White Slave Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
Debbie must pay the price for her escape but is rescued.
3.8k words
4.45
20.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

*****

Chapter 3

For the second day in a row Debbie woke with her naked body in agony, but this time there was nothing sensual or erotic about her soreness. While her muscles ached, her skin was pitilessly sensitive with bruises and red stripes from the top of her chest to below her knees. She appeared to have bathed, because all of the dirt and evidence of her day with the town folk was gone. Every movement on the bed seem to magnify the soreness from all her muscles and the rough sheets against her skin made her naked body recoil in misery.

Rough sheets and a lumpy mattress ... The sheets in the castle had been satin sheets and the softest bed she had ever slept in. Her eyes flew wide open trying to figure out where she was. As she scanned the room, she quickly determined that she was not in the castle. Her small room had one rock wall, which she guessed was the outside wall. All the other walls had been painted a neutral eggshell color and unlike her castle room, this room had a closed door.

She sat up in her bed instantly regretting it as every muscle in her body protested. It was then that she noticed a bottle of Tylenol and a glass of water sitting on her bedside table. Debbie quickly shook out three Tylenol, popped them in her mouth and drank the entire glass of water. After an almost Herculean effort, Debbie stood by the bed teetering unsteadily as her muscles finally remembered how to wrestle with gravity.

She shuffled over to the door and tried the doorknob, it was locked. She shook her head knowing that she was still a prisoner and figured it was still the master of the castle, but where was she now, certainly not in the castle. She shuffled back to bed and lay down waiting for the Tylenol to kick in. She closed her eyes and as she drifted off to sleep, she tried to remember all that had happened the day before.

*****

As Debbie's master and the Lord of the castle left her behind, the townsfolk closed ranks and converged around her. She was bound tightly to an X-frame that was mounted on a wooden cart and her master had given her to the townspeople for 24 hours. It seemed as though the towns' people couldn't wait to get their hands on one of the Lords gorgeous sex slaves.

Almost immediately Debbie had tongues, lips and fingers probing her from her neck to her knees. Obviously, her breasts and nipples, pussy and anus were very popular spots, but surprisingly her navel, the backs of her knees and even her under arms also garnered a lot of attention. She felt a plug go through her sphincter and a vibrator go into her pussy, with no hesitation both began to vibrate.

Debbie's fear of what was going to happen to her made it hard to breathe and she had knots in her stomach. Despite her fear and terror, her body began to respond to the stimulations and vibrations invading her spectacularly stretched and bound form. She watched the crowd as they worshiped her with their hands, lips and tongues. The words of the master of the castle came back to her and she realized that she was to be a sexual gift to these people. She had never been used like this and it was humiliating and degrading to be used a sex object for a crowd of common folk, but still her body responded to the stimulation.

In his instructions, the master of the castle, told everyone that she was not to be penetrated or harmed, but to be used as a slave for their pleasure. As she remembered all of this the fear began to wane, but the vibrations inside her began to take on a new feeling of pleasure. She fought the unwanted pleasure inside her, but the unrelenting vibrations on all her erogenous zones began to take its toll.

Her mind went to the beautiful dance and the way the lord of the castle made delicious love to her. She longed for that special feeling his love making provided and regretted her escape. The disappointment in his eyes and the sadness in his posture, told her that he lamented having to give her to the townsfolk. She had to be punished for her escape and she needed to be taught a lesson. However, Debbie could tell he didn't want to punish her, but immerse himself in the passion her body provided. She felt the same and wanted to feel him buried deep inside her.

The two men who had originally tied her to the X-frame now mounted a large floating head vibrator against her clit and turned it on. Immediately, her body reacted and she threw her head back screaming in exasperation and unwanted desire. They all seemed to know exactly what to do to coax passion from every pore of her body.

Debbie didn't want to be their toy and fought the sensuous stroking of her nipples, belly and womanly folds. She knew she was a beautiful princess and fought against their stimulations, but they were unceasing and eventually began to break through her defenses. It was like walking into the ocean with waves softly lapping at your feet and then harder against your knees until waves of pleasure became blissful crashing whitecaps. They became harder and more forceful as she struggled against the suffocating pressure of the inescapable vibrations.

The first orgasm twisted her body as she fought to get away from the gut-twisting rapture. Her hips vibrated and her abs knotted, while her arms and legs heaved against her bonds trying to curl into a fetal position to protect her sexual core. The vibrations continued and she was doomed to repeat cum after body contorting cum. Debbie felt like a helpless toy and source of amusement as the townspeople stood and laughingly watching as her tightly bound body helplessly spasm in forced blissful agony.

Some of the townspeople brought picnics as they watched her writhe, struggle, thrash and squirm as part of their show. Degrading tears poured down her cheeks, while her breasts wobbled insolently and her hips danced an exotic mambo. She had no control over her body and felt like an animal at the zoo as they forced her body to endure unending suffocating orgasms in front of them. The degradation and humiliation left her a crying, struggling ball of tormented flesh.

The townsfolk played her like a puppet on a string. They could tease or torture any part of her body eliciting spasms and erotic moans. Rivers of tears flowed down her cheeks as the degradation continued through the morning with everybody in the town having their turn. She no longer felt like the beautiful princess she had always known she was, but now she was what they told her she was. She was a naked slut on display and one that could cum seemingly on demand. Every forced orgasm left her feeling more like their degraded plaything and less like the beautiful princess she had been two days ago.

After several hours, townspeople dispersed and the two men met originally tied her up brought her some water and fed her some kind of porridge. It took her several minutes for reality to return and even though she was still bound to the X-frame she began to feel human again. Debbie looked down at her body and she was covered in dirt and saliva. She felt dirty and used and wanted nothing more than to take a bath, but that was not to be.

Two men that had originally bound her, now doused her in water, washing off the evidence of this morning's debauchery. They left her for 30 minutes in the sun to dry and then grabbed the yoke of the cart and began to move her around the town. They pulled up in front of every house in the town giving each household 30 minutes with this beautiful slave.

Debbie had hoped that after this morning they would leave her alone, but that had only been the beginning. For the rest of the afternoon and into the evening she was tormented and forced to cum at some households and spanked or whipped in others. There were a few households that treated her kindly and gave her water while cleaning her up, but most had their own inventive ways of taking advantage of the lowly naked slut.

Debbie was lost in a fog of depravity, never knowing where she was or who was tormenting her. Towards the middle of the afternoon her mind shut down, she had endured more than she thought was humanly possible. As the sun set, she was moved back to the town center and left alone with the big vibrator still humming away on her sensitive and raw clit. The last thing she remembered was the inescapable vibrations and the unending orgasms that had become her punishment for the day.

*****

Now she was in this room and had no idea how she had gotten here or where she was. She got off the bed and slowly worked her way to the bathroom. The Tylenol had started to kick in but she still ached everywhere. The mirror in the bathroom revealed how far she had fallen. Her gorgeous locks were a tangled mess, but it was her face and eyes that told the truth. Her eyes were sunken and dark with her despair and the bright light in her eyes was gone.

She had been taught the beauty and fire of passion that belonging to someone can be and then the humiliation and degradation that punishment can bring. Debbie didn't know if she could even go back to her old life, too many lessons had been delivered and learned, with her desires being changed forever.

She twisted suddenly as she heard keys rattling in the door and all the muscles in her tormented body screamed in agony. A short, balding, heavy set man came through the door carrying a box of something she couldn't make out. He glanced at the bed and when he didn't find her there his head swiveled to all other parts of the room until their eyes met. She grabbed a towel off the rank in the bathroom and covered most of her torso.

Debbie did not recall ever having seen this man. He didn't look threatening, but she knew he had something to do with keeping her locked up in this room. She stared at him as he entered the room and locked the door behind him and as he turned back around she asked, "Who are you?"

A smirk appeared on his face as he answered, "I am your new Master!" He advanced towards Debbie with an evil glint in his eye as he added, "I stole you away from the townsfolk last night. They didn't deserve anything as delicious as you, so now you are mine."

A shiver ran down Debbie's back as he said, "You are mine." The way he said it was almost evil and she stepped back away from him.

He laughed manically, continued to advance and said, "Where are you going? Do you think you can get away from me? I own you now."

Debbie's back hit the wall and she knew she had nowhere to go. Things had gone from bad to worse, but she had to find a way to survive. Deflection that is she needed to do. She let the towel slip a little revealing the upper slope of her breasts and asked, "What's in the box?"

Debbie's distraction worked and the fat man stopped, looked down in the box and responded, "Oils and Arnica to help soothe and heal my slaves skin after what the townsfolk did to her."

Debbie immediately knew where this was headed. He was going to put his hands all over her body and disgusting goosebumps erupted on her skin. The air went out of her lungs as she sighed, everybody else wanted her body, why not this guy? She didn't want this guy to touch her, but she may need to use her body to get away from this guy. If she was honest the oils and arnica would help her body heal from the abuse yesterday. Still, she couldn't give him what he wanted, so she said, "Thank you for bringing the treatments, you could set the box on the bed and I will use them in a little while."

The fat, bald man laughed and responded, "I am you master now and it is my job to take care of you. So, go lie on the bed and I will apply the treatments where I see fit. Go now!"

Debbie didn't get the masterful authority from this guy and really didn't get the master feel from him. As a result her arrogance reasserted itself as she commanded, "I know where I hurt and how to take care of my body, so leave the box and I will take care of my business! This is not something you need to worry about or take care of I will take care of my own body!"

Before she even finished her spoiled diatribe, the box landed on the floor, the towel was stripped from her hands and her hands were bound behind her back. It all happened so fast she had no fight or response to his actions. With strength that belied his lack of bulk and size, he grabbed her legs and threw her over his shoulder. As he carried her to the bed he muttered, "Now I know why you were being punished by the Master of the castle. You are a spoiled brat and some lessons need to be learned."

He threw her face down on the bed and sat on her legs immobilizing her. He immediately swatted the left cheek of her glorious ass. Debbie screamed and instantly tried to cover her ass with her bound hands. He spanked the right cheek of her ass and as she moved to cover her painful cheek his hand came down hard on the uncovered cheek.

Tears were streaming down Debbie's cheeks as she cried and screamed her pain. The fat, bald master was grinning joyously as overlapping red handprints appeared on her delicious bottom. He would have liked a little more weight on his new slave and would have enjoyed watching her buttocks jiggle as he spanked her. Still, Debbie's firm tight ass turned red and the now overlapping handprints were spectacularly erotic.

He continued spanking her until her pleading, cries and whimpers began to take on an air of sincerity. He noticed that her hands were no longer trying to cover her now cherry red ass, but instead her fists were balled up and her hips were lifting into each swat. He noticed the wet spot on the bedspread along with her scent and realized that the pain was becoming erotic for her. It was then that he stopped and flipped her over on her back.

He watched her cries lift her chest and hollow her abs with deep heaving breaths. This had the other effect of lifting her breasts into a teasing sway with her nipples hard and beckoning. Still he saw some of her arrogance still in her eyes and slapped each breast creating a gorgeous red hand print that almost made him want to do more. However, the objective had been help heal her from yesterday's abuse, so he stopped himself.

Debbie's eyes were full of tears from the pain and the humiliation, but her mouth was closed and she appeared contrite. He got off of her hips and went to retrieve the oils he brought, but he kept a wary eye on her to make sure she didn't move. The spanking had renewed Debbie's pain from yesterday and she didn't want any more, so she lay still with her arms bound underneath her.

The fat, bald man sat on the bed and looked deep into her eyes and when Debbie averted her face he knew she was trying to be a good slave. He grabbed her chin and made her look into his eyes and said, "My name is Charles, but you may only call me Master. Now we will begin the healing of your body."

He first pulled out a bottle of brownish liquid and began rubbing dabs of the oil into the red and purple spots on her skin. He began to narrate, "This is tincture of Arnica a will help reduce the bruising and help heal your battered body." After he used the Arnica on her bruises he switched to an oil the color of her tanned skin and it had a scent that calmed her. He continued his narration, "This oil is my own mix that contains Lavender, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang and Sandalwood among others and will help you and your muscles relax." He forgot to mention that it will also promote arousal.

His touch was soft and soothing with maybe a little bit of sensuality in each caress. Her breasts and nipples had been heavily abused and he spent a long time caressing and soothing her breast flesh. The more he caressed her the more engorged her nipples became and soon he noticed an arch in her back presenting her breasts for his caress.

He saw her eyes watching him and they had softened her look of distain. Charles saw that Debbie was full of passion as her body began to twist and preen into his touch and with the right caress he felt like she might enjoy being his slave. One hand continued his work on her breasts, but seemed to spend more time caressing and tweaking her nipples. While the other hand traveled over the skin stretched tightly over her ribs and down her concave belly.

Debbie felt her body coming alive again. Warmth and tingles mixed with his erotic and soothing touch had her squirming on the bed. Never in her life would Debbie let a man like Charles touch her the way he was, but her body seemed to have come alive. After two full day of teasing, torment and more orgasms than she could count, she hungered for more and craved the kind of touch her new master was giving her.

As his hand roamed over her hips and mound of Venus Charles saw the muscles under her skin squirming and lifting her sensitive parts into his caresses. Her eyes had a faraway lusty look that told him to do whatever he wanted, because she desired it. As his finger slid between her womanly lips he felt her slick arousal and heard a sensuous moan pass her lips.

He gently parted her pussy lips, lightly caressing her clit and easily mixing her nectar with his oils as he stroked her G-spot. Debbie's breathing was heavy as passions fire raged in her nuzzled nipples and fondled pussy. She felt an orgasm building inside her as her torso squirmed in an attempt to find more stimulation. Charles smiled deviously as her body came alive under his practiced hands.

He watched her twist and lift her hips trying for more and more of his unbelievable touch. She felt the orgasm rushing towards her, when suddenly his hands and fingers were gone and were now rubbing the oil into her legs. She moaned in exasperation and Charles smiled a crooked little smile. His hands continued to rub his oil into all of her damaged skin, but they would always return to her erogenous areas to keep her passion percolating.

It was when he heard Debbie softly muttering, "Please, Please, Please finish me!" That he flipped her over onto her stomach and began working on the damaged skin of her back. Debbie was desperate for him to finish what he started and she instantly spread her legs wide apart. Charles saw the blatant invitation and continued to tease her ravenous pussy with his deft touch.

Debbie no longer felt sore or achy, but alive with her whole body craving an orgasm, a real orgasm given to her by a man and not a machine. At this point it didn't matter that he was short, fat or bald, she just wanted a man to show her the bliss she had been missing. As his finger slid back inside greedy slot, another finger easily entered her brown star and she groaned, "Oh God Please ... More ... Please Master more!"

That's what he wanted to hear, her calling him Master, but he still needed to make her want to stay, so he continued to push her towards her deep orgasmic abyss. Debbie's mind was spinning in glorious rapture as she circled the drain going towards her passions goal. She was almost there when he flipped her onto her back and she screamed her lost passion, "Please Master Please ... make me yours ... show me what a real master can do."

That was what he wanted and with his finger filling her bung hole, his mouth covered her clit with his tongue lashing the sensitive nub. Debbie felt as if she was caught in the headlight of a runaway train as her cum exploded through her entire body. She bucked and arched her back as she fed her sexual core to this hungry predator. She couldn't see, she couldn't hear, she couldn't breathe, she could only feel the bliss coursing through her body.

Charles continued to feast on Debbie's nectar as her body thrashed in ecstasy and he held her tight as she glorified the paradise he had given her. She was in a passionate stupor as the orgasm never seemed to end. Never in her life had she cum this hard or this long and she knew her heart would stop if it continued. Her heart didn't stop and her breath came back only to be ripped away again as another orgasm washed over her like an unstoppable tsunami. Charles took her over and over until Debbie began babbling and speaking in tongues as her mind shut down and her body went spastic.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12