Whiteout Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weiss sighed. "Well, there's one I really want to see, but I'm not sure you'd like it."

Val raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Why not?"

"It's some real art-house stuff. Very much a love-it-or-hate-it thing."

"Well, if it's what you want to watch, then I'll watch it with you."

"Valerie-"

"Weiss, c'mon! I'm trying to make you happy, don't fight me on this!"

Weiss smiled. "Alright, then. But I don't want to hear any complaining during the film, understood?"

Val nodded and smiled back. Eventually, the two women made their way to the ticket counter. Weiss slapped a credit card on the table. "Two for Suspiria."

The ticket clerk nodded and pointed at a touchscreen on the counter. Weiss picked out a couple seats towards the center of the theater. Within a few moments, their tickets were printed out, and the clerk handed them off to Weiss.

As they entered the lobby, Val asked, "So what's this movie about?"

"Basically, this young woman goes to a dance academy, and there's witches."

Val paused. "...That's it?"

Weiss chuckled. "Yeah, but the plot doesn't really matter so much. It's more about mood and atmosphere and all that."

"I guess that makes sense." Val stared at Weiss' face. "So, I guess you're a Corey Hart fan?"

"Hm?"

Val pointed towards Weiss' sunglasses. "Y'know. 'I wear my sunglasses at night...'"

"Oh, yeah."

Val rolled her eyes. "Weiss, c'mon, you look ridiculous. Just take them off."

"Not till we get to our-"

Val reached up and snatched the sunglasses off Weiss' face. She giggled at first, but then her smile faded. "Oh, shit."

Weiss scratched the back of her head and tried to shield her black eye from the rest of the lobby. "Give those back, Valerie."

"What happened?" Val asked as she handed the sunglasses back to Weiss.

"Patricia happened."

Val's jaw dropped. "She hit you?"

Weiss slipped the sunglasses back on and sighed. "It was my fault, really."

"Weiss, that's not okay! She can't just-"

"Valerie!" Weiss hissed. She noticed that the other theater patrons were starting to stare at them, so she dragged Val over to the side. "Listen, Valerie. We had a fight, she ended things with me, and that's that."

"But she shouldn't hit you like that!"

"She doesn't make a habit of it. And she did apologize for the black eye. But we're not talking right now."

Val took a step back, stunned. Holy shit, I had no idea it was this bad. What happened between them? They seemed so close just a few days ago.

Weiss sighed. "Look, let's just drop it, okay? I'll go get the seats, you go get some snacks." She handed Val her credit card.

"Weiss, I can pay for my own popcorn."

"Trust me, Valerie. It's my treat. Get whatever you want." She planted a quick peck on Val's cheek and smiled warmly. "We're on screen 8, seats C7 and 6. I'll see you inside."

Val nodded dimly as Weiss walked away. She touched the spot on her cheek where Weiss kissed her; she couldn't put her finger on it, but something about how Weiss kissed her felt different than any other kiss she'd had. It made the butterflies in her stomach flutter even more intensely. As she walked over to the concessions stand, she felt like she was floating.

Despite what Weiss said, Val felt a little guilty spending too much with Weiss' card. She ended up only getting a medium popcorn and a couple drink cups. She filled her cup up with soda, a treat she didn't get to have very often. One of the first things Team Rainbow's legion of physicians cut out of Val's diet was sugar. And she'd stuck to that diet consistently enough over the years that she figured she deserved a cheat every once in a while. She brought her snacks into the theater and sat next to Weiss. So far there was no one else in the theater. "Hey," said Val. "Didn't know what drink to get you."

"That's alright." Weiss placed the empty cup in cup holder attached to her seat, then leaned back in her chair, resting her feet on the seat in front of her.

"Aren't you gonna get something to drink?"

"Oh, we still have almost half an hour till the movie." Weiss grinned at Val.

"I know that look."

"You do?"

Val felt a smile creeping up her face. "That's your 'I'm gonna fuck with some cute sub's head' look."

"Well, since you've been such an accommodating presence tonight, I felt it was only right to give you something back."

Val rested her head on Weiss' shoulder. "Lucky me."

Weiss rested her hand on Val's thigh and whispered something.

* * *

"Three, wide awake."

Val's eyes shot open. The sudden shift from trance to wakefulness was disorienting and jarring. She raised her head off Weiss' shoulder and noticed a couple other people walking into the theater. "Dammit," she muttered.

Weiss petted the back of Val's head. "Oh, don't worry," she whispered. "I still finished all I needed to do."

"Oh?" Val smirked. "So you're saying there might be a little more excitement to come?"

"Someone's going to come, alright," Weiss chuckled.

Val rolled her eyes. "Your puns are awful, Weiss."

"You only think that because I still allow you to think, Valerie."

"...Wow, that's actually really hot."

"I have my moments."

After a few more minutes of waiting, the film began. The discordant music was slightly unnerving to Val, but a bigger shock came during the opening credits. "Oh, great, it's in Italian." she groaned.

"What did you say?" Weiss whispered.

"You didn't tell me it had subtitles, Weiss."

Weiss glared at Val. "First, there's nothing wrong with reading during a movie, Valerie. Second, it doesn't even have subtitles, it's just the credits that're in Italian."

Val shrugged. "Look, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I just wasn't expecting it, is all."

Weiss grumbled to herself. "Just watch the movie, Valerie."

God, what's the matter with you? Why'd you even bring it up? You're supposed to be cheering her up, not making her even more upset. Val winced at her own lack of tact. Within a few minutes, though, she found herself getting engrossed. Weiss was right in that the plot was sparse, but the atmosphere was strange enough to remain strangely compelling. She looked over at Weiss and saw that she was watching the film with rapt attention. She was almost like a little kid watching their favorite cartoon, eyes wide and a look of intense focus on her face.

There was a loud noise from the film. Val turned back to the screen just in time to see a woman being grabbed by a disembodied arm through a broken window. She felt something touch her arm, and looked down to see Weiss' hand on her wrist. Aw, she's scared. That's kinda cute, actually.

Weiss' pointer finger pressed lightly into Val's wrist. And that's when Val felt it.

It was so subtle that she wasn't entirely sure what it was at first. She thought it could've been someone calling her phone, or perhaps the speakers rattling the seats slightly. But as it went on, she became more and more sure about what was happening. She let out a soft gasp as her body shuddered involuntarily. Something was vibrating on her clit.

She looked over at Weiss, who looked back at her with a wolfish grin. "Something the matter?" she whispered.

"N-Nothing."

Weiss looked back at the screen, but slowly creeped her index finger up the back of Val's hand, towards her knuckle. The further up her hand Weiss' finger got, the more intense the vibration became. Val squirmed in her seat and whimpered softly.

Suddenly, the vibrations stopped. Val didn't feel Weiss' finger on her hand anymore.

"Be quiet, Valerie," Weiss whispered. "You wouldn't want to ruin the film for everyone else, would you?"

Val shook her head no.

"Good girl." Weiss pressed finger back into Val's wrist.

As the film progressed, Weiss continually teased Val's clit with her imaginary vibrator. She'd slowly increase the intensity, only to abruptly pull it away when Val started making too much noise. For nearly two hours, Val was driven up and down the wall with pleasure, never allowed to climax or even really get close to it. By the end of the film, she could feel her cunt dripping even when Weiss wasn't touching her, and her mind was hazy with arousal.

When the movie was finally over, Weiss helped Val walk out of the theater on shaky legs. She patted Val on the back. "Did you enjoy the movie, dear?"

Val nodded. She was dripping constantly now, leaving a damp patch on the seat as she stood up. She wanted to say something snarky in response to Weiss' question, but her brain was too foggy to come up with anything.

Weiss chuckled. "Well, I'd say that wasn't exactly the 'normal, boring, totally non-kinky date' I was promised, but I certainly had a good time. But it's rather late, so I think it's best we go our separate ways."

"But Madame!" Val whined. "You can't just leave me all horny and then tell me to go home!"

"Valerie." Weiss looked at Val sternly. "I didn't really want to do that either, but I felt bad about making you upset. I'm really, really not in the mood to play tonight."

Val pouted. I shouldn't push her, she's been through a rough couple days. But... maybe I can nudge her just a little. "Can I at least stay at your place?"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"What, you don't trust me? I can be a good girl. I promise, I won't do anything kinky or sexual or anything."

Weiss raised an eyebrow. "You promise? Keep in mind, I take promises very seriously. If you break that promise, I'll have to discipline you."

"Now who's being kinky?"

"Fair." Weiss sighed and muttered something to herself. "Alright, fine," she said out loud. "You can stay the night."

Val hugged Weiss and nuzzled her cheek. "Thanks."

Weiss froze. "...yeah."

12