White MILF, Black Boy Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve & Beth's Vacation Adventure Begins, Days 1-3.
5k words
4.3
16.9k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterk
walterk
81 Followers

CHAPTER 3

PRELUDE TO AN UNFORGETTABLE VACATION:

Beth and Steve had just finished with their sex session outdoors in the swimming pool, and had just gone into the house to wash up and get dressed. They then had a nice quiet dinner together at home when Beth surprised Steve with this idea:

"As you know, Steve, when Paul died he left me this beautiful home where we are now living in," Beth said, "but what you don't know is that he also left me a summer home on Martha's Vineyard, MA. Every summer, Paul and I along with the children, and then, later on, they would come down with their husbands and kids would come down and spend many happy summers together. And I was thinking how about you and I both go down to Martha's Vineyard for three weeks where we can enjoy a nice summer vacation."

"That's a very cool idea," Steve said, "no doubt the cottage brings back a lot of memories for you."

"And you and I are about to make fresh new ones, Steve," Beth replied.

"When do we leave?" Steve asked.

"In August," Beth said, "I not only want to get ready for our vacation but also I noticed how good you were underwater when we made love together. So I thought why not have the both of us take scuba lessons together and get us both certified."

"That would be fun," Steve said.

"Sure would," Beth said, "I'll tell you what, Steve, I happen to be a scuba diver myself. I know a person who taught Paul and I how to perform scuba diving. His name is Jim and he is such a well qualified instructor. He'll show you a few pointers on how to use your scuba equipment."

"I sure would like to give it a try," Steve said.

"All right then," Beth said, "We'll start tomorrow."

And so the next day, Steve began taking scuba lessons. Beth was there to see that everything was going just fine.To the amazement of both Beth and Jim, Steve was able to handle the scuba equipment with ease. He was able to handle the breathing apparatus without any difficulty, how to empty water from his mask while in the water and along with Beth and Jim went down to the Connecticut shore where he learned to dive in deep water.

Jim was amazed. "Steve, you amaze me, how do you know so much about diving?"

"Easy," Steve replied, "I was born and raised on the island of Barbados. There you are expected to know water sports from the moment you learn how to walk."

"No wonder you're so proficient in the water. Not only as a scuba diver but as a lover as well." Beth said.

"You mean?" Jim asked.

"Sure," Beth said, "when we have sex together, we always have our sex together underwater. And when we do Steve is always at his best."

"I see," Jim said.

Steve, Jim, and Beth then took the boat back to shore where they disembarked from the boat where Jim let Steve know that all that remained was the final examination and if he passed he would be formally certified.

That evening, Beth and Steve had a nice dinner at home and then retreated to Beth's bedroom. As Steve removed his clothes and got into Beth's bed completely naked, Beth emerged with a complete surprise: Scuba gear. Beth proceeded to strap on the air tank to her back, put on the diving mask, turned on the air supply placing the regulator into her mouth, removed it, and then proceeded to place her mouth into Steve's massive black cock. Beth was slowly and gently giving Steve's big cock a good oral massage up and down his huge black shaft.

"What the heck is going on?" Steve asked.

"I just thought that I would get you in the mood, Mr. scuba diver," Beth purred.

"Well Beth," Steve replied, "you're doing a good job at it."

Beth continued to provide good hot blow jobs to Steve's cock and then the two switched positions. Now it was Steve who was fucking Beth with reckless abandon. Beth was so horny that she then took the regulator and put it in her mouth. Beth was breathing hot and heavy through her regulator as the thrill of scuba gear sex overwhelmed her.

"Yes, Steve," Beth said, "give it to me."

"You look very sexy in that scuba gear, Beth," Steve said.

"You know what, Steve,?" Beth said, "you look sexy when you're naked?"

"Why thank you, Beth," Steve said.

Beth and Steve went on to have some of the most beautiful and pleasant sex that night. The sight of Beth in full scuba gear aroused and excited him to the point that the pace of his fucking had picked up and sent him flying into space.

Finally, Steve pulled his cock out of her pussy and was shooting his hot creamy load all over Beth's tits. The two lovers then relaxed on the bed together. And the two then kissed up a storm together as Beth removed her mask and scuba gear together.

"Beth, you look so cool and sexy in that scuba gear," Steve said.

"Do I?" Beth asked.

"You sure do," Steve said, "you turn me on with that gear on you."

"Really?" Beth asked.

"Really," Steve said.

The two lovers then proceeded to the shower in the bathroom where the two lovers washed themselves off, cleaning off the sweat and smell of the most erotic sex they had ever experienced. Beth and Steve then proceeded to kiss up a storm with such erotic passion. The two lovers then proceeded to have a second fuck session as Steve shoved his massive cock into Beth's wanting pussy.

The interracial lovers than went on to enjoy the most beautiful sex they ever had. The steamy hot shower became even more hotter and steamier as Steve's lovemaking increased in intensity.

The two made love for a few more minutes before Steve shot a fresh new load onto Beth's tits. Beth then took some of the cum with her finger and tasted the cum in her mouth.

The lovers then dried off then they climbed into bed together and slept peacefully together for the rest of the night.

++++++++++

THE WEEK BEFORE VACATION

The week before Beth and Steve left for vacation, the lovers were very busy with last minute preparations. First they shopped for swimwear and other necessities (such as sunblock lotion). Beth bought Steve a pair of bikini swim trunks because she thought they would look sexy on him.

Next, they went ovgueer to the sporting goods section where Beth bought some brand new scuba gear for Steve to use on their upcoming vacation. They then returned home where Steve was to get ready for the final practices that would get him finally certified as a full fledged diver.

Both Beth and Steve got into their bathing suits. Then they went outside where they got into their respective scuba gears and went into the deep end of the pool together. Together they went down underwater together where Beth taught Steve through all the nuances of underwater survival including removing water from his face mask. And then during their time underwater Beth seductively removed the top of her bikini revealing her big beautiful tits with her nipples already hard as rocks. Beth then seductively asked Steve to come over and invited Steve to suck her rock hard nipples. Steve immediately removed his regulator from his mouth and immediately began to lick and tongue her hardening nipples. Beth's whole body was beginning to tingle and shiver with excitement as Steve's tongue moved back and forth across her breasts and nipples. Steve's tongue then slowly went down her body until it reached her pussy. There Steve slowly removed Beth's bikini bottom and proceeded to lick Beth's quivering pussy. Beth suddenly felt like she was in seventh heaven as shock waves began to flow through her body. Beth began moaning in ecstasy as waves of pleasure began to shoot up all over her body. Bubbles began flowing from her regulator as Beth began to experience the thrill of hot underwater sex. The moans were getting louder and louder as Steve licked her pussy. Beth finally came as her cum juices finally overflowed and mingled with the water in the pool. Beth finally breathed a sigh of contentment knowing that once again Steve came through and did not disappoint.

Now it was Beth's turn to give Steve pure underwater pleasure. Beth immediately went over to Steve where she pulled down his bikini swim trunks that revealed one big massive cock. Beth then took the cock and placed it in her mouth. The slow up and down suction of her mouth on his cock thrilled and excited Steve. Then the two lovers performed a 69 together. While Beth sucked Steve's cock, Steve returned the favor by not only licking but fingering here pussy as well. Steve proceeded to put his fingers into her pussy finger fucking her until she came a second time.

Beth continued sucking on Steve's cock until it was hard and stiff enough for Steve to place his huge cock into Beth's pussy. The hot underwater pleasure of hot raw fucking excited the two lovers together, the amount of bubbles blowing from the regulators of both of their scuba gears reflecting the joy and ecstasy the two were enjoying in their hot sexual adventure.

Steve then pulled his cock out and Beth proceeded to suck it once again. It was a pattern that repeated itself. Steve fucking Beth while Beth was sucking Steve's cock.

Finally, Steve shot a big hot load of cum in front of Beth. Beth then began to lick some of the cum on her tongue.

Steve and Beth then kissed up a storm before they came up for air.

Once they surfaced, Beth told Steve, "Steve, after what I saw you do in the pool tonight, I think you're a cinch to pass the final certification exam."

"You think so?" Steve asked.

"I know it," Beth said.

The two lovers then went back in the house to shower and to relax for the rest of the day.

Beth's hunch was right; the next day, Steve took the final courses in order to be a certified scuba diver.

He passed and received his formal certification the next day.

Now all that remained was their vacation.

++++++++++

THE VACATION

DAY 1

This was the day when Beth's and Steve's vacation began. The couple drove fro East Hartford, CT as far as Hyannis, MA then took the ferry boat to Oak Bluff on Martha's Vineyard, and then drove the short distance to Edgartown where they took the much smaller ferry to Chappaquiddick Island which is adjacent to the main island. The two then drove up Main Street and then turned right and there it was: the cottage. It was a beautiful two story building that Beth and her late husband, Paul, built for themselves just 10 years earlier. The cottage had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms a play room, a laundry room, a kitchen, a living room, a dining room, and outside, a swimming pool and a hot tub area. It's location on the main street of the island made it convenient for Beth and her family to go into Edgartown proper or other areas of the cape to do their shopping.

"Well," Beth asked Steve, "how do you like the place?"

"Wow." Steve said, "I've never seen anything like this in all my life!!!"

Beth then said, "Just think, for the next two weeks this will be our home sweet home".

The first day was nothing more than unpacking and getting settled. After they unpacked, Beth and Steve then went outside to get both the pool and hot tub ready for their use during the next two weeks. They first went to the pool where it was cleaned and filled with water. Then the lovers went to the hot tub where they cleaned the tub, checked to see that the tub's mechanism was working and then filled up the tub with water. Everything was all set for a very sexy two weeks.

That evening Beth came up with an idea: "How about we drive over to the Dyke Bridge together. We'll have a nice picnic supper together then we'll spend the evening watching the sun go down before we come back to the cottage."

"That would be a wonderful idea," Steve said.

Beth could not believe the good fortune that had just happened to her.

"You know, Steve, when I first met you I never thought that I would be so much in love with you," Beth said as she rubbed her white hands against the deep dark black skin of Steve's ebony chest, "you're beautiful black body makes me go wild, makes me go crazy, makes me hot. I love you, Steve"

"I love you, too, Beth," Steve said.

And so Beth and Steve packed up a nice picnic supper of ham sandwiches, potato chips and Diet Coke and drove the short distance on Dyke Road, a small dirt road, towards Dyke Bridge. Once the interracial lovers got out of their car. they headed to the bridge where they had enjoyed their picnic supper. After they ate, the two watched together the most beautiful sunset that they ever saw. Beth then saw an opening: she took Steve left hand dragged him over the bridge and then in one brave and bold swoop opened up his pants, took out his huge black cock and placed it in her mouth. Beth was enjoying the hot sensations that came with the sucking of Steve's cock. The fact that this was the cock of a black man that she was sucking only made her more hot and excited.

Steve then proceeded to remove the rest of his clothes as Beth continued to apply her licking and sucking skills onto Steve's big huge black boner. It didn't matter to them that they were doing it on a public bridge in the outdoors. In fact the idea of getting it on together on a public bridge only made the sex even more exciting.

Beth then removed her own clothes as Steve passionately kissed her and sucked her beautiful freckled tits. Steve then lifted Beth up with his big strong arms and took her back to the area where they had their picnic and laid Beth on one of the chairs where Steve began licking on Beth's excited cunt. Beth was starting to feel the itch as Steve aggressively sucked and licked Beth's twat. Beth soon began to come as she began to shoot out loads of liquid cum from her pussy.

Beth then sucked Steve's cock for a few more minutes before Steve placed his big black cock into Beth's pussy. Together they spent the first night of their vacation outdoors on Dyke Bridge having the most wonderful sex that the interracial lovers ever experienced. Steve was fucking Beth while Beth was sucking Steve's handsome black cock. It was now so dark outside that the lovers were suddenly unable to see what they were doing despite the fact that streetlights were on. The two lovers kept going and going like a pair of Energizer bunnies. Finally, Steve shot a load of creamy thick load of cum onto Beth's tits. Beth then took Steve's cock into her mouth licking off all the remaining cum off his cock.

Beth and Steve took a rest for a few minutes and then got up to retrieve their clothes and put them back on. They then returned to their car where they proceeded to drive up Dyke Road back to their cottage.

Beth and Steve returned to the cottage where they then took a shower together and tired and worn out from a long day of traveling and getting settled, retired to bed to rest up for the two weeks of vacation ahead of them.

++++++++++

DAY 2

The second day of Beth's and Steve's vacation got off to a rotten and dismal start. It was raining outside and according to the weather forecasts it would remain that way for the rest of the day. Disappointed by the bad weather, the two lovers decided to make the best of it by watching some interracial porn. Beth was a big fan of interracial porn, especially of the white woman-black man variety.

"I brought along a large supply of hot interracial porn," Beth said.

"Is the porn good?" Steve asked.

"Why do you think I brought it up here in the first place?" Beth said.

And so Beth and Steve would spend much of the day watching hot interracial porn on the DVD player. As the day wore on, Beth was starting to feel hotter and hornier. Here mature 52 year old body was starting to `heat up and Beth was feeling flush all over her whole body. Finally unable to take it any longer, Beth pulled down Steve's pajama bottoms and began to suck his huge cock. As the movie kept playing, Beth started to, once again, go down on Steve, sucking on his huge big black cock. Steve was becoming excited as Beth applied up and down strokes with her lips, his body feeling the same intensity as Beth's mouth continued going up and down on his cock.

Beth then decided on a unique idea, she got out of her pajamas, put on her scuba gear, took Steve's hand and led him into the shower where Beth resumed her blow job on Steve. In the shower, the two lovers were going at it like animals, Steve was kissing Beth with wild abandon. he then dropped to the floor where he started to lick her quivering pussy. Beth was now in a state of arousal as Steve once again demonstrated his magic touch on Beth. Steve then took two of his fingers and pushed them into her pussy.

"Oh, Steve," Beth said, "this is incredible."

Beth was enjoying every minute of this vacation. Despite the inclement weather that forced them to cancel their plans for the day and forced them to remain inside their cottage, the lovers enjoyed the thrill of spending the day making love to each other.

Beth then had a wonderful and rather kinky idea. With her scuba gear still on, how about going outside naked, in the pouring rain and carry on their sexual activity. With her scuba gear still on Beth took her black boy toy out into the back yard of the cottage and in the pouring rain. Both Beth and Steve were kissing up a passionate storm together as the heavy rain began soaking their naked bodies. Beth then removed her scuba gear and knelt down on the wet grass taking Steve's huge cock into her mouth.

"What's going on, Beth?" Steve asked.

"I'm just getting it ready for you to fuck me", said Beth, "remember. the bigger the better."

And wile Beth was sucking hard on Steve's cock, Steve was taking Beth to the ground and began licking and playing with her cunt. Together, in the driving rain, the two interracial lovers were engaged in some of the hottest outdoor sex they had ever had. Beth then started to cum and let loose the hottest and wettest orgasm that Beth had ever experienced.

"AAAAGGGHH," Beth screamed, "MMMMM."

Steve then proceeded to stick his giant-sized cock into Beth's pussy. Beth screamed with delight as her black fuck toy placed his giant cock into her wet pussy. Beth was screaming with delight as Steve kept on thrusting his huge black man meat into Beth's pussy.

"GIVE IT TO ME, STEVE!!!" Beth screamed, "I WANT THAT BIG BLACK SAUSAGE OF YOURS IN ME!!!"

Steve's relentless fucking was driving Beth crazy.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Beth screamed, "KEEP FUCKING ME!!!!"

Steve was so relentless in his fucking that it was bringing out the best of him. Beth kept screaming and yelling until she could take it no more. Steve couldn't take it anymore and was about to shoot his creamy thick cum.

"I'M COMMINGGG!!!" Steve yelled, "I'M GOING TO SHOOT!!!"

Steve then shot much of his load around Beth's mouth and face. Beth was enjoying the salty sweet taste of Steve's cum savoring every drop. Tired and exhausted, the couple got up of the wet ground and went back inside the cottage where they took a nice hot shower to clean up and wash off the dirt and cum from their bodies. Steve was even enough of a gentleman to give Beth a hair shampoo.

Afterward, Steve and Beth went back to their bedroom and relaxed on the bed. While both were laying down on the be, Beth suggested and Steve agreed that since it was just going to be them living at the cottage that they both walk around the house nude. They would therefore be a nudist couple.

The couple then proceeded to have a nice lasagna dinner in the nude and then watched some TV in the living room. Their naked bodies arousing each other as they sat in the dark together.

The couple then retired to sleep for the night. Tomorrow would be another day. The weather forecast called for the rain to end and that tomorrow would be sunny and pleasant with highs in the 70's.

It was a day for the outdoor fun to begin.

++++++++++

DAY 3

Beth woke up the next morning and looked outside the window. The rain stopped, the sky cleared and the weather held out great promise of a beautiful sunny and warm day. Beth then shook Steve awake from his slumber, dragged him out of bed, and showed him the nice sunny day that was awaiting them.

walterk
walterk
81 Followers
12