White Trash Meets Black Pussy Ch. 01

Story Info
White guys freak fucking black chicks.
5.1k words
2.9
32k
17
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

This is a fuck parody series... Maybe offensive... But not real

Series Theme : I'm the trashiest white motherfucker (literally) out there... And I have a huge sweet tooth... I love chocolate... I love black pussy... My adopted mother is Oprah Winfrey... I'm the sleaziest fuck freak on earth... Sex drugs and freaky shit is my motto

Phone's ringing... Still ringing... Answering machine comes on. "James, I need to see you babe. Come by my office when you get up. Love you."

My mom's voice in the machine makes me smile... even in my hungover, groggy state. My mom is Oprah Winfrey... yeah, that Oprah Winfrey. Yes, I know I'm white. She adopted me. She's also the reason I'm so addicted to black bitches. Mom took my virginity many years ago. I love my mother more than anything. She's always taking care of me... we live together... she's aways buying me stuff and giving me her unconditional love... and she's always giving me that sweet black pussy of hers too.

I tongue fucked her booty last night. I love my mom's ass. She's famous for her huge, natural titties... and I sure love them too, but I love eating her ass... then fucking it. I ate her ass for two hours last night. I fucked it for another hour. It's so snug and comfy. I jizzed in it. I cum a lot... and mom loves it. She usually drinks it, but I just jizzed her phat booty instead.

I'm a white trash pimp. I pimp pretty much any bitch that's willing to walk a track. I freak fuck the bitches first of course. When I'm not pimpin'... or doing my gigalo work... or making a custom porn for someone... I'm getting high or drunk... or fuckin'... a lot of fuckin'... it's my life and my love.

I smack my one of my girlfriend's ass... ebony pornstar Rachel Raxxx... she's laying next to me, on my huge waterbed. I know waterbeds aren't in style anymore, but I dig the feel and retro vibe of the motherfuckers.

I squeeze that sweet black booty roughly... bitch is worn out from our freak fuckin' marathon last night. After I finished with my mom's phat booty, I spent the next four hours, thumpin' Rachel's hot chocolate holes.

I turn her over on her back and smile... those 28KK all natural tits looking so fucking good. I molest them, squeezing hard, slapping them. I straddle Rachel's massive chest and slide my 10 thick between them. I squeeze them around my cock and start drilling those enormous chocolate titties. I pinch her small nipples, and squeeze the fuck outta those gigantic tits, as I pound in between them.

Rachel moans, smiling. I smile and titty thump her harder and harder, my throbbing 10 inches of white meat drilling faster between her titties. Rachel wakes up and smiles lustfully at me. That's it... I blast her gorgeous face with my thick cream. Rachel sticks out her tongue and laps up some of it, as it spurts outta my cock. I cover her hot chocolate face and watch Rachel suck me clean.

I smile again and grab a blunt, lighting it, puffin' hard. I exhale the smoke into the air and smack my big ass white cock on Rachel's beautiful lips. She smiles and licks it all over. "Mmmmmmmm daddy... Thank you for the cum wake up call." Rachel smiles and moans, sucking my plump head, licking all over it. She licks the cum up around her mouth and drinks it down. I get off her, and watch her walk to the bathroom, wiggling that phat chocolate ass for me. Rachel looks back at me, and smacks her booty, wiggles it, and blows me a kiss. Fuck... I love my sleazy ass life.

I head out to my mom's office in Beverly Hills. I get a call. "Hey baby... what's up?" It's one of my other girlfriends Nicki Minaj.

"Hey daddy... I need some weed and some bomb ass white dick... when you comin' over? I need my daddy dick. My phat ass is gettin' less phat without it daddy." Nicki giggles.

I laugh. "Gotta talk to mama. She's the boss bitch... can't forget about her baby. I'll send Spence (from The King of Queens) over to pick you up. We can hang, after I meet with my mom."

"Ok baby... I'm real horny though... Spence better watch it, or I may throw him some of this pussy...molest his chubby ass." Nicki laughs. "I need my daddy dick."

"You'll get it baby... I promise. Spence can't handle you babe... he's too fragile." Nicki and I laugh.

"OK daddy... see you real soon... love you daddy." Nicki blows me a big kiss through the phone.

In my mom Oprah's office...

"My beautiful, gorgeous, sexy ass mama."

"My gorgeous, sexy ass, big dick son." Oprah hugs me. We kiss. I reach down and squeeze mom's thick ass through her tight, tan pants. I love kissing my mama. She has the sexiest thick lips. We kiss passionately for a minute. Mom moans into my mouth, as I tightly squeeze her extra phat booty. Her huge, black titties rub on my chest. She's wearing a white button down blouse... not tucked in... and a thin gray sweater over it.

I reach up and roughly grope mama's huge ass titties. They feel so fucking food in my hands... so big, soft and heavy. My mom has the most gorgeous, black milf titties in the world. I'm obsessed with them... and I get to play with them anytime I want.

"James... I need you to do me a favor." Mom says, breaking our kiss, sitting on the edge of her desk.

"You know we're making The Color Purple ll. There's this executive at Paramount that keeps trying to shut it down for some reason. I don't think he likes me."

"I'll kick his fucking ass for you mama."

"No... you're sweet honey... (Oprah smiles, and puts her hand on the left side of my face) but that won't be necessary. I was wondering if you could like, maybe, invite him to one of your parties or something... and maybe get him to agree to go along with the movie that way. A peaceful solution to my problem."

"Anything for you mama. I'll take care of it." I reach over and squeeze mama's titties some more. She smiles at me and moans so sexy. Oprah licks her luscious, full lips and grabs my cock though my sweatpants. She squeezes it.

"Now... give mama some white dick candy."

We kiss deeply. I pull off mama's pants... she's not wearing panties... I fucking love that. I pull off both of our clothes. I leave mom's huge, lacey back bra on, pulling her massive tits out, letting them hang over the cups. I kneel down and rubs mom's thick legs. I kiss her bushy black pussy and lick her hard clit. I suck it and softly bite it. I pull it as far as it will go... sucking it hard. I lick it in my mouth, then let it snap back. I slowly snake my tongue up mom's beautiful, mature black cunt and lick her out. She plays with my brown hair and writes on her desk, moaning her sexiest moan.

I twist and roll and wiggle my tongue all over my mama's soft pink folds. I lick every damn inch of her insides, twisting my tongue in and out. I keep rubbing her smooth legs, as mama grinds her phat black pussy all over my white face. I lick faster, rolling my tongue back and forth.

"OH MY GOD BABY... EAT MAMA'S PUSSY!" Mama grinds faster on my face, writhing hard on her desk. My tongue goes into overdrive, licking faster, rolling side to side faster... twisting in and out of her very tasty, black pussy faster. "OHHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDD!!" Oprah squirts all over my tongue and into my mouth... bolt after bolt of pussy cum shoots deep into my mouth. It's so fucking magically delicious. I drink down every drop.

I suck my mama's phat pussy hungrily and greedily! She grabs my hair, screaming in lustful ecstasy. I keep sucking and licking fast in her twat. Mama grinds harder on my face, pulling my head side to side. My tongue licks faster and faster and faster... rolling side to side with turbo speed. I suck her twat harder and fucking harder. I squeeze her phat booty hard and she... squirts again! This one even harder and bigger than the last.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Mom blasts wave after huge wave of pussy nut into my sucking mouth. I gulp it all down as fast as possible, keeping up with the copious amount of pussy cum. Mama grinds all over my face, her face flush with sexual euphoria. She looks at me... And I look at her, sucking her delicious, ebony twat hard, drinking her cum.

Mama rubs my face softly and pulls me to her. We kiss deeply. She tastes her own juices. We kiss for five minutes straight. Just kiss. Our love for one another permiating through our mouths and tongues. I love my mom more than anything and that is on full display right now, as we kiss. I squeeze those awesome titties, rubbing the tips with my thumbs.

Mama moves around and lays back on the desk, her head at my crotch. She licks my rock hard cock from base to tip, looking up at me. I roughly grope her huge, natural funbags as she kisses all over my cock and balls. Mama spends extra time licking the sensitive underside of my plump head. I groan... she smiles, knowing how much she's pleasing me.

Oprah slowly licks back and forth on the underside of my cock head, slowly, teasing the fuck outta me. It feels so fucking good. Precum pours out of my piss slit. Oprah sucks my thick head into her mouth and gulps it down. She sucks my whole 10 thick inches down her throat in one gulp. Oh my freaking God... that feels awesome! I fuck mama's throat and slap her huge, black titties.

I pull her thick, dark nipples as far as they will go and shake them. Mama moans around my thick cock in her throat. I shake them harder, as I fuck my mama's throat, as far down as I can. I let mama's hard nipples go and watch them snap back. I roughly squeeze those awesome, natural tits and fuck my mama's throat harder and faster. I lean my head back and groan.

Mama sucks my cock greedily, as it plunges so deep down her throat. I squeeze those huge, black melons so damn hard and pump mama's sucking throat deeper and harder. I BLAST my wad down Oprah's sucking throat. Mama moans loud and drinks down every fucking thick drop of white cream, my huge white cock pumps out. She looks up at me, my whole cock down her throat. She so fucking sexy. Oprah sucks happily on my big cock, sucking it totally dry, licking the tip as it twitches.

In Spence's car, on the way back to my house...

Nicki is in the back seat, checking her makeup. Spence looks in the mirror at her, trying not to seem obvious. Nicki sees him and smirks. She knows how fucking hot she is. Nicki decides to have a little fun teasing Spence.

"So... is yo little dick hard yet?"

"WHAT?... I'm not... I mean no. I wasn't doing anything. Why would you ask that?" Spence asks nervously. He's shy around women... and awkward. He's my best friend and assistant. I like having my women tease him... it's all in good fun.

"Well... James said you wanna fuck me... and you starin' and shit... so I thought you be wantin' to get it up for me." Nicki is a master teaser. It's one of the things I love most about her. We've been dating for a year... and fucking for several.

"Wait... no.. I wasn't... James really said that?" Spence is turned on and nervous at the same time... he doesn't know what to do... or think.

"Yeah... he said you been tellin' him how much you wanna pop dis pussy... how much you wanna nut up in it and shit. Don't be singin' dat shit... be bringin' it!... Nicki needs some dick... so if you wanna nut up in dis pussy... you better got the dick to do it baby! Dis pussy put dem dicks to sleep baby!" Nicki rubs her pussy through her pink sweatpants... then pulls the front of them down, to show Spence her awesome, clean shaven, chocolate pussy.

Spence almost wrecks the car, staring in the rear view mirror, his eyes so wide, looking at my woman's punanny. "Watch it boy... don't be havin' no accidents up in here. Pull the fuckin' car over, if you wanna peep dis pussy." Nicki smirks, rubbing her extra sweet and juicy pussy.

Spence quickly pulls into a quit parking lot and parks. He turns around to watch Nicki play with her very talented twat. She rubs her clit... then smacks her labia, looking right at Spence, her eyebrows raised, her pink lip glossed lips wet and glistening. "You like dat sweet, juicy pussy, whiteboy?" Nicki looks at Spence innocently, as she rubs up and down her wet labia.

Spence nods yes, and licks his lips, staring wide eyed at my girl's awesome pussy. Nicki has a hall of fame cunt... and she knows it. Nicki laughs, blowing Spence a kiss. She turns up the teasing temperature a few notches. "Come sit back here with Nicki, baby."

"Um...are you sure? What about James? He's my best friend and boss." Spence asks, still staring and licking his lips.

"Well... he ain't here right now baby... and I need some dick... so show me yours and maybe I'll let you pump dis juicy pussy."

Spence gets out of the car and gets in the back seat. Nicki slides over a little and Spence sits down... still staring at Nicki.

"Mmmmmmmm... show Nicki that white dick baby. I love me some white meat. I hope you got a nice one." Nicki licks her lips slowly, looking right at Spence, blowing him a kiss. She takes off her pink and white striped sweatpants, tossing them in the front seat. She leans back and spreads her legs wide... her left leg on Spence's shoulders. Her white stripper pumps excite Spence.

Nicki's long pink hair looks so fucking hot. She unzips her pink and white striped sweatsuit jacket, and Spence's eyes almost pop out of his head.

Nicki's big, enhanced chocolate tits are almost popping out of her lacey white bra. "Let me see dat dick Spence. Nicki wants to see it NOW!"

Spence nervously unzips his pants and pulls out his 6 inch thick cock. It's rock hard and leaking precum. It points straight up. Nicki giggles and takes her right leg and rubs Spence's twitching white dick, with her white stripper pump. Spence groans. "You like dat?... I like your little dick... it's nice and thick... gonna feel nice, pumpin' up in dis juicy pussy. Mmmmmmmm."

Nicki licks her lips slowly, looking right at Spence, rubbing his cock with her shoe. She pats his rock hard cock with her pump softly. Spence groans heavily. Nicki giggles.

Nicki jacks Spence's cock with her pump, working it quickly. Spence closes his eyes and enjoys it all. Nicki rubs his thick cock faster. Spence can feel his impending cum. Nicki rubs his cock faster with her pump. It feels so fucking good to Spence. He can't wit to cum all over Nicki's shoe. Nicki jacks his precum pouring cock faster and faster.

Spence can feel his cum ready to explode out of his cock. He breathes heavy, his body all tingly. He grins a huge grin... here it cums... Nicki stops. Spence opens his eyes in disbelief. He looks at Nicki. She smirks deviously at Spence. Spence looks so sad... wanting to cum on Nicki's shoe so damn bad. His cock twitches uncontrollably. Nicki sees it and smirks again.

"Ahhh... poor Spence. Nicki changed her mind baby. You're dick is too little to fuck me. That little Itty bitty dick can't do shit wit dis pussy honey. I need a dick like my man's." Spence holds his head down. Nicki smiles, enjoying giving out the small penis humiliation. "I mean, look at dis Spence." He looks at Nicki. She spreads her glistening labia wide. Her beautiful pink insides draw Spence's stare.

Nicki spreads her pink folds open wide. Spence can see up inside. Nicki's pussy is pulsating. It's so wet and ready to be fucked. Spence licks his lips, sweating, as he states at one of the most beautiful pussies on earth. "See that pussy baby... It needs to be fucked right fuckin' now... but it needs a big ass dick."

Nicki teases Spence... she sticks a finger inside her bright pink folds and slowly wipes up her juices with it. She pulls it out and shows it to Spence. Nicki holds her finger to Spence's mouth. Just as he sticks his tongue out to lick it... Nicki pulls her finger away and puts it in her mouth. She sucks her finger slowly... just the tip... then slowly all the way down. Nicki fucks her mouth with her pussy flavored finger and moans her sexiest moan.

Spence can't stand it. His cock is so ridiculously hard. He looks at Nicki so helplessly... begging with his eyes. Nicki smiles and giggles so sexy. "Sorry baby... ain't for the dick for dis pussy... it's gotta be roughed up with a bomb ass dick to get it poppin'." Nicki gives Spence a pouty look and smirks. She's really into the teasing. Spence lowers his head... distraught... humiliated... feeling low and worthless.

Nicki sees Spence's depressed face and smirks again. "Ahhh... it's OK Spence... your little, Itty bitty dick, just ain't good enough... why don't you just drive me to James' place. Your little dick couldn't handle dis pussy anyway. It's so damn juicy doe. Look... it's gettin' juicier and juicier." Spence looks... still depressed and dejected... at Nicki's pussy. She's rubbing her big clit. Her pussy is leaking juices. Spence can see them slowly dribbling out of those bright, pink folds.

"Jack yo dick fo me baby. Get Nicki all juicier and shit." Nicki smiles at Spence. He sits back and jerks his cock, half heartedly... he's still down about the small penis humiliation and cum denial. Nicki fingers her wet pussy, her long pink nails going in. She wiggles her fingers in her pussy, as Spence stares again. His cock is throbbing hard. He jerks it, showing Nicki. She smiles, knowing she's tormented poor Spence. Nicki pulls her big ass tits out of her bra. They hang over the cups, her thick nipples rock hard and super sensitive.

Nicki rubs her left nipple, pulling it hard, letting it snap back, as she fingers her sweet ass pussy. She's getting very turned on. "Damn... I need a dick. Fast!!" She thinks to herself. She's enjoying teasing Spence... but it's made her super horny. Nicki watches Spence jack his thick cock and licks her lips. His "Itty bitty dick" is looking bigger to her.

Nicki moans and fingers her pink pussy faster, her fingers twisting inside that bright pink cunt. She squeezes her big, chocolate left tit, shaking it, rubbing her nipple faster. Spence shakes his throbbing cock as he jerk it, staring at Nicki... so turned on by her.

Nikki leans her head back and cums all over her fingers. "DAMNNNNNNN!!" Nicki says, in the middle of her orgasmic fun time. "FUCK!..." She's so fucking horny... her orgasm only increased her arousal. Spence looks at Nicki's cumming pussy, licking his lips as Nicki pulls her fingers out. "Wanna taste baby? Got me all hot and shit." Spence nods.

Nicki sticks out her fingers and Spence sucks them quickly in his mouth. Nicki giggles and twists her fingers in Spence's sucking mouth. Nicki smacks her soaked pussy, over and over. She pinches and pulls her hard, thick clit and let's it snap back. She rubs it faster. Spence finishes sucking Nicki's tasty fingers.

Nicki's clit is throbbing. Her pussy is still leaking her sweet juices. Spence shakes his thick cock again a D smiles at Nicki. He's got a huge crush on her. "You're the hottest woman ever Nicki." Spence says, smiling, jerking his cock. It pours precum down the sides of it. Nicki smiles and blows him a kiss. She licks her pink lips again, looking at his wet cock.

"Damn baby... you got me all hungry and shit. Thinkin' bout swallowin' that little white cock." Nicki watches Spence... still teasing him... but more turned on by the second. Spence stares at Nicki's big tits. Nicki sees it and decides to give poor Spence a little treat. "Go ahead and squeeze 'em baby. Keep jerking dat dick... I like seein' all dat juice on it."

Spence goes wide eyed and grabs Nicki's left tit, squeezing it hard. "Mmmmmmmm. You like Nicki's big titties baby?" Spence nods. He squeezes her tit harder, jerking his throbbing, rock hard cock. Spence rubs Nicki's sensitive nipple. She leans her head back and smacks her pussy. Spence rubs her nipple faster and faster. Nicki smacks her wet pussy harder and faster. "Oh shit... gonna nut again. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Nicki squirts again, all over Spence. He looks at his throbbing cock and groans loud. He cums as he jerks. His creamy nut explodes out of his cock.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
12