Whiteout Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Distracting you?" Weiss grinned wolfishly. "What kind of distraction?"

"Uh... I don't know..."

Weiss bent over the countertop all the way and whispered in Val's ear, her voice low and dripping with arousal. "I know how to distract you. Every time you reach for those words, you'll feel a rush of pleasure down in your cunt. The harder you try to remember, the hornier and hornier you'll get. Until you just can't keep yourself from touching that pretty pussy of yours, from cumming for me, even when you know it will take everything away. Even your name. Does that sound good, Valerie?"

Val whimpered and gasped, "Yes, Madame..."

Weiss pulled back and stared at Val with a confused expression on her face. "Madame?"

The arousal that had been building up left Val's body in an instant, replaced with panic. "I, uh... I just... I... I like that better. Than Mistress. I'm sorry, I-"

Weiss pressed her finger to Val's lips. "Shh. It's okay. I like it."

"You do?"

Weiss smiled warmly. "If that's who you want me to be, then I'll be your Madame."

"...thanks." You fucking idiot, Val. If she didn't know before, she has to know now. But sure, give away your secret identity. At least you get your rocks off.

"Now then." Weiss reached into her pocket. "I think we've kept each other waiting long enough."

She held up the red crystal.

* * *

"...and wide awake!"

Val heard two snaps and slowly opened her eyes. She was still in the bar, but now she was sitting in one of the booths. Weiss was across from her, looking like a kid who opened their Christmas presents a week early. "How are you feeling?"

Val yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Mmm... really good, actually. I don't even remember you hypnotizing me, it's like one second I saw the crystal and now I'm here."

"Yeah, I moved us because you started sliding off the stool. I'll make a note that you're a bit of a flopper."

Val nodded, still feeling fuzzy and heavy. "So, did it work?"

"Did what work? You'll have to be specific, sweetie."

"You know, the-" Val gasped as a sudden jolt of pleasure struck her body. For an instant, she imagined being at the beach, picking up a handful of sand and letting it sift through her fingers. The image faded away just as soon as it entered her mind, taking the word she was about to say along with it.

Weiss grinned even wider. "Use your words, Valerie."

Val's face scrunched up, the gears in her brain grinding hard to focus on the word she was looking for. More and more sand slipped from her grasp. She squirmed in her seat. "It's... uh..."

"Oh, don't worry about that now," Weiss said. "If you can't remember it, it probably isn't very important anyway. So, tell me a little about yourself. Where'd you grow up?"

Val sighed, feeling like a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders as the burden of trying to remember was put aside. "I'm a local. Mom and Dad raised me in a little apartment a few blocks from downtown."

"What street did you live on?"

"Oh, it was-" Val felt another surge of pleasure, stronger this time. She mewled as the street name faded away, dissolved by the growing horniness she felt. "Uh..."

Weiss chuckled to herself. "Oh, come on, Valerie, you don't even remember where you grew up?"

"I do, but..." Val fidgeted in her seat. "It's just hard!"

"How is it hard? Even I can remember something like that."

"Whenever I try, I just get so h-" She moaned as another word fell away and the pleasure built up just a little bit more.

"Hungry? Happy?" It didn't seem like Weiss should have been able to grin any wider, but somehow she did.

Val pouted. "You know! It's when my va... my... my pussy gets all wet n' stuff!"

"Oh! You mean horny," Weiss chuckled. "Honestly, dear, you're so forgetful. It's like everything you try to remember just drips out of that needy little cunt of yours. Isn't that right?"

Val whimpered, but shook her head yes. She'd already forgotten that "P" word she used earlier, but she at least still remembered what a cunt was.

"Such a forgetful little slut. Why, if I left you to your own devices, you'd drip out your entire mind. You'd be an empty shell, just waiting for someone else to fill you up. And we can't have that, can we?"

"No, Wei... wuh... M-Madame..."

Weiss purred and stood up, towering over the squirming, whimpering woman in front of her. "Then it's better if you empty yourself here. Go on. Even a stupid girl like you knows what she has to do."

Val nodded and started unbuttoning her jeans. Once they were undone, she reached down into her panties and started rubbing. Her cunt already soaked. She slid her fingers in and out, quickly bringing herself close to the edge. Her eyes closed as she moaned and whined and purred, her noises becoming more desperate the faster she went.

Just as she reached the edge of orgasm, she felt another hand grab the one rubbing her wet spot and pull it away. She opened her eyes and saw Madame glaring down at her. "Not yet," she growled.

"Please, Madame," Val moaned.

"If you're going to empty yourself for me, I have one condition. You need to remember two words. I think you can manage two. Do you know what those words are?"

Val's eyes rolled back in her head as her body shuddered. The other words were so hard to remember, but these were clear as day. "Yes, Madame!"

"Good girl. Now finish the job." She let go of Val's hand.

Val rubbed her cunt until she saw red. She slid out of the booth and fell on her knees, screaming in ecstasy as the pleasure scorched her mind bare. It felt so good to burn for Madame.

After what felt like an eternity, she went limp and leaned against Weiss' legs. The taller woman patted her gently on the head. "Good girl. You did so well for me. Now, I just have one question."

She knelt down and held the exhausted girl's shoulders so she stayed upright. "What is your name?"

The girl smiled dreamily. When she opened her eyes, it was like she was staring at a blank wall. "Yes, Madame."

Weiss laughed and hugged the girl tight. "Oh, such a good fucking girl!" She kissed the empty girl's neck deeply and patted her on the back. Then, she whispered in her ear, "Return to me."

* * *

Val gasped as her mind rushed back to her. She tensed up in Weiss' arms, but Weiss petted her back softly. Val hugged her back and started laughing. "Holy shit, Weiss!"

"You liked it?"

"You kidding? Loved it. You can be mean when you wanna be."

"Well, when someone's as fun to tease as you, can you blame me?"

Val looked down at the puddle she'd left on the floor and the dark stain at the front of her jeans. "God, I'm a mess."

"A pretty mess," Weiss purred.

Weiss stood up and helped Val walk over to the bar. She poured Val a glass of water, and Val gulped it all down at once. "Didn't realize how thirsty I was."

"I always feel like a gym teacher when I say this, but you gotta stay hydrated." She cracked a wry grin. "Especially when you're getting wet."

Val giggled and covered her mouth with her hand. "God, that's not even funny."

"You see why I started doing this instead of stand-up?"

"It's a little hard to imagine you doing stand-up."

"Hm. Stage hypnosis, maybe?"

"I think your stuff might be a little too much for that kind of audience."

"Point taken." Weiss bit her lip and her eyes pointed downward. Val noticed she was starting right at her breasts.

She reflexively covered her chest, and just then realized she wasn't wearing her sweatshirt anymore. "Wait, where did my...?"

"Oh!" Weiss ducked down behind the counter and came back up holding Val's sweatshirt. "I noticed you seemed kinda hot during the trance, so I had you take it off."

Val eyed Weiss suspiciously as she took the sweatshirt back. She got the feeling that wasn't the only article of clothing Weiss had made her remove. "Is that so?"

Weiss bit her lip and glanced to the side, scratching the back of her head. "Well... I may have done a little bit more with you while you were under..."

"Like what?"

"Why don't you take your top off and find out?"

Val gasped. "No way! You're just trying to trick me!"

"Oh, come off it. A few minutes ago you were masturbating on the floor, but taking off your top is too much?"

Val blushed. "It's not that! Y-You're just making up this other trigger to get me to show you my boobs."

"Fine, don't believe me. You'll see soon enough."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

The other woman just chuckled and pulled out her phone. "Oh, it's getting late. Want me to call you a cab?"

"What? How late is it?" Val pulled out her own phone and saw that it was nearly 2am. "That can't be right, it feels like we just got here."

"Well, losing track of time is a pretty common occurrence when hypnosis is involved. But I know how to fix that."

"Really?"

Weiss grinned. "Spending the night next to a beautiful woman, of course!"

Val gulped and shoved her phone back in her pocket. "Y-You don't need to call a cab, I'm fine going back on my own." If this woman could make me lose track of almost three hours, I don't even want to think about what she'd do to me if she had me for a whole night.

In an instant, Weiss' smile faded. "Oh. Sorry, I just..." She looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "I'm pushing things too fast. Look, I'll pay for the cab, it's really not a problem."

Val blinked. Wow. Asking me to spend the night is 'pushing things too fast,' but hypnotizing and fucking me is totally fine? "That's very nice of you to offer, but trust me, I don't need a cab. Besides, I wouldn't really want someone else to see me like this." She gestured down to her soaked jeans.

"Valid. We'll keep in touch?"

"Absolutely."

Weiss leaned over the counter and kissed Val on the cheek. When she pulled away, Val had a look of shock on her face. Weiss smiled warmly and said, "I'll talk to you in the morning. Now go get some sleep."

"Yeah..." Val nodded her head, still dazed. She turned around and walked out into the alleyway, only dimly aware that she still wasn't wearing her sweatshirt. The night air was bearable in her thin tank top, but only just. She opened a portal back to her apartment and walked through.

When she got to her room, she held a pillow to her face and screamed.

12