Who a King Must Do Ch. 02

Story Info
Finding the greatest troublemaker.
5.2k words
4.6
13k
18
0

Part 3 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers

It was amazing what kind of effect the willing enslavement of the night elves had on every part of Stormwind. For a very important base, the economy was booming with people having extra hands on their work whatever it may be. Night elves were a physically strong people. As such, they were perfect to take care of all the hard labor the war effort demanded.

Of course, the humans didn't stop working overnight, Anduin made sure to make a couple of speeches about how lying back and leaving all work to the slaves was dishonorable. It took a few weeks to carry that message into every corner of the kingdom, from Redridge to Westfall, but it was unneeded for most people anyway. The vast majority of humans were strictly happy about needing to do less of the carrying and more of the crafting, while also having horny sluts and studs that came to them covered in sweat and ready to take care of their every desire at the drop of a hat.

The social fabric had reconfigured itself around the readily available sex quite quickly. It wasn't just the night elves that were seen being fucked in the streets, albeit they made up the vast majority, but everyone in Stormwind, from human to gnome, soon freely had intercourse out in the open. Particularly the dwarven district, with its underground connect to Ironforge, was a dwelling place of large-scale public orgies and slave-houses, which were basically whore houses but without fees. Populated largely by otherwise homeless night elves and a few particularly masochistic individuals of other races that also submitted themselves next to the night elves, these houses were a giant tourist attraction. Ironically enough, they made way more money than the old whore houses did from donations.

The one institution unhappy about all of this was the Church of the Holy Light. However, as Anduin subtly reminded them of their former head betraying all of Azeroth during the hour of Twilight, trying to kill Thrall as he ascended Wyrmrest temple, they were willing to go along to repair their reputation. It was deeply needed as well, as constant fucking didn't make for the most hygienic conditions for many people.

Eventually, most of the church stopped just frequenting the dwarven district as healers and partook in the activities as well. One by one, the religious heads of Stormwind bowed to the new culture. A particularly perverted priestess, together with a druid she often fucked, figured out an easy, wide area spell that mass-banned sexual diseases. She was declared saint for that achievement and the sticklers slowly lost their last arguments against the new orgy lifestyle.

The vast majority of night elves were public property, meaning they were owed by no one in particular and could be used by whoever found the unoccupied. This was due to the fact that the population of night elves, particularly civilian ones, was much smaller than the one of Stormwind. There was just no way to ensure that everyone got their personal slaves.

There were three easy ways to get a personal elf slave slut. One was to be extraordinarily wealthy and thus contributing a lot to alleviate the still tight supply situation. The second was if one got a night elf pregnant (or pregnant by), then something like a slave-marriage was arranged. There was no way to make sure if that really was the child of a certain person in a lot of cases, so this only happened between pairs that actually found love in this gargantuan free-use spectacle. The third and most common one was to enter the military.

Most of the night elves were sentinels, druids or other fighting forces. As they had agreed, with the entirety of their race, to be slaves to the humans, but their combat ability could also not be removed from the war effort without repercussions, they could not be used for simple hard labor and the likes. There was also a way better ratio of human to night elven soldiers. What that accumulated in was that successful Stormwind militaries were granted an 'I own you'-bond for great achievements or being promoted to a certain level.

That bond could be used by the end of the war to make one-night elf warrior personal property. They still had to agree - which happened in close to a 100% of the cases, perverts as they all were - but this gave people that served an immense opportunity. Baited with such a promise, the amount of people that signed up was immense and everyone who wanted such a willing, beautiful slave worked their asses off to become the greatest soldiers or military mages they could be.

In short, the economy was performing at levels never seen before, the people were happier than in prior peacetime, there were ground-breaking new healing spells and the military was quickly drilling itself into pure elites. Anduin was almost dumbfounded when he came to oversee a mock battle one day, the two regiments, which should have been regular foot soldiers, could have stood toe to toe with the supremely trained Kor'kron divisions, back when they had been under Garrosh's militaristic government.

While all of that was great and Anduin greatly enjoyed taking Tyrande several times day, together with an arrangement of other women, there was one worry the king had right now.

___________________________________________________________________

Anduin, the blond, young High King of the Alliance was sitting on his throne with a stalwart expression, receiving a double blowjob from Shandris and Tyrande. The two impregnated night elves had been at it all day and looked the part, with messy hair and cum-stained lips. Despite Shandris not carrying the mark, Anduin had picked her as his second permanent slave. He had been in need of someone who could take over for Tyrande when the high slave had to freshen up or govern.

For the blowjob itself, it was a ritual that Anduin had introduced shortly after the initial announcement. The slaves of nobles were to work on their masters' lust whenever they were erect or their cunts whenever wet. This served to acclimate the ruling class to the change more quickly and kept them from taking convenient 'toilet' breaks during important discussions. As several weeks had passed since, it had not only proven effective but was now court tradition.

For almost everyone, that simply meant that they quickly came and were able to concentrate on the important things again. Anduin was another case. Ever since basking in the moon well, the light had been permanently restocking his seed. The result was a near permanent erection. Baring very important occasions, that in caused him to get blowjobs the whole time.

It was a gift in disguise. This forced Anduin to learn composure extraordinarily fast, as no one would take a boy king always moaning in his golden decorated marble seat, unable to concentrate, seriously. Someone sighing about every hour or so while their lust was quickly drained? That would have been and was acceptable for the nobles around.

Instead, Anduin had taken to keeping a stoic and majestic expression through the whole process. The first few days, the orgasmic pleasure had still disrupted his composure, leading to some awkward moments in the court, but by now he was completely in charge of himself.

Now he was known and respected amongst the nobles. Not only for his awe-inspiring discipline, being able to keep a straight face with at least the jaw-dropping naked Tyrande always tending to his cock was a respectable feat, but also for his boundless sexual stamina everyone bore witness too every day.

This in combination, with the rumor that swallowing his seed alone could cause orgasms (currently untrue, although Anduin was working on having the Shadow bless his seed in such a capacity), in turn gave rise to a new tradition. Amongst the females attending court, from the lowest sentinel slave to the highest baroness, it became custom to try and steal the position at Tyrande's side from Shandris by presenting themselves in front of Anduin, and the whole court by extension, nakedly.

Anduin often obliged some offers, particularly during the rare times that either Tyrande or Shandris needed to take a break to wash or take care of other bodily needs. As much as he would have liked it to be, his jizz was not a proper source of sustenance. If someone was particularly sexy or he was feeling really horny, he might allow a third girl to join at his feet.

If a women was denied, it was common for her to get back to her seat and stay naked. In the first place, all people were naked under the table all of the time. The only people wearing their trousers were the royal guards, who would celebrate the end of their shift in giant orgies, and Genn Greymane pushing open the wooden door and storming inside in his wolfen form.

Immediately, a night elf and a naked human maid, one of the perverts that opted in to enslave herself as well, offered to take his coat and pants. However, the king of Gilneas had other priorities.

"Anduin!" Genn was obviously agitated, forgetting to call his king by the proper title in the middle of the throne room with the whole court in session. He remembered where he was shortly thereafter and fixed his demeanor, morphing back into a human. "I have urgent news from Kul Tiras," he spoke imploringly.

"I see, I will hear it in my private quarters," Anduin quickly agreed and the courts current discussion over the latest grain shipment and a tax readjustment went on pause. There was only one topic that could have Genn worked up enough to skip over his homecoming ritual of dragging two random night elves and his wife into a nearby chamber and taking them hard enough that the whole court HAD to hear them.

When Anduin rose, his cock slid all the way out of the throat of Shandris. Strands of fresh cum, spurted mere moments before Genn had entered, and slimy secretions connected the two of them for a while. "Tyrande, come with me. Slave," the sentinel general shuddered when the High King remembered her of her lower position, "fetch some water from the moon well so we may freshen up. You," he pointed at a random night elf, "tell Mia her husband is home and bring her to my quarters."

His orders were followed after the two elves had all but prostrated themselves in front of him.

"I am glad I find you in good health, Anduin," Genn started some idle small talk when they had exited the throne room. He didn't want to talk about the important topic until they were sure to be somewhere where the wrong ears couldn't hear. "You too, Tyrande. I see his majesty's needs are as well covered as always."

Tyrande's answer was delayed by her scooping some semen of her face and then licking it off her middle finger like the glazing off a cake. The wetness between her trembling legs bore testimony of the need to be fucked and fucked soon. After giving blowjobs for several hours, she was famished for her master's cock. "It is my pleasure. Shandris and I will give beautiful children to Anduin."

"Although that will take longer than anticipated," Anduin told Genn. "Did you know elves are pregnant for eight to ten years?"

"I was not aware, my king," Genn blinked, "although I am not surprised, just another reason why their population remains relatively small. This large variance in time of deliverance might be ultimately to our advantage, if all elves who got pregnant started swelling and birthing at the same time our country may experience some other crisis."

"That is true, but I was worried about the implication that this has for my heir," the High King said. "Without a doubt, I have sired more than a few human bastards already. They will come to see the light of live much earlier."

"You already announced publicly that this child is first in the succession, I doubt there will be problems," Genn stated. "But there might be those who don't want to see a half-blood on the throne that would indeed make fuss."

"Countermeasures would thus be wise," Tyrande chimed in. "I suggest you pick one human child and elevate it to second in the succession. That should appease those few."

"That is a good idea," Anduin said and turned the key to the door of his quarters, "and probably related to what or rather who you want to talk to me about, right, Genn?" He walked into his spacious chambers. The white stone walls were covered in the portraits of landscape and Stormwind iconography. Important texts, holy scriptures and scrolls containing dark arts lay orderly on tables and in shelves.

A long oaken table with a polished surface was surrounded by cushioned seats. For a moment it looked like Anduin was headed for the bed next to it instead, an enormous thing, possibly the largest in all of Stormwind, that had recently replaced the small one-person bed that both him and his father (following his widowing) had preferred, but, in the end, he took a seat and Genn followed suite, sitting down on the other side. Tyrande immediately dropped under the table and got back to her duty. The sucking sound that soon followed caused an envious expression to cross over the old man's face.

"What news about Jaina do you have for me?" Anduin finally cut to the chase. The arch mage had been missing following the initial incident of the Alliance landing in Boralus, the Kul Tiran capital. "Finding her now would be a gift by the Light."

"That is just the thing, we don't know exactly," Genn answered. "To keep things short, following her imprisonment it seems her mother gave the responsibility to carry out the punishment to Priscilla Ashvane. She, in turn, was soon to be shown to be a traitor thanks to the ceaseless works by an adventurer, but not before revealing that Jaina was exiled to a place called Fate's End, a cursed island of the shores of Stormsong. The same adventurer then went there to find that an ancient evil names Gorak Tul has abducted her to a pocket of the Emerald Nightmare called Thros." That adventurer must have been one enormous badass to get all of that done in a few weeks. "While a way to invade that pocket has been found, Katherine, now having seen the error of her ways, insists to go herself. She will depart from Boralus tomorrow."

That was a lot to digest in one go. "I see...it seems I will need to prepare to depart myself then," Anduin declared his intentions to go and help in that endeavor himself.

"My king, that is a grave danger," Genn reminded him in a grim tone, making no secret out of the fact that he thought this to be dangerous at best and foolish at worst. "In the Shadowlands, the lands of death itself, your powers of both Shadow and Light will be like a beacon."

"But they will also be effective, and you know I cannot be persuaded otherwise. I need to find Jaina, not just as a close friend but also for my ambition." The old wolf could only growl despite his human form. Being one of the few people Anduin had informed about his plans to fuck all the influential female on Azeroth into submission and having it found a plan worth supporting (even if not necessarily realistic), Genn knew exactly what Anduin knew by ambition.

Unlike Tyrande, he was also completely in support of reducing Sylvanas to a dribbling cock sleeve from the start. He stated that it was a fate just good enough for her.

"It is true that we cannot afford to lose Jaina, neither do I want to lose her as a friend," Genn muttered, "she would also be the ideal candidate to bear the human successor to your throne, being of royal blood herself, a renowned arch mage and the heroine of the siege of Undercity, even if seducing her will prove difficult."

Unlike Tyrande, who had been throwing herself at Anduin, Jaina was a girl that had lost her first love, Arthas, to the eventual Lich King's own ambition. Her second relationship with Kalecgos had rather suddenly ended when she chose vengeance over everything else following a series of betrayals ultimately peaking in the battle at the Broken Shore. On top of that, Anduin had to overcome the fact that Jaina probably saw him not as the man he was now, but as the boy she had seen grow up.

However, to remove her as one of the most volatile elements regarding making peace with the Horde, making her bow to his will was inevitable. If left alone, the unfortunate arch mage attracted tragedy it seemed and nowadays she was prone to respond in kind. Maybe, if Anduin did it right, he could even fix her broken heart in the process.

"There are more than enough reasons to go myself," the High King declared. "So I will. In my absence, you and Tyrande will have the command."

A wet 'pop' sound came from under the table when Tyrande's sucking mouth departed from his shaft. "Master, I should come with you," she stated.

"The king himself going is already foolish enough, the king and the mother of his declared heir? That is asking the Light for far more than it is likely to grant," Anduin stated and followed that up with an order. "No, you will stay, Tyrande. I also need you here for when Malfurion returns. You know I have an important order for him."

The arch druid had returned to the capital once or twice in disguise. Both times SI7 had found him sooner rather than later and both times he had then shamefully accepted an order given by his former wife. In return, he only asked to be granted to see (not talk to her) once a week and continue being an unnamed slave in the tide of his race when he was not needed. A truly cucked man.

"But..." Tyrande began but shut her teeth when Anduin's blue eyes stared her down. Not willing to have this discussion, he let a trickle of shadow magic seep out of him and into the marks of his first slave. Her silvery blue eyes tainted purple in response. The magic didn't do much, only reinforced her natural submissiveness to such levels that his commanding glare alone turned her on maliciously. "I hear and obey, my king and master."

Genn still didn't seem entirely convinced, but his last chance to start a discussion on this was interrupted by the timely arrival of both his wife and Shandris. "My love!" Mia Greymane declared, waltzing over but stopping at the last moment to make her hug an elegant one. Despite her progressed age and hair that matched her husbands, the queen of Gilneas had a near wrinkle-free face and as sexy a body as being in her fifties allowed, with only slightly droopy tits and very toned skin. A mixture of her wolfen vitality, good genes and indirect exposure to moon well water from the writing bodies of night elves over her naked form kept her young.

Said water was placed on the table in a large bow together with a few towels. Shandris and the night elven attendant, a typically attractive and athletic member of her race but so short she was on the same height as most humans, with purple hair she wore in a single braid, took the towels and went to clean their high priestess, who rose from Anduin's lap one after being given permission to do so.

Between having a discussion that he knew would be ultimately fruitless and fucking his hot MILF wife, Genn made his choice rather quickly. "My king, if you will allow me to retreat to my chambers now," he said with a bow as if that was already granted.

"No, Genn, we have some more things to talk about," Anduin told the king as he rose out of his own chair. Mia couldn't help but look at the High King's massive cock. While Anduin didn't desire to take his staunchest ally and remaining father figures wife, it was nice to have the acknowledgement of yet another luscious woman. "You will need to be informed about the current court happenings before I leave."

"Can this wait until after I have done the deed?" Genn was rather blunt about what he wanted to leave for. A nice side effect of the current culture.

"As kings and as men, there is no reason why you shouldn't do it right here," Anduin stated. Now that Tyrande's face was wiped off, Shandris and the random maid tapped around the table while the High King pushed the turquoise maned beauty on the table. She landed on her back, legs immediately parting into a wide V. Moaning as she spread her own purple pussy with both of her hands and then shouting as she came immediately, she welcomed her master's cock inside her.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers
12