White Slut Gets Black Bred Pt. 01

Story Info
A white teacher hooks up with a black senior student.
10.3k words
4.33
53.5k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hachu
hachu
39 Followers

All characters in the story are 18+

This story is about a white girl that cheats on her boyfriend and gets pregnant by a BBC.

Cheryl is a 31-year-old white woman, and has been dating her white boyfriend, Mike, for 5 years. She's a skinny, tall, blonde hipster type woman that looks way younger than her age. Dark blonde hair, blue eyes, pale white skin, and perky little 34 B cup tits with pink nipples. She always shaves her pussy, and when she's turned on and wet, her puffy fat labia lips spread open and show off her pink tender flesh in her pussy, while her clit sticks out erect like a little button. She's about 5'7, with a skinny, tone body at 125lbs. She has long, skinny, slender legs, and big sexy size 10 feet. Also, a plump, but perky pale white ass that has a slight jiggle when she walks.

When she was younger, she was a rebellious punk rocker chick. She's always been more of a tomboy girl her whole life, but with a sexy body and cute, gorgeous face. And she started getting tattoos when she was 18. She has a tattoo of a fox on her right forearm, flowers on her right shoulder, her entire right side of her body has a tattoo of a pin up girl, a bird in a cage on her back, a cute little snail on her lower waist, and her favorite tattoo is a skull on the top of her right foot.

Her boyfriend Mike is 35 years old and is a short white guy. He is a rich doctor, but he's also very gullible and naive, and Cheryl's narcissistic side of her takes advantage of Mike. She's lied to him about stuff a lot, like how many guys she's slept with in her life, and she even cheated on him a few times years ago.

Her and Mike got in a fight and she had to go to work. Her co-worker John always flirted with her, and that night Cheryl told John that she didn't care about Mike or their relationship anymore. That night after work, Cheryl followed John into his car and flirted with him until, with a smirk on her face, she leaned down in his seat and took his cock out of his pants. She sucked on John's big cock for an hour, hearing her phone buzzing the whole time, knowing it was Mike trying to call her. She didn't care at all, and sucked that big hard cock until John put his hand on her head, and held her mouth down on him while he blew his entire load into her mouth. He felt how she kept sucking his dick while he was nutting, and she swallowed all his cum and ate it. When he was finished, she just sat up, wiped some cum off her lips, and looked at her phone.

She texted her boyfriend, "Hey! Stuck in traffic. Be home in a bit!"

John looked at Cheryl and said, "Why are you still with that guy?"

Cheryl said, "Because he's got money! And because he's dumb and won't even realize when I go home that I just ate some other guys cum tonight"

She went back to Mike's apartment and just watched tv with him like nothing happened. He never found out about it.

Another time she cheated on Mike was when she was pissed off at him, and she wanted to mess around with John again after work. In the back of his car in the dark parking lot, Cheryl found out about John's ass fetish. He told her exactly what he wanted to do to her, and she did it submissively and loved it. John had her in the backseat with her pants pulled down around her ankles, and had her face down and ass up. He got behind her, spread her perky tight ass cheeks, and went down and licked her entire ass crack with his tongue. He loved the musky scent of her sweaty asshole as he pressed his nose on her puckered up butthole and sniffed it so hard as he was jerking off his cock. ## this sexual attention and felt like such a dirty girl. She pressed her ass back on John's face because she knew he liked it. That cheating episode with John ended with him licking her ass until he jacked onto her butthole. Cheryl knew all she had to do was pull her panties back up her legs, and Mike would never even find out what she did that night.

The biggest lie that Cheryl's told Mike is how she doesn't want to have any.. The truth is, just not with him. It has been a big fight between the couple in the past year. Mike really wants to have. and start a family with Cheryl. She always makes excuses like she doesn't want to yet.

Cheryl's boyfriends and hook ups in her life have only ever been white guys. She likes to be very submissive during sex, and has lets many guys use her hard in the past. Right after she turned 18, she went to a college party with her friend. She got really drunk, and this older guy at the party took her upstairs with him. She remembers losing her anal virginity that night as he fucked her in the ass. Then he laid her on her back, and she let him pull her head off the side of the bed, and fuck her mouth until he blew his load down her throat. But she is very turned on by race play fantasies that she keeps a secret to herself. When Mikes gone on trips for work, she will watch BLACKED RAW videos and masturbate. It brings out that rebellious girl in her, where she feels like it's naughty, bad, and so risky to fuck a black guy like that. Just thinking about it when she masturbates turns her on, and she gets a sexual rush through her body thinking about having unprotected sex with a big black cock.

Cheryl was able to get a substitute teacher job for the very last day of the year at the local high school. One of the teachers was sick, so they called Cheryl and asked her to come in. She's never done it before but was super excited to try it. That same Friday, Mike was leaving for a business trip, and was going to be gone for a few days. He was going to drop Cheryl off at the school in the morning, so he could go in and introduce himself and say hi to some of the teachers. Their apartment was right next to the school, so Cheryl could just walk home at the end of the day.

She wanted to look cute, but not too sexy at her job. She wore black skinny jeans that were tight on her long legs, and wrapped around her firm plump ass cheeks, showing off her big thigh gap between her legs. A white button up shirt to look professional, and black open toed high heels. Cheryl has always loved getting attention from men, and loves when guys stare at her feet when she wears her high heel shoes. That's why she got her foot tattoo, to bring more attention to her feet.

Cheryl and Mike go into the school in the morning and introduce themselves to some of the other teachers they see. All the teachers love Cheryl, saying how she's so pretty and sweet, and they say how Cheryl and Mike make such a cute couple.

Mike is about to leave for his trip and he says, "Bye babe. I love you! I'll call you tonight."

Cheryl is standing by the front door of the school, just staring down at her phone, not even caring what he says to her. She says, "Yeah I have to go."

Cheryl arrives in her class that she's about to teach. It's the last day so she's only going to make the students watch a video. The bell rings and the students come in and sit down and they see this young looking, tatted up white girl writing her name on the board.

Cheryl says, "Hello class. I kind of have a weird last name, so you can just call me Ms. D. Your teacher's sick today so I'm the substitute, but don't worry, you're just watching a video!"

Trey is 18 years old, a senior, and the tallest black guy on the basketball team. Even though he's 18, he looks older than that because of his well built body. He walks in the room and can't believe how sexy this sub is. He is about 6'3, muscular with a toned body, and has a cock bigger than most porn stars. When his penis is soft, it hangs down 10 inches between his legs, always swinging and showing through when he wears basketball shorts or thin sweatpants. But when he's horny and his cock gets fully erect, it's 11 inches, thick, veiny, slightly curved up, a fat mushroom tip head at the end, and a big hanging ball sack. He looks Cheryl up and down and checks her out. That sexy face, skinny tone body, that wide thigh gap showing between her legs, and those big sexy white feet in her high heels. He sees how she's all tatted up, and it gives him the impression that she's a bad girl and likes a little bit of pain.

He leans over to his friend next to him and says, "God damn....I wanna fuck that chick so bad bro. She looks like she's 20 too. How the hell is she a teacher?"

His buddy Jamal, who is a 18 year old senior also, says back, "Bro I know. Young, pretty pale white girl. God damn. Ask her how old she is, I dare you."

When Cheryl's done giving her introduction, she asks if there's any questions. She sees one of the black boys in the back of the class raise his hand.

She says, "I'm sorry, I don't know any of you. What's your name, and what's your question?"

Trey says, "Hey Ms. D, my name's Trey. I was just wondering how old you are..."

The class laughs because it's obvious to everyone Trey's flirting with the new substitute. Cheryl couldn't help but check out Trey when he stood up. He was so tall with a sexy muscular body for a boy in high school. She can tell how Trey's staring at her that he likes her. She smiles and likes the attention, making her feel sexy in front of the whole class.

Cheryl says, "Well Trey, I am 31. I don't feel that old, but I am"

The video starts and Trey and Jamal text on their phones back and forth during class.

Trey texts, "Damn she looks like she's fucking 20 or something bro"

Jamal texts back later, "Bro...her numbers posted in a contact list on the school's website."

He texts Trey her name and the cell number that's listed on the site. Trey quickly searches her name on Instagram and finds her open profile. He looks through all of Cheryl's photos in the back of the class, while she's at the teacher's desk watching the video.

He can tell she's a little attention whore by the photos she posts. Tons of seductive, sexy looking selfies, and he finds a pic of her in her bathing suit, and sees even more tattoos on her body, including the full side tattoo of the pin up girl on Cheryl's right side.

Trey texts Jamal the pic and says, "Bro, I wanna fuck this bitch so bad. Look at this shit....Tonight I'm gonna text her cell and send a video of my dick. I wanna see what she says."

Jamal texts back, "FUCKING DO IT! haha. Do you know if she has a boyfriend?"

Trey texts, "Yeah there's a few recent pics of her with some white guy. How much do you wanna bet though that this chick is a slut?"

The class was over and the bell rings. As Trey is getting up to walk out of the class, he's checking out Cheryl the whole time.

He walks up to her and says, "Hey Ms. D., I gotta say you look damn good for being 31. Sexy tats too."

Cheryl is sitting on the teachers chair with her legs crossed, and her right foot dangling in the air in front of her in her high heel shoe. She notices Trey looking down at her foot when he talks about her tattoos. She can tell by the look in his eyes that this boy is turned on by her feet, and she kinda likes it. She smirks up at him, knowing she's teasing this boy now, all alone with just him in the classroom. She sticks her foot out a little higher and shows off her foot tattoo to him.

She says, "Yeah this is my latest one. Hurt like hell, but the pain is part of the experience."

Cheryl gets a big grin and smile on her face showing her pearly white teeth.

She says, "I'm guessing you're on the basketball team, since you're like 6 '5. How old are you?"

Trey says, "I'm legal. I'm 18, but I'm way bigger than my age. I'll see you later Ms. D."

He makes Cheryl blush and have a big grin on her face because she likes getting hit on like that. He sees her blue eyes and cute smile, and can't stop thinking about how bad he wants to see those blue eyes look up at him while he lays his big black cock on her face.

Before Cheryl walks home, she stops in the teachers' lounge and gets a water. There's an older white male teacher alone in there with her, and he checks Cheryl out. He was not attractive at all, and she did not want anything to do with him.

He walks up to her and says, "Hey....you the new substitute? I'm Mark. Hi."

Cheryl looks at this guy with her bitch face, and just ignores him like he's nothing. She can tell he's some loser old white guy and doesn't even wanna pretend to be interested in him.

Mark says, "Hey I saw you today, and was wondering if I can take you out to dinner? You're gorgeous."

Cheryl looks at this guy again, and kind of laughs under her breath.

She says, "Um no. I have a boyfriend. And you're totally not my type anyways. See ya."

Cheryl walks out of the room feeling so powerful with how she just turned down that older white guy. She thinks to herself how 5 minutes ago she was just flirting with a black boy in her class, and she wouldn't even give that white guy a minute of her time. She laughs and walks down the hall.

Once she's gone, Mark says to himself, "Fucking bitch..."

Cheryl leaves the school and has a smirk on her face, thinking about how she felt so young again like she was in high school when she was flirting with Trey at the end of the class. She knew if she had the chance she'd probably fuck him. She thinks about his tall muscular body, and how he's in shape and could probably fuck for hours without getting tired. It makes her think about the BLACKED RAW videos. She always imagined herself in those videos when she masterbates to them, and she can totally imagine Trey being one of those big sexy black guys.

It's late on that Friday night, and Cheryl's alone in her boyfriend's apartment. She knows Mike will probably call her to talk before he goes to sleep in his hotel room. She thinks it's kind of funny how he still tries to call her when he's gone on his trips. Most of the time she never answers his calls, and just makes up some lie about how she was busy and forgot. She watches tv on the sofa, and is dressed in short red booty shorts, and a black tank top that she wears to bed. Suddenly, her phone buzzes and she thinks it's probably a text from Mike telling her good night. She opens the text and it's an unknown number.

The text says, "Hey Ms. D. It's Trey from school. This is what was hanging between my legs during class while I was checking you out today..."

He texts Cheryl a video of him in his room. He's holding his hard black cock and smacking it in the palm of his hand, making loud smacking sounds with it. Cheryl can't believe this video. She's kind of in shock, but once the video ends, she restarts it and watches it again.

She says to herself, "Holy shit...."

She sees Trey's long, thick black dick. Veins popping out on the shaft, thick mushroom head at the end of it, and how his cock curves up a little bit. She imagines what that would feel like, that curve, just rubbing her pussy walls deep in her.

She sits there thinking about what to do. She knows she shouldn't be texting this boy from school, but that narcissistic, selfish side of her takes over. She thinks that Mike won't find out. She just wants to have some fun and flirt a little bit.

Cheryl texts back, "First of all Trey, how did you get my number haha? Second, why are you sending me videos of your Big Black Cock haha?"

Trey reads Cheryl's text and when he sees how she said Big Black Cock, he knows for sure she watches interracial porn and is probably a huge slut.

He texts back, "Don't worry how I got your number haha. I think you're a fucking sexy little snowbunny, and I gotta show you what I'm packing."

He sends Cheryl another video of him swinging his big cock around while he has her Instagram photos on his computer screen.

Cheryl sees his big, long dick swinging around like it's a black bat between his legs, smacking his thighs and chest. She sees her photos in the background and thinks how this boy went to the trouble of searching for her number and Instagram page, and that turns her on.

Wanting to flirt more with him, Cheryl texts, "Not gonna lie, that things fucking huge haha. Way bigger than my boyfriends..."

She wonders if by dropping the hint that she has a boyfriend it will make him back off. She hopes he doesn't care. It would be a huge turn on for her if Trey wanted her to cheat. Her pussy starts to get wet in her tight booty shorts as she feels the adrenaline rush from the thought of cheating.

Trey texts, "I saw those pics of you and your white boyfriend. I bet he's got a tiny dick haha. Nothing compared to my 11 inches."

Cheryl read 11 inches and is impressed, but she acts like a tease to Trey and and says, "No way you're 11 inches haha"

Trey texts back, "Oh yeah haha? I bet it's bigger than that cute white face of yours Ms. D. I bet if I lay my cock on your face, my balls would be on your chin, and the tip of my dick would be above your hair haha"

Cheryl reads how he described laying his big black cock on her face, and it turns her on imaging that. She bites her lower lip because she's so turned on right now.

She still likes being a little tease to him, and texts, "Yeah right haha. It ain't that big hehe"

Trey can tell by how she's still flirting with him and texting back and forth like this that he can break this bitch down and fuck her.

He texts back, "Let me prove it to you. What's you doing tonight...?"

Things are getting a little more serious now, but Cheryl still wants more. She's biting her lip, smiling, while she's flirting with this black boy from school.

She texts, "I'm just chilling alone tonight at my boyfriend's apartment watching tv...."

Trey is stroking his cock while looking at her pics, and texting back and forth. Looking at a pic of her from her Instagram where she's in a short dress and high heels. He's slowly working his cock head, staring at her, and thinking about how bad he wants to get her pregnant. That horny animalistic instinct in him takes over, and makes him want to breed this sexy pale white teacher so bad.

He texts back, "Give me your address Ms. D. Let me come over and prove it to you.... Do it."

Cheryl reads that text and sits there for a few minutes just thinking. She is so turned on right now flirting with this black boy, and wants to just say fuck it and do this. She also thinks about what if she gets caught. What if Mike finds out somehow, or people at the school find out. She bites her lower lip, smiling, and just says fuck it. She texts Trey her address.

Trey texts back, "I'm leaving right now."

Once Cheryl reads that text, she can't believe this is really happening. She has so much adrenaline running through her body, but she's so turned on right now too. She runs to the bedroom and strips naked, and just puts on a short yellow dress that comes to her upper thighs. No panties, no bra, and she's barefoot. She checks out herself in the mirror, and puts some eyeliner on. She sees how sexy she looks in her short dress, and she knows when she doesn't put any panties on that she's gonna fuck this boy.

She looks at herself in the mirror and smirks, and she says, "You bad girl."

She has thoughts of BLACKED RAW videos when she looks at herself in the mirror, thinking about what she's gonna do tonight.

A short amount of time goes by, and Cheryl opens the door when Trey arrives. They look at each other with a little smirk on each other's faces.

Trey says, "Hey Ms. D."

Cheryl responds with just, "Hey...", but she's got a big grin on her face as Trey walks in her boyfriend's apartment and she locks the door.

She's almost twice this boy's age, but now that she's not in her high heels, she's so short compared to this huge, tall black boy. Trey came over wearing thin sweat pants and a tank top. He's not even wearing boxers because he knew there's no point, he was probably going to fuck this chick. And he didn't bother to bring a condom either.

Now that Trey is actually here for real, Cheryl gets a little nervous, and part of her is thinking to herself if she should really do this.

hachu
hachu
39 Followers