Whitewash High Ch. 36

Story Info
Valerie gets cream in her morning coffee.
5k words
4.64
8.8k
21

Part 36 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun cut through the curtains, radiating the morning sunshine onto the pair of lovers. Valerie's dark body haphazardly wrapped itself around Nik's ivory frame, both of their breathing perfectly synced.

They spent hours fucking throughout the night. As if a demon possessed, Valerie tried to drain every ounce of semen from Nik's balls. Blowjobs, handjobs, pussy, ass, she even gave him a soft massage with a finger or two, coaxing that last bit of jizz out of its warm, comfy home. Still, work waited for no one. The alarm broke up their blissful rest. Nik smacked it off, groaning in frustration at needing to wake up.

"Morning, Val, you look like you slept well," he commented, rubbing a finger on his wet chest.

"I need my morning coffee..." she slurred, too sore to move.

"Want me to jizz into your coffee cup for you?" he joked, stroking her long, straight hair.

"Please. It'll give me the kick I need to deal with the bullshit today."

"I was joking but if you seriously want me to."

"Let me watch too."

"Put on a fresh pot, and put on one of my dirty t-shirts."

"Alright, thanks, Massa," she replied, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Sluggishly, Valerie stumbled out of bed, jizz still running down her legs as she found what Nik wore the night before. Slipping it on, she walked otherwise nude down to the kitchen.

"Guess I have an extra job to do this morning. Good thing I've got this morning wood to help out."

Nik took a couple minutes to gather his senses before walking down to the kitchen, buck naked, seeing Valerie's firm, black ass waving towards him as she looked in the fridge. Coffee already on, no better time than the present to start. Both hands grasped his thick tower of cock, jerking it off to the delicious sight. A little dry in the morning but he worked in worse conditions to get out a load.

"Your ass looks great, Valerie. If my morning wood failed to kick in, it'd have gotten me rock hard in an instant."

"Do you have any protein powder left over? I want to use the last of your milk," she replied, giving her ass an extra wiggle.

"Top cupboard to your left."

He kept stroking away, strong, powerful, slow strokes as he stared at that majestic ass.

"I have a major weakness for a girl wearing my shirts," he told her.

"All guys do. What better way to show lowkey ownership over your woman?" Valerie giggled. "If I wasn't a submissive slut, I'd be a little offended you were not wearing my dress from last night."

"Even if I wanted to, it won't fit. Buy some male shorts and wear them to the gym a few times. I'll wear them around the house for you."

"I'll hold you to that, Massa," she yawned.

She turned around, gracefully lifting herself onto the counter. Sitting there, Valerie spread her legs wide open, letting one finger slip and slide all over her wet pussy lips.

"I'm already fucking drenched for you, Massa. I want your jizz in my coffee so bad, and then I'm going to fuck you again tonight. I don't care if I have to share you with Michelle, Maya or even Gale to do so. Want me to suck you off, Massa? Want my black lips worshiping your powerful cock?"

"Loud and sloppy, my negress. I want those tonsils gagging all over the shaft. I'll get a different shade of lipstick for the four of you to see just who can take me down the furthest."

"Want us to compete over you, Massa? You know I'll win. I'm your black bitch, and this body was designed to take the biggest, whitest cock in the world," she slyly smiled, adding a wink at the end for a sexy flourish.

"What man wouldn't want four hot and horny women to compete over his attention and affection. I can't wait until all our vacation times line up as perfectly as my cock will be towards your coffee cup, so the five of us can spend quality time together. I know I can keep all four of you focused on my fat cock instead of bickering. It'd be the best bonding moment for us."

"All four of us wearing slutty lingerie, or even kinkier, we'll wear one of your dirty t-shirts, on our hands and knees hovering over you. All four of us stroking your cock and your body, worshiping you and that ego of yours. Admit it, Massa, your ego is going to inflate the day that happens."

"As big as the world's, and I'm going to enjoy every fucking moment of it, Valerie. All four of you stroking me off, massaging me, kissing me, sliding my hands over your hot bodies, damn right my ego is going to inflate. I'll be happy too," Nik confessed. "It'll be the first time I get to use my full harem."

"What good is a harem if you can't eventually fuck us all at once?" Valerie asked.

"You know I did pornos involving the kink. They were a job so I never got the real deal. Seeing you four will definitely be a lot different."

"No fake Japanese, high pitched screaming for one. Can you handle all four of us at once?"

"If I can wear out Wonder Negress and Oreo Girl so that I'm stuck tied to a chair, it'd take all your powers combined to wear me out," Nik countered. "Ah, fuck, give me your cup."

Valerie jumped off the counter, grabbing her cup too. Positioning the empty cup under his thick cock, she placed a soft hand onto his naked, strong chest.

"Give me all your sweet seed, Massa. I want to slurp you down for breakfast. You sound so fucking hot grunting right now," she purred. "If we did not have work to get to, I'd bend over for you to rail me as I drank my creamy coffee."

"Free use weekend, my black bitch, where I make you feel like the negress slut your kink craves to be."

"You're always so good to me, Massa," she replied, stroking his ivory chest with her ebony hand.

"And you're going to be good to me later. I'm building up my credit...fuck..."

Without warning, Nik grabbed Valerie with his free hand, yanking her into a hot, passionate kiss. Their lips danced and tongues twirled as thick, creamy goo spurted inside the coffee mug. Even after he stopped jizzing, Nik did not let the kiss go, wanting to savor and bask in the intense moment. Valerie barely kept the cup from falling onto the floor, wanting to wrap both hands around his neck and jump into those muscular arms for another round.

A hot minute later, both regained their composure. Valerie rubbed Nik's face, staring into his eyes before backing off a step, unsure her willpower would hold out from kissing again.

"Next free weekend, Valerie, we're doing it. Free use," he told her.

"Don't wear yourself out on the others then," she replied, making sure her cup did not spill. "It'll be forty-eight hours of fun."

"I'm going to get showered," Nik told her, giving that firm, black ass one last grope before heading off.

Valerie stood there, making her breakfast, dripping at the thought. Forty-eight hours of non-stop sex. It sounded like a dream. Her mind switched to other competing thoughts though.

"Would he do it straight or make me wait? Is he going to keep me on my toes when I'll get bent over? Or will Nik lift up a leg to jerk one into me? The shower? Dinner? It could be anytime, anywhere in the house."

Valerie overthought the situation, now looking forward with glee to the week getting over with as quick as possible. It'd be a long, annoying couple weeks to deal with the fallout of what the superintendent told her, but now a light at the end of the tunnel shone a small ray of joy.

X

Amanda walked into her office at the law firm. She had a happy bounce to her step, despite coming in early. Tossing her newspaper onto the table, and taking a sip from her coffee, a couple envelopes were waiting on the desk.

"What do we have here? Checks from clients?" she mused, picking up one. "Judge Albany wants to show off the black girl to his friends I see. Thinks it is a big coup. I might take him up on the offer. What is this one?"

Placing the coffee down, Amanda opened up the envelope hosting the official seal of the local prison. She didn't know what they could want. After dumping the last client, she had no clients of her own at the pen.

"I've been requested to help work on an inmate's appeal. If interested, give the following number a call. Who the hell knows about me from there? Whatever, I'm in a good mood and will entertain this. Weird it came with an official seal from the prison though."

Sitting down, Amanda punched in a few numbers into her cell and waited for the line to pick-up.

"Hello, this is Amanda Baxter, I got this letter asking me to help with an inmate's appeal process?"

"This is the same Amanda Baxter from Baxter, Jackson and Stokes?" a male voice asked.

"One and the same."

"Great, we'd like you to meet our boss and take on his appeal. He is being charged with gun running."

"That is not a simple bag of weed, possession appeal. This is a serious case. How did you manage to get the warden's stamp on the letter?"

"I don't know what you're talking about on that, ma'am. Please make an appointment to see Xaiver MacGiver at the prison. His last lawyer recommended you highly."

"Gun running is not in my field of expertise, so I don't know where this guy got the idea I'd do any better, but I'm intrigued. You said Xaiver MacGiver? No promises."

"Thank you, ma'am, I'll make sure he knows to expect you."

Before Amanda could reply, the phone hung up on the other end. Grabbing the coffee for another sip, Amanda rocked in her chair, consumed in her thoughts. High powered stamp on the envelope, secret phone number, weird hang up at the end, obviously something did not smell right. Whoever this Xaiver guy was, he had connections which meant organized crime.

"This is what happens when you get a reputation as one of the best in the business," she mused aloud to herself. "They come out of the woodwork to get your services."

Placing the coffee cup back down, she saw one more envelope left.

"Mrs. Jerome Baxter, motherfucker who wrote this will get a heel up their ballsack. I have my own name, it is the 2000s not the 200s."

Opening up the letter, it only took moments for her to realize whoever wrote on the envelope forgot how to spell correctly, or failed second grade.

"Congrats, Jerome, you're a woman now. I hope they can teach whoever wrote your name how to spell at 7th District High. I guess I can drop this off to him."

Slipping the letter back in, she got up to walk to Jerome's office. He always got in early, code for never leaving the office. He practically lived there now with all the deals he worked on with the city and government. She knocked on the door.

"Come in," Jerome called from inside his office.

Stepping inside, Amanda waved the letter towards him.

"This came for you. I thought the writer went old school with the name but they just didn't know how to spell correctly."

She presented him with the opened letter.

"I was waiting for this. I'll need to speak to the board of education official to sternly remind his staff to not make simple mistakes. How much did you read?" he asked, not looking up from his task.

He sat in his plush chair, polishing one of his dress shoes. The smell of shoe polish filled the air, stinking up the room for Amanda's nostrils. Dropping the letter on the desk, she shrugged.

"Enough. I saw the proposal got approved. Good-bye PS69 and hello integration at the end of the year. Big change. I'm surprised you got them to go along with it."

"You doubted it?"

"I doubted the timeline. I'll eat my crow with Jim."

"You'll also like to know we've been secured on retainer for the board for next year as well thanks to the district restructuring," Jerome added.

"I'm sure we'll rake in the funds for the firm with all the lawsuits brought against the school board thanks to the restructuring," Amanda observed.

"As it should. Our accountants believe it'll give us five years worth of operating revenue at our current usage rate."

"One more piece for your chess board. Sounds like we'll need to hire on a few more ambitious hands if we're projecting that many lawsuits. Five years of cash is a lot of court time."

"I'm sure Ty will take care of the hiring when it is needed. Is there anything else you needed, Amanda?" Jerome asked.

"No, nothing, I've got cases to work on. I'll leave you to polish your shoes."

Promptly leaving the room, she scoffed, annoyed that he did not even look at her. Five years worth of retainer fees for lawsuits was a windfall for the firm, a major windfall, but she knew exactly where most of the lawsuits would be coming from.

A lot of people were pushing back on the zero tolerance laws in place when it came to violence in the school. Too many bullies took advantage of the weak. Too many lazy, incompetent and self-serving administrators afraid of lawyers knocking on their door if they put any form of discipline on their poor, innocent angels.

Amanda knew integrating an alternative high school filled with malcontents, walking cum dispensers, budding criminals, and those working on their penitentiary resumes were not going to mesh well with those of contrasting skin colors. District High #7 was a walking disaster zone as well, the only difference being it was a predominately white school rather than black.

She figured the board of education wanted to save money by mopping the blood off the floors once rather than twice a day. When the bullies and criminals don't care about time in the slammer, pie in the sky ideologies such as zero tolerance mean nothing. They don't care if they get kicked out of school. They never are, but even if they were, it wasn't like they wanted to go to school for the grades.

Delivering the mail also informed Amanda of other important news. She changed. Jerome spoke the truth when he chewed her out for missing an important meeting, and all they were building when they opened their law firm. Now that mission slipped further and further down the list of items Amanda cared about. It felt different, like blinders being lifted so the blind can see. The moment one small, insignificant strain formed after years of marriage together, it immediately turned into a crack.

Amanda felt confused, a complete hypocrite, but also confused. She cheated on her husband a literal unknown number of times, and worse still with white men. She assumed they were all white men in the glory hole. To be honest some could have been Asian, it is the same skin color anyways. Was her marriage a sham? Was she eye candy? An unwitting zealot for the cause? All these thoughts went through her head as she walked back to the office to get ready for the day's court proceedings.

X

Gale looked at herself in the mirror, dressed to the tens. The new, bespoke suit she ordered arrived. It fit her athletic frame angelically, the perfect cover for its devilish purpose. She turned, slightly flexing, feeling the soft material move but not enough to split open. It had the perfect give for full body movement.

She needed to look perfect for the meeting, absolutely perfect so those gathering had zero reason to critique her. Walking into the lion's den, Gale knew she needed to have the loudest roar, and a proper outfit showed she meant business. Being a woman, all the other heads of families would expect her to show up in a dress or skirt. She smirked in the mirror, thinking about the dumb looks on their face when she showed up in an expensive suit, pants and all.

"All the preparations are planned. Invites sent. Hotel rooms booked. Conference room set aside. There should be no problems for the event," Keishu commented, holding a lint roller in her hand.

"Good. I trust you got Nik's measurements for a suit of his own?" Gale asked.

"Already delivered. Ordered the same day as I ordered yours."

"All we need to do is wait now. How is the situation with the locals?"

"Nothing to worry about. One missing body won't turn heads. No retaliation expected. If nothing happened by now, nothing will happen. The gangs here are not known for their discipline," Keishu answered.

"Good. Now, how do I look?"

"Fierce, sister."

"Only fierce? Think Nik will turn it into a bunch of rags?"

"He hasn't gotten soft with you yet."

"No he has not. Can't wait for the show to begin. I'll need a good fuck before appearing before the family leaders."

"Think of it like one of your fitness shows. If you can stand in front of the world in a bikini, posing with your ass on display, you shouldn't need to be nervous when you'll be covered up completely."

"Always blunt and to the point. Now that is a dirty thought, sis. I wonder if Nik would jerk off to one of my competition photos?" she giggled.

Gale saw the stern look on Keishu's face in the mirror.

"Right, time to be serious. Make sure the attendees have their needs taken care of. I'm sure there is one or two with a desire to sample the local cuisine."

"Consider it done. I'll make some discreet inquiries through our contacts."

"How are your associates faring back in Japan?" Gale asked.

"They'll be here in time for the conference to act as security. I don't think they'd want to miss the chance to impress the new boss. I have high hopes for them."

"High praise from Caesar."

"Nothing to praise them for yet, but maybe after the conference."

Keishu used the lint roller to snag an errant speck she found with eagle eyes.

"Make sure Suzy doesn't do anything stupid while I'm away too. I'm trusting her with you."

"She can barely keep up with training. I doubt she'll be causing me any trouble. I'll even make sure she finishes her homework on time."

"I'm sure Nik would be happy to hear that," Gale laughed. "Thank you, Keishu."

Keishu knew immediately what she was thanked for. Years of watching over Gale, keeping her from getting killed, training her, advising her, all in leading the young heir to her throne.

"I made sure you got a private floor during the conference, that way you can indulge with Nik without anyone else hearing," Keishu replied.

"Always got my best interests at heart, sis."

"I have one final lesson for you, Gale. Don't think you need to be your brother or father in order to get respect, but also don't be their exact opposite too. Be yourself, be genuine. You're going to be a leader. There is a difference between giving orders to a regent behind the scenes and being the face in the shining light. They are going to throw around a lot of bravado and bluster but they are not stupid."

Keishu placed one hand on Gale's shoulder, giving it a tight, almost maternal squeeze.

"Know when to use the iron fist and when to use the velvet glove. Not every challenge needs to be met with an overreaction."

Gale nodded, reaching up to squeeze Keishu's hand.

"You're right. I am going to be my own woman. I've already broke with conventions by not getting inked like you or Nik. I'll run my speech by you before the conference."

"Keep a level head and I know you'll reign for as long as you choose," Keishu replied.

X

Maya came out of surgery looking like a bloody mess. The operation succeeded. She managed to find and extract a couple bullets from the man brought in, an adult this time for a change of pace. Still, a couple touch and go moments made them need to call in extra blood transfusions as the patient leaked a bag's worth all over her scrubs.

The only thing on her mind was hitting the break room for a coffee, a bite to eat, anything to take her mind off another long couple days of emergencies. She counted the days until the weekend when she'd finally get to relax, if you call getting her ass gaped out relaxing. Tickets already bought, she wanted to go to an opera in the city to unwind, but more importantly have an excuse to dress up to impress.

Nik told her it'd be the best weekend to go out together since the following weekend he made important plans with Gale. Maya didn't get jealous of his relationship with Gale, Valerie or Michelle. Nik gave her exactly what she wanted. No drama. No blowups. Just the fun needed to blow off steam when time opened up.

12