Then she looked at me and smiled. "So, you want me nude at the beach?"

Me: Nope. I want you naked now. Forget the beach. She ran to the bathroom and yelled, find me in five minutes and I'm yours, if not we go to the beach. I waited five minutes, ran to the bathroom. I couldn't find her. I looked everywhere and nothing. Where could she be?

Then I hear her voice over a speaker. "You give up?"

Obviously, she has a way out of here. I see a small door. It's a laundry shoot.

"That little minx." Obviously, I couldn't fit in it, so where do I go now?

Then I remembered she had a stairwell that you could hear echo's from almost anywhere. I went there, I had two minutes. I stood there. Almost a minute to go. I heard a sound. So, I went down the stairs quietly, then I walked to a room above her laundry. I snuck in, listened. Then I heard her climbing. There had to be another hiding space to go room to room. 30 seconds. I found it. I sat there and waited. She opened a door, I hid. She came out slowly. As her foot almost hit the floor I jumped up and grabbed her. She screamed and we laid on the floor laughing, I was late by 1 second she said. I held her for a while, she was so hot laying on me naked. We kissed and caressed. She stopped and said no - beach first.

I knew of a nude beach; I wonder if she knew of it?

"Ok, I liked the pink bikini." She clapped and kissed me.

"I am so glad you said that. It's my favorite one." She put on a show for me while she put on the suit.

I went up and she was bending to put on her bikini bottoms. She moved slow. I came up behind her, bent down and started eating her pussy. She fell to the bed laughing.

"I knew you couldn't resist"

I stopped, put on my suit leaving her laying on her bed. I left and went to the car with the beach bag she had at the door.

She came to her door with just the top on. Walked to my car and entered.

"That dear Jack was very cruel." But I loved to be teased, so while you're driving, I am going to finish what you started. I hope I don't squirt all over your car in doing it."

She started to rub herself. My erection popped right out of my trunks. Kathy started to smile while she looked at it. I pulled the trunk leg up further so she could see more of me. She just said ummmm.

"Wait you said squirt! Is that what all that water was when you orgasmed?"

She smiled. "You'll find out in a few minutes." I begged her not to do it in my car. She started to laugh, until her face got tight. I could hear her moaning. I wanted to stop but it was so beautiful to watch. Then she pulled a towel out of the bag. Placed it under her just as I heard her scream. The towel took it all. I grabbed it after she put on her bikini bottoms and took a big whiff. I had to cover my penis, as I came. She looked at me with a large smile. We got to the beach about 30 minutes later. She was sleeping so she didn't know where we were when I woke her. We got out grabbed our chairs and the bag. We started walking when she stopped. Turned to me and turned bright red.

"You can't be serious? I've never been to a clothing optional beach."

Me: "Well there is always a first time." I dropped everything, then pulled off my trunks. Then picked everything up and walked onto the beach. I found a nice spot and set up the chairs. Kathy was coming close, still dressed and looking around. She was still bright red.

"Well, if that is what you want, when in Roam." She pulled off her top. handed it to me. Then her bottoms. She came toward me and told me we were on the wrong side of the sign. I looked around, started to laugh. We picked everything up, walked over to the correct side. The looks on people's faces was priceless as they watched us climb the rocks.

Once on the correct side Kathy ran to the water. I just watched her and the faces of the guys around us. I found many of the women were looking also. I took my time setting things up and slowly walked into the water to her. She giggled, told me I should have seen all the women stand and watch me walk in. She was so happy and wanted to dance. So, I took her into my arms and we well, got hit by a wave and went down with it.

When we came up, we were both laughing as well as many around us. Some of the couples walked to us to say hi. We introduced our selves and had a lot of fun talking. Of course, we all looked each other over, I found they were a lot older, but in great shape. After hanging around an hour I suggested to Kathy we get out of the sun.

"Kathy you may be ok out here in the sun, but I am going to burn with my white skin."

Everyone said goodbye and we thanked them for a good time. I watched Kathy walk out, turned and the guys all gave me a thumbs up as her butt cleared the water. Kathy had a feeling this would happen, so she bent over butt facing us and picked up a stone. Then went to her chair and put on lotion. I stood there mesmerized, as were the men behind me. I should have been paying attention. A wave came up behind me, and I went down. It brought me all the way to the shore. At first Kathy thought I was hurt. But I looked up and she started to laugh. The people behind us were clapping as I raised my arms in defeat.

Kathy: "That is what you get for looking at my ass."

Me: "I did it on purpose, I so wanted to hear you laugh."

She laughed again, then I reached down and kissed her. The people booed me and asked for a repeat from Kathy. She turned red, and we all clapped.

She surprised me, she got up. Walked back into the water waved, then turned around. Bent over, spread her cheeks. Then swam in fast.

The couples all walked in, they had to talk to us, they came laughing. We both looked them over better, the women had great breast and very large bushes, untamed. They were beautiful. The men, all of them different sizes. Kathy felt bad for Jack a moment, they were all large compared to him, but his confidence in himself was unmatched.

12