White Sucks Black (Teacher 1)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later on, I had to get up to take a piss, and I saw a light coming from down the hallway. I was sure I turned all the lights out, so I quietly walked down the hallway. It struck me that being completely naked was probably not the best way to confront an intruder. But I soon saw the light was coming from my own study. I slowly and silently peeked around the corner. My son was sitting at my computer, completely naked as well, stroking his erect cock. Suddenly it hit me. I had given him the password to do research since there was never anything compromising on my computer, until now. I then realized I had carelessly failed to delete my browser history, like the porn-surfing amateur I was.

My son was now looking at the very same searches I had earlier in the night. In fact at that moment he was watching the video of a married white man being fucked by a Black man in front of the white guy's wife. Like some kind of pervert, my dick jumped to attention, as I watched my naked son watching interracial gay porn.

I slowly backed away, once again in a dilemma about what to do. I knew as a father I should confront him and straighten him out. On the other hand, my son now knew that his dad had been surfing the web for videos and stories of white men sucking black cock. If he told my wife, I figured I was doomed. I also didn't want to confront him when I was completely naked and hard.

I climbed back into bed as quietly as I could. "Hey, hon, what were you doing?" she said. Shit, she'd been awake.

"I realized I left my computer on, so I went to turn it off."

"I didn't see it on, when I looked in on you when you were grading papers."

She was right, and I started to panic, so I lied, "It had gone into screen-saver mode."

"Oh," she said. "Dear Jesus, your dick is hard again," she observed. "What's gotten in to you?" she said.

"What's gotten in to you?" I replied.

"I'm sorry I made you eat your own cum last night, that was mean of me. But, god did that feel good. I came twice, you know."

"It's OK babe. I love you so much that I'd do anything for you."

"Really? Anything."

"Sure," I said, having no idea what was going to come next.

"You really sure? Anything?" Where was she going with this?

"Absolutely."

"Do you love me enough to suck cock for me?"

I couldn't believe those words came out of my wife's mouth. It was like I'd been hit in the head by a baseball bat. "Uh," I stammered in complete shock. "I, uh..."

"You said you would do anything."

"I wasn't expecting that. I know nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, but that?"

"So, I can't talk you in to sucking my boyfriend's cock?"

"Are you serious?" I gagged, visions of a big Black man fucking my beautiful wife jumping into my head.

"No, of course not silly."

I breathed a big sigh of relief.

"But I really think you would look hot with another man's cock in your mouth," my wife said, laughing.

"You're bad!" I said.

"With his cum all over your face."

"You're really bad."

"Well your cock sure is hard talking about sucking cock."

"That's because I have a beautiful naked woman talking dirty to me."

"Well, I guess I'll just have to suck off that thing before I go to the ship." And that's exactly what she did. She led me into the bathroom in front of the full-length mirror, got down on her knees in front of me, and proceeded to suck my cock like a porn star.

Watching my wife suck me in front of the mirror was incredibly hot, yet my mind was full of the hundreds of images I saw the night before of white men sucking huge black cocks. I wondered how Darren intended to get me to suck his cock? Would I be a cocksucker before this day was over? I blew my load into my naked wife's sucking mouth. She looked up at me with a strange smile, not exactly like she usually did whenever she swallowed my cum. She stood up and kissed me, and to my surprise, pushed a full load of my own cum into my mouth.

"Swallow it baby," she ordered. I did as ordered, my cock amazingly starting to get hard again. "You sure you won't suck cock for me? You seem to really like having cum in your mouth," she said with a teasing tone of voice.

"Darling, I'd do anything for you," I said playfully.

"We'll see," she answered, as she got into the shower.

As my wife put on her uniform and then headed for work, I went to wake up our son. I opened the door to his room and got a shock. He was asleep, or at least acting like it, lying on top of his covers totally naked, with his sizable cock exposed and erect.

My younger son is very athletic, and very smart too, and although I can't explain it I was overcome by a sudden desire to suck my own son's cock. I'd suspected that for the last year or so that he was naked under the covers when I came to wake him up. It didn't look like an accident either, since he was clearly on top of the covers; it's not like they had slipped off or anything. It was like he wanted me to see him naked, and hard. It was all I could do to keep from taking my son's cock in my mouth, as my own dick once again became rock hard.

"Hey, get up. You have to go to school," I said, fighting off the urge to make some comment about his lack of clothes. He grunted his assent like teenagers do. I left the room to get dressed, and when I looked back he was brazenly walking down the hallway to the bathroom, still completely naked, his hard-on leading the way.

"Hey, don't you think you should put something on?"

I wasn't expecting resistance, but he answered, "Why? Mom's already gone. It's just us guys, and I see naked guys in the shower all the time." I kind of couldn't argue with that, and just let it pass.

Later, on the way to school (I taught at the same school where my son, an 18-year old senior, attended.) it was really strange. Here I was, driving my son to school, who I knew had watched my wife and I having sex. He'd heard her ordering me to eat my own cum and seen me do it. And then he'd gotten on my computer and seen that his father was surfing videos and stories about Black men fucking white men. And yet, both of us were acting like everything was perfectly normal (except for the walking around the house naked thing.)

As I pulled into the school parking lot, I was thinking what it would be like to just lean over, unzip my son's fly, and suck off his cock? My dick got hard thinking about it. I mentally slapped myself for thinking such perverted thoughts.

When we got to school, my son and I went our separate ways, and once again I was thinking about black cock. I was going to see in person the people I had seen in the photo sucking and being fucked by Black students. I'd have to try to act like everything was perfectly normal. But, I was especially dreading my first class, and what would happen when I saw Darren, after learning that he expected me to suck his cock.

It was Friday, "Pep" Day, with a big football playoff game that evening. I had to admit that game days were my favorite, because the cheerleaders and pom pom girls were allowed to wear their uniforms to class. And, our school uniforms were the skimpiest high school uniforms of any I'd ever seen. They were every bit as revealing as professional cheerleader uniforms (and more than some of those too,) with a tight black top that revealed a lot of cleavage (for those girls that had it,) bare midriff and naval, and low cut, tight, white short-shorts with a rainbow belt. The shorts were so tight and so thin that if a girl had a bush, it was very obvious, and if not a "cameltoe" was usually visible.

Some parents had complained that the uniforms were too risqué for high school, but the new football coach the year before had insisted on them. The amazing thing is that when the new uniform was introduced, four times as many girls tried out for the cheerleading and pom pom squads as the year before. In fact, so many girls were disappointed at not making the squads that the administration had created a special fan club where any girl who wanted to could join, and wear a slightly different but equally sexy uniform, for Pep Day and at the game. It seemed practically every girl in the school had joined the club, so on Fridays, almost every girl in the school was wearing what amounted to a glorified bikini to class. As was Mrs. D, the cheerleading coach and Mrs. J, the Pom Pom Girls coach. As a teacher, it was damn hard to concentrate on teaching with so much bare skin in the class.

Finally, the moment of truth came, as students filed into my classroom for senior honors history class. Darren walked in with two white cheerleaders on his arm, and I immediately popped a boner. I tried to convince myself it was because of the two beautiful big-titted white cheerleaders, but I was staring at Darren's bulge, not their tits.

Darren looked right at me as I quickly sat behind my desk to hide my erection from all my students. One of the girls on his arm had been my son's girlfriend until recently. She was the top student in the class, with an attractive "nerd girl" look with her glasses, but an incredibly hot body. She was almost certainly going to an Ivy League school, but damn did she look sexy in her skimpy outfit. I felt sorry for my son for losing her. I wondered if that might explain his recent bizarre behavior.

The class went pretty much as normal, as it was mostly a review for the big test next week. Finally Darren raised his hand. My heart skipped a beat. "Mr. C, did you get a chance to read my term paper yet?" with a perfectly normal tone of voice. I didn't think fast enough to lie and say I hadn't, instead being a compulsive truth-teller. I said that I had.

"What did you think of it?"

"It's very well written and researched," finally thinking, "But I haven't read all the papers yet to compare for the curve."

"What did you think of my conclusion?" this time with a smirk, and a couple twitters from others in the class, as if they were in on it too. I'm pretty sure I blushed a deep shade of red and my heart raced."

"It was, interesting."

"But do you agree with it?" His conclusion was that he expected me to suck his cock, because I was a white man, and therefore guilty of the centuries of oppression of blacks. But what could I possibly say in front of my entire class.

"We'll have to talk about it later."

"Well, Mr. C., I think it's past time to be talking about it. I think it is time to be doing something about it. I'm sure you think so too, don't you Mr. C.?"

"I said, we'll have to talk about..."

Just then the bell rang. Saved by the bell! The class immediately bolted for the door. Darren lingered a bit and walked up to my desk, which I was still hiding behind. He handed me another envelope and said, "I'd like to turn this in for extra credit." This time his eyes were locked on mine, with an expression that indicated that I dare not refuse the offer.

"I think you should open it."

Since it was the same kind of envelope that held the photos of white teachers getting fucked, I assumed it was more of the same. For some reason, I just assumed I would see more of my fellow teachers submitting to the Black brothers. I looked at the two scantily-clad cheerleaders hanging on Darren's arms and then back at Darren, with a look on my face that indicated I did not want to open it in front of the two girls. I could also hear other students about to file in for my next class.

Obviously Darren didn't care, as he then said in a stern tone, "Open it. Now." The envelope wasn't actually sealed so I slide the photo inside at angle so that no one else but me could see it. It took my breath away, and my dick practically burst from my pants.

The photo showed a "portrait" of a teenage white boy, his face plastered with what had to be multiple loads of cum, and his face distorted with a huge black cock in his mouth. For a second I wondered, "Whose son is that?" And then an instant later it hit me like a kick in the balls. It was my older son. I saw the time stamp on the photo was my older son's 18th birthday the year before, and the caption even said, "Happy Birthday, Cocksucker!"

As my befuddled mind grappled with the fact that my oldest son had sucked several black cocks and taken their cum on his face well over a year ago, Darren continued, "I'm sure you wouldn't want your son to get kicked out of that service academy would you?"

So there it was. My son's cum-covered face was the insurance policy that would keep me from going to any authorities with the photos of the compromised teachers. My older son, like his younger brother was highly intelligent (national merit scholar, high school valedictorian, and student council president,) and an athlete not quite as good as his younger brother, and yet here he was on his 18th birthday being used as a cumdump by Blacks.

There was no doubt in my mind that if this picture of my son's cum-plastered face ever got to the wrong people, he would get kicked out of the academy for conduct unbecoming an officer and his life would be wrecked. I knew right then that I would have to do absolutely anything Darren wanted in order to protect my older son. It struck me, that because I loved my son so much, I would soon become Darren's sex slave, just like the other teachers in those photos. The stunning realization that my life would never be the same left me speechless and with my heart pounding.

Darren just smirked at me, and the girls just giggled, and other students began filing into the room. It was clear that he understood the predicament I was in, and that it was exactly what he had planned. He then leaned in and said, "I'll see you after school, wait here. But at noon you should check the boys room on the third floor at the rear of the school." The cheerleaders leered at me, and Erica, my younger son's former girlfriend tried but couldn't suppress a laugh.

The next class was a disaster. I couldn't get the image of my son's cum-coated face out of my mind, nor could I make my raging erection go down. I struggled to understand why the fact that my first-born son, my pride and joy, had served as a cum dump for Blacks, on the very first day it was legal, made my dick so hard.

I didn't dare come out from behind my desk or else every student couldn't have missed the fact that their teacher had a boner. Then I wondered if my son's cocksucking was a one-time deal. Had he sucked more black cocks? Was he still sucking cocks at the academy? How many people already had photos of my son with black cock in his mouth and cum on his face?

As the day went on, I wondered what was in store for me in the boys' bathroom, where Darren had told me to go at noon. That bathroom was in a relatively isolated part of the school, but was patrolled pretty regularly by the school resource officer, although I now wondered how many black cocks he had sucked on school grounds.

When I went into the bathroom at the appointed time, I didn't see anyone. But I certainly heard someone. Coming from the last of three stalls was the unmistakable sound of someone sucking cock. In fact I even heard a voice order, "keep sucking." I guess whoever was doing the sucking had started to panic when they heard me come in.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Should I be a responsible adult teacher, barge in and break up this debauchery? Or should I be cool about it and just let these kids do their thing? I took a glance under the partition. I saw a pair of white knees and feet, obviously kneeling in front of the toilet, and a pair of black shins with shoes on facing the other way. There was also a pile of clothes on the floor.

I reasoned that a naked white boy was kneeling on the floor sucking the cock of a Black boy who was sitting on the toilet. They obviously knew I was in the room, but the sounds of sucking and gagging continued. I took another glance, and noticed that the white boy had a pair of shoes just like my younger son. And then the realization hit me like a bolt of lightning, maybe it was my younger son down on his knees choking and gagging on some Black kid's cock. Both my sons?

I decided to back out of the bathroom and wait in the hallway to see who came out. The first person out was Darren's brother Daryl, who gave me a shit-eating grin, gave me a thumbs-up, and went on his way like nothing was out of the ordinary.

About a full minute later, the bathroom door swung open and my heart sank. It was my son. Since I knew there was no one else in the bathroom, I knew my son was the one in the stall kneeling naked and sucking Daryl's black cock. Both my sons had been turned into cocksuckers by Black boys!

"Dad! What are you doing here?"

I tried to act normal. "Routine bathroom patrol," I answered. "Anything going on in there?"

My son stammered slightly and said, "No, sir." He didn't normally call me sir, and he realized it. "I mean, dad. Nothing out of the ordinary anyway." Really, sucking a Black boy's cock in the toilet was nothing out of the ordinary?

"Well, I have to check it out anyway." I noticed that my son had some cum in his hair, but what the hell was I going to say? So I didn't say anything. My son went his way and I went my way.

I went into the bathroom and saw that someone had written in soap on the mirror, "Matt Cochrane is a cocksucker. Call 1-878-252-6257 USU-CKC-OCKS for service." That was definitely my son's cell number. (and I had no idea it spelled 1-USU-CKC-OCKS.)

I started to wipe off the offensive and humiliating graffiti, when my cell-phone beeped with a text. It turned out it was from Daryl, and it was a picture just like Darren had given me of my oldest son. This one showed my youngest son with Daryl's black cock in his mouth and a steaming load of cum on my son's face. The text said, "Yes, both your sons are cocksuckers. Like son like father!"

Just then a couple different Black boys came in the bathroom leading two white boys. One of the white boys was in one of my classes and was a national honor society student, and the other was the son of someone I knew from church. One of the Black boys noticed that I had started to wipe my son's phone number off the mirror. "Don't worry, Mr. C. Everyone in the school already knows your son is a cocksucker. Both your sons as a matter of fact."

I was stunned speechless at the Black boy's brazenness.

"If you'll excuse us," said the other black boy, leading the son of my friend into a stall, "we have business to attend do."

The first black boy said, "Yeah, Mr. C, for 20 bucks you can get your cock sucked by fag-boy here. Or would you rather suck his cock? That will cost you 20 bucks too." I could already hear the other white kid sucking the Black boy's cock in the stall. Another boy walked in the bathroom, and had a look of panic on his face when he saw me. The boy was one of the star athletes in the school.

"Don't mind him," said the Black boy, pointing to me. "He'll be sucking cock soon enough. Now, hand over twenty bucks." The star athlete did so, and then went into the stall with the national honor society student, and very quickly I heard the sound of more cocksucking. I couldn't really tell who was sucking whom, but I assumed the honor student was sucking the athlete.

I was in a total state of shock. Apparently the Black boys were making money by pimping white boys to suck other white boys. I wondered how long this had been going on in the school.

"Look, Mr. C, you can suck cock if you want, or I would suggest you move on, before you cause any more of my clients to panic." I knew I should have done something to stop this, but the kid had a definite "get the fuck out" look on his face. The thought crossed my mind to get down on my knees and suck his cock, but I chickened out and left the bathroom, cursing myself for even thinking that.

The rest of the afternoon was almost as bad as the morning. I couldn't concentrate on teaching thinking about both my sons sucking black cock. Their mother would be mortified if she knew. I was pretty shaken up too. It would have been bad enough if one of my sons was a cocksucker, but both of them? That meant that all future generations of my family would be descended from cocksuckers!