White Knight Ch. 03

Story Info
Kathy and I spend the next Day getting to know each other.
4k words
4.7
6.1k
12
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy are you ok?"

"Jack, I have never felt Better."

*************************************************************************************************

Kathy, "I never thought losing my cherry would be filled with so many different feelings. I am happy you are the man I lost it to. You are the nicest and most wonderful man I know. I will remember this always."

"Thank you for making it such a wonderful experience." She kissed me gently, then laid her head on my chest. She was humming something while her hand moved around my chest.

"Jack just how large is your chest?"

"Measures 50 Inches" arms are 18 inches, stomach 34 inches. When I start training for a competition, I'll get down to a 31 hopefully and another inch in my arm. Few more to my chest and legs."

"Do you find me too small for you?"

"Not at all."

"I'm only 5'7", 125 pounds, 34D breast, 29" waist, 32" ass.

"Wow you just got hard again."

"You kind of peaked my interest, you are a D cup, in your uniform I would never know."

"I wear a t-shirt, bullet proof vest and my uniform."

"No Bra?"

"No, they hurt with the vest, and they will not move with it on."

"My hair is natural black, about mid-way. I usually have it in a bun because of the heavy ass hats we wear."

"You're starting to shiver."

"Yea, but you feel so good like this. But we best get out before a patrol see's us here."

"That's all I need is the guys seeing me naked."

"To bad for them."

Kathy smiled and kissed me as she stood up and watched my cock slide out of her. "I love that being in me."

"Can we stop and get a bite to eat, I am very hungry for some reason."

"I wonder." She tossed on her bikini top and her shorts. Tossed her panties at me.

I stood up, pulled on my shorts and my polo. I carried everything to the car, enjoying the sight in front of me. She stopped looked around and pulled off her shorts, tossing them at me. They landed right on my face. She ran to her car and jumped in. I opened the trunk and placed everything in, then stripped. I walked to the car and got in and she burst out laughing.

"Please put on the shirt, so we don't get pulled over."

"I pulled it on while she reached over and held my cock."

We saw a diner ahead and I slid on my shorts, and she slid on hers. She looked so hot in the bikini top. "Does this bother you me walking in like this?"

I kissed her, and told her she was hot, let's go.

We entered and all eyes were on us. We took a table and order two beers and a pepperoni pizza.

"Jack, I think the ladies like your arms."

"I'm more worried about the men drooling over those gorgeous breast."

She smiled and we just talked and drank our beers.

"Jack, I am off this weekend, would you stay over?"

"I have been excused from classes the next two days because of they are looking into what happened to Janice, so I guess I can think about it?"

"Think about it?"

"I smiled."

Kathy laughed and asked what my plans were for the next two days.

"No lifting classes tomorrow night. I was thinking of dropping in to see how Janice is doing. Then maybe, if my new favorite police officer wishes, she could stop by about 6pm for dinner? I make a wonderful Beef Cordon Bleu, Baked Potato and Salad."

Kathy, "You can cook all that?

"Mom taught me how to cook, one of her influences."

Kathy, "I'll bring the wine then, and please say hi to Janice for me. Maybe I can stop in with you if I'm free."

"I bet she would like that; I worry about her. Sucks to be treated so badly at work, then get beaten like she was at school the next day. I sometimes feel I should pay bobby's dad a visit."

Kathy, "Don't you dare, my luck I'll have to be the cop that puts you in jail."

"I wouldn't, it's just a feeling. So back to dinner, make sure you bring something comfortable to sleep in?"

Kathy, "Sleep in, are you inviting me to sleep over?"

"Sure, I have a wonderful guest room, I know you will enjoy it."

She started to laugh as she moved her hand to my hand. She lifted it to her lips and kissed my hand. "You are a wonderful man, Jack."

"Thank you." We arrived at her place, and we grabbed the stuff from the beach and put it away. Walked into the house and I ask if she wanted a drink.

"Honestly Jack, I could use some sleep. My crotch is so sore from you beating on it last night."

I looked at her as if I was in shock, she took off to her bedroom. I followed we were laughing as I turned on the shower, turned and pulled her close and kissed her. "What a great day Kathy, thank you."

She smiled, and we entered her shower, I felt like I could stay in there all night.

She was watching me, just standing there enjoying the water. When I opened my eyes, she turned off the shower handing me a nice large towel.

I helped dry her off and then carried her to bed. "Kathy why don't you lay on your stomach and I'll massage you, maybe that will relax you and you'll have a better day working tomorrow."

She sat on the bed, lifting her leg high slowly as she turned giving a great panoramic view of her pussy.

"Maybe you will sleep better also now." She smiled at me, I reached down and kissed her. "Sleep well Kathy."

I got some oil and rubbed it fast in my large hands to warm it up. She was laying with her legs spread wide. I sat on her butt and started with her feet, working my way up slowly as I took a second or two licking her pussy. She would laugh each time I did it. I turned around, and started her shoulders, she was moaning. I worked her back and her butt for a half hour, she was sound asleep. I massaged her vagina nicely so I wouldn't wake her, I loved touching this woman, I took a warm towel and wiped the oil off and then laid down, she smiled at me and laid on my side kissing my chest. She was back asleep.

Her alarm went off and I was out cold, she looked me over and smiled. "Jack if you're awake, you have the most amazing body. I could lay under you night and day. I'll see you sometime today."

She got up looked at my cock and slide down on it. ""Now this is the best way to get motivated in the morning."

She only stayed a few seconds, then went and got ready. She couldn't find her vest and was worried. She had to wear it. She walked into the bedroom, and I was trying to get it on my arm. She started to laugh and jumped into my arms.

"Now this is the way to get motivated in the morning, your lovely lips on mine, and those large breast against my large chest." She kissed me hard and lifted her nipple to me. I kissed it and slapped her butt.

"Get to work Officer." I watched her put on a t-shirt, then the vest. I stood up and held her shirt for her, "Thank you kind sir."

I sat down and lifted her pants for her and kissed her legs as she slide into them.

"That is another good way to get motivated, your legs are hot."

She reached for her belt, smiling at me, then her gun belt.

"Kathy, I remember the first time I saw you; I am thinking the same thing now. You are one beautiful woman in uniform. Please be careful today. I'll text you after my work out that I am heading to see Janice."

I walked her out to her car and kissed her. "Jack, I don't want to go."

"Yes, you do, that way you will be even more happy to see me at dinner tonight."

She kissed me and entered her car. She smiled and drove off. I went in and dressed and heading home to start my work out.

I decided to do a run also. I always wear polo type shirts when I run to hide my muscles so I'm not distracted running. This morning I must have seen ten women jogging, one even gave me her phone number.

I went home showered and prepared dinner. I even made a Chocolate cake for desert. I called to see if Janice was able to receive visitors. Her Aunt told me I could come any time.

I texted Kathy, no response, so I knew she was busy. I picked up flowers for both Janice and her Aunt. I arrived about an hour later and was welcomed by all the nurses as I walked through. I even saw the doctor from the day this all happened.

"Sir, may I have a moment of your time."

"Yes sir, you may call me Jack."

"Well Jack, I owe you a large apology from the other day. I had just lost a patient when I got the call for miss Janice. I am very sorry for the way I acted."

"Sir, I am so sorry to hear you lost a patient and I am proud to accept your apology. I hope your days are better since then."

He shook my hand and I saw Janice's Aunt. She was shocked hearing him apologize. I walked up to her and handed her the flowers and kissed her cheek. The nurses all went boo, and told her she is so lucky having such a hunk stop in.

I went inside and Janice smiled at me. She went to get up.

"Please don't get up, last time I was bright red for hours."

They both laughed as I handed her flowers and kissed her cheek.

I sat in the chair. "So nice to see you smiling."

Janice, "My White Night just walked in the door giving us flowers. Of course, I'm happy."

"I'm glad you're happy, I got up and put the flowers on her night table. "Can I go get you anything you're not supposed to have?"

She whispered in my ear.

I smiled, "I'll be right back."

I ran down to the vending machines, grabbed three cokes, and two Milky ways. Walked back to the room and handed her the soda and candy. We talked and laughed for a while.

Janice, "I heard some nurses talking about you this morning."

"Great."

Janice, "It wasn't about your body. It was about you kicking the crap out of Bobby."

"Oh, well he deserved more for hurting you."

Janice, "I also heard you and the policewoman are dating."

"Wow there are no secrets around her are there?"

Janice, "None, like you saw me naked."

"I didn't try to forgive me."

Janice, "My Aunt told me you were the perfect gentleman, that's the only reason I brought it up. After all I went through, it was nice to hear someone was a gentleman. If I may, could I give you a kiss on the cheek as a thank you?"

I bent down and she kissed me and hugged me.

"Thank you for helping me. This soda taste so good, thank you."

"If I may, how are you feeling? Have they told you when you can go home?"

Janice, "I will be released tomorrow. I'll be staying with my Aunt until I find a home."

"A home?"

"I don't have a home to go to, Dad lost his job, so they are looking for a place to live, while he looks for a job."

"I'll be right back."

I called my father, "Dad you remember Bill, his daughter is in the hospital still."

"Hi Son, Bill and I went to High School together, been friends for years."

"So, you can call him?"

"Yes, why is something wrong?"

"He lost his job and his house yesterday."

"What?"

"Janice told me she had to stay with her Aunt until he finds a new job."

"Jack, thanks for telling me, I have to make a call, talk to you later, ok?"

"Thanks Dad."

I went back to Janice, and she was eating the candy, she laughed when she saw me. "I tried to sneak bites so no one would get mad." She took another bite.

"Why would anyone care if you eat a candy bar."

Betty, "Maybe because the doctor told her she shouldn't until tomorrow."

"Oh, I didn't know that."

Betty, "I'm not telling if she hurries and finishes it."

"Yes, Aunt Betty. " Janice ate it fast and finished the soda.

Betty, "How have you been with the young lady you have been with?"

"So, you know also?"

"Everyone does, she is a wonderful police officer, we all respect her. She treats people very fair, and not to many will challenge her, she has put several men on their butts."

"She put me on mine, because I told her I am too large a man to worry about a small cop."

Kathy, "That's when I knocked him on his ass."

We turned and laughed as she walked over and said hi to Janice.

"How are you Janice, I'm Kathy. Not sure if you remember me."

"I sure do, you are so pretty."

"Thank you."

"So is Jack a gentleman?"

"Very much so."

We all talked for a while until we say Janice yawning.

Janice, "Very nice. I'm sorry I'm getting tired; I think my Aunt wants me to shut up and sleep." She smiled at her Aunt and she fell asleep.

Betty, "It may have something to do with all the sugar she was given."

I looked away as she laughed. I stood up, an gave her a kiss on her cheek, then gave Betty one. "I'm very happy she seems better."

Betty, "She will be, she is strong."

We walked out and said goodbye to everyone.

Kathy laughed at the attention I bring.

"I have 30 minutes, want lunch."

"Cafeteria is around the corner?"

We walked in and people clapped. We ordered lunch and was told it was paid for.

We thanked everyone and sat down. We ate in quiet because so many people were looking at us and whispering.

Kathy's walkie went off, she had a 2-11. She kissed me and ran out.

I went home and made up the dinner fixings. I get a call from my dad,

"Son can I stop bye?"

"Come on over, I'm making dinner."

Dad stopped by a half hour later.

"Hi Dad, come on in."

"You're making dinner for that lovely lady?"

"Kathy gets off at 4 and I told her I would make her dinner."

"Good for you, she seems to be a nice young woman. Any way I talked to Bill and Nancy, offered him a job. He accepted. He starts tomorrow. I also showed him one of my houses, he and Beverly liked it. They move in tonight."

"Is that the furnished one?"

"Yes, they are great friends and I thank you for telling me what was happening. His daughter will have a nice room also.

"Thank you, Dad. funny how you knew her family. Feels good helping people, better when they are friends. Want to stay for dinner?"

"No, enjoy your time with Kathy. Maybe soon we can get together. With that I must go, take care." We hugged and I walked him out.

"Dad, I love you."

He turned and smiled, "I love you also son."

I went back in and got ready for Kathy's arrival.

She walked in at 6 exactly, ran to me and jumped into my arms.

"What smells so good?"

"You must have a seat to find out."

"Can I change first? Rather get out of this uniform."

"Let me show you to your room."

"My Room?"

"I told you, I made up the guest room for you."

She gave me a sad look as I lead her to my room, once inside she looked at me and started to undress, I helped put her uniform on hangers, and then helped her out of her t-shirt and panties.

""I forgot my bag, what am I to wear?"

I pulled out a shirt for her, she laughed. "Looks like a dress to me.

I picked her up and lead her to the bed, "Let's have advertisers first."

We laid on the bed kissing as I slipped two large fingers inside her very wet pussy.

Then I slipped my tongue down to her nipple.

She was moaning and begging me to kiss her. I reached up to her mouth. "These gorgeous lips?"

She came and moaned even loader as she drenched my fingers.

"I heard you had a rough day; I hope this will help relax you some."

"Some?"

"I'm about to fall asleep, your touch is so relaxing."

I pulled out my fingers and we both licked them as I helped her stand. She undid my pants, and pulled out my cock, She jumped into my arms. Suck my cock into her like a vacuum. She started bouncing off me as she kissed then she came and came hard.

"I think I need a new shirt. The food is smelling so good."

She slid on my jersey and we laughed. "My breast look good in this."

I picked her up and carried her down to the dining room, she was smiling with her head on my shoulder.

I set her down pulling out her chair.

"This is so sweet, candlelight wonderful table setting, thank you." She gave me a nice kiss, then took her seat.

"The shrimp are so large, and seasoned. I love them."

"I'm glad to hear that. I made the sauce, and the salad dressing., I think you will like them."

When we finished the salad, she got up and sat on my lap.

"Intermission." She pulled me in for a wonderful tongue kiss, and bear hug. "Yes, the sauces taste great." I laughed as I wiped my mouth off from her sauce filled kiss. When Kathy got up she mooned me and I slapped it softly making her jump.

She sat down and I cleared the plates, bringing the main course.

"You can cook this good; it is very beautiful; I don't want to touch it." Then she picked up her knife and cut up the Beef and the potato as if she hasn't eaten in weeks.

"Jack, I haven't had food this delicious in god I don't know how long. You keep surprising me with your talents."

"I'm glad you enjoy it, wait until you see desert."

Half hour later, I was clearing dishes again, telling her to watch and relax. She smiled as she turned so I could see her pussy as I was looking at her from the kitchen.

"That dear lady could ruin my appetite for anything."

"Oh, I'm sure you can eat anything then still have room for me."

I smiled and pulled out desert.

"Jack stop, I must have a picture of this."

She stood on a chair and took several pictures of the cake I made for her. She jumped down, ran over, and scooped up frosting.

"What is that I am going to be so fat if you cook."

"It's two layers of chocolate cake, with a center layer of whipped cream and strawberries, The top is chocolate covered Strawberries filled with caramel and chocolate fudge. The frosting is butter cream, chocolate, and caramel."

I sliced her a small slice and asked her to try it.

"We will need to really work out after dinner. You made all of this yourself, no hiring of anyone?"

"All me, for you."

I anxiously waited for her to take a bite; she was teasing me by moving slow.

"Then she opened her mouth and place it in without closing. She smiled and closed

"Jack, you should be a chef or a baker. This is so good, I was worried it would be to sweet, here you have to try some."

She spreads her legs and smears the cake on herself. I kiss her, and had my desert as set up for me. She took more and shoves it around her pussy. I smile as I ate her and the cake. She was right, it wasn't too sweet. I used my fingers to spread her lips to ensure I missed nothing, even inside her clit hood, she trapped my head in her legs as she came.

"Jack, I need more cake." She smears it on her breast and in her mound. I was not going to miss any of it. Her pussy was so wet and the frosting was even better now. I ate her until she came again. Then rushed to her breast, I laughed when I saw she covered her breast completely. I watched her as she was cleaning her fingers after sticking them in her drenched pussy. I reached her lips and kissed her. She wrapped around me, take me to the guest room.

"Yes my love, I stuck my hand in the cake and smeared her face with it.

"Oh that was so wrong, you shall pay for that."

"Ready to pay the price, I laid her down, and licked all the cake from her, then back to her pussy. She was screaming and rolling. "Jack, you are driving me crazy, I love you."

I stopped, looked in her eyes. "I love you also Kathy." I kissed her as I entered her. I went slow, until she screamed for me to make her cum.

"Jack, make me cum, I don't care how, make me cum hard, I want to cover you with my love juice, all of you."

I sucked in her nipple and reached down for her clit. As I was screwing her I took my other hand and pushed a finger up into her ass. I felt the squeezing of her vagina, it got tighter and tighter. I smiled knowing she was almost there; I shoved a second finger in her ass. Then kissed her as she screamed out.

"Jack, I'm fucking cumming."

I pulled out and then shoved my cock in her ass, she screamed out head flying back. She was now bouncing as I enjoyed watching happen to her. Then she let go and she squirted so wonderfully, I let it wash my body and hers, then I whipped her breast in her cum.

"Jack, harder in my ass, deeper, hurry I need you to cum so bad."

I was lifting her as she held her legs until she couldn't, then she smiled as she squirted again. She was arched so much she was able to lift me. She laid down smiling.

12