Whitewash High Ch. 35

Story Info
As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Woman Sharpens Another.
5.8k words
4.74
7.1k
21

Part 35 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie scoffed at the letter she held in her hands. It sat there on her desk, waiting with the daily mail the secretary dropped off. Rage did not begin to describe the emotion she felt this very moment.

"That arrogant prick. He did it just to get back at me."

She immediately picked up the phone, dialing an important number.

"Yes, this is Principal Weiss of PS 69, could you put me through please. Yes, it is urgent."

Put on hold, Valerie did not know how she would react once the man picked up on the other end. All those veiled threats were lifted, now becoming a morbid reality.

"Valerie, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"You son of a bitch! I don't even get a courtesy call telling me you're shutting down my school at the end of the school year!?"

"Your school? You mean my school. Budget cuts. We cannot keep spending money on a failed project. Grades are not up. Expulsions are rising. You even hire criminals on staff. What else am I to do with limited funding? We need to tighten our belts and not run in the red," he answered in a cocky tone.

"This is what it is about, me not firing Mr. Knight? What has you so hard up on wanting him out of here? This is not exactly a plum assignment where I have people kicking down the doors to work here."

"It is a complicated matter, Miss Weiss, way above your pay grade. I told you before that keeping him on staff would have consequences. All those students now without a school come the summer, all because you did not listen to easy advice."

"You can go fuck yourself. This ain't a game. I'm ashamed to be working for someone like you, playing with people's lives. Some of the kids here actually make it in the real world because of the program we've put into place, and now it'll be snatched away from them. Don't you have a heart anymore as an educator?"

"A kind soul has to make way for political and economic realities. Even without the issues surrounding school hiring policies, your school is the worst performing in the district. Fact, not fiction. I need to keep the budget in the green. Someone's school needed to get the axe. Nothing would change that short of some generous donor feeling like propping up a school district. Accept it, Principal Weiss, come the summer Public School 69 will shut its doors. Now, if there is nothing else, I think this conversation has reached its point. You have a fabulous day, Principal Weiss."

He hung up on her, leaving Valerie fuming. What could she do to change his mind and save the school? If she found donors to cover the budget for another year, would the superintendent relent or demand Nik still get the axe?

"Stupid politics. These are people's lives we're dealing with here. Think, Valerie, think, there must be something that can be done?"

Knock...Knock...Knock...Knock...

"Yeah, come in."

"Sorry to interrupt you, Principal, but you wanted to be reminded about your 9:30 appointment with a parent," the secretary stated.

"Right, it's that time, isn't it? Send him in please."

Valerie quickly composed herself, grabbing the letters from atop the desk and stuffed them in the top drawer. Duty called. Despite knowing the future that did not change she had responsibilities in the present. Putting aside the grim information, she put on her well-practiced business smile, awaiting the parent.

X

"You know, you've been looking better, Suzy," Sammy observed, doing her makeup in the washroom mirror. "New diet?"

"I've been going to the gym. Working out some frustrations."

"A little muscle looks good on you. Give those punks something to think about."

"Maybe I won't get whipped like a dog again if I can put up a fight," Suzy replied.

Knife in hand, she kept pressing the hilt button to shoot the blade outwards then retracting it, over and over again.

"Jimmy Jack had a good hundred pounds on you and a solid foot. Lucky enough to get out alive. You know what he did to that girl he pimped out."

"I'll be ready next time. Why are you getting dolled up anyways?"

"Boyfriend is taking me out for an expensive dinner after school. Seeing which shade works best. If he is dropping hundreds on fancy meal, least I can do is give the signal he'll get blown afterwards. How does it look?"

"Slutty."

"Good. Just what I wanted. Cheer up. Don't look so glum," Sammy added. "Don't tell me you're going to the gym for another purpose? Someone wanting to catch the eye of a hunk?"

Teasing Suzy, Sammy giggled. The brainiac knew the right buttons to push but also how hard to press them.

"Shut up. I'm doing it for me, not some dumb jock."

"That what Mistah Cracka-man is now, some dumb jock? Hate to break it to you, Suze, but he slams Asian women. Some of the girls saw him drive off on a bike with a hot ass slant, like poster level hot. Guess the rumors about him banging Mrs. Jackson were lies."

"I said I'm doing it for me not for him," Suzy snapped back.

"Hey, it's me, Sammy, you know I yank your chain. What is eating at you lately? You still rocky after what happened?"

Sammy now turned her attention solely towards her best friend, ignoring the open makeup case on the bathroom counter.

"I felt so vulnerable, Sammy, laying there in that trash heap. Garbage, literal garbage. I don't want to feel that way again so I'm going to train to ensure it doesn't. I don't care you're telling me he fucks some slant, or if he boned Mrs. Jackson, hell even if he made the principal his whore. I'm getting in shape for me and me alone."

"You're serious, you're really not doing it out of a schoolgirl crush. Okay, I get it, Suzy. I'll stay off the topic."

"Look, I'm fucked in the head right now, Sammy. With the hospitalization, the extra help with the girls, and my training, I'm all trying to figure it out. I need time, okay?"

"Yeah, sure, Suzy, time, I get it. Hey, you never told me where you're living now."

"I've got a relative that I'm staying with. A cousin. I only met her once or twice but she got sympathetic. I have a bed and some food. I'm not expecting anything else from her," Suzy made up.

Sammy took out a small package from her purse sitting next to the open makeup case. An envelope folded in two, she placed it in Suzy's hand. Nodding, the gang leader knew exactly what she received but said nothing.

"I'll still pull for you to get your dreamy hunk one of these days," Sammy said, teasing Suzy again.

"You got the dream guy, Sammy. Those brains of yours landed a loaded whale."

"Nah, wasn't my brains he wanted. Ain't just white guys who get jungle fever. My brains have me knowing what a good deal I have is though. I feel sorry for some of our girls. They get too brainwashed by the size of the man," Sammy said, turning back to the open makeup case. "All they think about are the inches inside the pants rather than the inches inside the pocket. A huge cock won't keep the heat on in the winter, or food on the table. No, they don't see the bigger picture. Plain and boring size is good enough for me as long as my stomach is full and I'm not shivering asleep."

"What happens when he is tired of his jungle fever?' Suzy asked, going back to flicking the pocket knife.

"Brains and more brains. I know how he likes it. No way he is going to stray when I give him the best home cooking this side of the Pacific."

"You know their families can get more racist than Jim Crow. I hope you can keep him wrapped around your finger enough that they won't care he is plowing Nubian fields rather than the rice paddies."

"That is why I am putting on his favorite shade of lipstick right now. Call me a loser but being a size queen is overrated. I can take him down my throat without gagging up my lunch. I call that a win-win to me."

"Size queen, huh."

"I'm sure your gag reflex is strong for Mistah Cracka-man," Sammy smirked, teasing Suzy again. "Don't know how men are able to run with those things flopping around. You'd think it would hurt like hell."

Sammy continued teasing Suzy until the pair departed for their after school plans.

X

"I nearly spat out my coffee when I got the text inviting me out to dinner, Gale. I didn't expect you wanted to hang out much outside of the gym or us passing by at Nik's place," Valerie stated, sipping from the water glass.

"We're friends, aren't we? Ashamed to call him Massa out in public?" Gale teased, sipping from her own glass.

"We're not at the gym. You can keep the freak stuff to yourself and talk normal, can't we?"

"You're right, Val, teasing you in public like this will only cause more problems than I need right now, and I need as few of them as possible."

"I heard. Must be rough."

"Thank you for the concern, Valerie, it is touching. I wanted to talk about Nik with you away from the house. Michelle is busy and Maya is stuck in another surgery but the two of us can still talk."

"What is there to talk about?" Valerie asked, looking over the expensive menu.

Everything on it made her envy the rich. She assumed Gale had wealth but to casually come to a fancy restaurant, a look down at the peasants type of restaurant, she felt underdressed in her cheap looking, formal outfit.

"We have our rules, and you should be proud of Nik by sticking to them. I offered him up a hot piece of Iberian ass and he turned it down without a hum or ha."

"Excuse me?" Valerie responded, looking a bit stunned. "You? You wanted to set him up with another woman? He has four of us, don't you think he'd be spread way too thin? We know he has a monster cock but even monsters need rest."

"I've seen his films. I know you have too. He doesn't have enough women to fill his needs."

Gale didn't even look at the menu yet, already having made up her mind before coming into the restaurant.

"I won't deny he has a lot of stamina," Valerie blushed.

She thought back to the night Michelle and herself put on a display for Nik, dressed up, and rode him silly. Except they both passed out from exhaustion, leaving him tied up.

"You know I'll be going away for an extended period of time. Let me be honest, there is a chance I might be killed. It's the life I chose, and I accepted long ago the bed I made. In case something happens to me, I want to make sure Nik is kept happy."

"You always acted like a wacko but you seriously love him?"

"From one romantic to another," Gale said, raising her glass to salute Valerie before drinking from it again. "How can I not love the man who saved my life? You, though, what was it, a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing? We all know my story but we don't know your story."

Valerie took a breadstick from the basket, breaking it in two as she thought for a long moment. Taking a small bite, the waiter interrupted her train of thought to take their orders.

"Don't worry about this, Valerie, I've got this. Two of the usual, Chan," Gale ordered.

"Very good, Madam, the chef will be happy to know you're dining with us tonight."

He took the menus away, walking gracefully off to inform the chef. Valerie blinked a couple times, confused about just what happened.

"You didn't think I'd come to just any restaurant to talk shop with you, did you? You've got a lot to learn, Val," Gale smirked.

Taking another small bite, the black principal regained her train of thought, pondering how to answer the original question.

"I left the islands to escape the poverty. Educators are not paid that good nor is there a lot of room for advancement. Surprisingly the mainland pays a lot better, even if relegated to a ghetto school. Poverty on the mainland is a lot different than the islands. I fake the accent and no one knows, or cares, I'm some immigrant from the Caribbean. I look as black as them even if I'm not ghetto. Easy for me to be the gruff principal if I am not the same culture as them. I don't think like them, nor have the same problems like them. Whites were the minority on the island."

"So you left one impoverished area to work in another impoverished area? Got to be more to it than that," Gale asked, taking a breadstick of her own.

"Welcome to the life of a teacher, Gale, we go where the jobs are. Sometimes the pay is too good to pass up, even if it means working in a shit place. You wouldn't...you would understand the day-to-day annoyances that I have to deal with every day. Not exactly stable work though. I've moved around a lot for the job so it is hard to settle down."

"All those years of virginity and not finding the right one. What made you spread your legs so quickly for Nik?" Gale smirked, biting the bread. "You two just met and up goes the skirt."

"You know why. You're the only other person who knows why. I'm just happy he turned out to be a man worth giving it to. It was foolish and could have exploded in my face. I could have torpedoed my career in an instant, but I struck gold."

"The other two won't understand us. I give you a lot of shit, Valerie, because we're sisters and sisters give each other shit."

"Yeah, right, people immediately think we're sisters when walking down the streets. I can totally see that," she laughed.

"My family believes in honor above all else. Our word is unbreakable. Nik can better explain his life story about what that means. We both fell in love with the same man and he took both of our virginities. We're sisters. Do I give Michelle or Maya as hard a time as you?"

"Now that I think about it, I don't remember you ever saying anything about them? I don't remember at least. You're too busy jabbing at me."

Gale pointed the breadstick at Valerie, tapping the air to answer back, before taking another bite from it.

"Michelle loves his cock and how he fucks her. Maya is just too busy with her career to be anything more than a friend with benefits, harem or not, at the moment. We're the only two that understand him, so I handpicked a woman I know will keep him happy while I'm away and you're stuck under your bureaucratic mess."

"You want my permission to allow a fifth to join our harem?"

"I wanted to get to know you a little better too."

"Have a picture of her at least?" Valerie sighed. "Better not be another black bitch."

"Nope, already told you before she is a piece of Iberian ass."

Gale took out a small envelope from her bag, handing it off to Valerie.

"This does not look suspicious at all in this restaurant," Valerie commented. "Do the cops have this place wired?"

"I'm not worried about the cops here."

Valerie shrugged, opening the envelope. Glamor shots immediately hit her in the face.

"Isn't this girl at your gym? I can see the appeal, and the type."

"You can be her workout partner with me out of town. Give her new competition. I know you don't compete but Cammy needs all the help she can get if she wants to take my crown from me."

"Cammy, huh? Why her specifically, you know, other than she looking like Nik's type? Wait, isn't this the same girl that always comes in second place to you at all the big shows? Nik told me about her."

"That is her. Everyone needs a rival to push themselves to be the best. Don't tell her I said that though," Gale laughed. "She has a secret I found out doing my research so I know she'd fit right in with us."

Gale put a different tone and emphasis on the word us.

"I'm not a fan of secrets, Gale."

"I'll tell you later. It is a fun secret, don't worry. It won't hurt you, or me, or anyone. So, what do you think? You give me permission and I'll have her rimming Nik out and keeping his bed warm while I go off on my adventure."

Before she could reply, the waiter brought over the meal, piping hot and fresh from the chef with his compliments. A thick piece of New York strip and a piping hot baked potato with garnishes adorned the fancy plate.

"I'm still in competition mode so can't indulge too much. Can't let you get soft too, Val. Nothing like a good meal as an aphrodisiac, and seeing as how I've been monopolizing his time, you'll need to tag in."

"It does look good, and smells good. Haven't had a steak like this in forever. Must be nice to be rich."

"It has its perks."

"My family is not poor for the island but we'd be poor for here. We never had to worry about food on the table, going to school, or getting the hot new gadget, but we couldn't splurge like this when we wanted."

"I admit, sometimes chicken and rice get a bit boring. A lady needs to be able to pamper herself once in a while, especially when she is at the top of her game. I save these treats for the right moments," Gale replied, biting into the tender meat.

"If she always loses to you at the big shows, why does she call herself the Queen? Doesn't a queen need a title to go with it?" Valerie asked.

"She wins all the events I'm not in, events I cannot compete in like the Euros or other European competitions I don't have the time for. Undefeated at the European championships since she started."

"Impressive. Hard to believe there is someone else out there as driven as you are."

"She'll be pissed she cannot beat me for the top crown but I know she'll deserve it when she wins it."

Valerie didn't need to ask. She was smart enough to understand running a yakuza organization took a lot of time, way more than one could handle if competing in fitness competitions too.

"Think it'll be hard to give it up?"

"Just means I can enjoy a meal like this a few more times a month without going gray with worry that an extra piece of steak will add on a decimal of fat to make me lose the victory."

"Call myself lucky I only get grey dealing with dumb politicians and bureaucrats who don't know jackshit about the portfolio they were handed."

The pair started to dig into the food, chatting cordially and laughing together for the first time.

X

Valerie walked into the house, still wearing her 'fancy' dress, as she saw Nik relaxing on the couch, enjoying the TV.

"Hey, Val, how was the dinner with Gale?"

"Surprisingly good. A lot of girltalk," she replied, smiling, sitting next to him.

Her hand immediately stroked and played with his hair.

"Michelle had that work party to go to tonight, wasn't it?" Valerie asked.

"Yeah, she texted me a hot picture of her smoking dress. Maya left a naughty message for me too, asking me to save her from her crazy workload this week."

"Her problems make mine look lame by comparison."

"We each have our own crosses to bear, Val."

"Yours is just taking care of the sexual needs of four hot and horny women. Such a hard life, Massa," Valerie teased him, placing a soft peck on his cheek.

"You're in a good mood. I figured Gale would get you pissed off in the first five seconds like usual."

"No, Massa, actually, we cleared some air. I think we'll get along better now," she smiled, running her lips along his. "Much better."

Nik wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling Valerie onto his lap. The pair made out on the couch, loudly, as Valerie couldn't help but feel horny. Gale spoke the truth. A good meal did act as an aphrodisiac.

"I'm so fucking horny right now, Massa. I want you so badly. Rip off my dress and take me," she told him, running her nails along his shirt covered back. "Take me on the couch like a dirty girl."

Not one to argue when one of the girls got in this type of mood, Nik grabbed along the hemline of the dress and yanked it up from the back, exposing her firm, black ass and the lacy lingerie she wore underneath.

"That didn't take long," she giggled. "I need a new dress anyways."

She pushed against his chest, knocking Nik over onto the couch so she could straddle him. Her cunt already felt wet, needy, wanting to feel him inside all night long.

SMACK!

He went to his favorite spot, giving her black ass the dominant spanking it craved. Valerie moaned in delight, hands in her hair to show off her hot body wrapped up in the simple dress.

12