White MILF, Black Boy Toy Ch. 06

Story Info
The Vacation Continues Days 10-12.
3.9k words
3.8
8.4k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterk
walterk
81 Followers

DAY 10

ANOTHER DAY OF WAITING

The following morning Beth woke up to a dreary day. It was pouring rain outside and the two lovers were waking up facing a day of boredom. Beth decided to alleviate the boredom by going out to the pond that was located next to the hut, put on her weight belt, put on her goggles, and dive all the way down to the bottom of the pond. Once on the bottom of the palm Beth was finally able to enjoy a few minutes of quiet time playing with herself.

Beth immediately placed her right finger into her clit, pretending that it was Steve's massive big cock. Beth's finger was moving slowly at first, then the movement of the finger started going faster and faster as Beth was taking in the thrill of full-fledged masturbation.

Beth kept going until she finally came to a full orgasm. The warmth that she felt all over her body was from the cum that radiated all over her body. Then Beth removed her belt and surfaced back up to the top of the pond. When Beth came back up she found a nice change: The rain stopped and the clouds parted. The sun came out and it was about to be a nice day after all. Beth returned to the hut to dry off when she found Steve had awaken from his slumber.

"Where were you all this time?" Steve asked.

"Taking an early morning swim out in the pond," Beth answered.

"That must have been refreshing. Hey, Beth, I see that it stopped raining. How about after breakfast we go back into the ocean and catch some fish for dinner," Steve asked.

"And don't forget having sex underwater," Beth suggests.

"You don't forget, don't you?" Steve joked.

"I would never forget a hot guy like you," Beth said.

And so, Steve and Beth had a nice morning breakfast of bananas and oranges. After breakfast the couple, naked everywhere except for their feet, put their scuba equipment on and together they walked right into the ocean. Once they descended into the ocean they encountered the largest school of catfish they ever saw. Taking advantage of this opportunity both Beth and Steve took their spears and together they rounded up about five fish for each spear for a total of ten.

Both Steve and Beth could not believe their good fortune. They captured enough fish for about a weeks worth of meals even though they held out hope that they would be rescued before then. Beth and Steve then surfaced to the top where they then returned to their hut where they placed the fish into a special box that was then covered to keep the fish from spoiling.

"Well, Steve, how about some of that hot naughty underwater hankie pankie you promised," Beth demanded.

Oh, alright, Beth," Steve said.

And so Beth and Steve went beck out to the ocean where they went back to doing what they liked to do best, and that was some underwater "sexploration".

Beth and Steve dived back into the ocean. The couple dived all the way down to the bottom floor of the ocean where Steve and Beth both removed their BCD's from their backs. The lovers then removed their regulators and began to kiss each other. The couple put their tongues into each other's mouths enjoying a good french kiss for about 15 minutes then Steve went down on her chest to lick Beth's hard nipples. Beth was getting very exited at the feel of Steve's slow tongue action around both her nipples and breasts as well. Steve then took his fingers and slowly moved them back and forth across her clit. Beth was filled with the ecstasy and thrill of a woman who was in a gang bang with two other black men. Ever since Steve entered her life with that job interview at her home, Beth was quickly drawn into the world of interracial love and sex. The old saying that "Once you go black. You never go back" rang true as far as Beth was concerned. Beth was now addicted to black cock and Steve showed her the beauty of interracial love.

After they both got some air from their regulators, Beth then sucked Steve's huge black cock. Beth moved up and down, slowly but surely, as Steve was feeling the erotic force of Beth's cock sucking. Steve then returned the favor by licking Beth's clit and vagina. The licking of Beth's clit caused huge sensations in her body. Beth was having an explosive orgasm as wave after wave of orgasmic cum flowed all over her body. Beth and Steve both relaxed for a bit trying to catch each other's breaths before Beth placed Steve's big black cock back into her mouth.

After a few more minutes of more oral sex, Steve replaced his cock in Beth's pussy. Steve's cock moved from slow and steady to fast and furious. Beth was taking in this underwater thrill to the hilt. She felt the full force of Steve's cock as it penetrated back and forth inside her vagina. Beth was starting to feel another orgasm come on and a few minutes later a wave of cum overwhelmed her once again.

Then it was Steve's turn to cum. Steve then pulled out his cock and jut like that, thick wads of Steve's creamy cum shot out of his cock and floated freely all over the ocean with Beth trying to collect the cum with her tongue.

The two lovers kissed and hugged each other. Then as they were putting on their BCD"S they discovered that they still had enough air to swim up to the surface. And so Beth and Steve swam up to the surface. After they reached land the couple took a walk back to their hut went inside and collapsed on their bed.

"You're getting better with time when you duck me," Beth said.

"Why, thank you, Beth," Steve said, "you're not a bad fuck yourself."

"I have something I have to tell you, Steve," Beth said.

"Ever since my Paul died, I felt lonely. Even though I had two daughters who were married and had kids of their own making me a grandmother, I felt that with Paul gone the light went out of my life," Beth said, "but when you came along you gave my life new meaning. Your beautiful black skin, big muscular body, and, more importantly your big, gigantic, muscular cock helped give me a new reason to live and a new reason to enjoy life. The way you fuck me in such a sweet gentlemanly manner and all that kinky underwater sex we had together gave me the most wonderful thrill I ever had. Steve, if anything the last few days on this island have brought us closer together. Please, Steve, I want to be with you forever."

"Aw, Beth, those were the sweetest words I have ever heard," Steve said.

"Gee, Steve, I hope that we can be rescued so our lives can get back to normal," Beth said.

"I hope so, too," Steve said.

And so Beth and Steve went back to sleep together.

A couple of hours later, the couple had a nice dinner of grilled catfish and fresh fruit. Beth took two catfish and washed and cleaned them in the cold water pond before Steve made a good campfire to broil them. The couple washed their meal down with the water from the pond.

After dinner, when it got dark, the couple relaxed and looked up at a very beautiful starry sky. Beth remarked how this meant that tomorrow should be a very nice day.

And with that, Beth and Steve went back inside their hut and retired for the evening.

++++++++++

DAY 11

A BIG SURPRISE AWAITS BETH & STEVE

Beth and Steve both woke up the next morning to a beautiful blue sky and sunshine. The couple decided that after breakfast they would take a nice walk to the other side of the island just to get a look at what that part of the island looked like.

And so after a simple breakfast of bananas and mango, the couple took a nice walk to the other side of the island. The other side was even more prettier than the side they were staying on. The flowers were very lush and colorful. The birds and other wildlife, with their beautifully colorful wings, provided a a splendid mosaic of beauty to the island.

Beth and Steve were strolling through the island together as the sweethearts they truly were. They were admiring everything about it. The beautiful trees and forestation made for some quality time for the couple to spend some quality time together. The couple then walked over to the edge of the island where the beach was located.

Next, Beth and Steve both saw a beautiful waterfall with a pond below.

"Want to get it on together sometime?" Beth asked seductively.

"Sure, why not," Steve said.

"You know," Steve said, "we could come over here some time and we may catch some fish. I wonder if there are any good amounts of fish out there?"

"There's only one way to find out," Beth said, "and that is to come out here and try."

Beth and Steve were walking along the beach area where they were taking in some of the most scenic view of the ocean when they discovered, way out in the distance,

were tiny figures of ships-mainly freighters-sailing past the island,

"Hey Beth," Steve shouted to Beth, "ships!!!"

'What?" Beth asked.

Steve showed Beth a group of ships way out in the ocean.

"I see lots of ships way out in the background. Here's the perfect opportunity to get their attention, Beth, we'll get their attention in a way that would have these ships turn around and come rescue us," Steve said.

"Alright, genius," Beth said, "how are the ships going to find us?"

"They have binoculars, don't they?" Steve said, "once they get a good look at the two of us standing here the ships will try to send a boat or two to come rescue us."

"Look," Beth said, "I want to get off this island as much as you do. But aren't you being a bit too unrealistic."

"Here, let me show you," Steve said.

And so, Steve took Beth in his arms and together they kissed passionately together. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. Their passion growing by the second. The pair then got down on the sandy beach and Steve once again began sucking on Beth's nipples and then her big tits. Beth was moaning and groaning as she felt Steve's sucking action all over her tits.

Beth did her part by getting up off the sandy floor of the beach and started sucking on Steve's big and massive black cock down her throat. Beth enjoyed sucking Steve's massive cock. It's big size and the massive loads of cum they shoot out providing lots of pleasure that Beth found to be the best part of her sexual experience with Steve.

Beth then returned to the sandy beach floor where Steve would move his tongue fro Beth's right tit all the way down her stomach and finally landed on here clit. Steve took his tongue and licked all over her clit. The sweet taste of Beth's beautiful clit was and has always been pleasing to the eyes. Beth was feeling even more exited about Steve's licking ministrations. They were as slow and steady as they came.Steve soon put his two fingers inside Beth's clit and vagina and Beth was as always enjoying some of the finest waves of orgasms she ever felt. Orgasm after orgasm, Beth was feeling the thrill of the cum as she came all over herself in a wild burst of orgasm.

Steve and Beth lay together on the sand for a few minutes catching their breaths before they continued with their lovemaking.

Beth and Steve resumed their lovemaking with Beth taking her left finger and placed it into her anal area. Beth was very good at finger fucking her ass as well as her pussy and even impressed Steve with her ability to enjoy the thrill of hot love making.

"Where did you learn that from?" Steve asked in amazement.

"I learned it from Paul. He showed me everything in the book," Beth said.

"He'd be well pleased with how far you came if he were still alive," Steve said.

"He sure would," Beth said.

Beth then took her finger out of her anal area and let Steve continue his in and out actions with his big and massive cock. Steve was going at it with the back and forth motions of his cock. Beth, with her anal finger fucking leading the way, was in deep sexual arousal and bliss. Steve kept fucking away until, finally, he shot load after load of hot creamy cum from his huge cock. The couple then dropped to the ground in sheer exhaustion. The two were laying together on the beach catching their breaths. When they finally got up they discovered that the boats they saw in the distance earlier had passed by them.

"Oh no," Steve shouted, "the ships didn't come!!!"

"What?" an astonished Beth asked.

"Those ships we saw earlier?" Steve said.

"Yes?" Beth asked.

"They passed by us without even stopping to rescue us," Steve said.

"Well, what did you expect, Steve, these freighters have important business to take care of," Beth said, "these ships operate on very tight and very strict schedules and the skippers of these ships are on the company's time and if the companies ever find out that the skippers were straying from their routes they could be fired."

Beth continued, "look, I want to get off of this island as much as you, but I'm sure that something will happen."

"You're right, Beth," Steve said, "let's walk back to the hut."

And so Beth and Steve walked back to their hut. Along the way they stopped at the lagoon and jumped in together to clean up and wash up after the sex they just had. They even french kissed together for about 15 minutes. Then, they walked back to their hut. When they arrived they immediately went inside and dropped on their bed where they took a nice nap.

A couple of hours later Beth and Steve awoke to a strange sound coming from outside. The couple went outside and saw a strange object coming from above that was carrying the strange sound. The flying object was a drone with a miniature camera attached on the top. The couple looked at each other bewildered.

"What do you think this object is?" Beth asked.

"Looks like a drone. In fact this looks like a Coast Guard drone," Steve said.

"Wow, does this mean we could be rescued?" Beth asked.

"I hope so," Steve said, "but let's not get our hopes up, okay?"

"Okay, I won't," Beth said dejectedly.

"Okay." Steve said, "let's have some dinner."

Beth and Steve then settled down to a nice fish dinner at their hut. Beth and Steve enjoyed the meal very much: Fish with some bananas from the numerous trees that dotted the island landscape. The couple were relaxed and enjoying themselves having their meal to their heart's content when all of a sudden they could hear the sounds of footsteps moving towards their hut. The footsteps were getting louder and louder. Finally, Frank, owner of the marina where Beth and Steve sailed from, and four other uniformed men-all from the Coast Guard arrived and announced that they were on the island to rescue them.

"Frank, is that who I think it is?" A startled Beth asked.

"Yes, Beth, it's me, Frank, you know, the operator of the marina where you kept your boat." Frank said, "and these are the four coast guard men who join me in rescuing you and your friend, Steve, from this island. Captain Anderson, Lieutenant Gardner, Lieutenant Gomez, and Admiral Cooper."

Beth cried as she gave Frank a big hug.

Steve then shook hands with the four coast guardsmen thanking them for their efforts

"But, Frank, how did you know where we were?" Beth asked.

"When your yacht failed to return at the usual time, I became worried about you and your friend," Frank said, "and so I got in contact with the Coast Guard and we began a search and rescue mission. When we approached this island, the coast guard then released a drone with a camera attached to it to fly over the island. When pictures from the drone camera had both you and Steve in them, we decided to go in and make the rescue attempt."

"Wow," Steve said, "words alone cannot describe how much all of this time and effort mean to us."

"You know what, Frank Beth asked.

"What?" Frank asked.

"There were times when I thought people would forget about us." Beth cried, "That nobody would come and rescue us and Steve and I would be left to rot on this god forsaken island to die. I don't know what to say except thank you."

"Your very welcome, Beth," Captain Anderson said, "plus remember, Beth, this is the 2020's and the technology to rescue people in maritime accidents and disasters is a lot more advanced and modern."

The work of rescue got under way, Beth went into the hut and retrieved all of her belongings. Then she and Steve put on clean white bathrobes to hide their nakedness. The castaway couple and their rescuers then went to the beach area where a large dinghy was waiting to take them to the boat.

Once Beth and Steve got on the boat, they and the crew along with Frank sped along to Martha's Vineyard. Beth and Steve were alone in their private cabin together. Tired and exhausted, they were now on their way back to civilization to get cleaned up, have a decent hot meal and get checked up before they could resume their life together

For Beth and Steve the maritime accident and being struck on the island was in many ways a test. They managed to find ways to survive on the island and their love for each other not only survived but thrived and was strengthened by this experience.

Now alone together, the tired and exhausted couple were now alone together this time with hands together in prayer, thanking God for their safe and sound delivery.

The rescue boat arrived on Martha's Vineyard where they were taken to Martha's Vineyard Hospital where they would be held overnight for observation, a nice hot

shower and a nice and decent hot meal.

++++++++++

DAY 12

REST, RECOVERY, AND..... BETH AND STEVE LOOK TO THE FUTURE.

Beth and Steve were released from Martha's Vineyard Hospital the next day and, after picking up Beth's car at the marina, the couple returned to the cottage where they would spend the day resting and looking ahead to the future.

Beth and Steve were forever changed by their experience on the island. The relationship which began as a strictly business matter in the form of hiring someone to help keep up her yard has now totally blossomed into a fully romantic and committed love for each other. Beth and Steve were put through a very stern test of wills that put them through everything that was thrown at them such as rain, creatures, humidity, as well as the disaster that beached them on the island in the first place.

But now, Beth and Steve realized that they were now more in love than ever. Their experience together only tightened and strengthened the loving bond they had together. From the hospital, Beth and Steve took a cab over to the marina where Beth's yacht was and they retrieved their car to return to their cottage. Once the couple returned to the cottage they took a nice warm shower together. Then they climbed into bed together to catch up on some lost sleep.

Beth and Steve both decided to spend the day at the cottage resting up from their ordeal. While having breakfast together Beth showed Steve the website of a realtor in Newton, MA. On the website Beth found a small one bedroom, one bathroom place that, she thought, would make a nice new place for the two to live in.

"Steve?" Beth said. "look here."

"Yes," Steve said.

"Look," Beth said, "in the Boston suburb of Newton there is a nice beautiful little home that is up for sale. It has one bedroom and one bathroom. Boston is less than an hour from here which would mean less driving time. So, Steve, how do you like it?"

"Nice home, Beth, but what about the home in East Hartford." Steve asked.

"I'm going to sell it," Beth said, "too many memories of Paul. It was getting more upsetting by the day to face the memories. Now that I have found the right man in you, I have finally decided to make a clean break with the past and make a fresh start with you."

"A great idea," said Steve.

"Alright," Beth said, "let's drive up to Newton, tomorrow, and we'll look at the house and see what happens."

Then Beth and Steve, with the looks of two kids about to raid the proverbial cookie jar, ran to their bed and together they kissed up a passion. Then Steve went down on Beth and began to suck on her freckled tits. Steve then went down on Beth and began to lick and suck her clit. Beth was exited by the tongue action of Steve. Steve kept going on Beth's clit practically forever as Beth was in seventh heaven by the force of Steve's licking. Beth then grabbed Steve's big cock and shoved it in her mouth. The couple were enjoying themselves together in hot sexual bliss and wonder.

walterk
walterk
81 Followers
12