Who a King Must Do Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My second wife tells me you are about to wet yourself," Anduin pulled the lightly confused, but obedient Maiev on the little patch of soft grass surrounding. "I cannot have you desecrate Stormwind Keep, so do your business here." A clear lie, the palace was regularly stained with all kinds of juices, but as good a reason as any.

Now the Warden was further confused, she wasn't feeling anything close the need to urinate. However, that was not the kind of wetting Anduin was talking about. Giving the leash to Valeera, Anduin circled around his all-but-marked slave and squatted down. His fat prick pushed against Maiev's sphincter.

Before she could even dream of protesting, the cock, lubricated with the juices of dozens of women, slipped inside her. Far from the usual slow easing, Anduin simply shoved himself all the way into her ass in one hard stroke.

Maiev squealed like the piece of fuckable pork she never knew she wanted to be, her pussy immediately squirting out a load of love juices. A short moment, she understood what he meant by 'wet herself', then her mind gave in under the next thrust of the High King's strong hips.

Fucking her like a bitch in heat, Anduin pistoned in and out of her with quick and short bursts of movement. Her soft ass cushioned the blows, jiggled with the kinetic energy of his hips slapping down, even as her fingers dug into the soil underneath the green grass. "Don't squirt all over yourself," Anduin grunted, grabbing her right leg and pulling it upwards until she had the pose of a dog marking its territory, the High King still relentlessly ravaging her asshole from behind.

"Oh fuck, that's hot," Valeera groaned, pulling Jaina into a surprise kiss, eager for her own pleasure. The queens intermingled, as a crowd formed around the show. The two High Slaves soon joined their master's wives by falling to their knees and eating out their pussies.

Anduin was only further motivated in his lust by that display. The leg in his hands was his anchor, which he used to intensify the force behind his thrusts as every single one of them caused more of Maiev's orgasmic spraying to wet the soil. "Ah-aaa-hah-aah," were the only sounds she managed to make as the first penetration she experienced since the War of the Ancients, and the first penetration of her back-entrance period, pushed her far beyond the limits of a normal orgasm and kept her at that height continuously.

Her mind couldn't comprehend that something beyond the mere echo of her vanilla sex life before her bitterness could exist. Much less could she believe that something beyond this was possible. However, when a depraved lady such as herself was with the High King of the Alliance, beyond normal pleasure was just the entrance floor.

Soon Anduin felt his sensitivity increase exponentially, the tell-tale sign of an incoming orgasm. His thrusts went from quick to slow and thorough. One more, hard, a sound like someone clapping their hands together. Two more. Three more. Then, his balls tightened. He gritted his teeth. The muscles in his jaws stood out, strained like the rest of him. Four more. Five more. Six more. At seven, he exploded inside her.

While the absence of the mark meant that his seed didn't have any magical effects on her, the mere feeling of her anal cavity getting filled up by the hot seed of the heroic male made Maiev threw her head back and howl at the sky, three single, lust-distorted words left her agape mouth at the height of orgasmic bliss, "BYEH ELUAHNE, MASHTER!"

With every spurt of the thick, white liquid, Anduin felt his world fill with Light and bliss and his judgement return to him a bit more as the desire was satisfied for the moment. The first spurts were pure ecstasy, gulps of cold water in a desert. As his orgasm came to an end, the weaker spurts that joined the puddle forming inside Maiev, left him with more and more awareness of his parched throat and his limbs feeling weak.

Even though his erection remained as strong as ever, and the sight of Maiev's asshole left stretched wide open turned him on immensely, it didn't take a wise king to know he really needed to get back into the Keep and sit down for a minute.

Nobody in the crowd of citizens noticed, as Anduin waved at them in response to his marvellous display of sexual prowess, the quivering body of Maiev post-orgasmically left shivering in the grass. However, his wives and high slaves knew their master well enough to recognize he was weakened now.

"Get back on your feet," Valeera commanded, yanking on the leash, as Jaina turned towards the headguard and told him that there would be no more stops. The Warden obeyed as hastily as she could, her submissiveness wanting her to please no matter how wrecked her body and mind were from that fuck just now.

Good for her that she was granted a moment to recover through the time it took from there to the throne room.

12