Whitewash High Ch. 23

Story Info
Gale Sets Her Ambitions in Action.
5k words
4.75
16.1k
31

Part 23 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks passed by in the school since Nik and Suzy enacted their new plan to protect the gang. Nik told Valerie and Michelle nothing about the plan. They could guess and could theorize but they could not prove anything other than what they plainly saw.

One lunch hour, Valerie dropped by Nik's classroom to see Sammy and the gang sitting around desks, studying, legit studying. Girls came and went. Guys came and went, sometimes with one or more of the girls, but not a hint of sex talked about. Valerie listened intently to pick up any sex talk somewhere, even if it were coded through the sexual education curriculum, but whatever the code was, it passed over her head.

"Mr. Knight, I need you to fill out these forms before you leave again for the trial. And make sure you get your substitute plan finished and handed off to the secretary," Valerie told him.

"I'll get to it immediately. Here are the other forms you needed from me," he replied.

"Your new study group has high attendance," she asked, looking amused.

"Mr. Knight has inspired us to focus on our smarts," a random girl said.

"It is quieter in here than the library, Principal Weiss," Sammy piped up, while pointing out an answer on a classmate's page.

"You're turning out to be a good hire for us, Mr. Knight. Keep up the good work," Valerie smiled, walking off with the papers.

After a couple moments, making sure the coast was clear, one of the hooker students sighed.

"She didn't see through it at all," girl one said.

"I thought we were dead for sure. We never study," girl two chimed in.

"It is all about appearances, girls. Even if she suspected anything weird going on, she can go back to her office thinking you're studying. Who will prove it wrong? Why would she want to prove it wrong? Only makes her look good," Sammy explained.

"I guess that makes sense," girl one replied.

"Keep your nose in the book," Sammy said tapping the book.

"Sheesh, fine," girl one sighed.

Nik smiled. When he proposed the plan to Suzy and Sammy, on the surface the study group acted as a front for their prostitution activities. Underneath, it also served the purpose of raising their grades. He could easily pimp them out without a care, solely embracing the gangster life. But he was still a teacher, and if the girls were going to aspire to be prostitutes in life, he hoped they'd be smarter prostitutes.

The lunch hour came and went without incident. Sammy kept a strict reign on the girl's studying time like a dominatrix. When they started drifting off-topic, Sammy tapped the books to refocus their attention. Nik laughed internally. While Suzy and Foxy were smart, Sammy had the geek look and embraced it. While so many of the school population found books an alternative to toilet paper, Nik saw her never back down about being smart.

When the bell rang, Sammy walked up and handed in her binder of homework, smiled, and walked out to get to her class. Nik put it at the bottom of the homework pile, casually, as the perfect purloined letter.

X

Michelle stood in the office, dropping off papers for the secretary. Valerie walked in and noticed her.

"Mrs. Jackson, can I see you for a few moments in my office, please," Valerie asked.

"Sure thing, Miss Weiss."

Michelle followed inside the prim and proper office. The door had a glass window that obscured anything directly in front of it, but could not be seen through like normal glass. Once the door closed, Valerie grabbed Michelle by the wrist and pulled her off to the side. Pressed up against the wall, the two women made out passionately in the office momentarily.

"I needed this," Valerie gasped out.

"We both do," Michelle replied, straightening up her suit. "Just a peck on the cheek all you need?"

"I want you to eat me out but this is a business meeting. We need to talk about Nik, just the two of us."

"You're concerned about him too? That something will fuck up and he'll go to jail?"

"No," Valerie shook her head, "I think he won't get caught, and that is what bothers me. We both know what he said, but I'm not sure he'll let go once Suzy graduates. I think if he stays at this school, he'll stay a pimp."

"You could be right. Gale loves him. I want to believe she'll do nothing to hurt him, but we know his past and her ambitions. Let's say he lied and only told us half what he accomplished in the yakuza, it is a movie reel at eleven," Michelle added.

Valerie sat at her desk, sighing, contemplating what to do.

"We said we'd support him. I know it is run out of his classroom. We're not stupid. These kids don't study at lunch. He knows I'd guess it, but I don't know the code."

"Don't. Just don't," Michelle interrupted. "He told us he had a plan that'll keep us all safe. If we go into this like a movie, thinking we'll be helping, it'll turn out exactly like a movie and we'll fuck something up and hurt us all. I don't like it but I'm content to let him get it out of his system. She graduates this year then he can stop and change schools. Just trust him and stay out of it."

"I worry too much, don't I?"

"You're like a mama bear, protecting the cubs. Not the sexiest of images but you care about him. Relax and let him handle it."

Michelle walked behind Valerie and placed two, firm hands on her shoulders. Slowly, she rubbed her like a girlfriend, getting the stress to ebb away.

"Just relax and worry about other matters. The court case, the next time one of the punks does something stupid, really, anything. He is literally a professional."

"Your hands feel good. Going to sleep with me tonight?" Valerie moaned, rubbing her thighs together.

"I can be persuaded. Maybe we can tie Nik up again and have our way with him. I'm sure the costumes need to be dusted."

"Right there, that feels divine."

Michelle leaned down, tenderly kissing Valerie's neck, ear and head. Small, simple pecks to light up pleasure centers.

"I better get going so no one walks in on us, or gets suspicious. I'll see you tonight at the house. It'll be nice when Gale gets the new pad tricked out for us. No more worrying about storage space."

"Michelle, thank you."

"What are sisters for," Michelle smiled, walking out of the office.

X

Suzy lay out in her hospital bed. The swelling had passed, and her skin recovered from the myriad of welts, but the doctors wanted to keep her in for another couple days of observation. Adverse reactions to painkillers spooked the doctors, and they wanted to run tests to confirm she didn't have an unknown, lingering medical condition.

So there she rested, bored, done a week's worth of homework, and forced to trust Mistah Cracka-man's plan. Suzy took a long time to warm up to someone, and even longer to trust them. She felt antsy, chained up, needing to be back in school to run her gang.

"Hey Suzy, you awake?" a familiar voice called out.

"Sammy, what's up? I didn't get a message you'd be dropping by...who is that?" Suzy asked, pointing to the Chinese guy.

"I kinda had a date today, but I convinced him to bring me over to say hi."

"Hi," the guy waved.

"Dolled up for a date?" Suzy pointed out.

"Yeah, we're going to the theater."

"Aren't you dressed up too much to see a show?"

"A real theater. Phantom of the Opera type theater."

"Classy," Suzy sighed.

"Jack, can you wait for me outside?"

"Yeah, sure thing, Sammy."

Jack waved goodbye and left. Sammy could feel the awkwardness in the room.

"How are you feeling? Figured you'd be out yesterday," Sammy mentioned.

"Had a bad reaction. Doctors are keeping me in as a precaution. Mr. Knight's hooked up good here, so it is all paid for."

"Lucky girl, your knight in shining armor to the rescue."

"Shut up. What about fortune cookie over there? He still slumming it?"

"Someone is jealous," Sammy smiled. "No, he isn't in it to get rid of the jungle fever. We're pretty steady."

"Someone is lucky with the guys," Suzy sighed, unhappy.

"Once you graduate, just put on the charm and I'm sure his pants will open up for you," Sammy joked.

"Can we change the subject? How did the girls do today?"

"Better than expected. Day one, at least, turned out to be a success. Less hassles with the Johns, less money stolen, less headaches. Principal even showed up and didn't sniff a thing."

"Guess he knew what he was talking about."

"I hope it stays this way all year. We can stay independent. Even if we don't get support from other gangs, we can at least hold our own territory for our successors next year."

"We're not going to hold our own. We're going to expand. I won't be a fuckup of a boss. I'll give my successor something worth holding onto," Suzy boldly proclaimed.

X

Ty walked through the halls of the law firm office, heading towards a meeting with Jerome and other partners. Walking past Jerome's office, he saw the door ajar and Jerome's voice carry outside. He talked to someone in an agitated manner.

"What do you mean you can't find anything on him? The man worked in Japan for years and nothing came up? An accident, that is all you could find on him aside from the school incident? Fine, I'm paying for it so what kind of accident?"

Ty stepped in closer, eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Car accident. Out for a year in the hospital. Girlfriend dead in the crash. What caused the accident? Unknown? Nothing in the papers? That is mysterious. Keep digging. Something doesn't sit right with me about him. I don't want to call in Ortega if I can help it. Even though work is slow, he always charges a premium. Yeah, yeah..."

Ty knocked on the door, pretending like he just arrived for the meeting, so as not to risk getting caught.

"Bill me when the week is out...Come in," Jerome called out, hanging up the phone.

"Hey Jerome, ready for the meeting on the Rockwell case?" Ty asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there in five minutes. Start without me if I'm late."

Ty nodded. Once he turned around and left the office, out of sight, he had to rest against the wall to take a deep breath. He heard a potential hit, and no doubt about the target. His mind raced a mile a minute, trying to figure out what to do, or what not to do, because if he got involved he'd be equally as dead. Ortega was a client, one he successfully defended on murder charges. 'Putt-Putt' Ortega, charged with beating a man to death with a putter.

X

"Michelle, is that you?" Ty called out from the living room.

"Yeah, just in for a few minutes before I need to head back to the school.

"We need to talk."

"Can it wait? I'm in a hurry."

"No, it is important," he said.

"What is it?" Michelle asked, walking into the room.

"Have a seat, please."

Confused, Michelle did as she was told.

"We need to talk about us."

"Us? What about us?"

"I'm not stupid, Michelle. We both know this is a sham. We're technically married, but we're not a couple. We don't have sex, we barely have dinner together, and we sleep in separate beds."

"You're stating the obvious," Michelle replied, crossing her arms.

"I'm worried about you, about our conversation before. You don't know the kind of people I work for. They were not happy with you previously during our luncheon."

"Your boss is an asshole, Ty. He gives me the creeps too."

"He is a powerful person. I can't say much. I know too much. Just be careful who you sleep with."

"When have you cared who I slept with, especially Nik?"

"Since you started spending quality time with your colleague and he interfered in something greater than himself," Ty answered.

"Are you telling me not to fuck someone?"

"I'm telling you that there are greater forces at work than you can comprehend, and you could become collateral damage."

Michelle sat there, wondering what the hell Ty tiptoed around. None of it sounded good, but she already made her bed and it suited her. She assumed he meant Nik and the gang problem, but either didn't know how powerful Nik was, or the people Ty talked about were top tier.

"I'll watch myself. Thanks, Ty. I appreciate it."

"I've never felt hate or disdain from you because of our mutual relationship. I'd cry if something bad happened to you. Remember, my boss is a powerful man and has powerful contacts that don't notice stepping on ants."

Michelle nodded before standing up.

"I need to get back to the school. Don't wait up for me. I'm not coming home tonight."

She walked off. Ty remained seated, hands shaking uncontrollably. The conversation he overheard at work scared the shit out of him. This was all he could do to try and protect her.

X

Michelle's body slammed into the classroom wall. Her legs wrapped around Nik's frame hungrily, pulling him in close, so close his cock bulge rubbed against her needy cunt.

"Fuck me, Massa, fucking use me like a bitch right now. I need it badly," she told him.

He didn't need to be told twice, with hands sliding underneath her clothing to feel her tight, firm body. Her cunt grinded against him, teasing them both, as he kissed her passionately. Their lips duelled for top position. Michelle's normal submissive self got waylaid by a newfound passion.

"You're in a kinky mood tonight, nigger," Nik whispered in her ear. "You don't want to wait until we get home to get fucked by your Massa?"

"I want you here and now. Whitewash my womb now, Massa. I need to feel you inside me like no one else has fucked me."

Hands cupped his face, taking charge to kiss him dominantly. Nik accepted it, letting her take control for once, interested in seeing her perform. Strong hands grabbed her ass and lifted the Amazon up in the air. Heels dug into his butt.

"Taking lessons from Valerie?" Nik teased.

"Why should that nigger get all the fun with my Massa?"

"I love you're an insatiable slut for me, Michelle."

He placed her on his desk, tossing all the papers onto the floor in one fluid motion. Her fingers stroked, caressed, and lightly pulled his hair.

"Shove it in raw. Make me feel every inch of your fucking wonderful cock, Massa," she told him, pushing his face into her ample cleavage.

He did not need to be told twice, lifting the skirt up haphazardly to get at her soaked panties. He chose to leave them on. Unzipping his pants, the large cock flopped out, swinging freely like a pendulum while getting her ass in the perfect position. Michelle allowed him to control her body, spreading her wide, and giving him the best access to slip his cock into its awaiting, moist sheath.

"Fuck, you fill me up full, Massa. I can feel my lingerie rub against my cunt lips as you fuck me," she cooed out, eyes rolling into her head.

It had been a couple months of fucking, training if you will, for Michelle's body to crave Nik's touch. Not just his cock rammed into her womb, but simple, mundane activities like the caress of his fingers along her hair. She did not know how the others felt on the inside, but a simple lunch time chat got her moistened up for Nik to have his way with her. Slowly, she had become a kinky, fantasy schoolgirl, crushing hardcore on her favorite teacher.

"Good choice of lingerie today, nigger. It is edging me as I rail you. I'm going to fuck you slower than usual because the feel of your panties are turning me on."

"Kinky, Massa, why don't you take them as a trophy later and jerk off into them at home. I bet Valerie would enjoy watching you jerk off in front of her, and then suck the sperm out of the fabric. Or better yet, don't wash them. Make me wear them at school the next day, feeling all slimy."

"Trying to beat Gale at having the weirdest, most hardcore fetishes?" he asked, smiling at the idea.

"Maybe. Can't be too predictable."

"I've got a good idea for right now though," Nik grunted, suddenly pulling out.

He yanked her panties off, wrapping them around his cock.

"Never tried this before. Might not be safe but if girls can stick bats up their holes, this shouldn't pose a problem."

Before Michelle could comment, she felt the silky material slide inside her. Nik fucked her with her own panties. Wrapped up snug around the cockhead, he still kept one hand holding it in place so it wouldn't fall off inside her.

"Looks like you're the one taking the lessons from Gale," Michelle joked, pulling Nik in for a sloppy kiss.

Their lips intermingled, enjoying the taboo spark each smooch elicited. Inside his classroom, they could still be caught. In theory, no one stayed around this late at night but that is what they thought when they got caught by Valerie.

"You feel tighter thanks to these panties. I'm going to cum in them soon, and then I'm stuffing your mouth full. You can enjoy sucking down our juices, and muffle your screams into the lingerie when I fuck you again."

"You're a dirty man, Massa, treating your nigger like a complete whore. What if I don't want to ruin my clothing?" she teased, digging her heels into his butt cheeks to signify the opposite.

"You've got your fun money. We can go shopping and pick out another outfit or three."

"I do enjoy shopping, especially when it is not my money. Maybe I'll order something naughty like from a certain website. I hear there is a special going on. Buy over one thousand dollars of merchandise and get a free Ivory Tower dildo. Would you sign it for me?"

"Tired of the real thing?" he teased her back, gripping her neck.

His balls tightened, close to cumming inside her.

"No, don't want to borrow Valerie's toy anymore. Besides, wouldn't you love to DP her with me, Massa. I bet she'll squirt like mad when we spit roast her hard."

X

Gale sat on a bench in her gym late at night. It became a meditative shrine of solitude. Music softly played in the background, helping her focus each and every bicep rep.

"The first interrogation got us nothing," a female voice called out.

Gale ignored her, continuing to pump iron.

"We have a couple more thugs kept under lock and key. Do you want me to interrogate them with the same zeal or hold back?"

"Break them," Gale answered, cold and uncaring.

"The lieutenants arrive at the end of the week. All the preparations are set. One refused to show up, claiming he had better things to do."

"He'll be one of the first to die when I reclaim my throne. I waited years, what are a few more days?"

"Was he worth the wait?" the woman asked.

"Every second of it, Keishu, every delicious second."

"I still swore an oath to protect you. Are you sure you want to rely solely on him for protection?" Keishu commented.

"You're a better sword than a shield. Nik destroyed the Ueno clan in an act of biblical retribution. He took an eye for an eye to a mass scale. No one in the clan, or yakuza world, will attempt to hurt me. He promised to protect me, and a Yamato's honor is his bond."

"I'll admit, I've gotten rusty playing guard dog. It felt good to be back in the action. The next thug I break will wish he didn't run into the Yamato clan."

"Keishu, which lieutenant refused to show his face?"

"Tsubasa."

"Send him a letter. I feel generous. He has two choices. He sends me his right index finger, in which case I'll let him return to civilian life. If he refuses then after the lieutenants meeting he'll be dead."

"I'll send it immediately, Kaze."

Gale smiled, sadistically.

"My suit ready?"

"Tailored to your exact measurements, Nik's as well. But why wear a suit and not a kimono?"

"Not my style. Some of the hardliners need to be shown I don't care about being a cunt to run the show. I'm not my brother, and I'm not Regent Yamahashi. I don't plan to emulate their jovial management style."

"Careful you don't alienate them by using the iron fist without restraint. Even our most loyal lieutenants can turn if they feel mistreated without cause."

"Loyalty is rewarded, and disloyalty will be punished. Where were they when Musashi died, or even Ryuji? Only Yamahashi showed any support in wiping the Ueno off the map, and purging the city of their filth. Truth be told, they'd be doing me a favor by revolting. I'd cleanse the Yamato name pure and start fresh with new blood."

12