White Tailed Eagles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've often wondered, to be honest." she glanced quickly around, "are you really a Porn Star Sir?"

"He really is! I enjoyed his star quality asset not more than half an hour ago and he really knows how to use it. I'm hoping he'll offer me a part in his next production."

Our waitress looked horrified and delighted at the same time.

"Well he is very dishy. If you need a co-star..." she picked up her pad and licked her pencil, "what'll it be Sir, something red raw and dripping? Nice piece of steak, Sir?"

I roared with laughter so loud other diners looked at me. Robyn spluttered in her drink.

"Touché," I chuckled.

"Sorry I teased you," giggled my Princess, "but you had such doe eyes for him when we arrived I couldn't resist. I know exactly how you feel though."

"I was outside a while back having a quick fag before we got busy. I could hear you across the car park and just wondered if I could ever please my wife as much as your fella obviously pleases you. My eyes weren't for your guy as such, just that I knew I'd have no chance against him," she chuckled.

Robyn look utterly stunned.

"You... you mean?..."

"Well, I commend you on your taste, my Princess is the poster girl for a woman only gym and fitness centre." I smiled.

"I do but don't worry, I'm perfectly happy with my wife and for the record I am intrigued by the porn industry. Porn Star and Poster Girl in one day! Must be my lucky day, what can I get you two lovely people?"

She recommended the mixed grill on the basis that only the chips were frozen. Robyn sat in silence for more than a few moments.

"Would you be upset if I told you that I've played with my flat mates quite a bit?" she asked nervously.

I chuckled at that.

"Me? A Porn Star? I've seen it all haven't I? Guys together, girls, threesomes, foursomes? You name it as a porn star I'd must have seen it all, surely?" I grinned, "Nope, not bothered at all, even if I wasn't a porn star."

"What about you? D'you look at guys... y'know?"

"Nope! Never. Seen a few, in the business you'd have to," I teased, "never even glanced at the one next door when standing at the urinal."

"No but I bet they look at you and think 'Fuck! I wish that was mine'!"

"That's as maybe but I can understand girls liking girls. For a start they are much prettier than us guys and they know how to please each other. Girl on girl is very popular in the industry. Guys like to watch it, so do women. Easy money for the producer with two markets in one."

Our meal arrived. We thanked her and she winked at me blatantly as she left.

She chuckled, we ate, had a dessert then Robyn went to powder her nose.

Margaret (our waitress according to the new name tag on her blouse) appeared instantly.

"Will there be anything else, Sir?"

I ordered two coffees. She bent to pick up our dishes and whispered;

"Is your friend really a poster girl for a gym?"

"She is."

"Can I be terribly rude and ask if it's possible to obtain a copy of that poster?"

"If I can get hold of two, I'll send you one, Margaret. Can't promise though."

"Thank you Sir... erm, I suppose you're not really a Porn Star, are you?"

I told her about the incident at the grub stop and she giggled uproariously.

"Beautiful and feisty. What a combination! Should I take that as a 'no' then?"

I winked knowingly.

"Not a word to my friend."

=== === ===

"I ordered coffee, I hope you weren't thinking of sleeping much tonight?"

"I wasn't planning on sleeping at all." she smirked.

=== === ===

I waved my hand and Margaret appeared as if by magic. I paid and pulled a fresh, new twenty from my wallet.

"Slip that into your panties where the manager won't find it," I laughed.

"She will, Sir, she's my wife," she chuckled.

Lifting her skirt surreptitiously she did exactly that. Robyn looked astounded. Margaret laughed.

"If your fella's a Porn Star he's seen a lot more than a load of leg, a pair of panties and a glimpse of pussy," she chuckled, "good job these new notes are waterproof and that's not his fault, it's yours. Thank you Sir, Miss don't sleep too well," she grinned delightedly.

"She wants a poster picture of you," I announced as we crossed the car park.

"Does she? What did you say?"

"Told her that if I could get hold of two I'd send her one."

=== === ===

9pm, another twenty minutes and we would have known each other a full twelve hours. In that time we'd travelled around 150 miles, she'd given me an incredible blow-job and ridden my cock solidly for the best part of forty minutes. Having just had dinner we were sitting in the Captain's chairs, naked and getting to know one another a little better while dinner digested.

"And the second reason?" I prompted.

"Pardon?"

"You said two reasons and gave me a long list of first reasons but no second reason. Thought perhaps you couldn't count after all?" I teased.

"Second reason? I was looking for the perfect man so don't go making any long term plans. I'm reviewing that option. Think I might possibly have found him but don't want to scare him off," she said quickly, "Are we going to Scotland for a particular reason or just because..." she added by way of changing the subject.

I didn't follow up on the long term plans. I had hopes of my own.

"Caught an item about Sea Eagles while I was flicking through the channels over the weekend. Saw a couple in Norway years ago but somehow missed the fact that we now have them in the UK. Still thought that Golden Eagles were our biggest bird. Decided to try and find some."

"The White Tailed eagle? The flying barn door? Beautiful birds, nothing better that laying on your back on the side of a mountain and watching one fly over," she pulled out her phone and tapped away for a few minutes, "Motorway or wandering? Nearly 600 miles on the motorway. Could take a week if you want to wander?"

"If I was laying on my back on a mountain side I'd like to think I could watch you impaling yourself on my cock. Don't think anything could be better than that," I suggested filthily.

"Agreed but that wouldn't stop us watching the eagles watching us now would it? And being naked with a handsome, big cocked Porn Star on a mountain side watching eagles flying overhead sounds like heaven to me."

"That's tautology, by definition Porn Stars have big cocks."

"So you are a Porn Star! You've just admitted it."

"No I haven't. That's like saying sports cars are red and therefore every red car is a sports car. No logic to that at all. Happy to wander. We can take as long as you like, as long as I have you home in time to see your Mother before Uni kicks off again."

"I've always wanted to visit Ironbridge, that's only up the road. How about strolling along Blackpool's Golden Mile holding hands? We can spend as long as you like in the Lake District, one of my favourite places."

"Flexible, exactly how I like my women We've got a plan. Ready for a little bedroom action now?"

"A little? I'm holding out for a lot! Gonna fuck me like a Porn Star?" she giggled delightedly.

"You want to be fucked like a porn star? OK, let's see what we can do. On the bed, on your back. Legs apart and hands up by your head. Action!"

"Yes Sir! Mr. Director Sir!" she laughed climbing onto the bed.

"You're a Porn Star! You're paid to act and get fucked not make witty remarks!"

"Sorry," she said, contritely.

"Set the scene for you. On my left, Bill and Ted our props men, they think it's one big adventure. If the props play up they are out on their ears."

"Hi Bill. Hi Ted."

"You know them, they've been here all day. No need to treat them as long lost buddies."

"Oh! Sorry, just being friendly." she smiled delightfully.

"Camera 1 -- concentrates on your cunt and surrounding areas. Lower belly to upper thighs. Wants to see your hips thrusting up to take more cock, your legs writhing in agony and ecstasy as you demand more hard cock. Camera 1 is the busiest, it's job is to record you being fucked and showing how good it is. Camera 2 -- concentrates on your tits. Needs to see them heaving with excitement, bouncing as you throw yourself around, that kind of thing. It covers your belly as well so loads of movement with the abs. Guys like to see a fit tart getting fucked. Camera 3 -- your face. Lots of head movement. Facial expressions, fear, joy, pain, more ecstasy, lust. You get the picture. Mike, the sound man will have his boom out, over your face he wants all your screams, sobs of joy, groans of pain, soft little whimpers and satisfied sighs. Camera 4 -- that's the mini-cam that gets everywhere there is a shot to be had. He wants your cunt being prepared for my cock, up close and very personal. Shots of my cock breaching your cunt for the first time, from different angles, you name it and mini-cam will be there recording every little move. We have the production assistants, of course, the Producers making sure they are getting their money's worth and me, to save money I'm Director, sound effects and your Prince Charming cum to fuck... err rescue you.

You did say you enjoyed an audience, didn't you?"

"I did and I'm dripping with lust already. Is it really like that?"

"Probably. How would I know?" I chuckled, "OK, the plot(?) Your Prince has been away at the Crusades and an evil Baron has stolen you away to his castle and plans to fuck your brains out each and every night. Unknown to the Baron you had your iPhone hidden in your greedy cunt so you were able to FaceTime your Prince. He's replied saying he will deal with the Baron and that you should prepare for rescue... err a good fucking. OK, places everybody and... ACTION!"

"Ummm..." Robyn giggled.

"CUT! There's a problem?"

"What camera am I on?"

"All of them. It's digital. We edit on the computer not in the cutting room any more... OK, let's go again and... ACTION!"

=== === ===

"How did I do? Get the part?"

"You're a great fuck, that's for sure. Wonderful energy, you really made that glorious body of yours work. Vocals very good, nice touch with the little whimpers now and then and those screams! Mike will have a problem smoothing the top keys down to audible level. Mini cam said your cunt is perfect for close-ups and he hoped he'd got the waterfall effect on your second orgasm but... could you please be careful with your feet? They nearly knocked his glasses off a couple of times when he was getting in close.

Bill and Ted thought it might be a bit of a Bogus Journey but have since declared that it was An Excellent Adventure. They're hoping it won't be too long before they hear your music again.

All in all the general consensus is that your acting was up there with the best," I replied solemnly.

"Err..."

"Yes?"

"I wasn't acting."

"Can't act??? Well, I might just have to reconsider my options. Let's give the crew time to clear up and bugger off then we'll have a cuddle and discuss terms and conditions, OK?"

"Shouldn't the crew be available to record the cuddles? Shouldn't we have a record of the terms and conditions?"

"Young lady, you think I'm made of money? Record a cuddle? Whatever next? When was the last time you saw a cuddle in a porn movie? As for recording the terms and conditions? No chance! How would I be able to make them up as I went along if we had actual... it doesn't bear thinking about."

"Brian, you're mad!" she chuckled happily.

"Am I though? Consider... You are in your late teens or very early twenties, I'm old enough to be your Father, and some. You've got an utterly perfect body. You're naked, on my bed and I've just fucked you, brought you to orgasm. I plan to do so again before we settle down to sleep. Who's mad? Me for having the company of a beauty or you with only an old man to snuggle up with? Answer me that, young lady."

"For the record I'm twenty one next Birthday. My Mother's 42 next birthday, don't you dare tell her I told you, so the 'Father age and some' places you around fifty, max. You don't fuck like you're way over fifty and if you have retired then you got out very early. Am I mad? You find a guy my age that can do what you've just done and I'll think about it. Cuddle? T&C's?"

The cuddle lasted far longer than the discussion on T&C's. Probably because as soon as I raised the matter she started to raise another matter. My cock, with her hand. 'so you can't concentrate too much on the 'how to's and 'why for's' she explained. Her matter was raised before mine got properly started. She rolled enticingly onto her back and parted her legs invitingly.

"Make love to me, Lover!"

I moved into position and stroked my pulsing cock head up and down her wet, swollen lips. She guided me into the entrance then moved her hands well away, sighed contentedly and smiled up at me.

"I've done my bit," she challenged.

I'd promised her a pussy full before we slept. I didn't cum while we were 'filming' that's not what porn stars do. They wait for the money shot, it's seldom hidden in the co-starts cunt and only in her throat after the first load has covered her face. I made soft, tender love to the beauty beneath me. In a little, back to the beginning. In a little further and back to the beginning again. Slowly I increased the depth of penetration, constantly watching her face for the first signs of discomfort. There was always a point when I shouldn't push hard home. Despite the 'frantic' fucking she'd 'endured' for our 'film' I hadn't driven my cock home and there was no need to do so this time.

My cock head knew when it had reached the comfortable limit and the subtle change in her eyes confirmed it. I paused, pulled back to the entrance and pushed firmly home, right up to the very same point. Robyn reached between our sweaty bodies and encircled root of my cock with her hand.

"Ohhh FUCK!" she exclaimed, "I thought it was all inside me."

"Does it feel good as it is?"

"Yesss but..." she said with a drawn out whimper.

Withdrawing to the entrance of her cunt I pushed home again. She grunted, grinned happily and reached down again.

"Ohhh SHIT! I thought you'd driven it home," she exclaimed, "how do you do that?"

"Regrettably it's a skill I had to learn early on. Girls don't really enjoy feeling battered and bruised. Do it too often and you don't get invited back. Anyway it's the head that gives the pleasure not the delivery system."

I withdrew and pushed home again. She didn't bother to check how much wasn't in her cunt just smiled delightedly and shuddered briefly.

"Yeah! Tell me about it. Got a dildo at home. I'd swear it was the same size as your cock under oath, but I can take it all and the head feels fantastic, just like yours. So how cum I can take that but not yours?"

"You have to hold onto your dildo but my cock's a permanent fixture, look Mum, no hands!" I declared moving back and driving forward again.

"Smart Ass!" she chuckled, "you gonna stop thinking logically and start fucking me anytime soon?"

"Noooo, I'm gonna make love to you, as requested then fill your sweet little cunt with my seed, as promised."

"Thank you," she mouthed silently before my next stroke left her trembling again.

We kissed and cuddled as I stroked back and forth. She orgasmed frequently, sometimes hard and noisily and at other times with a soft, endearing sigh of contentment. I continued through some orgasms and paused for her to recover on others.

It wasn't easy. Her cunt was spasming almost continually, which is clearly a contradiction in terms but you know what I'm getting at. Each slow, loving stroke was bringing me closer as easily as a solid, rapid, hard pounding would.

Robyn's breathing became ragged. Mine quickly mimicked hers. Her hips started to thrust upwards. I had difficulty keeping my cock under control. When her hips started to roll around urgently it was time to let go. A final withdrawal, an urgent thrust forward and I held everything steady as my cock throbbed and fresh, warm spunk hosed down the walls at the end of her love tunnel. After the third emission I eased back a little for a longer range shot. Robyn grinned.

"Sneaky!" she giggled.

Back a little more and my seed jetted deep, probably not even touching the walls of her stretched, pulsing cunt.

"Again? Do it again."

The fifth shot was delivered from just inside her pussy entrance while the last offering pumped onto her smooth, soft flesh.

"Wow! Never experienced that before. Usually it's a case of push it home and I just feel the pulsing not the actual spunk arriving. Felt incredible. Can I keep you?" she murmured after she'd recovered.

"For as long as you desire."

=== === ===

I awoke to the feel of a warm, wet mouth wrapped around my cock-head.

"'morning, Lover."

"mrrr 'img. Did you sleep well?"

"mmmmm," accompanied with a vigorous nodding of the head, on my cock.

"If I ask again, will you nod in assent again?"

Again the nod, eagerly. I looked at the big red numbers on the digital clock over the cab end. 7:45.

"A length before breakfast?" I ventured.

Disappointingly she shook her head then lifted her mouth from my cock.

"Would you mind just a blow-job only I'm a..."

"Little bit sore?" I suggested.

"Yes, sorry. A bit too greedy. I'll be ready in time for bed tonight, promise," she chuckled filthily.

"C'mere, don't worry about my cock. Cuddles then breakfast."

Reluctantly she released my cock and sidled her way back up the bed to snuggle into my waiting arms.

"And what happened the last time we had a cuddle?" she laughed laying her arm across my chest and heaving her naked body in nice and tight to mine.

"I'll be good, promise."

"Brian, I suspect you've always been good. That thing you did with your spunk last night? Where did you get that idea from? It felt incredible! You'll have to do it a lot more, please."

"Well that's all your fault. You keep telling everyone that I'm a porn star. Last night we even made our own porn film. If the porn star shoots his load from his 12" cock when it's deep inside his co-star's cunt the producer is going to go mad. The crew will have to stand around for hours, twiddling their thumbs while they wait for it to work it's way down to the entrance so it can dribble out for the money shot. Shoot from the hip, as it were, just inside the entrance then, if the co-star is any good, all she has to do is squeeze when the cameras are all set up. Job done. Saves a fortune." I laughingly explained.

"That's what I did last night," giggled Robyn, "waited until you'd dropped off then I squeezed, caught it with my fingers and licked them clean. There was so much I had to go back quite a few times."

"Oh did you naughty Miss? Well tonight you can do a re-run while I watch."

"You've got a deal, Mr. Director, Sir! Hey, you could film it on your 'phone then we'd both be porn stars," she giggled naughtily.

"OK, if you promise not to let your thoughts of what might happen spoil your pleasure of what is happening."

"Explain?"

"If you're thinking about me filming you squeezing my spunk out of your cunt then eating it while we're fucking, you won't enjoy us fucking will you. In actuality you'll probably be thinking about it all day so it could even spoil your day?"

"Would it spoil your day?"

"No, not at all. I'd put it on the back burner until the time arrived then enjoy it fresh, not over cooked by a long simmering. It would spoil my day if I thought it was spoiling your day though."

"Blimey! Hadn't thought of that. Porn is complicated isn't it?"

"Lots of money to be made in porn, so I'm told," I sniggered, "if it was easy everybody would be doing it."

"OK, Mr. Porn Star, you're the expert, how do we deal with this conundrum then?" she laughed.

"We don't. We take each moment as it comes, go with the flow. A simple case of cheerful fatalism. Breakfast! You want to shower first or share?"