Whitewash High Ch. 29

Story Info
Handjob Action in the Doctor's Office.
5k words
4.68
14k
31

Part 29 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome sat at his expensive desk inside the big, luxurious office, overlooking the city from up high. The sun set in the background, illuminating the room with an orange and red glow. He meticulously read a report in a folder, flipping through page and page.

"Come in," he called out, hearing a knock at the door.

"You wanted to see me, Jerome?" Ty asked, slipping inside to grab a seat.

"I need your council about something. It has been weighing on my mind heavily these past months."

"Yeah, sure, what case did you want to go over?"

"I feel like I've been misdirecting my anger and it clouded my judgement. Hypothetical situation, here me out. Person A and B are both causing Person C a headache. Who should be removed to alleviate the throbbing in the skull?"

"Both of them, unless one is causing more problems than the other."

Jerome pointed a finger at Ty, waving it up and down in agreement.

"Exactly. However, Person A is only involved indirectly due to the actions of Person B."

"Would Person A still be a pain if Person B disappeared?" Ty asked.

"That is the situation I'm dealing with. Both could disappear but it'd raise a lot of unneeded attention. If Person A disappears, people are going to raise a fuss. If Person B disappears, it'll fuck up a time table and ruin months of groundwork, not to mention the lost money and revenue."

"Yeah, but if Person A is only involved because of B, just extract B from the equation and there would be no need for A to be involved. A would disappear on their own, thus leaving no questions. Unless B is critical to the flow of an operation, how much value does B create when the situation with A is turning B into a net negative?"

"You always surprise me, Ty, with that analytical mind of yours. Right again. I wanted a fresh perspective to this hypothetical to make sure I did not overlook anything."

"Without knowing the conflict between A and B which is creating the headache, the only complication to this analysis would be A or B doing something that forces C to stay involved no matter what. It becomes a matter of timing, maybe."

Jerome wagged his finger in agreement again, before tapping the desk with his knuckles.

"Person D is going to take care of B shortly. I am hoping the headache will be fixed in this hypothetical situation. That stupid fool keeps bringing heat on us, and I'm fed up of dealing with his shit. We're going to cut our services to Mr. Jimmy Jack."

Jerome fished for his wallet, opening it up to take a crisp hundred dollar bill. Turning his seat sideways to stare at the wall of framed articles, he extended his hand towards Ty. The other lawyer knew exactly why and grabbed the cash, pocketing it.

"He decided to get into more extra-curricular trouble so we're going to stop representing him in court, effective tomorrow. I want you to arrange everything, file the motions and burn that midnight oil. I'm sure the wife will be quite displeased you won't be home tonight but that's life."

"Michelle understands. I'll give her a call and then get right on it. Does our guy already know, or do I need to contact him as well and assign him a fresh case?"

Jerome waved his hand.

"Already taken care of on that one, just do the paperwork. Thanks for the hypothetical advice, councillor."

Ty got up and left, taking out the hundred dollar bill as he walked to his office. Jerome only gave him cash for one reason, and one reason only, to add another layer of confidentiality to their discussions. If the hours are billed, the conversations can be considered privileged between attorney and client, an extra layer of security for a delicate situation.

Jerome locked his door and then took a special burner phone from his desk. Looking out at the setting sun, he dialled a number from memory.

"Putt-Putt Emporium, when can I book you a tee time?" the sweet-sounding voice answered.

"I'd like to set up an appointment for the future."

"What kind of numbers will be teeing off?"

"Solo appointment, but private. I'm not looking for any paparazzi to show up while I'm working on my putting skills."

"No problem, sir. What is the name on the reservation?"

"Jimmy Jack..."

X

"Owwwww..." Suzy groaned, hitting the mat hard.

Keishu flung Suzy around like a sack of potatoes, easily tossing the malnourished girl around.

"It'll toughen you up," Keishu answered.

"If I wanted to be turned into a punching bag, I'd have allowed my mom to keep slapping me around. What has this got to do with me becoming a better fighter?"

"Defence first, then offence. You're skinny, lack muscle, and have no stamina. Running is your priority right now, not standing toe-to-toe with a killer. Run and get to safety, which means getting used to a few smacks and keeping your wits about you."

"Did you seriously teach Gale this, going through all these motions?"

"She did not complain like you. She had focus, discipline, an inner desire to be the best," Keishu stated, reaching down a helping hand.

Suzy accepted it, popping back up onto her feet. She dripped sweat all over, deeply sucking in air as the long workout had few, and far apart, rest breaks. However, she reset her position, not wanting another slap to the face for being slow and dull in her stand. All she had to do was dodge and block the attacks Keishu threw her way, nothing more.

Keishu did not make it easy. For every few 'easy' jabs with the boxing gloves, she tossed in a hook to keep the teenager on the tips of her toes. Suzy wore headgear and a body pad, still a bit weak from the previous beating but also because Keishu knew one hundred percent of the punches would land cleanly.

They had been practicing for an hour while Gale trained down with the commoners. It helped business if she trained in the open with the regulars, showing that she did not turn her nose up at normal gym rats and also give them some inspiration when lifting. Few ever had the guts to come up and say hello or ask a question. All the trophies, and the fact she was a hot woman, stopped a lot of people in their tracks.

From time to time she got photo and autograph requests which she obliged the fans. At the events and fitness conventions, she garnered huge lines. Keishu always stood by her side, acting as the head of security in those cases to help keep the line flowing. Keishu had no problem playing the bad girl, telling fans their time expired and needed to move along. It kept Gale's clean image intact, and direct any negativity towards herself.

Sitting at the bench press, Gale took a deep breath, staring at the floor. Tapping her knee to a beat, she psyched herself up for the heavy lift. Earphones covered and drowned out the surroundings, allowing the intense woman the ability to focus completely. Lying back, she gripped the smooth, steel bar and breathed out with a grunt.

The weight pushed upwards, then slowly came down towards her chest. Controlled and in rhythm, Gale shot out five reps, grunting out with each push of the bar. With the headphones and music blocking her hearing, she did not notice how she sounded, nor see the looks from new customers looking over in bewilderment.

A set of tanned hands grabbed the bar, as a woman came out of nowhere to stand in the spotting position. Gale smirked, noticing who stood above her. Sitting up, and re-positioning the headphones around her neck, she gave the interloper a sizing up.

"Your legs look weak. You been drinking too much after the last show, Cammy?"

"Don't worry about me, Gale, I'll be ready for the next event."

"What are you doing here? I thought you'd be back in Portugal by now."

"Spain, or do they not teach geography in Korea?"

"Touché, so why are you here?" Gale asked again.

"I came to sign up. I've been looking to find a new training area and wanted to see if you had the honor to live up to your offer," Cammy replied.

"My offer?" Gale stated. "Oh, from before. I did not think you of all people would accept it. I said it to needle you."

"And now I'm calling you out on it, or does the great Kelly Gale not have any honor?" Cammy smirked.

The honor comment irked Gale. Cammy had no clue just how serious and sacrosanct the concept meant to her.

"Fine, you want to train here, be my guest. I'll even make you a better deal. I'll let you train here for free if you agree to take some shots for my publicity. You should not have any problem with your posing now, do you?"

Gale extended her hand, offering to call a truce to their rivalry.

"A photoshoot for a free membership? Why not, I could use the extra portfolio pictorials."

Cammy's hand gripped Gale's, their grips clamping down in unison. They did not move for a solid minute, staring each other down as if they were in an 80s action flick. They eventually let go but the tension still remained between two bitter rivals. One held the lofty position of champion, while the other climbed up the hill, chasing after the golden crown.

"I think I'll get started tonight. No problem with that, Gale?"

"Go right ahead, it is an open floor," Gale replied.

Cammy bent over to pick up her gym bag, slinging it over her shoulder. 'La Reina Del Fitness' emblazoned the side facing Gale. A crown hung off the left side of the R. Fire decorated the word Fitness. The Spanish flag used the L in La as a flag pole, hanging as if caught by a strong wind.

"Am I going to upscale your clientele or do you have some up and comers you're grooming to take over your crown?" Cammy inquired, looking around to scout out the floor plan.

"I do some private lessons here and there but I don't pay too much attention. No one has stated they wanted to represent the gym in a competition."

"Smart, why let young blood take your spot?"

"We're the same age, Cammy."

"Where are the lockers, or are you going to force me to pay for one?" she needled.

"Go to the front desk and tell them to set you up with a VIP membership," Gale sighed, annoyed that her bravado bit her in the ass this time. "Just so you know, coming here will only make me train harder."

"Good, I want to beat you at your best, Gale. Don't lose that edge. Ciao, puta."

Cammy walked off, waving behind her, and smirking unseen to Gale's eyes. Gale sat back down, staring a hole into Cammy as she proceeded to the front desk, and then burned the hole into the wall. Her biggest rival came to her gym, and it was her own fault.

Laying back, hands gripping the cold steel bar, she took her frustration out on the weights, pushing each rep fast while letting the weight come down with a negative. It burned her muscles, and the headset stayed around her neck, a form of masochistic punishment for getting caught.

Gale realized her arrogance got the better of her. Thankfully, Cammy only posed a threat to her fitness crown not her life. Dealing with the family lieutenants would be a harder, more dangerous situation that would require additional planning, cunning and guile, where the consequences of failure would be her death.

Racking the weights, she huffed, feeling the burning sensation in her chest. She felt the muscle, flexing her chest for a simple pose, feeling that the sensation covered the entire muscle. One reason Gale conquered the competitive fitness world, and stayed at the top, was intensity. She relentlessly kept in top shape, focused entirely on the pursuit of physical perfection. Keishu happened to be her only friend, and she lead a solitary life to hone her craft.

It also helped prepare her for taking over the clan. It weighed heavily on her mind the past few months, as fantasy became reality. With Nik's help, she'd be able to take control but it'd be entirely on her own abilities to keep control and bring the 'purists' in line. The lieutenants meeting would be soon, and she hoped it'd be a simple formality, but she prepared as if it would be a complete clusterfuck.

Keishu walked into Gale's view, breaking the contemplative haze.

"I know that look. What are you thinking?" Keishu asked.

"Nothing I want to speak out in the open. How'd Suzy do?"

"Bitched and moaned like usual, and has a chip on her shoulder that'll break a millstone. Training you was a cakewalk in comparison."

"Hah, I bet. She has potential, and it'll make Daddy happy, and safe, if she is not a liability."

Keishu nodded her head.

"I'll be done here soon. I'm starving. I'll be glad when the next show is over so I can eat a little more."

"You'll need the break too," Keishu added.

Gale understood the secret meaning, nodding her head in agreement.

"How long do you think I could handle it?" Gale asked.

"Not long if you keep up the current schedule. You'd need to cut back, picking and choosing more important shows. You'll burn out with the additional crown."

"We should continue this conversation later," Gale huffed. "I'll go get ready."

Keishu looked on as Gale walked off. She noticed small signs that the pressure building up weighed heavily on her mind. Heavy rests the head that wears the crown, and doubly so when two crowns rest upon the head.

X

Valerie sat at her office desk, consumed by another pile of paperwork for her eyes only. Detention slips, disciplinary reports, suspected criminal activity, among the myriad of other issues. She spent all morning filling out the proper forms, her mind lost at sea by the torrential storm that never ceased.

Ring Ring...Ring Ring...Ring Ring...

"Great...just what I need...Hello, this is Principal Weiss."

"Ah, Valerie, how have you been?"

"Hello Superintendent. I'm fine thank you. How are your wife and kids?"

"You know how rugrats can be when they hit junior high school. But enough pleasantries, I see you're still handling the situation we discussed previously."

Valerie sneered on her end of the phone.

"Nothing has changed. He has been a model teacher, and I heard nothing but good things from the school he and another teacher brought the soccer teams to for a weekend event."

"Yes, it seems he is keeping his head down...for now. We are having a budgetary review coming up soon. A generous benefactor has made a sizeable donation and we'll be looking at where best to allocate the funds," he informed her.

"I'm sure you and your staff of experts will examine all the facts and fund the programs that'll give you the most bang for your buck, Superintendent."

"I have an important appointment in a few minutes. I just wanted a small update on the matter. Expect to hear from me again soon, Valerie."

Click!

"Fucking asshole, you don't think I know exactly what you're implying? No, you know I know exactly what you're implying. I won't take your blood money. Fuck! What trick are you going to play next? My promised funds magically did not arrive, and now talks of a windfall. Are you going to cut more from my red lined budget?"

Valerie looked pissed, allowing herself to lose her cool in the privacy of her office.

"Okay, life is not fair, girl, so calm down. Caesar did not complain when Pompey turned traitor as he built his empire. I'll make sure I do not meet Caesar's fate. At least I know the dagger has been unsheathed towards me."

X

Nik sat in the doctor's office, shirtless, waiting for Maya to arrive. He needed a check-up after the stabbing incident, and had already finished a bunch of tests and scans. The spot remained a bit tender but it did not affect his day-to-day life, nor his performance in bed with all of them. She told him it was a simple precautionary check-up and nothing more.

He remembered the room, noticing the same wall chart from his first visit. It felt like forever, even though only a short time had passed since she seduced him. Maya walked in, holding a chart, dressed in her typical doctor's outfit. Something about the white jacket on her brown frame made his cock spring to life in his pants.

"So what is the prognosis, doc, am I good to go?" he joked.

"Funny, Nik, like I've never heard that line before. Charts are looking good. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'd say give it another week before hitting the gym hard again. I'd hate for some bleeding to re-occur. How is your back doing?" Any problems?"

"None yet, it feels itchy."

"A wonder of modern medicine, and expensive. Do I need to ask who is flipping the bill?"

"You can ask but you already know the answer. I would not agree to the procedure if she did not pay for it."

"Not like she is hurting for cash," Maya commented, sitting down on the swivel chair.

"Lucky me, all my girlfriends have money. Valerie might be the poorest of the lot, only making a six figure, principal's salary."

"Maybe you should start asking us to pay all your bills," Maya teased, rubbing her hand over his huge bulge. "Start having us pay for your services like a stud. Does that turn you on, Rajah?" she purred. "Four hot women paying you to screw them day and night, it'd beat teaching in a ghetto school, and a lot safer."

She rubbed the scar on his back, a parting gift from the cowardly knife attack. Slowly, she caressed it while looking him in the eyes and smiling. After the ass fucking she craved, it helped perk up her low spirits. The momentary dark hour passed, allowing her personality to shine again through the clouds.

"Your cock is telling me the correct answer, Rajah. It feels so hard encased in your pants. Want me to take it out and jerk you off? Want to live out the doctor/patient fantasy?"

The forefinger touched the tip that snaked down his leg, slowly, tantalizingly rubbing the entire shaft up to the base through the dress pants. Maya made sure Nik felt the sensation over every centimeter of flesh.

"I'm waiting for you to move your stuff into my small house, Maya. I do not know where you'd put anything though. I just toss my clothes in a corner now that the others took over the closet space."

"Poor Rajah, this is what happens when you live the harem life. We all have to look pretty and hot and drop dead fucking gorgeous for you, and it is not like we are all the same sizes."

Maya unzipped the pants, allowing the cock to escape its tormented prison. She did not permit it though, putting her palm over the hole instead of fishing the thick tower out.

"Play it cool, Rajah. The door is unlocked. If someone comes in, pretend like you're in here complaining about pain when you're pissing," she told him, unbuttoning the pants. "I am a doctor, after all. Normally, the guys get to have fun doing this with the male patients, so I'll just thank you for letting me practice this rusty skill."

"How long have you been waiting to get me in this position again, Maya?" he asked, allowing her to take control.

"A girl never kiss and tells, but a while. I know you like it as much as me, Rajah. This big guy is thirsting to be released. I'm a professional, I know these things."

Maya winked seductively at him, allowing her hand to slide into his boxers, gripping the fat shaft. It pulsated in her hand, feeling warm and ready for any action called upon this moment.

"You know we do not get a lot of us time because of my hectic schedule. I'll have to start asking you to come in for more routine check-ups to give an excuse to feel your magnificent body."

Nails raked across each and every abdominal muscle, paying special, loving attention to the ridges between each ab. A thirsty, provocative tongue licked her lips in anticipation to worship the dominant sign of pure masculinity.

"Of course you'd want that, you'll get to be in total control. I doubt I'll be pushing you over your office desk and making you howl like a bitch," Nik groaned, enjoying the teasing and worship.

"If only I had my own private practice, you could fuck me during the night shift any day of the week."

"Why not do it?" he asked.

"Do not be ridiculous, Rajah, the start-up costs would be insane. I'd be looking at over a hundred grand, easy, and that is a best case scenario."

12