White Wives Visit Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dress took everyone by surprise.

It was red.

Low cut to the navel, but with a silk coverup in the King's official colour of white with his crest of office embroidered on it.

Her red high heels saw to it that she towered over every other woman, and she was even taller than the King.

He loved it. He beamed with pride.

She was his, and everyone there knew it.

He made her Queen for the day.

The dress was slit up to the waist on the side.

Inside the dress, she was naked from the waist down.

The King had full access, should he want it, to her wet warm neatly trimmed cunt.

When Ian and Herb admired their handiwork she noticed their erections and she encouraged them to masturbate in front of her. They happily masturbated each other which caught Ingrid a bit off guard, but she went with the flow.

++++++++

On the other side and looking very pleased with herself was the out-going 'virgin' who this day had completed a year of privilege at the King's pleasure and whim. She likewise had many memories of the King's stamina which she was looking forward to sharing with her mother when she was freed to return to her family home.

The other invited guests arrayed themselves behind the King's Throne and positioned themselves so that they could get a clear view of the open space in front of the Dias.

Villagers, men and women alike were on the other side of the space and formed a natural pathway through which the soon to be expected parade of celebrants would pass.

Everyone was in a high state of anticipation of witnessing (and hopefully participating in) the parade which would soon be passing between them.

Today was the day when the King would be selecting the most suitable, to his eyes, a virgin who would become part of his court for the next year.

It was the highest honour that could be bestowed on any girl and those who were eligible had spent hours preparing themselves and making themselves as attractive as possible so that for this year they might be the one chosen.

Seydou was beside himself with excitement,

He had researched this event and he knew he was going to be in for a visual treat, as would everyone else, when the young girls processed in front of the gathered crowd.

He checked and re-checked that his cameras were primed, focused and ready to capture the scene. Already in his mind, he had a chapter drafted of the planned publication titled as 'Black Innocence'.

Tyrone had used his expertise to set up an outdoor sound system and soon the air was filled with a combination of the familiar strains of Rhino-inspired music and that of native drums being softly thrummed by some of the young men of the tribe.

As the steady beat began to swell all attention was turned toward the gateway to the compound and murmurs of appreciation began to be heard above the music as the head of a column of young girls appeared dancing rhythmically to the beat.

There was clearly some pattern of choreography to their movements and had the westerners asked they would have learned that the dance was a unique expression of the girls' availability to their King.

It was only performed at this ceremony and no other.

Indeed, for the girls to be swaying in such a provocative fashion at any other time would have caused much displeasure and offence to the conservative mores and the strict moral code of practice of the tribe.

But for this special day, well, there were no holds barred.

The girls were in single file each one lightly holding the waist of the girl in front.

As they progressed toward the Dias it could be seen that they were clad in only an arrangement of the beaded necklaces and waistbands and cuffs.

The necklaces were more elaborate versions of those usually worn by females and they rested nicely on top of the lovely young tits.

Around the wrists and ankles were matching cuffs of fur embedded with small bells which gave a sweet tingly-sound each time a step was taken in time to the drums.

The most striking feature was the waistband which really was not a band at all but really just a thin string of beads which had a small 'curtain' of beads which just came down to ineffectively cover the smooth slit of the wearer.

They looked utterly charming as they processed and came nearer and passed between the attentive audience.

The Professor looked and saw the effect the sight was having on the waiting crowd and he surreptitiously mumbled into his Rhino phone so that he could record his observations so that they could be included into his report.

At the same time, Oskar felt his cock beginning to swell at this fresh sight and made a mental note of his own that this was another piece of ethnic clothing that ought to be stocked by the Rhino store.

Seydou fumbled with his cameras not knowing which way to turn; what to capture; what to entitle what was going to be a fascinating chapter of his proposed book.

The head of the column reached the spot opposite where the King sat and with no signal given stopped their slow march and the leader detached herself from the grip of the girl behind and stepped, or rather shimmied, toward the Diaz.

Once in front of the King's full gaze, she began a slow rotation and once her back was presented to him she leaned slightly forward so that her delightful rounded bum draped by the beaded curtain was in full view to his lustful eyes.

She completed her rotation and then still stamping her feet in time to the drums she moved to the step of the Diaz and kneeled down, bowed her head and kissed the King's cock.

He gave her a smile of approval, patted her head and she stood up and with adoration shining in her eyes, she returned to resume her place at the head of the column.

She moved forward a few paces and the girl behind her let go and moved to perform the same little ritual making sure that the King could see all of her charms before she too knelt before the royal appendage to give a kiss of devotion.

The watching crowd gave a murmur of approval as they witnessed the royal cock give a twitch as it began to swell.

This year there were twelve girls who met the criteria and were eligible to be presented to the King and for him to make his choice.

They had to be over the age of consent (of course), they had to be offspring of a mother who had enjoyed the King's favour in the past (which meant most of the women in the tribe) and they had to be prepared to do whatever they were ordered to do over the next 12 months if they should become the 'chosen one'.

The conditions were quite simple and had never been questioned for such was the honour of being selected that the girls would have gone to any length to become a part of the royal household.

The second girl returned to her place licking her lips and once again the column swayed forward and the next skipped to be in front of the throne where she went through the same process and being looked upon enviously by the others.

The spectators on both sides of the passageway were also looking on with varying emotions.

The mothers who were so proud at seeing their daughters going through the moves they had so patiently practised together; the young men who were looking approvingly at this rare display of young female charms and they showed their appreciation in the time-honoured fashion of the tribe by softly masturbating their own stiff cocks much to the amusement of their own parents and other onlookers.

One by one the girls approached the King to pay their special tribute and by the time the last pretty young thing in the procession had resumed her place the King's cock was straining to an upright position and causing his elaborate loincloth to appear as a pulsating tent.

The column of girls continued to gyrate in perfect symmetry presenting a delightful sight as they processed toward the end of the path before returning to once again to shuffle past the Diaz with everyone keeping a close eye on the King to see if he was to reveal who he had chosen.

The line stopped and the girls all turned to face the King but still continued to softly stamp their feet in time to the drumbeat and the background hum of the 'Rhino Music'.

Everyone became relaxed as they felt the sound effects wash over them and a murmur of excitement swelled as they saw the King being helped to his feet by his ever-present big breasted female attendants.

They stood either side of him and each took hold of his loincloth and held it up which allowed him to take his stiff cock in hand.

He slowly turned one way and then the other until the fat bulbous head was pointing at his selected virgin.

He nodded his head and she gave a squeal of delight and came to him and dropped to her knees and in accordance with protocol wrapped her hands around the fat penis and once again gave him a kiss of appreciation and devotion.

The two attendants stepped down and helped her to her feet and then bought her up onto the Diaz to stand alongside the King.

She gave a shy wave to her proud mother who knew she would be seeing very little of her daughter for the next year.

The westerners had been charmed at the sight of these young girls in all their native finery which so effectively enhanced their desirability.

Oskar and the others had been stimulated by the display and all felt within their loose pants that their cocks had stiffened appreciatively.

The ladies from Simone to the youngest 'schoolgirl' were also feeling a little excited at what they had observed not just from the sight of the dancing half-naked young girls but more from the blatant display of those young black cocks being so openly masturbated.

There was another element that was causing their arousal and that was that unbeknown to all the visitors the refreshments that they had been copiously drinking to allay the effect of the tropical sun all contained the Lerotican special herbs that Oskar had previously experienced.

For the men, it was like liquid Viagra; for the women it just made them feel warm and wet and the need to have something stiff and big inside their pussies.

Oskar obliged Simone who casually leaned forward and held onto the back of the throne, spread her feet and then gasped as she felt his cock slide into her.

Such was the festive atmosphere and with everyone thinking of doing something similar nobody took any notice or made a comment.

The King, his new apprentice, his attendants and Queen for the day Princess Ingrid left the stage and retreated into the palace.

They would not be seen for a couple of hours at least.

His departure was a signal for the orderly ranks of spectators to descend upon the trestle tables that held dishes of all manner of strange looking foods and dishes that were filled with the special cordial drink that had already been sampled.

It didn't take long before all segregation was ignored and inhibitions were lost.

The schoolgirls made a beeline for the young men they had observed masturbating throughout the parade and they took them to one side of the compound where shrubs and trees provided a little cover from the prying eyes of the boy's mothers.

It was not that they had any reservations about, as they hoped, being fucked by these native boys but they were respectful of the cultural differences and didn't wish to be accused of doing anything that might spoil the professor's research conclusions.

Lucy and Chloe watched Oskar with amused interest as he thrust in and out of Simone; it was nothing that Chloe hadn't seen before but she had to admit it was an extra excitement to see her mother dressed just like one of the native women being ravaged by a fat black cock out in the open air and seemingly without a care in the world.

The two girls continued to watch until one of the brothers at the Bishop's behest came over and whispered that the Bishop would be grateful if they would select from the friends they had made during their stay native girls who would be agreeable to receiving the Church's special blessing that was bestowed upon new converts to the Church of the Black Staff's teachings.

Chloe knew exactly what the coded message meant and went and found four of her new black friends who were delighted at the suggestion even though they had no inkling or interest in anything to do with Westernized religion.

They were just interested in the opportunity of being able to get up close and personal with a black cock that wasn't attached to one of their tribesmen, a complete no-no as far as unmarried women in their culture was concerned.

The group moved over to another shaded area where the Bishop with Lucy and Chloe at his side made ready to offer any required assistance as the brothers all lifted their brown cassocks to expose their rampant stiff cocks.

The native girls looked upon them with a mixture of shock, amusement and great interest but were unsure of what they were expected to do.

Lucy and Chloe joined them and then led each one by the hand and demonstrated the art of fellatio while the brother being served chanted a prayer of blessing.

Chloe had a sufficient grasp of the Lerotican language to explain that it was the greatest honour to cause the brother to ejaculate 'the Devil's seed' and thereby cleanse his body.

The black girls were only too pleased to comply and each earned one or another of the brothers' gratitude.

Afterwards, Chloe and Lucy had what they thought was the better part of the arrangement as they took turns to lick the dribbling spunk off of the heaving tits of the new initiates.

When they paused to take a breath they looked up to see Seydou pointing both his Nikon and his stiff cock at them and he really didn't know what to do deal with first.

The drumming ceased given that the drummers had put their instruments to one side and were now happily involving themselves in the carnal activities into which the celebrations had morphed.

A soft thrumming from the Rhino sound system was a perfect accompaniment to the movements that were going on; indeed, it was the hypnotic messages that were being broadcast together with the narcotic effect of the drinks that had caused all inhibitions to be cast aside.

Professor Steeves mantra of 'we must do nothing that offends or runs contrary to Lerotican beliefs' was soon forgotten as the double stimulants of the Rhino 'music' and the drugs took hold.

All around there were scenes of fucking couples, threesomes, black on white and every combination of relationships that could be imagined.

Grunting, squeals and cries of passion-filled the air as one after another climaxes were reached and multiple orgasms were felt and fountains of cum were ejaculated.

Simone had received her third load of cum from, who, she wasn't sure when she noticed Ian and Herb standing looking on nervously from the sidelines.

At some point in the proceedings, both had lost their shorts and were wearing just their lacy French knickers which she had insisted that they put on earlier.

She felt a momentary pang of pity that she hadn't paid him any attention during the course of the evening and beckoned him over.

"Aw Baby, have I been ignoring you? Come on give Momma a hug ... " she paused, "... and then get your sorry ass down there and clean me up," she said spitefully.

Ian scuttled to do as she commanded and fell to his knees and dipped his head between her spread thighs.

As she felt his tongue begin to lap at her slippery cunt she looked with half-hooded eyes at Herb, "Why don't you have yourself a little play with that pathetic little dick of yours while you watch your friend; you know you want to."

Herb complied and pulled the gusset of his knickers to one side and fumbled to stroke his stiff little dickie. He knew that when they got back to the sanctuary of the hut and their bed that Ian would encourage him to fuck his arse. The very thought made his cock extend to its full 4 inches.

The night descended into a tableau of utter depraved interracial depravity and the beauty of the situation was that come the morning that nobody involved would remember a thing.

More importantly, the professor would have a complete mental block of events and nothing that happened would cause the data from his beloved survey to be affected.

*********

The following day dawned brightly and was greeted with mixed emotions and confusion by, well, almost everybody.

The Westerners of both sexes felt extremely sore and drained; the tribespeople sensed that 'things' had occurred which should not have happened.

Young men were confused by the slick juices that were evident on their tender cocks; the fluid that they knew was not like the cum they usually smeared themselves with when they ejaculated.

Young women, the unmarried ones, sensed that their treasured tight pussies had been opened up beyond what their carved wooden dildos would have caused.

Mothers felt an unfathomable sense of pride as flashbacks of seeing their daughters being fucked by these strange western gentlemen blipped through the headaches they were suffering.

Yes, everyone (all but Oskar that is) was feeling very confused when they tried to recall yesterday's events but, at the same time, they felt very, very satisfied. However, despite the headaches, everyone worked through their pains for this was the day that the visitors would be leaving Lerotica to return home.

There was much to do what with retrieving and packing equipment that had been installed to record and direct the activities of the research team and there was also much exchanging of gifts amongst the scenes of sadness when the farewells were being made.

The black tribespeople had forged really close relationships with their visitors and any

previous suspicions they held when they learned of the imminent arrival of their 'guests' had long been forgotten.

Similarly, the western visitors were filled with many mixed emotions when they said their goodbyes for each and every one of them had been overwhelmed by the experience that proved that beneath the skin they were all much the same in their desires and respect for a happy life.

Oskar observed the tearful farewells and didn't like to break the mood by admitting that actually, it had been the Rhino equipment that had been instrumental in influencing a lot of the behaviours.

Certainly, the professor would not have been pleased to learn that his precious programme of observing cultural customs and differing sexual practices had been compromised by outside interference.

By midday, everything that could be packed had been stowed on the bus that would be taking them back to Johannesburg and Oliver Tambo International airport.

Everyone was made to check for the umpteenth time that they had their passports and other essential personal and, at last, they were ready to go ... but where the heck was Ingrid?

The professor was about to go and investigate when the answer was provided. Approaching from the direction of the Royal compound was a small procession led by Abioye. Behind him was the obese King who was taking careful slow steps and at his side was the elusive Princess Ingrid.

Following him were his two ever-present statuesque black bare-breasted handmaidens and, making her first public appearance and looking a little looking overawed at her new situation, the chosen virgin of yesterday's celebration.

Ingrid looked far from being overawed; far from it she was her usual resplendent self, her blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders to rest upon the mound of her bare and generous breasts. She was now dressed (or 'undressed', depending on one's point of view) in the native style and she looked most regal as she held the King's arm as they came toward the waiting bus.

The party came to a halt and Abioye approached Oskar and said in his broken English, "The King he come and say goodbye and wish you well for the journey home. He wants to thank you for your visit and hopes you have been happy. The King he says he wants Princess Ingrid to stay."