Whitewash High Ch. 25

Story Info
Nik and Valerie's Relationship Levels Up.
4.9k words
4.69
14.4k
34

Part 25 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're currently at our budgetary capacity for the month. I cannot afford any other field trips or purchase orders for the next couple months. Look, I know we need new text books but we will just have to make due," Valerie spoke into the phone. "If there is no money, there is no money. I am not a leprechaun with a pot of gold I can dig into. I'll do my best to put you at the top of the list. You're welcome."

The last two words came out harsh and sarcastic. Valerie could only toss her phone on the desk and sink back onto her chair. Another teacher wanted to order new supplies but a sudden budget cut had her funds on red alert.

"Fucking jackass of a director cutting my funding like this all of a sudden. What kind of bullshit is this?" she spat to herself.

Her fingers reached up and rubbed her temples to help relieve the stress. The board had promised an increase in the school budget if their attendance quotas were met for the month. Surprisingly, somehow they barely passed with a couple percentage points to spare. Nik's legal troubles did not put any dents in the results. Now, suddenly, after that call from the superintendent, her funds were mysteriously drying up.

"Hey, Miss Weiss, got a free minute?" Nik asked from the doorway.

Valerie did not hear the door open. Stuck on auto-pilot, she waved him inside, head in her arms as she felt so tired.

"Rough day?" he asked, taking a seat on one of the worn out chairs.

"You do not know the half of it. Aside from the usual bullshit, I just got told my budget was cut an hour ago. I also have some bad news for you. That second soccer tournament..."

"Invitational"

"Whatever, you and Michelle will have to pay your own hotels now. Budget cannot handle it," Valerie sighed.

"I think Michelle can afford it, and I'm sure I can convince her to pay for me," Nik laughed, trying to make it a joke.

"I wish I could be as carefree as you, Massa," Valerie sighed again. "You're not a bit upset? What if Michelle was not your bitch?"

Nik shrugged.

"Nothing I can do about it. We work in public education. This is to be expected from a ghetto school. We just need to adapt and overcome it, Val. Besides, you look like you're upset for the three of us."

"I'm too tired to be upset right now, otherwise I'd be a bastion of rage. I already played my angry black woman card earlier with the Superintendent. Not a single applicant worth hiring for the vacant VP job either."

"They cannot be that bad, can they?" Nik asked, surprised at the recruitment results.

Head still in her arms, Valerie simply raised one hand and pointed at a pile of file folders.

Nik grabbed one of the folders, opening up to read one of the resumes.

"There is a typo on the first page...the first line."

"Yep..."

"This person never spent longer than 3 months at any school."

"Uh-huh..."

"And he is only a TA."

"I'll let you fuck me every day if you take the job," Valerie sighed...again.

"I already fuck you every day."

"You're hired."

"Are they all this bad?" Nik chuckled at Valerie's joke while thumbing through other resumes. "This one cannot be that bad. See, five years as vice-principal at another school."

"It is in the middle of the harbor."

"I guess I could help pick up some of the slack," Nik began to say.

"Don't, Massa, I was only joking."

"That is not what I'm talking about," he replied, standing up.

Walking behind Valerie, she kept her eyes locked on him, wondering what he had in mind.

"Just relax and let Massa take care of your stress."

Nik leaned over and sunk both hands into her shoulders, digging his experienced fingers in deep. They dug right through the wine colored dress shirt's material, immediately drawing a pleasurable moan from Valerie.

"That feels divine, Massa."

Skilled fingertips delved deep into the tissue, trying to weed out the stress and knots, wanting to make those pleasurable moans get louder, knowing all the stress melted away. Nik had a lot of experience with massages from his past life. Thankfully, he could put that experience to use on a woman he cared about rather than just for a paycheck.

"A little harder, Massa, right there. That is the sweet spot."

Nik smiled, doing as she asked. The flat part of his thumb kneaded the selected spot.

"This feels divine. I forgot how good you were with your hands. I need this right now," she purred out, feeling her muscles loosen up and her body begin to relax.

"Massa knows how to take care of his girl," he replied, working on the sweet spot. "You're not a slave, after all. I cannot have fun fucking the boss if you're under my thumb all the time."

"You keep buttering me up. Don't tell me you have some kind of request you know I'm going to turn down?"

"Nah, not unless you think me eating out your pussy is something you'd reject?"

"That sounds better than the massage. I have not felt your tongue deep inside my pussy in what feels like forever."

"It is the job, all that stress is making you forgetful," Nik laughed.

"Right there, right there, push in deeper, baby," Valerie told him.

Nik continued taking instructions, finding the sweet spots on her shoulders. He could feel the tension ease away from her body, as well as in the atmosphere. Hearing her moan in pleasure started to get his overactive cock rumbling to life, a fact not lost on Valerie as it began pressing against her body.

"Massa is a dirty boy, getting all hard from giving a massage. Or is this one of your secret massage techniques?" she cooed.

"You always make me hard, my black beauty," he replied. "I could spend an entire day staring into your beautiful face and it'd be a day well spent."

Leaning in closer, he began lightly kissing her neckline, teasing her skin with soft, sensual pecks.

"I should be the one doing this to you, Massa, I am the bitch after all," she cooed out, feeling a little guilty at being pampered like a princess.

"Shhhh, maybe I'm feeling in a good mood to pamper my bitch."

After a minute of sensual kisses, Nik finally broke the massage. Valerie's mind felt on cloud nine, with every kink and sore from her upper body melted away.

"Bend over the desk for me. I want to see your hot body posed properly for what I'm about to do next."

Valerie did not say a word, feeling too good. Her body moved on muscle memory. When Massa said move, she moved. Bent over the table, she struck a hot, cover girl pose, flicking her long hair back to gaze at her man with 'fuck me' eyes. The ruby red lipstick contrasted erotically against her dark skin. Nik intended to fuck her, just not the way she expected.

Both hands rubbed her firm ass, eliciting more moans from the busty principal. Slowly, teasing her skin, he lifted up the hot, wine colored skirt, allowing the fabric to smoothly slide all the way up to her ass.

"I told you but I do not think you believed me when I said it. I'm going to eat you out. I want to taste your chocolate honey, stick my tongue deep into your needy pussy, and make you orgasm all over my face. Call it a thank you for taking care of me and you know what I'm talking about."

It took a moment to pierce the glazed brain but she understood just what he meant.

"You're my man, it was nothing. Any self-respecting woman would do that for her boy...Massa."

Before Valerie could contemplate her slip of the tongue, a different tongue slipped inside her moist love canal.

"Ugh...that tongue, no deeper or I'm going to climax immediately," she admitted, gripping onto the desk as best she could.

Nik knew exactly where her sweet spot was located. No need to play around the edges and work her up, the massage had completed that goal. Now his tongue flicked inside, pushing through her pussy lips, to taste the sweet honey.

Every girl had a different sweet spot he learned from his years in porn, and always wanting to be a master of his craft, he worked hard finding those spots with each woman he had slept with. Both hands held onto her hips, keeping his black bitch in place so he could nestle into a comfortable position and eat her out.

"Massa, don't stop, please, keep licking me right there. Damn you being so good, now I have to one-up this later," she moaned out.

Nik did not reply, busy lapping up the juices. He could feel her going to climax soon, but he had special plans for that as well. One hand slowly moved away from the hip, sliding along her firm curves. The fingertip danced along her tight stomach, trailing down to her clit. Two fingers slowly rubbed the sensitive spot. While her cunt craved the hardcore, her clit sought out the softcore. At a casual pace he rubbed the spot, instantly making Valerie's knees buckle, forcing her butt roughly against Nik's face.

"I need the costume for this next time, Massa, Wonder Negress needs her man to provide the same service. Just stay there, please, right there. I'm so close to orgasming, I can feel it is a big one. So close, so close, yes, keep tonguing me at that speed. Fuck, this is too good. I'm so close."

Nik could feel her muscles begin to tense and her body shake as an intense orgasm sent out warning signals. However, despite enjoying her chocolate honey, he had a more devious plan she would not expect coming. Moments before he knew her pussy would gush, he removed his hungry tongue and replaced it with two fingers.

The sudden change caught Valerie by surprise, but it had the effect Nik sought. The two fingers pistoned inside the dripping pussy deeply, while the other hand quickly took up position on her clit. One hundred percent pleasure focused entirely on her two most sensitive spots.

"Oh fuck...right there...just...keep fingering right there!" Valerie screamed out from her office.

Bent over the desk, panties and skirt down to her ankles, and large tits spilled out of her dress shirt, she quivered in pleasure as Nik fingered her tight pussy. His experienced fingers glided in and out at the perfect speed, hitting her G-spot exactly to make her knees weak, legs buckle, and eyes roll into the back of her skull.

"Please, Massa, don't stop. I need this...so badly," she moaned.

Nik never replied with words, only actions, as the two fingers got knuckle deep inside the love canal. While his wrist started to feel tired, he ignored it, choosing to take pleasure from the hot, horny moans of his bitch.

"You're too good to me, Massa. First a shoulder rub, then eating me out, and now a fingering, what did I do to deserve such lovey-dovey treatment?" she asked, barely able to keep her quivering voice together.

It was well past 4pm inside the school building. Call it the fringe benefit of being a ghetto school; no one hangs around past three let alone four. Nik had dropped in before going home only to discuss the upcoming trip he and Michelle were taking with the soccer team, and the previous invitational they just returned from. Seeing her looking stressed under a mountain of paperwork, what would any caring lover do?

SMACK!

His dominant hand came down on her black ass, sending an extra shiver up her spine. She unconsciously drooled on top of her desk. Valerie lost count of the number of mini-orgasms he had given her with just two fingers.

"You're a damn tease, Massa, not replying to anything I say. You're lucky I don't have the costume on or you'd be in trouble."

"Last time you dressed up as Wonder Negress, Oreo Girl was too busy sucking my spunk out of your gapped open pussy," Nik replied, also giving her ass another smack.

"Is that what you're going to do to Michelle on the next trip? Good thing I'm not the jealous type."

Nik took his fingers from the delicious chocolate cunt. Moving forward, he hugged Valerie from behind and slipped the wet fingers into her awaiting mouth.

"Suck on them like a good bitch. I'll pump that pussy full again right now if these legs of yours can handle another orgasm."

"Yesh...fuwuk me, pweese," she tried to slur out, those two fingers affecting her speech.

"I can't hear you, Valerie. You'll have to repeat yourself."

"Fuwuk...me...please..."

"Almost there."

Nik retracted his hand and lovingly gave Valerie a slap across the face. Immediately the black principal purred in excitement, her masochistic desires getting stoked.

"Harder, bitch?" Nik asked, slapping her again.

"Harder, Massa, don't be gentle with me. Don't be gentle with my cunt too. Fuck, I need you so badly right now."

She did not wait for him to take her, instead pushing her firm, gym-crafted ass into his erect tower of a cock. It slid in with zero resistance except when human biology put up a wall.

"Always so big inside me, I'm happy we met, Nik."

"Me too," he whispered in her ear.

Nik thrust his hips slowly, choosing to fuck her like a lover rather than a masochistic bitch in heat. One hand slowly caressed her throat while the other played with the chocolate orbs that hung free in the air. They were soft, sensual pets from a man to his woman. Valerie reciprocated, reaching behind her head to stroke and grab at his hair, and also rested her other hand over his at her neck. They stood there, bent over the desk, slowly making passionate love in the school office.

Valerie felt safe in his arms, felt loved, even through all the depravity their relationship entailed. Her body slightly spasmed from another orgasm coming to its ultimate crescendo of pleasure. Nik held her tighter, no longer thrusting, as he simply left himself inside for a tender, intimate moment. Val took the strong hand that caressed her smooth neckline and kissed it, sucking on the fingertips to tease his senses back.

"Slowly, Nik, slow and sensual," she whispered.

His cock slipped backwards only an inch or two, and then pushed forward, allowing Val's body a rare moment. No feverous cunt slamming, no loud moans, and especially no acrobatic positioning, simply a couple inches of simmering love between two damned souls.

An erotic feeling tingled up Nik's spine, a feeling he only felt for the second time in many years. Their entire sexual relationship to date has been one of depravity, the taboo, and the controversial. Now, he felt a real romance warming his icy cold heart.

Nik suddenly pulled out. The sudden evacuation of her love canal surprised Valerie. However, she let out an equally surprised shout when Nik turned her around and repositioned her up on the desk.

"I want to do this right, Valerie," he told her, pulling off the remains of her panties and skirt.

Just as quickly as he left her pussy, he pushed back inside again. Now, one hand reached out and cupped the back of her head, pulling her in close for an intimate kiss. Valerie felt something different from this kiss, something more magical. She could not explain it in words, only a feeling she felt inside her soul.

Wrapping both of her perfectly sculpted legs around Nik's lower back, Val took control in her own small way, pulling Nik in closer. He was not going to leave without finishing the love making he started.

"Massa, you feel wonderful inside me," Valerie cooed.

"Don't call me Massa, not this moment, Valerie," Nik replied, softly. "I don't want to simply be your Massa this moment."

Valerie understood the meaning behind the words. A big smile brightened her face, and Nik could feel the romantic glow emanating from the beautiful, angelic face. She kissed him back, passionately, focusing solely on the lips. Both her hands cupped his face, not wanting him to break the embrace for anything. All through this, they slowly grinded into each other, an ivory sword perfectly fit for its ebony sheath.

"I can feel another orgasm, Nik," she moaned out.

"Come with me, Valerie, I'm close too," he responded, looking deep into her brown eyes.

They sparkled, giving off the same glow her smile created. Their climaxes came in unison. Fresh juices helped hasten his seed into her awaiting womb to be fertilized. Nik hugged Valerie, holding her tight against his muscular frame, not letting go as he came inside the tight pussy, burst after pleasurable burst.

"Don't let go," she whispered in his ear, kissing it too.

Nik's face found refuge in her ebony neckline, planting soft kisses on the smooth skin while his own orgasm came down. Cumming inside her pussy felt better than any other time to date with her. It felt more than the pleasurable kink they enjoyed. It felt like they blasted open a wall together and a small piece of happiness could shine through into his dark soul.

They huffed and puffed, drenched in erotic sweat from their intense lovemaking. The passion turned their body temperatures into a furnace. Pulling out slowly, they could see the large amount of spunk slowly ooze out of Valerie's pussy, as if sentient and did not want to leave the warm, happy home.

"We can continue this when you come over tonight, Valerie," Nik told her.


She nodded, blushing, but still did not release her legs around his waist. Part of her wanted the second trip to happen now, but as the seconds went by, her legs finally relented.

"I'll be home as soon as I can, Nik. Keep a pot of coffee on for me."

Pulled together one final time, Nik kissed Valerie passionately, soaking up the last of the sensual energy emanating in the air around them. Their heads rested together for a moment, and then the lovers cleaned themselves up to finish their official duties for the day.

X

Maya left the operating room, taking off her surgical mask, and shaking her head with a huff. Walking over to a trash can, she tossed the bloodied gloves inside as another doctor came up and did the same.

"Tough one in there. I thought we finished sewing up the wound in time," the male doctor commented. "Shame, just a child."

"Yeah, it is a shame. I'll start on the paperwork and get the receptionist to contact the police about the DOA. Pretty cut and dry the cause of death," Maya replied.

"I doubt the cops will do much," the male doctor stated. "Gang-related stuff is not at the top of their list of priorities. They get them younger and younger these days."

He shook his head and walked off. Maya saw the nurses pushing the deceased through the door and off to the morgue for the official autopsy. Maya could not object to the other doctor's comment. He looked no older than a teenager but he had street tats all up his arms and chest. They were recruiting them younger and younger.

Getting on an elevator while walking to the duty station, she could not help but think of Nik and the other's situation in the school. They were at ground zero, in the trenches, trying to bring a semblance of hope to the hopeless situation. They call it an alternative school but how much did it accomplish?

When the elevator doors opened, the halls were filled with doctors, nurses and patients walking around between the various rooms. The small hospital only had the single surgery, thankfully on its own floor, but it did not have any reception up there, cramped away in a corner. It annoyed Maya to always need to go to other floors to report on the successes and failures.

"Nurse, we have a DOA with the shooting victim that just came into surgery a few hours ago. Can you report it to the police and try and find the next of kin?" she told the nurse on duty at the floor's reception desk. "I'll be in my office doing the paperwork if someone needs me."

Before Maya had the chance to turn around, a paramedic and nurse rushed into the crowded area with a patient. As the closest doctor near them, training kicked in and Maya rushed alongside the stretcher, completely forgetting the unsuccessful surgical procedure she previously finished.

"What do we have?" she asked.

"Young woman, aged twenty, gun shot through the leg. It is close to the femoral artery. We've got a tourniquet on it but it is still bleeding," the EMT reported.

12