Who a King Must Do Ch. 03

Story Info
Adventurer of Burden.
3.7k words
4.66
9.9k
7

Part 4 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
456 Followers

Hey, hope you're enjoying this story, just wanted to let you know that this chapter does not contain an erotic scene so if you're not into that you can skip it.(it does have some context that will be important in the following chapters)

*****

Anduin travelled to Boralus through a secret portal in the depths of the palace. Officially, he was now out to inspect the situation in Redridge, there was a whole procession of elite guards that were under the impression they were guarding him on it way there. In reality, that was Matthias Shaw using one of his rogue tricks to disguise himself as the High King.

This gave Anduin a flexible amount of time, there was always a lot to inspect in Redridge, being a border region, to take care of the Jaina business.

With strident steps he made his way towards the inner court of the palace. Dressed as a traveller, his face hidden under a heavy leather hood he had some trouble negotiating his way in there. Shalamayne, the legendary sword carried by his father before him, sheathed in a large hunk of metal to cover the glowing swirl of golden and purple energy at the base of it, was how he managed to persuade most guards. An ancient elven blade such as this was one in the world.

Of course, such a reveal of his identity came along with a strict warning that they couldn't tell anyone. Thankfully, the Kul Tirans seemed to have discipline and just stoically nodded at the request. Anduin put his faith in them keeping their vows to do what was best for the nation.

When the wielder of Light and Shadow finally made his way into the inner court, he found Katherine lost in thought, gazing down a balcony and over the vast sound that cut Kul Tiras into three large island formations. She seemed eager, waiting for something.

Katherine Proudmoore had clearly been attractive once, the beauty of her daughter still laying within her face, but it was clear that loss, stress and age had taken more from her than from women like Mia Greymane. Her skin began to slope, dark bags sat under her restless eyes and while her posture was as doing her last name honour, it also betrayed a readiness to take the burden of regency of her shoulder.

Anduin did not desire her, she was clearly out of her prime and ready to retire to a nice garden somewhere just outside the city.

The Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras turned to Anduin as the sound of his heavy boots announced him. "And who would you be?" she asked in a negatively intrigued fashion. "I made it clear to my guards that I wish to be disturbed only by the adventurer."

"Then it is lucky I arrive before him," Anduin said, slipping back his hood.

"Her," Katherine corrected, looking at the young man. She had never met Anduin before, but the rumours about his good looks and the way he stood before her as if her equal must have told her all she needed to know. "Anduin Wrynn, I assume."

"Indeed, Lord Admiral," he answered in a dignified tone, slowing his step until he came to a halt with a pace between them. "I am here to help free your daughter."

"You would be a fool to do so," Katherine pointed out.

"Not more than you, my nation is stable and I have people that will follow me should I perish," Anduin retorted. "You, on the other hand, have a nation in turmoil and no one who could hope to take your place." She had no retort to that. "I am not here to judge you, Lord Admiral, Jaina is dear to me as well. Let us be fools together."

A moment of pondering, then she nodded. "Together then, High King."

An imminent sense of danger filled Anduin's senses and he reached for Shalamayne. The unstable crackling of fel energy filled the air around him. A particular branch of magic that seldomly came without anything foul.

A shield of light encapsulated him and Katherine, a quick spell that would protect and heal them. It came in the shape of a golden curtain, laying spherical around them, through which he peeked outwards and at the demon that landed in the courtyard. It came from the sky, hidden behind its giant wings, and a wave of green fire was unleashed upon its impact. Stone splintered with glowing cracks marking the area like a network of emerald veins. The fire cascaded against the shield, but was so weak it wouldn't have done any damage whether or not it would have been there.

Anduin dismissed the protective spell one he saw the two signs that this particular demon was not going to be an enemy. One was the particular aura around it, pieces of darkness peeling off the skin and losing themselves in the air like smoke as the extended metamorphosis lost cohesion. The other were the tattoos pulsating with fel magic. The marks of a demon hunter.

The demonic transformation unravelled with the opening of the large wings and out stepped a blood elf. She had pale skin, a little bit of red tinge to it, and was built more muscular than others of her race. Her ears had been cut, shortened either by means of torture or she had done it to herself during the temporary madness that was known to grip demon hunters during their transformation from normal elves to half-demonic entities.

As short as they were for elf ears, they still had that knife-esque cut to them and were certainly long enough to keep her white hair in check. For a demon hunter it was remarkably well conditioned, combed backwards and flowing straight down to her hips from there. It went right along with her horns, beginning at her hairline and growing parallel to her skull until they arrived at the back of the head where they took a sudden turn to point their sharp tips outwards. She would never wear a helmet, but they provided better protection than but the heaviest of enchanted plate anyway.

Her clothes also showed her to be a remarkably ordered member of her profession. Sure, she showing as much skin as was usual for demon hunters, leaving almost all of her torso and arms bare. This was done to expose the winding tattoos as much as possible, sparing the clothes that would lay on top of them from taking damage from the constant fel exuding from them. What she did wear, however, was an elegant strip of black silk that hid her breasts and a pair of leather pants of the same colour, decorated with lines of silvery-white yarn that were designed like her tattoos.

Her green eyes that were both blind were exposed to the world where most demon hunters

chose to hide them behind a strip of cloth or another shape of veil. Occasionally, flickers green energy would pulsate out of them and into the skin around them, darkened like a shape of natural mascara.

A long elven eyebrow raised even as she bowed. "Lady Proudmoore, my apologies for the property damage. Your guards pointed your spears at my preferred landing place, so I had to make due rather hastily," she spoke in a diligent and patient voice, another sign of how unusual she was amongst her kind. "My greetings and belated birthday congratulations to you as well, son of Varian. We haven't met since the campaign on Argus." At that point, Anduin realized who he was talking to.

He had indeed met her before. Numerous times in fact. She had been the leader of demon hunters during the campaign against the Burning Legion. Last time, it had been aboard the Vindicaar, where she had diligently followed and served Illidan. They had called her the firmest second-in-command at the time, due to her goal-oriented nature but aversion to be the actual head of her organization.

"I heard the adventurer was getting a lot of work done, but I didn't imagine it to be you, Slayer Aclysia," the High King spoke, trying his hardest to not stare the blood elves immensely sexy body. Her scars and tattoos worked in an unnatural synergy to highlight her curves. The fact that her middle-of-the-road but immensely firm breasts and peach-shaped ass were hidden only under clothes that hid the skin but none of the form didn't help. "Neither did I imagine you to be fighting on our side. As a blood elf, I expected you to join the Horde."

"I am no longer the Slayer, king Anduin," Aclysia responded, her blind eyes were seering into him, digging something up. "That title is no ones to hold now that the Burning Legion lays defeated. Us demon hunters have no more need of a command structure and shall only return to the Felhammer as a unit at Lord Illidan's call, shall it ever reach us doomed souls." As always, a demon hunter's outlook on life was all sunshine. "Now I am just an adventurer looking to rid this world of as much evil as I can find before I, myself, burn out. Your sides mean nothing to me."

_______________________________________________

Aclysia guided their trio out of Boralus at night. With her magical sight, they avoided every patrol they came across, every fisherman, even a sheep that she assured them was a poor soul that a mage had polymorphed for whatever reason. They didn't have time to find out.

Instead, they went to a place where Aclysia had already prepared three griffons for them. They took them and flew west, to the land of Drustvar. Along the way, Katherine kept slowing them down but no one complained about a mother seeking to save her daughter. She knew the risk.

There was another thing Anduin noticed. Whenever she had the chance, Aclysia would stare at him as if searching for something. He had a guess as why that was, but neither of them brought it up while the Lord Admiral was around.

Finally, after flying through the night, they arrived at a hidden mountain cave where a bear made from gnarly roots and moss greeted them. "Ah, Aclysia," the voice betrayed him to be a druid and carried long years of meditating on solitude. "You return. And you brought friends."

"Friends is a wrong description, Ulfar. They are the Lord Admiral and High King of the Alliance," Aclysia nodded at the two of them as she carefully placed a large sack, that she had been carrying from her griffon, at the bears feet.

"High society here to join you on your suicide mission into the blighted lands," Ulfar grumbled whiled undoing the band of the sack with his wooden teeth and then looking inside. "No matter how often Tul reincarnates, his remains make me shudder every time. For both of us I hope that you succeed in killing him where his cycle of life and death can be stopped."

"I have given my life already to defeat the Legion," Aclysia reached up to her own shoulder and dug at the tattoo there with her sharp, claw-like nails. "A death in a forgotten realm is what I expected when I started down this path."

"I wanted to hibernate like a bear because I hate the winter," Ulfar joked as he picked one thing after another out of the sack with his maw and placed them on the floor in a large circle. Some of his students offered to help him, but he told them to stand back and work some magic they had actually seen before. "I will need some Winter's Kiss to get this ritual done," he finally said. Aclysia stared at him with a blank face. "I swear, that's the last thing!" the bear declared. "We can do it without, if you want to get stuck as an incorporeal shell in a tree somewhere."

"As you wish, then," Aclysia turned towards the exit. "King Anduin, would you assist me?"

"Of course," he said and they headed out of the cave together. Katherine let them and sat down, she was smart enough to take the time to rest and let the young people do the work. Although Aclysia was probably much, much older than her in terms of years.

The demon huntress guided them further up the mountain. The air got thin and Anduin could see their every breathe. "Don't you get cold?" he asked the former Slayer.

"I burn with hellfire," was the shortcut answer that came his way. "I have a question of my own: Are you actually Anduin Wrynn?"

He blinked, "What makes you doubt that?"

"The boy king I knew had the potential to use the Void as all shadow priests could...," the diligent huntress said, once more staring at him intensely as her boots left a path in the mountain snow that Anduin followed. "...but you are a balance of Light and Shadow. Furthermore, they boy king I knew wouldn't have leered at me with such open desire."

"Do you dislike either of these things?" Anduin asked with genuine concern.

"It seems you control the Shadow, not the other way around so I am just wondering...for now," Aclysia answered. "For the later, I have no strong feelings. I was just surprised to see the amount of magic concentrated in your dick."

They reached some sort of ruins of what seemed to be an old tower from the days when Drustvar had been an unpacified region. All that remained was a circle of stone and a trap door that lead three steps down, ending in a wall of rubble. At the base of one of the walls bloomed a white flower. Against the grey of the wall, it was plainly visible, but only now that he had seen the one, Anduin noticed others of the camouflaged herb.

Drawing a little knife from her belt, the white-haired blood elf skilfully began gathering them. It seemed there was a proper way about these things, so the High King hesitated to harvest some himself.

"Is it true then?" Aclysia asked. "That the night elves went ahead and willingly enslaved themselves to the people of Stormwind? That you personally bent Tyrande to be your cocksleeve?"

"Yes," Anduin didn't see a reason to be silent about any of that. Every horde spy knew it already, the only thing that kept the state of affairs a 'secret' to people who couldn't witness it with their own eyes was how outrageous it sounded. "Are you angry I keep your night elven cousins like that?"

"Negative," the demon huntress answered. "I can sense you aren't lying about the willing part. Also, I am only twenty, I have never thought of the night elves as a cousin species. My people have separated from them five thousand of my lifetimes ago." She placed the harvested herbs on an orderly pile next to her. "At this point I am more related to a succubus than a night elf."

"Why that specific demon?" Anduin wanted to know.

"All demon hunters absorb several demons over the course of their training, but we all start with one," she stated carelessly, "for me it just happened to be a succubus. Another reason why I can sense the lust that is radiating from you clearly. Do you plan to stop at Tyrande?"

The High King felt a shudder, that question indicated that she was already figuring out his long-term scheme by this short conversation alone. Truly, Aclysia was one capable woman. "What do you mean by that?" he asked just to not talk about things she needed not to know.

"In breaking in influential women with those powers of yours. Stamina and fortitude from the Light, technique and slyness from the Shadow, I can see how you would seduce your way to the top of the world," she cut the shaft of one of the flowers with a single stroke, "so do you plan to stop at Tyrande?"

Anduin imagined his shaft could be what was cut next if he gave the wrong answer here. At least she would attempt to and as a paladin without his shining armour and a priest in melee range, she could probably succeed no matter which fighting style he picked. However, as she had already admitted she could see it when he lied, he only had one option to answer this. "No, I don't. In fact, I hope to add Jaina to the list of my slaves after we saved her."

"I see," Aclysia stayed her knife in a frozen kneeling position for a while. Then she resumed working on the gathering. "When Lord Illidan went to face Sargeras without any of us - without me - I felt betrayed," she suddenly started, "I am nothing without my enemy. I have given everything and now all that's left of the vengeful orphan the Scourge left behind is a husk without purpose. I stumble from quest to quest in search of a new evil to defeat or a new lord to serve. I am a burdenless beast." She produced a string out of nowhere and used it to make a neat little package out of the Winter's Kiss.

Picking it up, she walked her way over to Anduin, her hips swinging seductively as she put one foot across the other in a hypnotic catwalk. Before the High King knew what was happening, he found himself on the floor, the blood elf on top of him, breathing a demonic kiss on his lips.

Her lips had a pleasant bitterness to them, but her darting tongue meeting his washed it away with sweet, hot saliva after a mere moment. His hands found their way to her ass immediately. Of all the ones he had grabbed, this one had the best combination of firm and soft that he had experienced yet. He desired to see her naked, to take and add her to his harem as soon as possible. Her leather-clad crotch grinded against the fabric protecting his quickly swelling cock.

"If we have intercourse right here, I would need to unleash hellfire to keep you warm," Aclysia said after straightening her back. While her right pulled at the silk covering her breasts, revealing a scandalous amount of underboob, her left hand travelled from his lips down his neck, the sharp nail of her index finger leaving a sensitive trail. She stopped at the bundle of Winter's Kiss, now laying on Anduin's chest. "These flowers would not survive that - neither the fel nor the heat - and we would waste a lot of time doing the deed and then finding and gathering new ones. The ones here will not be enough." Her green eyes burned intensely as she looked into him. "What do you want, Anduin?"

"I want to take you right here..." he said, Aclysia's face stayed as neutral as it had been from the start, "...but I need to save Jaina."

They remained in the snow for a while. Then, she slowly nodded and got up, grabbing the flowers again as she led the path back down. "You will be my new master or my new burden. It is your path that will dictate my actions. For now, we should save the arch mage. Then, I will watch you."

"Do you not trust me enough to come with me right away?" he asked, eager to add this most perfect ass to his collection as soon as possible.

"I don't think you yourself know enough about this strange equilibrium that you have achieved to trust yourself," Aclysia gave him something very true to chew on, something that immediately killed his boner as he trotted after her.

"Would you have actually had sex with me if I hadn't finished that sentence?" Anduin needed to know as the last embers of his lust burned out. At least for the foreseeable future. The icy air certainly helped.

"It would have been a sorry place to lose my virginity. But yes," Aclysia told him while pulling her clothes back into place. "Don't make the mistake I would have been stumbling around, however. I may not have sex myself yet but the essence of that first succubus is deeply ingrained in me. It would not take much for you to seduce me right now."

The High King found himself wishing he was selfish enough to take advantage of that, but, alas, he knew he had to do what was right, rather than what he wanted. It was a happy coincidence that the ultimate outcome of that was an Elune-approved slave harem.

___________________________________________________________________

"Remember, only items that are bound to your soul may travel with you to other planes," Ulfar instructed them as they stood inside the circle, acolytes beginning a long incantation. "So, if your weapons and clothes are not soulbound, expect to miss them on the other side and you don't want to miss them."

Katherine made sure her pistol was loaded, Anduin made sure his makeshift armour and Shalamayne all sat securely. The two humans looked happy with their equipment, the demon huntress did not. Aclysia checked her bladed tonfas and swung them a few times. "A sorry replica," she mumbled, "no matter how often I use them. If only the Aldrachi Warblades were still intact."

Like every other of the legendary weapons wielded during the conflict against the Burning Legion, the Warblades had ultimately been sacrificed to save Azeroth from the poisonous energy that flooded out of Sargeras' blade at the heart of Silithus. Some of the weapons still existed, but the unstable fel ate them inside out and they weren't long for this world. Anduin was aware of a single exception to that rule, but the less was said about her the better.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
456 Followers
12