White Wife in Sari

Story Info
Husband is preparing his white wife to be shared.
1.6k words
3.97
45.4k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggiK
maggiK
44 Followers

I am Maggie, a 32 year old white woman, married to Rahul, a fun Indian. I am kind of tiny, barely 5 ft tall, and round in the right places (32B), according to my hubby "I am a sexy white doll." I love Hindi culture, it is so exotic and intriguing I made a decision few years back that I want to fully experience it, despite the fact some my friends were warning me that I will become a "possession" of my Indian husband. Well, the little devil in me kind of wanted to try that.

A couple of weeks ago for my birthday Rahul gave me a beautiful, green sari, along with a box of bangles. I never wore sari before! I loved the texture of the material, but when I started to put it on me, I started running into some unexpected complications and Rahul watched my struggles with a smirky smile. At some point he pointed at the screen of his laptop, showing me a photo of a beautiful woman wearing a similar sari. It took me a moment to parse what was unusual: she wore it without any blouse, without bra, without pants, basically, she was wearing it on her nude body. A silhouette of her breasts were teasingly visible, so were her nipples. I gasped, I blushed, went to our bedroom, took off everything I was wearing off, and put it on. I do not think Rahul expected to see what he saw. But there was another issue: the sari was very slippery and after less than a minute of presenting myself to him, it gently slipped off my hips. Whoops. That ended the demonstration - he stood up, undressed, gently slid his cock in my mouth and I let him cum in there. For the first time in fact. Then we passionately fucked.

Few hours later, when walking by the empty box from sari, I found a small card. It was a ticket to an upscale hair salon, which I always wanted to go to, but never did because of how expensive it was. Excited, I headed there right next day.

At the hair place they took me inside without any waiting. I absolutely loved what they did to my hair. I never looked so beautiful. My nails were happy too. When I was reading to leave, they took me to a 3rd room and asked to fully undress. "May I ask why?" to which the lady replied that my husband requested that they also take a good care of my pubic area. Oh, that is unexpected. I always keep the area nicely trimmed so I was curious and unsure what else he wanted. About an hour later, after every single hair in the entire area down there was removed, I knew exactly what his fantasy was! But now I felt so exposed down there!

When I returned, a nicely looking lady waited for me at our house, setting up her photo equipment. I quickly learned she is a professional photographer that Rahul brought. The first few photos were very innocent, but quickly she started asking me to take off piece by piece, and ultimately I ended up in front of her and my husband fully nude, with my freshly shaved bald pussy, which I noticed my husband could not take his eyes off me.

Next day I could not stop thinking about the photo session. I showered and kept staring at my completely bald pussy, feeling some sweet juicing gently flowing down there. When Rahul returned from work, I caught him right near the room, unzipped his pants and took him in my mouth, despite the fact he did not have a chance to shower all day long. The strong aroma of his unwashed cock suddenly became so intoxicating I grabbed his buttocks and started taking him inside my mouth deeper and deeper as deep as I managed. At first surprised, he quickly figured out my mood, pushed me to the nearest wall and started pushing himself even deeper, slowly but steadily, until I could feel the tip of his cock at the back of my throat, my nose touched his pubic hair. When he came I closed my lips trying to catch every single drop and swallow it. For the first time in my life.

Next day, Saturday evening, he left to visit one his friends, mentioning he will return late evening, similarly to the previous week. I wanted to go with him and meet their wives, but he suggested I stay home. Oh well. I was missing him all evening, and when he came back past midnight, I jumped on him and started kissing him. He then showered, jumped to bed and started caressing my nude body. While gently walking his fingers around my breasts he casually mentioned that he invited his friends to our house. I was glad I will be able to finally meet them and their wives, but he immediately learned their wives are not coming. Hmm!

And then he resumed circling my breast with his finger, and casually added that he wants me to wear the sari the way I wore it for him when they come. When it finally hit me what he had said I felt goosebumps and my nipples got hard. Very hard. He smiled and commented "I think your nipples like the idea. How about the rest of you?" And then he touched them. I gasped. A moment later his finger went to check on my pussy, triggering an immense orgasm.

The next day I went online to a sex Hindi chat room I visited few times, determined to figure out if it is common in India to do what my hubby was trying to do to me. I was carefully picking married women. I also wanted to get their opinions what they would do if they were in my shoes. The first one thought my husband was proud of me and wanted to "show to his friends how pretty his wife was". To my question if I should follow his orders and wear the sari without clothes, he stated without hesitation "yes, I think you should obey your hubby, after all he is your hubby!" The second one went farther, suggesting his friends already got a preview what to expect through the pictures he was taking, and I will be asked to do a full nude show and I might even be "shared". My heart skipped a beat when she suggested that.

I then ran into an Indian teenager, he introduced himself as a 19 year old. I was about to say "bye", determined to chat with married Indian women only, but his sweetness and genuinely made me continue. I explained to him my situation, to which he explained: "Indian men have craze about white women. White women are pretty, bold, daring, and classy. If you agree to fulfill your hubby wishes, his friends will go crazy, absolutely crazy. They will want to kiss your white breasts, the will want to lick your white pussy, they will take pics and then will brag". Oh dear. What am I getting myself into!

The third wife I chatted with suggested that my hubby had sex with their wives and now it is his turn to "pay off" and I will be used like I never was before. Basically, she thought my husband and his friend made an arrangement, and trying to convince him to abandon the idea was absolutely futile. "You are tiny, sexy looking, you are very exotic to them, it will happen very fast!" she argued. She was right, I know I won't be able to control my nipples. they will get hard very quickly very visible. And if they start telling me how delicious I look they might notice how soak-y wet I am down there. And since there will be three of there, there will be no place to hide, no place to escape, they can just surround me.

OMG, surround me like in this movie! Her language reminded me of a movie he played last time we had sex. The husband turned on some music and politely asked his wife to dance and slowly strip. She obediently went to the middle of the room, surrounded by several guys. When she stripped and stood naked, he stopped the music, approached her and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and slowly approached the closest guy, looked him in the eyes and started unzipping his pants, then removed them, along with the rest of clothes. She continued with others and soon was surrounded by a group of naked guys pointing their cocks towards her. Her husband gently pushed her to her knees and guided her mouth towards the closest cock.

Ohh. Could it be it was not a coincidence? Could it be that e was preparing me for something through this movie? No, that could not be, they all ended up fucking her, and the movie ended with one of them sliding into her... ass hole!

The third wife then started asking detailed questions about the photo session. She was right! The photo session was more spicy than I expected. After taking a few photos of my naked body, Rahul asked for very specific poses and angles, some of them involved me gently spreading my pussy, and at the end, exposing my little virgin ass hole. He made sure every photo captured not only my private areas but also my face.

That was more than enough for the 3rd wife. She stopped me in the middle of the sentence "omg he made close up photos of your asshole too? He made you spread it? With your face showing? That means they wanted to see how tight you are, and wanted to be absolutely certain these are photos of you, your body."

"Have you ever taken it in your ass?" What am I getting myself into? I politely said bye and disconnected.

Uncertain. Shaking. Wet. Excited. Wondering.

To be continued...

maggiK
maggiK
44 Followers