White Knighting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on up," she said. "The front door is open so let yourself in." She had told him it took about 45 seconds to get from the gate to the door. It took her about half that time to run back to her bed.

She sat on the edge, with her shoulders back. She draped her legs over the side. A black silk robe barely covered her body, and, with her posture, the hem slid up over the tops of her black thigh-high stockings, exposing her garter straps. The heels were vintage t-strap pumps, her favorite pair, and she hoped the shoes, the outfit, and the bold red lipstick she chose made Jamie feel like he had his own pin-up to enjoy.

The door opened in the hall.

"Come here," she called. "I'm in the bedroom."

She counted his steps. They were too slow to match the beat of her heart, which she imagined was so loud there wasn't any way he couldn't hear it. He knocked on the door frame as he came around.

"Hello, --oh shit," he said. Jamie looked at her like she was a present on Christmas morning. She giggled at his happy shock. "I don't think I could imagine a sexier dinner date."

"You're looking pretty sharp yourself," she said, trying to sound breathy and in control when she was just as flustered over his tight white jeans and fitted navy button-down. He had the sleeves rolled up over his forearms and she desperately wanted to be between them. He was holding something in his hand, a small square wrapped in brown paper. "What's that then?"

"It's a present for you," he said. "To remember me. But it can wait."

"But I love presents," she said, with a mock pout. She pursed her lips to show off the color.

"I don't want to wait," he said, walking into the room and putting the gift on her dresser. "I'm gone in a few days and I've got this problem."

Jamie stepped closer, within arms reach.

"What problem?"

He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I want you so fucking bad." Jamie pulled his face away from hers and looked her in the eye. She returned his stare

"Come get me."

Jamie's arms shot out, encircling Hester. She felt dizzy from the speed, but before she could react his lips were on hers. He pushed her back, one hand under her head, and pressed her to the bed with his body. Hester's legs instinctively reached up to wrap around Jamie's waist, trying to bring him close.

Their kisses were fast and wet. All pretense gone. They attacked one another, each trying to own the other's mouth. Hester pulled away for a breath. Jamie sat up and pulled his shirt over his head. Hester sucked air through her teeth. She hadn't seen him undressed, other than his cock. She loved the rest of it. Jamie wasn't cut to ribbons, but he was firm and strong.

She pressed her mouth to his chest, then his neck, and back to his lips. His beard tickled her face and she giggled into the kiss. It spurred him on and he began rubbing her thighs. The feel of the silk robe brushing across nylon stockings drove her wild. She moaned and felt his hands move up to the sash holding the robe closed.

Her hand shot down on top of his, keeping him from ripping the garment open.

"Before we do that..." She looked down and bit her lip. She couldn't quite meet his eyes. "Sometimes this part goes wrong..."

Jamie lifted her face and kissed her lightly.

"What goes wrong?"

"Are you ready to see me? All of me? You know I'm only on HRT and--"

"Hester."

"Mm?"

"Take off your robe." He took his hands and put them back on her legs. His eyes were shining with pure affection. "I want to see you."

Hester saw the earnestness, the yearning in him. He wanted it. This boy, this man, didn't care about the "what" of Hester. He wanted the "who." Every part of her was flooded with a new feeling of abandon and excitement, beyond anything they'd cooked up yet. Her nerves were on fire as she untied the little bow of her sash and let the robe fall open. She shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall beside her on the bed.

"This is me."

She watched Jamie's eyes travel up and down her body, wide with wonder. The puffy pink nipples of her slender breasts peaked over the top of a black lace balconette bra. Her matching garter belt stretched over her tummy, and the stretching suspenders framed a soft, leaking cock waking by the second.

"Hi, you," Jamie said. He pulled her back to him, tight, and returned his lips to hers. As they kissed, he was touching every part of her, or so it seemed to Hester. One minute his fingers were running down her clavicle, making her shiver. The next, they were on her stomach, or the inside of her thighs, or on her breasts, nipples rolling in his fingers, sending jolts of electricity through her.

Hester whimpered when Jamie broke the kiss again. He was looking down at her cock. His hand was on her thigh, so close.

"Hester, can you show me what you like?"

She bit her lip and nodded. She took his hand and placed it on the tip of her cock. Together, they rolled leaking precum up and down. Once she was slick and wet, she started moving Jamie's hand around her cock in the same circular motion she used when she was alone. It had been over a year since another person had touched her like this, but it had never been as electric as when Jamie did it.

The gentle, steady pressure on her cock started to ignite little candles in her, lighting a path through her body for the euphoria to find its way. She tried to explain how she treated it like a clit and not like a big dick to tug. Instead, she just sputtered.

"Fffuck, Jaime...just like that." She burrowed into his chest while he tended to her, and he laid kisses in her hair, on her arms and hands, on any part of her he could reach.

Hester started to shake and spasmed as she fell back to the bed. Jaime followed her, never letting up his motions. They were lying next to each other when Hester crested, leaking cum on his hand, her cock, her thighs...

She closed her eyes as the last shudders of the orgasm rolled through her, and then opened them wide as a new sensation hit.

A tongue traced across her skin, cleaning up her mess. She looked down to see Jamie tenderly kissing her thighs. He licked up a spot from her stocking top. He kissed the bit of tummy showing underneath the suspender belt.

He noticed her gaze and, with a tentative smile, licked and sucked the tip of her cock, gently. It felt respectful, like a proper and polite first introduction. The candles in her burned ever brighter.

"You didn't have to do that," she said.

"I wanted to. I wanted to taste you."

"What did you think?"

"I could do it again. I could do more."

His face was between her legs, and he looked like an excited puppy aiming to please. Her cock felt loved and cared for, but it wasn't what she wanted.

"It might be a little different with me than some other girls," she said, with a nervous little laugh, "but I like getting eaten out a lot."

He cocked his head and she watched his gears turn. She flicked her eyes down as if to say "lower." Jamie nodded. He stood up and finished getting undressed. Hester's toes curled when she saw that he was rock hard and at full attention. She reached for his cock on reflex, but he grabbed her hand and put it down on the bed before climbing back in.

"Just relax," he said.

Hester felt his hand on cock and balls once more, moving them aside with gentle adoration. Jamie moved his face in closer, kissing each stockinged leg as he made his way. When she felt his breath on her, she looked down and nodded.

Hester's body welcomed Jamie's lips on her asshole with a shudder that gave way to a long, low moan. He licked around the edges with leisurely brushes, taking his time, before occasionally darting in to penetrate deeper into the center.

The dark parts of her brain reared up in triumph hearing the muffled, wet noises of a nice boy so enthusiastically rimming her. He was teasing her, goading her on toward another orgasm, daring her to cum again as he licked, kissed, and nuzzled every pretty little fold of her ass.

She writhed to and fro, and yelped when Jamie plunged his tongue straight in.

"That was fresh, you," she said, laughing.

"I'm enjoying myself, what can I say?"

"Would you enjoy yourself if I let you fuck me now?"

"I would, yes," he said without taking his face away. He licked her again and a ticklish jolt shook through her. She squealed.

"Okay, back, boy. Back!" Hester sat up and shifted to her knees in front of him. She reached for the lube on her nightstand. She popped the bottle open and squirted a glob into her hand. She moved to Jamie and wrapped the hand around his shaft and began to coat it in the slick gel. "Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass? I don't need details, just say yes or no."

"Yes." He quivered. She could see the muscles in his arms flexing, desperate to reach out for her.

"Did she like it? Be honest."

"She wasn't upset...ugh, fuck Hester...but she said she didn't want to do it again." He was starting to shake as she kept up the stroke. Hester leaned in close to him. She brought her lips to his ear.

"I love getting fucked in the ass, but you know what I've found is the number one reason other girls don't? Anecdotally at least?"

"Uhnn...I don't know. Not enough--" Jamie's mind appeared to go blank for a minute as he searched for language "--foreplay?"

"Not enough lube." She released his cock. Jamie sat back on his thighs, his slick cock fully rigid. He watched Hester put her hand behind her and rub it up and down her ass. She opened the bottle, winked at him, and added more. When she was done, she threw it to the side. "I'm going to get on my knees for you, Jamie. I want you to take me." Hester pecked him lightly on the lips and then flipped over playfully, making the bed bounce. She thrust her ass towards him and wiggled it from side to side. "All yours, but start slow, be patient. I'm not being cute, I've never had a guy as big as you."

Jamie stood up. His height put Hester's waiting ass at the exact right level for his cock. Her hole was as slick and wet as his cock, and they already looked like a perfect match.

She moaned when he grabbed her ass and began massaging the pale cheeks. She inhaled sharply when she felt his tip brush against her. He teased her with it, moving it around in small circles, tickling her again.

"If I hurt you at all, you tell me," Jamie said. "Promise?"

"Promise," she said.

Hester felt Jamie put a hand on her left hip. He gripped her tight. She looked back and saw precious concentration on his face. She had his full attention. The thought that maybe she loved him a bit flashed through her mind but was quickly chased away when she felt the pressure of his cock against her hole.

She could feel the little turned-up tip of his cock trying to find its way in. She wiggled again, excited, but it sent Jamie off his mark. He grabbed her ass on both sides and held her still. With a firm push, he slid the tip in.

"Ahhhhshit," Hester said, feeling the tip and first inch of his shaft stretch her hole. It wasn't the pain that got her, but the shock, the realization that she'd forgotten how different this was from her dildo, and how out of control she could be. Her breath was shallow and quick as she tried to adjust to Jamie's thick cock.

"Breathe, Hes," he said "Breathe, babe."

His words brought her back to the moment. She took a deep breath in, from the diaphragm, and exhaled. She took another, and as she exhaled, she felt Jamie's cock slip from her ass. Hester whimpered at the loss.

"Nooo," she said.

"Shhh, patience." Jamie began to run his hands all over her body. She felt the slick lube against her skin, her nylons, her lace bra, but she didn't mind. He was everywhere, and tending to each little candle inside of her. His left hand reached under and rubbed her cock again. "Let me have the lube, sweet girl."

She reached for it and handed it back. It felt cold on her ass, but he didn't resist pushing it into her hole with his thumb. Once he was satisfied, he brought his cock to her, and pushed in once more.

"Better," he asked.

"Better," she said, and it was. His touch has relaxed her and she remembered to relax, and to push her asshole out to work with him. Jamie took her cue and sank further in. "Fuuuuuuck, I need this."

"You've got it."

He kept it slow. He touched her, rubbed her, kissed whatever he could, and then pushed his cock deeper. With each thrust, he waited until she was ready for more.

Finally, Hester felt him. His balls pressed against hers. His hips kissed her thighs. His cock buried deep, nestled all the way inside her ass.

He pulled out slowly, almost all the way, then pressed back in, taking her all the way once more. Then again. Then again. With each stroke, she felt her ass stretching to accommodate him. Discomfort and shock faded and she felt the bright lights running up and down the lengths of her body shining.

"Ahhhhh fuck," she said. She exhaled the words through her deep exhalations. "I love...ahh...how you fill me up."

"You feel so good to me, Hes," he said, starting to pant with the increasing vigor behind his thrusts. "You're taking it all so well.

"Is it...am I...am I being good for you?"

"You're so good, Hester," he said. "Your little ass is perfect for my cock. Fuck..." Jamie's hands were on her hips again, and he was pulling her back into him, slapping against her harder and harder.

Suddenly she felt his pace slow. Hester made a small whimper. She could still feel how hard he was inside of her, so she knew he wasn't done.

His hand left her hip and went to her bra. He unhooked it with a quick pinch, and it fell away. His fingers traced over her back, where the tattoo was exposed to him. He was still inside of her, slowly pulling his entire length in and out.

"I love this tattoo," he said. "So much possibility. How about I kiss you everywhere I've ever been?"

"Oh, god, yes, but don't stop fucking me."

He laughed and leaned down to her back. He placed a kiss over toward her left shoulder blade, where you could make out the Great Lakes. One for Chicago, another for Wisconsin. He kissed around the US, he kissed Mexico and Central America, he kissed Italy and France.

Hasn't been many places, Hester thought, coming up from her place of desperate need for a minute--

"Jaaaaaaaaamieohfuck," she said, as he licked a small path up her back from Florida to Maine. The sensual, slow marking of skin made her cock stir where it was dangling below them. Guess he's seen the East Coast.

She reached down to stroke herself and started to move her hips back against him, hard, to try and set a pace.

Jamie pulled out.

"Nonononono, you can't."

"I want to see you, Hes," Jamie put his big arms around her and lifted her off the bed entirely. He spun her and kissed her where he held her, before laying her down on her back. Jamie took Hester's chin in hand and licked her lips. She felt him at her ass again and gasped into his mouth as he slipped in once more.

"Ungh, yes more please," she moaned. Jamie smiled and leaned back. He draped Hester's stocking-clad legs over his arms at the elbow. Her ass lifted onto his lap and her heels dangled in the air. "I'm...ready..."

"I know, sweet girl."

Hester's mind went blank as Jamie started pounding into her. The strokes were quick but complete. Every inch of his cock slid home into her asshole, stretching her like never before. Somewhere through the fog she could hear panting and moaning and realized it must be her because Jamie was too busy smiling down and whispering about how much he loved fucking his sweet girl. Each time he said those words she felt the candles brighten like little suns instead.

Hester's instincts took over and she started smashing her hips against him. Her head was on the bed, but the rest of her body was suspended in the air between them. She was picking herself up and falling back against him, following only some desperate need to get more and more of Jamie.

She could hear him start to moan and saw the look on his face.

"Not yet," she said, "just a little deeper." Jamie rolled her legs back and threw them on his shoulders. She gasped and her shoulders left the bed when he hit her prostate. He fucked her like that, tickling her most sensitive reaches, while she stroked herself.

"Hester, it's happening," he said. "Can I cum in you?"

"Don't you...uh uh ha... dare do anything...haa...else."

Her cock responded first, spurting up onto her tummy. She had only seconds to drink in Jamie's astonishment before he lost control. His body spasmed, but he held her pinned and his cum released deep inside of her.

They stayed locked together, catching their breaths. Hester felt like she'd never been so full with another person. Not just the cock and cum plugged inside of her, but in her heart, and in the way they fit perfectly against one another.

Hester shook as she came down from the orgasm. She fell to the bed moaning. She felt Jamie pull out and went to speak. She was interrupted before she began by his tongue, traveling up and down her softening cock and her tummy, licking up the mess she made of herself.

The sensation was too much, and her skin burned. She squealed and tried to push him away, but he finished the job. He grinned up from between her legs like he knew he'd been naughty.

Hester reached for Jamie but her arms were like jelly. He pulled away and sat up, and then lifted her into his lap. She felt safe there, loved, and worshiped. She felt the candles in her, still lit, but obscured by something else. Something hot behind her eyes, something stinging. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I want you to stay."

"Hey, now," he said, brushing away the drops on her right cheek with his thumb. He kissed the spot. "I'm here right now."

Jamie reached over for Hester's robe. He pulled it around her shoulders. She let him take control and lay her down in bed. He lifted each of her legs lightly and unstrapped her heels. Hester rolled on her side and reached for him.

"One second," he said. Jamie took the gift he brought from the dresser. He got in bed next to Hester and passed it to her, before wrapping her up in his arms and pulling a slightly drier corner of the sheet over them. "Open it."

Hester tore the simple paper and threw it away, somewhere off the bed. It was a clear jewel case with a cover that said Hester's Mix. She opened it to see handwritten liner notes and a burned CD.

"I remembered the first day we met we ended up talking about music for like an hour," Jamie said. "These are the songs I've been playing as I've gotten to know you. These are always going to be Hester songs for me."

Hester was already weepy and on edge, but the floodgates opened and her body started heaving in big, wet sobs.

"Hey, Hes, what's wrong?" He tightened his embrace, and she felt her body still a bit against his. "I'm sorry. You don't have to take it or listen to it right away."

"It's not that, dummy," she said. "I don't have a car and my computer has a solid-state disk and I stream so much. I have my record player, but..."

"Hes, what is it?"

"I don't have a way to play CDs anymore."

Jamie laughed. He couldn't stop laughing. And soon she couldn't either.

Friday, June 30, 2017

"Thanks for coming with me," Jamie said as he pulled his bags from the back of the rideshare. "It really wasn't necessary."

"Well, I like airports and the office is on the way back if I take the train," Hester replied, looking up and down the concourse from behind big sunglasses. She stepped away from a passerby, closer to Jamie. "Plus, I had to see that you were walking okay after whatever the hell the last 48 hours were."

"They were amazing." Jamie put his bags down and waved as the driver pulled away. He put his arms out. Hester stepped into them and felt they enclose her one last time. She'd been all around the world, but in only a month those arms had become one of her very favorite places to visit. He looked down. "Oh, lose the glasses, Hes."