All Comments on 'White Lies Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HeWhoGetsCucked is the last person to talk about morals

Goddamn child molesting pedophile, stick to "breaking in your 12yr old daughters and grand-daughters" you fucking nonce.

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
Oh? Angry anony is back!

Still filled with rage, I see. And you're a pedophile, too? Can't say I'm surprised. Someone as pathetic as you, a child is probably the only person you could ever hurt. Also, who are you quoting? Yourself? Ew.

You should really seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ HeWhoGetsCucked

StinkySaddeStain is the pedo: "I started training my oldest daughter when she was twelve and my other daughter when she was fourteen. I taught them how to fuck to please their partner and to get more pleasure for themselves."

Get your facts straight, anon.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago

"His wife Carla was now his problem" - Why the fuck is she HIS problem? She brought it on herself, let HER deal with it!

So she's an invalid; that's what Home Health Aides and Assisted Living facilities are for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This poor sap was born without a spine

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars.

I love it when you take your time on a story.

Good offering!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

great read, just say fuck you annony!!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
I hated Carla

But this chapter brought tears to my eyes.

What a sorrowful tale. Well written sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
reminds me of

Paula Broadwell, though in no way similar , yet its also reflection how her husband & family may be feeling with her infamy, she came out with a book last year.. seems like she too has a husband who is just either too in love with her, or really cares about his children more.

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Read it Again

Like all cheaters, Carla was selfish to such a degree that she could not really care (love) about anyone else in a meaningful way. This is illustrated by her lying about the paternity of her daughter, her cheating on her husband over many years, her asking him to let her have an affair, by her not ending the affair and bringing down assault and battery on both of them. Sure she told him she loved him, but her actions said otherwise. When you know that someone does not care about you and has used you and abused you for 20 years...you simply cannot love them. It is beyond normal human behavior and beyond reason. As is the case in so many of these stories, reality is bent to such a degree that it loses it's integrity. When that happens the plot suffers and the reader is pushed away from the story. Keep it real and you can better make your points and tell your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In the beginning

Yes your story evolved Carla went from a scared dumb,young lady who was victimized to a more mature victimize woman. To me there were four to various bad guys.

1. Jonathan (victimized Carla raped her beat and stalked her.

2. The second girlfriend (who was turning tricks)

3. Helen the advice giver not very bad but not totally good

4. Walker the primary character he is the cattlist for most of the bad crap.

Carla is a victim

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ Anon 8/12/17

Really? Walker is the bad guy? I want some of what it is that you're smoking.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
victim? that anon is either a mentally ill woman or gutless guy

read it again dumbass she cheated for no reason, fobbed off a kid not his as his own and denied him having kids of his own. if this was real, id say she got off light, I sure as shit wouldn't ever speak to a wretch like her

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 6 years ago
WOW, Walker isn't the bad guy

He's just a fucking idiot, Once the truth came out and she got fucked up by her true love, he became a real dumb ass. Take care of her my ass, that bitch would be dead to me. And if the kid couldn't understand, then so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon 8/12/17

Is delusional. No other explanation.

Sugna's post covers the basics. There is no way that Carla loves Walker. She would not have done all she did otherwise. It was not just a mistake.

And I'm still waiting to get an explanation on the title. There were no white lies. My guess is the author does not understand what a white lie is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Very Selfish Person

She stopped him having their own child to cover up who the original child belonged to for some 20 years. Allows herself to continue seeing that person on and off over the years, then treats him still as a lover against her husbands wishes. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Think! I Think! I Think!

I'd of given Carla another chance, before letting her move in with Sara and Tim. As much as Walker loved her, the love he still has for her, no matter how much that may be, it is still worth giving her another chance.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

The idea of not having more kids because they might not look like Sara is ridiculous! One of my sisters-in-law has two daughters that don't look ANYTHING alike, and I would stake my life that her husband fathered them both!

Civil suit? - MAYBE it's moot with his death, and I don't know about his legal bills, but Carla should have filed a civil suit against Jonathon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I thought

Carla's redemption should lead to its logical end, reconciliation. but then he never had closure and mainly because he couldn't the bastard or beat him up; should've done something so he would've had closure and forgiven Clara, and asked her to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Read all three now

Great comeback! A logical heartfelt ending.

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 6 years ago
A JUST ENDING

If I were Walker then there is no way I could ever get back with Carla.

My reason why is summed up by a wonderful comment that dear old Anonymous posted on the previous chapter, and it really resonated with me. The comment was "the wife he loved doesn't exist", and I think it probably applies to a lot of failed relationships, and especially to many of the "cheating wife" stories on Literotica where the wife hides her infidelity for years.

And although she did finally wake up and become the wife he thought he had all along it was too little and 20 years too late for him.

A good story, I enjoyed it (again) and thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Can’t Get No...

I didn’t care much for the way this story ended. Seems like this whole third chapter was just tacked on to stretch out a whole lot of superfluous drama. Carla having a stroke, just dragging Walker farther and farther away from the life he wanted. Yeah, this last chapter was no more than “soap opera” crap. I did enjoy the first two chapters but I believe the author should have, and could have, ended it satisfactorily at the end of the second chapter.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

that was a solid finish. Apparently the author was just fucking with us at the end of Ch 2. Good gotcha.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Pencarrow

Doesn't exist or never existed?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Sara not being his? Well, she was conceived BEFORE they were “exclusive” so it’s a pass. No divorce.

Him not being told, after Sara was born she was not his... maybe. I can see Carla being more than a little scared about that. Maybe no divorce.

A quick quickie with old boyfriend most every other year at comference? Boyfriend took 2 more years college, then 4 years med school and internship, so has been MD for 14 years, so maximum of 7 times, but Carla paid for a room twice, so 5 flings max. vs 20 year happy marriage and beautiful daughter? Very difficult, but a very weak pass. No divorce, but certainly counseling.

20 years on birth control, denying another child, just because she didn’t want him suspecting Sara wasn’t his? NO FUCKING WAY! Loose turn. Do not pass Go. Not a chance in hell. Shit, she was in medicine. She knows about genetic variability. The next child did not have to look like Sara for Sara still to pass as his. Splitsville all the way, baby.

Glad he got Melanie. 4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed the whole series..

...well done. A sad tale with a happy ending. Too bad he couldn't get some personal payback on the doctor. The wise old barfly therapist was a funny touch. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
The struggles of a good man.

Duty is not chatacter trait that disappears when trust is broken. It is a part of a person's DNA. That's what chapter 3 is about.

Here is a stand up guy struggling to be the responsible one in a marriage gone bad and at the personal cost of his own sanity.

Some would say he was weak. He wasn't weak, his actions of caring for the woman he married reflected his personal strength to make decisions he could live with. Not what others think he should have lived with.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I believe that some of your version of what a man is very outdated

most of the comments must be from fucker born in the early 1900 hundreds. The beliefs that half of you exhibit are crazy as fuck. Duty is in your DNA, really. Duty is a learned behavior. You think that service men and women woke up one morning and said I want to die for my country today. Nope that have been trained and trained. Running in front of an asshole shooting a gun is natural. Nope most heroes act out of necessity. A husband nursing his loving faithful wife back to health is done out of love. Doing it out of some sense of doing the right thing for some whom has never doing the right is idiotic.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 4 years ago
What a mess

The story started well but by the end it needed shooting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Despite the fact that SwedishReader1 is a complete moron, I actually agree with the sentiment.

Walker should have just offed himself in the first chapter, saved the dilution of the gene pool. I'm guessing Walker is just an extension of the writer.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Let’s face it we all know he should have done the right thing in the first chapter and ditched the bitch, thus relieving us poor readers of the interminable torture of the next two chapters.

But hey we didn’t have to read it did we.

Once again it passed some time during lockdown lol

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
May have been noted before ...

I am sure some readers noticed that basic aspects of Sweetie changed dramatically from early one to the end. She started out as clearly not attractive, with almost an A- bust. She got preggers from the Asshole (which we did not know, but had suspicions, until the last chapter) before she married Our Hero. By the last chapter, that seemed to change to an accidental meeting while away ... which travel she was not able to do before she married Hubby ... already knocked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good story... but

I would have liked to have seen the following;

A truly serious, confrontation between Walker and Carla on how she betrayed her wedding vows, how she birthed the child of another man and prevented him from siring children of his own.

To see Walker go after Jonathan for back-child support.

Walker divorce Carla with the stipulation he would care for her until she could care for herself. Thus he could look for another wife and, perhaps have the children Carla denied him.

To learn if Melanie is young and willing enough to give Walker children?

And lastly,

What was the tattoo on Carla's back? There was not mention of it after the first page of the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should have let the story end at chapter 2. This one just spoiled it for me.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Story should've been shorter and less detail especially when taking care of the wife after her stroke.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - very convoluted story but i liked it.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Didn't

Care for it

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

second time i've read it and its just a well written willing cuckold story. It's like a lot of these beta simps out here saying that your blood line doesn't matter. Their marriage gangbang whores and raising their kids as their and in the end they're dying alone. He should have dropped her ass when he found out the truth. Also if you plan revenge, carry it out with emotionless aggression, not like a little pussy. Gezze, his daughter was more of a man than him.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

What I like about you is you always strive for authenticity. Unlike so many stories on this site, I can see people behaving like this and I can believe the terribly sad ending. Unfortunately, there are many readers, a number of whom have commented here, who can't deal with real life and vent their insecurities on any author who departs from their comic book plots.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

Man was Carla a fuck up. Jesus.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

@twenty - that's because if we want "real life" (read: women fucking over good men using in-justice system), we just have to ... y'know... look at real life. This site is for fictional escapism, not realistic life snapshots. There's a reason artsy documentaries are not as popular as superhero movies or other blockbusters - people don't want shitty reality mirrored in their entertainment, they want to escape it.

All these story show, is how the authors hate normal men and think they deserve to be hurt and destroyed. And the cheerleaders for such stories in comments as well. It's a pity you don't see men as y'know, real people. With feelings, goals, wishes and worthiness of happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

2 stars for a exceptionally poor ending. The Melanie thing should have been for a totally different story maybe in the Romance category. What a downer for a really nice story. I would have given 5 stars if it ended before the last segment with Melanie. This has always been the poor ending of many of these authors. They thought having a replacement is a good ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

White Lies Ch. 02 Previous Part
White Lies Series Info

SIMILAR Stories